Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

71

517 30 3
By vickie_org

tw: ed

yoongi had gone 4, almost 5 days without eating and he felt sick.

he couldn't get up from bed this morning; his head hurt, his stomach hurt, he felt dizzy and faint.

he wanted to call jungkook, but he knew he was screwed if the boy found out. he would receive the scolding of a lifetime and trigger a panic attack in jungkook.

he groaned, he was freezing. he pulled out his phone to scroll through social media. all he needed to do was stay away from the kitchen.

he got up from bed, his shaky legs walking to grab a water bottle. his whole body ached and he took this as a sign he was fat.

"so cold" he whispered to himself, sipping some water. his stomach growled upon receiving the water, which made him mad.

"learn to appreciate the fact you're getting water, fucking fatass" he groaned, heading back to bed.

he decided to stop being a lazy slob and exercise with videos. was this a good idea? no! did he care? absolutely not!

"f-fucking fatass, just one more pushup" he groaned, doing as so. he breathed out, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

he felt dizzier than usual, he stared at the ground, "fatass" he mumbled before getting up despite the fact he was dizzy.

yoongi had thrown up after 3 hours of exercise, "jungkookie would be so upset with me" he coughed, spitting into the toilet bowl.

jungkook was the only thing on his mind. he couldn't get caught, he was scared of getting caught.

he brushed his teeth, getting rid of the acid in his mouth.

jungkook

hi

why is ur heart rate so high but so low

yoongi

bc i was exercising

jungkook

and why is that 💀

yoongi and exercising don't belong in the same sentence

yoongi

💀💀

are u saying im fat 💀

jungkook

NO

because u really don't need to exercise, your body is literally perfect

especially that ass 😩

yoongi

SHUT UP

idk just felt like it

jungkook

didn't ur legs give up on u yesterday

like u were just walking and poof u fell

yoongi

💀

idk yeah ig

did u eat

jungkook

yes one of my students brought me bunny cookies and i actually cried 😭

they were good ate them all oops

i was gonna save u one but i devoured one

did u eat

yoongi

yeah

jungkook

what'd u eat

why is ur heart racing

yoongi

i thought i lost my earrings and i got scared 💀

i ate a burger and some fries

it was prettyyy yummy

jungkook

oooo

yoongi

yup

coming home soon ?

jungkook

i'll be home at like 4

yoongi

kk

yoongi felt incredibly dizzy. this couldn't be good at all.

"f-fuck.. i don't want him to find out..please don't pass out" he sighed, he was terrified.

he fell asleep until jungkook came home, maybe sleeping would help him out.

"are you okay?" jungkook asked as soon as he saw the boy, "i'm perfectly fine, what do you mean?"

jungkook touched the boy's face, "you look paler than usual and green-ish" jungkook said, "i'm fine. i was thinking about our wedding and got nervous so maybe that's it"

the youngest examined him, "but that doesn't make sense?" he mumbled, yoongi shrugged, "you're a photography major, not in medical school so i doubt either of us would know" he laughed, "i'm still worried"

yoongi sighed, "don't worry" yoongi reassured, "okay" jungkook sighed, setting his things down.

yoongi felt everything cold before he fell onto the ground. he was screwed, incredibly screwed.

"yoongi-ah?" jungkook asked, shaking the boy. he didn't get a response. he raised the boys legs. he learned what to do when someone passed out way back in high school.

he counted to see how much time passed to see if he should call an ambulance.

he checkes if yoongi had any tight items on him, which were none. he was shaking.

"please become conscious" he mumbled, staring at his watch. it had been 3 minutes and nothing from the boy. he pulled out his phone and called the ambulance.

he really didn't want to go to a hospital. he hated hospitals. but this was his yoongi, he had to.

"it appears min yoongi passed out because of his blood sugar, meaning he hadn't ate and because of stress" the doctor explained to jungkook outside the room.

"but he told me he ate" jungkook mumbled, "we asked and he didn't answer. he said he wants some time before you can see him"

jungkook swore he was going to be the next one in a hospital bed. there was too much to process.

he pulled his legs to his chest and began crying. he wasn't upset that yoongi passed out. he was upset that the boy lied to him.

"would you like some juice?" the doctor asked, "no thanks" he cried, the doctor sighed, "can i do anything to help you?" he asked, jungkook shook his head.

jungkook sniffled, hearing his phone beep.

yoongi

m sorry

jungkook

how do you haveur phoen with yiy

yoongi

i had it on me when i passed out

but im sorry

jungkook

you know, i'm not upset that you passed out. i'm upset you lied to me, you lied to me about eating.

yoongi-ah, what did you eat today?

hm?

yoongi

i didn't

jungkook

whyd you lie to me???

yoongi

im sorry

jungkook

what about yesterday? what did you eat yesterday??

yoongi

m sorry

jungkook

how long has it been since you've eaten?

yoongi

i don't want to tell you

jungkook

i figured

i'm really upset, i'll tell you that

i've been trusting you to tell me the truth now that i'm not home until 4pm or so

yoongi

i know and im sorry

jungkook

yup!

yoongi

m sorry

jungkook

why'd you starve yourself?? usually there's a trigger

yoongi

give me time please

i really can't think right now

jungkook

okay

yoongi began sobbing. he hated himself so much, he hated himself for making his jungkook so upset.

the nurse in his room looked at him, writing something down, "do i need to get someone from the mental health unit?"

yoongi shrugged, he felt absolutely horrible.

yoongi

can i stay at ur house tonight

namjoon

what happened

yoongi

i'll tell u later i just need you to pick me uo from the hospital

namjoon

what the fuck happened

why are you at the hospital

im guessing u made jungkook upset

yoongi

ding ding

yes

and i feel realky horrible

i'll tell u later

i just need you to pick me up

namjoon

okay

jungkook was being comforted by his best friends at their shared house.

"jungkook-ah, you've been crying a lot" jimin said as he cuddled the boy, jungkook sniffled and cried more.

"i-i'm upset h-he lied to me" jungkook cried, "do you want a milkshake or something?" taehyung asked, jimin sighed, "you suck at comforting"

taehyung gasped, "i'm only good when it's you, but i can't comfort others" he sighed, "can you at least try harder?"

"i offered him a milkshake! milkshakes make everything better!" taehyung said, "i'm lactose intolerant, tae" jimin said, "so? jungkook isn't!"

jungkook chuckled at the couple's argument, "how are you married to jimin and don't know he's lactose intolerant?" jungkook sniffled, "how was i supposed to know?"

jungkook shook his head, "you guys are high school sweethearts" he shook his head, wiping his tears.

"how are you still not eating after passing out and making your fiance upset? was that not enough?" namjoon scoffed, yoongi picked at the food namjoon gave him.

"i feel so shitty about everything" he mumbled, "i understand, you still have to eat. jungkook would be happy to know you ate"

yoongi put his face in his hands, "i'm going to sleep. i don't want to be awake" he mumbled, "you're not sleeping until you eat at least half this plate of food. i don't want you to die in the middle of your sleep" namjoon spoke, "too bad, i want to die in my sleep" yoongi yawned, namjoon dragged yoongi back onto the chair.

yoongi received a huge scolding and message from namjoon, as well as a safety plan namjoon had found off the internet.

yoongi

i'm really sorry for lying to you about eating. you wanted to know why i starved myself and it's because my mom called me and told me to go to christmas dinner and i told her i wouldn't go because my aunt was going.

i told her that this aunt made me feel bad about my body and she said that maybe she was right about me needing to lose weight and such and i just felt completely horrible about my body and was determined to lose weight before christmas.

i'm staying at namjoon's right now and i ate some rice with chicken. i hope you're resting and i'm really sorry. i really hope you don't have any nightmares because of the situation

jungkook fell asleep in the middle of both boys. he had slept 3 hours and had 2 nightmares so things weren't going well.

"mr. jeon? are you okay?" a staff asked once jungkook arrived at work. he had puffy eyes, pale face, he looked tired.

he nodded, "i'm fine" he rubbed his eyes, "you don't look good. if you don't feel well, head home" the staff said, jungkook nodded, "thank you but i feel fine"

he still hadn't worked up the courage to answer yoongi, but he would soon.

yoongi

morning love

jungkook

thank u for apologizing

morning, why are you awake

yoongi

i just didn't sleep

joon has stayed up w me because he's scared i'll do smth

jungkook

why don't you sleep?

yoongi

i can't

jungkook

oh yeah

well i gotta work

yoongi

i know

goodbye

jungkook

bye

"mr. jeon, you look sick" one of his students spoke, "i know i look sick but i'm not. i'm okay" he reassured. he had over 4 nightmares the previous night, it was his record.

"you don't look okay" another kid spoke, "i know but don't worry, i'm fine"

yoongi

good afternoon

jungkook

hi

yoongi

did u eat yet

jungkook

i mean i tried ig

i had like 4 different nightmares last night and only slept 3 hrs so u can imagine

i ate grapes in the morning because jimin and tae kinda forced me to since i looked kinda sick

then i just feel nauseous

so

yoongi

m sorry:(

4 nightmares??

jungkook

jungkook is breaking records!

yoongi

not good ones!

jungkook

have u slept yet

yoongi

no

i feel bad for joon

jungkook

lol

i don't feel well so i prob will be ia

yoongi

okay :/

yoongi cried into namjoon's shoulder about how horrible he felt and how he had no one to blame but himself.

namjoon sympathized but he felt bad for both boys not just yoongi, "get some rest"

yoongi nodded, "m sorry" he cried, namjoon shook his head, "it's alright, don't apologize to me. head to sleep"

"is this kinda what you do after nightmares?" jimin asked, a but freaked out by jungkook staring at walls nonstop, "sorta, unless i'm kinda forced to cope"

jimin sat by his side to comfort him a little bit. he didn't know how to help but did his best.

"jungkook, if you're going to be sleeping in my class, get out" his teacher sternly said, the boy sat up straight and shook his head, "you're one of my best students and i'm disappointed that you are sleeping in my class" she sighed, jungkook rubbed his eyes. he wished his 504 could excuse his sleeping.

"i'm sorry" he apologized, "see me after class" she spoke, earning 'ooo's from his classmates. he set his head down and sighed.

"why were you sleeping in class? you're 24, not 4. i think you know better than to sleep in class" his teacher spoke, jungkook was disappointed in himself.

"i'm sorry. i've been having trauma nightmares and i can't sleep well because of it" jungkook said, "can't you control it?" his teacher asked.

"i don't willingly decide to cry and scream in the middle of the night" he clarified, rubbing his eyes. he was tired.

"i see.. i apologize. i'll put some reviews online for you to look at" his teacher spoke, jungkook nodded, mumbling a small thank you.

he headed back home after school, yoongi was there on his computer.

"hey bunny" yoongi said, "hi" jungkook said, placing his things down, "how are you?" jungkook asked, yoongi shrugged, "how are you?"

"tired. i fell asleep in class and my teacher got mad at me" he said, rubbing his eyes, "i've slept like 4 hours in 2 days. i think i will just sleep" he mumbled, "sounds good bub. do you want to cuddle?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded.

"i'm sorry" yoongi mumbled as jungkook clinged onto him like a koala bear, "i accept your apology" the boy spoke, his breath becoming calm as he grew tired.

"please eat while i'm asleep" jungkook spoke, yoongi nodded, "i will, just rest"

y

oongi

thank u guys for taking care of jungkook. i appreciate it and owe you guys one. what can i do to pay you back?

jimin

it's no problem yoongi, just take care of yourselves, okay?

taehyung

yeah dw about it

is he sleeping

yoongi

yeah he's asleep

thank u guys. please lmk if i can do anything

taehyung

will do

jimin

!!

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what can yoongi do to make up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 329 12
↳ ❝ A painter Min Yoongi meet Park Jimin the rude ass jerk of the bts band Β‘! ❞ [ COMPLETED ] ( This story is a pure FANFICTION. It doesn't have anyt...
536 78 8
hoseok is a secretly a little yoongi was the most popular student in highschool sope mainly texting awuu
138K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
93.9K 3.4K 18
Park Jimin, a dance instructor in Seoul, is a huge fan of a rapidly growing K-Pop band called BTS. Specifically their oldest rapper, Min Yoongi. When...