Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

72

518 24 4
By vickie_org

jungkook

hey yoon

yoongi

yes?

jungkook

ok so

u remember how u said that u wanted to volunteer at the daycare

yoongi

yes

jungkook

they asked if u wanted to volunteer to speak about mental health

for the age groups we have and in different sessions

yoongi

me talking to newborns on how they shouldn't kill themselves: 😱😳😥😨😧👺👺👺🤠😓😪

jungkook

LMAO OBV NOT NEWBORNS

they have like a little rubric for you to talk about

i'll bring home papers you can sign

yoongi

kk!

"here are the papers. did you eat?" jungkook asked, "i ate some grapes. i didn't feel like eating a lot"

yoongi's weight was rapidly decreasing, he has lost 6 pounds in a couple of days since he went to the hospital. yoongi's therapist was monitoring his weight after the hospital and his therapist was considering placing him in morning inpatient so he would eat.

"why not? yoongi, the fact you weight 124 pounds is not healthy. i weighed 124 pounds in the 9th grade and i was 5'5, this isn't healthy" jungkook said, yoongi couldn't recognize that in his polluted head.

"perhaps it's not healthy but—"

"yoongi, there is no way you're trying to defend this"

yoongi sighed, "you're right, i'm sorry. i'm considering admitting myself into that morning partial hospitalization thing that my therapist talked about" yoongi said, scratching the back of his head.

"whatever you think is right for you. i think it would benefit you"  jungkook said, "i'll see" yoongi said, he knew his problem wasn't as small anymore. he couldn't eat anymore without feeling guilt swallow him whole.

yoongi

hey sooyun

question

sooyun

Yes?

yoongi

so

yk the partial hospitalization thing you told me about

sooyun

Yes. What about it?

yoongi

do u think it will help me?

sooyun

Of course, are you considering it?

After talking with your fiance, I have diagnosed you with OSFED

Otherwise Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder

You don't meet all the requirements to be diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa so I have diagnosed you with OSFED. However, I feel that without further treatment, you will be diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa.

yoongi

i

oh 😓

well um

sooyun

I know this is overwhelming

yoongi

i mean it was expected i had suspected but now im just like woah

sooyun

The day after you passed out, I had to screen you for hospitalization, remember?

yoongi

mhm

what about it

sooyun

After talking with people in charge of your treatment, we decided that we recommend you join the partial hospitalization group. We can't force you to do anything because of certain factors.

Why were you considering?

yoongi

my fiance was talking to me about how my mindset is kinda polluted and that it's not healthy for me to live like this

and i agree

sooyun

Let me know what you decide. Taking this step by yourself is huge

yoongi

i'll go

sooyun

That's amazing, Yoongi! The facility is top rated here in Korea. I'll send over your reports and such and we'll move from there! 😄

yoongi

why is that the first time u use an emoji

anyway lol can u give me a preview of a day there

sooyun

Of course

It starts at 9am. They'll take your vitals, weight, and such. There will be an orientation to set up your meal plan and after a day or two, you will officially start.

There are different types of therapies there and activities. You will eat breakfast and lunch there with 2 snacks. Dinner is at your home so you can test things by yourself.

There's things such as yoga, peer therapy, art therapy, and a lot more. I will email you a list and more about it in an hour or so

yoongi

thank u sooyun :)

"i'm admitting myself to the partial hospitalization" yoongi spoke, setting his phone down, "really?" jungkook asked as he ate rice.

"yeah. i'm a bit nervous. i also got diagnosed with an eating disorder" yoongi softly chuckled, "oh yeah, your therapist called me about that" the boy added.

"yeah.. i'll be admitted soon" he said, ruffling his hair. his hair was falling out too.

yoongi walked in the daycare with jungkook. he was nervous to see the kids he worked with.

"do they know you're gay and i'm your fiance?" yoongi whispered, jungkook nodded, "yeah, don't worry" he spoke, yoongi sighed and nodded.

he was guided to a more private room where the 4-6 year olds entered ans sat down.

jungkook was standing in the corner to monitor them, "hi, my name is min yoongi" yoongi started, earning a smile from jungkook.

"you guys know jungkook? i'm his fiance" yoongi said, the kids gasped and stared at jungkook, "woah! both are handsome!

yoongi laughed, "thank you. so, today we are here to discuss mental health. do any of you guys know what mental health is or know what it is?" he asked, the kids shook their heads.

"i know what health is" one said, yoongi nodded, "that's a good starting point. what is health?"

he picked on a student who was raising their hand, "it's like.. your body and how you take care of it. it's like a person's physical condition"

yoongi nodded, "exactly.. mental health is our emotional well-being. for example, if we're sad, mad, happy, and such" yoongi explained, "can anyone name a time they were mad, or maybe upset?"

"when my sister pushed me" a little girl frowned, "mhm, that can make us feel sad. jungkook-ah, can you name a time you were mad?" yoongi asked, causing all attention on jungkook.

"a time i was mad was when you forgot to make me food" jungkook said, the kids laughed and so did yoongi, "i guess so. what about nervousness?"

"i had to sing at school!" a boy mumbled, "that can make us feel nervous, you're right"

"how do you guys know if you're nervous?" yoongi asked, but getting no answer, "what about you jungkook-ah? how do you know if you're nervous?"

jungkook hummed, "my hands get really sweaty and my heart starts racing. similar to when you run"

yoongi nodded, "and for me, i feel like throwing up and i can't keep still" the boy said, "some people are nervous for a long time and some people are sad for a long time which can develop into mental health disorders"

the students hummed, "do you have a mental health disorder? you can't keep still" a girl said, making yoongi laugh, "mhm, i do. there are a lot of disorders besides the ones where you are nervous and sad. do any of you guys know what to do when you are sad or nervous?" yoongi asked, the kids shook their heads.

"whenever you feel sad or anxious, you can talk to a trusted adult. who could you talk to?" yoongi asked, a girl raised her hand, "my parents"

yoongi nodded, "who else?" he asked, as he passed out papers and pencil, "i can talk to jungkookie!" a kid smiled, yoongi smiled and nodded, "you can talk to anyone here. you can talk to your family. i have passed out a paper with questions about what we learned. do you guys have more questions?"

the kids hummed as they wrote on their papers. they had no questions so yoongi headed to jungkook, kissing his cheek, "love you" jungkook whispered, "love you too"

now the adolescents. jungkook didn't really need to be there but yoongi was intimidated and nervous as hell.

"hello, i'm min yoongi and i'll be talking about mental health" yoongi said, "so, we all know what mental health is, correct?" he asked, they nodded to agree.

"i'm 28, kinda old, right? i've been struggling with my mental health since i was in middle school, so i'll  start there" he said, "i had a rough childhood because of how my family had to live. i developed depression, anxiety disorders, and an eating disorder. i still actively struggle with it. anyone at any age can struggle. do you guys struggle with your mental health?" yoongi softly asked, trying to be reassuring.

"especially with exam season coming up" jungkook said, "dunno.. with exams i feel like unmotivated and stressed. i wonder what's the point" a girl said, "that's a good point. i think we should start there. how do you cope with stress?"

the teens shrugged, "i know this is hard which is why i'm here to talk about it. suicide rates are at it's highest here in korea" yoongi explained, making a boy burst into tears.

"m-my girlfriends attempted suicide  a week ago a-and she hasn't woken up" he cried, jungkook guided the teen out of the room to talk to him individually. it was a bit triggering for jungkook, but he wanted to help.

yoongi and the people who remained talked about coping and disorders. he offered resources and who to talk to in case of crisis.

"i feel reallly bad for the guy" jungkook mumbled, "i do too" he said as he drove home.

jungkook heard yoongi's stomach growl. he stared at him, "do you want something to eat?" he asked, yoongi shook his head.

"i know you're hungry" he spoke,"it's fine" yoongi reassured, "no it's not. listen to your body" jungkook spoke, yoongi hummed "i'll eat fruit then i'll cuddle you"

"my therapist said i get admitted past tomorrow" yoongi said as he picked at strawberries jungkook gave him, "is that so? they're fast" jungkook laughed, yoongi smiled.

"i'm really nervous" yoongi said, "i get that, you'll be fine" jungkook reassured.

"koo, i love you"

"love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: why did yoongi willingly admit himself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.9K 66
When a big shot artist catch's you in his eyes and dose anything to get you but your stuck up and don't give in to easily. Well that's what's happeni...
240K 843 26
its all in the title babes πŸ˜‹
119K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad