The Badboy Got Out Of Wattpad

By Haadiiiyah

[Featured on @TeenFiction @StoriesUndiscovered @BadassReads] Have you ever thought of hacking Wattpad to get... More

Introduction
Trailer and Characters Aesthetic
Author's note
1. Hacking Wattpad
2. Scenes from my book
3. Invite him for dinner
4. Erden Or Not
5. Tara
6. Wattpad Headquarters (1)
7. Wattpad Headquarters (2)
8. Masquerade Party
9. Teasing
10. Speechless
11. Part of Shares
12. Not easy to come
13. Wiser this time
14. Cheaper between us
15. Revealed Truth
16. Race
17. One last time
18. Games
19. Ruin everything
20. A Great Change
21. You don't have a heart
22. Far-Out Ride
23. Broken friendship
24. One Cup Of Coffee
25. Forgive Me Please
26. Live With It
27. Wedding
28. Night Brings Closer
29. Truth Or Dare
30. Flame and Rain
31. Just A Test
32. Jealousy speaks
33. The Monster I'm
34. Twenty-four hours with you (1)
36. You're lucky
37. Did you just fantasize about me?
38. I didn't regret it
39. Car Vibes
40. A stranger in my own house
41. Do you trust Me?
42. Cruelty
43. My personal number
44. Sicker than Imagined
45. Karma hit you hard
46. Gentleman
47. Imagine having a sister
48. Chasing
49. Wild Drinks
50. Mistakes
51. He can't be in Your Story
52. Cottage Escape
53. Fading Tattoo
54. Light up a Lantern
55. A ride through the storm
56. Bubble Bath
57. First Everything
58. Farewell
59. Goodbye My Life
60. The Badboy Returned To Wattpad

35. Twenty-four hours with you (2)

61 13 50
By Haadiiiyah

Another surprise?

I follow Erden, baffled of where he is going to. He has already made me so happy till now. And he has more in reserve. I've never thought he could do so much effort.

When we reach the end of the field of flowers, I'm in awe of the size of the aged trees standing proudly in front of us. "There is very little left." Erden informs on seeing my reaction. He then heads to the dim forest, which I copy, having no other choice. A rotting wooden odour is smelled as I cautiously proceed in, the brown fallen leaves rustling as we step on them. Other than the sound of the wind whistling around trunks, I hear a pounding sound of water from afar. Is that a river?

We trek further through the forest, the sound turning more loud till a blow of fresh air whips my skin. As I look in front of me, my eyes widen in wonderment.

A waterfall and a lake!

The waterfall is aquamarine-blue, just like Erden's eyes. Though it is a short but broad one, it's gushing over some dark rocks. The water is then flowing smoothly into the serenity-lake, which looks so clear that it makes me want to throw myself in it now itself. There is also a small wooden bridge across the lake, leading to an ait. The perfect place for the picnic. There is the pool enclosing the spot, a huge red flamboyant tree for shade and green grass on the ground.

"Oh my god, Erden!" I gasp in excitement. "This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen."

"A beautiful place with a beautiful girl." He chants huskily near my ear before his hand reaches for mine, dragging me slowly with him to cross the bridge. Just like in a dream, I go with the flow and don't feel an urge to leave his hand.

Once on the ait, Erden sets a mat on the grass under the tree and unpack the food he has brought. We sit down and begin eating the pizzas, which turned out to be edible. But most importantly, which are full of efforts. We also enjoy some pastries and refreshing juices, while having the most sarcastic conversations under hundreds of dazzling red leaves which are falling and breezing around us. Without forgetting the crystal-clear waterfall streaming near us.

Everything seems too perfect to be true. Twenty-four hours have not passed yet, but Erden has surpassed every moment I could have had dreamed with him. But the thought of him winning at what he was intending at, makes me shiver.

My thoughts are interrupted when Erden snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Uh..."

"I thought that bringing you here will make you forget all your worries." I find him studying my face, seeming a bit disappointed.

I fake out a smile. "I'm good, don't worry."

He observes me for a few seconds more before he stands up, tending me his hand. "Let's wash all your bad thoughts away."

"Wash?" I ask as I take his hand, and he lifts me up.

A cocky air sprouts on his face. "Don't tell me that you don't want to swim in this lake."

"You're not serious, right?" I puff, rolling my eyes. "You didn't tell me to bring any spare clothes."

"Obviously I wouldn't." He juts his chin up in pride. "It would have ruined the surprise."

Without I could whine at him, Erden quickly removes his clothes and begins to fold them. I try hard not to glance at the bulge in his black boxer as he is putting the folded outfit in his bag. When he finishes, his brows wiggle at me. "Your turn."

A skittish energy is running through me, both nervousness and excitation. That's how Erden makes me feel each time. No one has ever made me feel that way. I intake a breath of courage and pull down the straps of my overall. My thighs are squeezed together as I know Erden got his gaze plastered on me. With a lump in my throat, I slowly slide down the rest and let it fall down to my feet, exposing myself to him in my red matching bra and panties.

I hear him inhale a sharp breath. I clench my fist to get hold of my nerves as Erden runs his eyes on my body from head to toe. "You're so beautiful."

My face heats up, but extremely flattered. "Thanks."

We then slowly get into the lake. On feeling that the water is of mild temperature, Erden plunges for one minute before resurfacing and catches his breath. He pushes back his wet hair while gesturing to approach him. I immediately pretend that I was not drooling over how sexy he is looking with droplets running down his toned abs.

We swim to the middle of the waterfall where there are no big rocks. As we get under the chute, we gasp from shuddering as the torrent cascades on our head and back. It's cold but electrifying, giving an inexplicable thrill. The crashing sound is deafening and powerful, which makes Erden whoops like crazy, as he throws his head back and lets the water streams down his face. I chortle along with him, hurrahing loud, losing myself into this extraordinary moment. All my stresses are forgotten, body pains appeased and my mind and heart at peace.

"It's the best day since I've ever had since a long time." I scream out in euphoria.

Erden's head lowers back to look at me. It's impossible for me to see him clearly, but I know he is staring at me.

The next thing I know is that his arms unexpectedly come to my back and collide me against his naked chest, closing the gap between our bodies. I shiver at the feel of the naked contact against my skin. My heart begins to pound as his face then inches closer to mine, till the side of our noses are slightly brushing against each other. I close my eyes, surrendering to his bewitching gests and this magical moment with quarter of our clasped body in the lake, while the waterfall is gushing on us.

"Now it's the best one for me..." He exhales needingly before crashing his lips against mine. My stomach flips at how good and soft they taste each time. His one hand grips the side of my face as he goes with a pattern of kissing me deeply and sucking on my bottom lip. Lured, I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him back passionately, my heartbeat racing. As if this whetted him even more, his grip tightens around my waist, Though water is going in and out of our mouths, it's the most cinematic kiss I've ever had. I wouldn't even have imagined writing such a scene.

As I think so, it snaps be back to reality.

"Erden...wait!" I push him back, catching my breath. Shook, his eyes widen. "That's why this date was a wrong idea." With a lump in my throat, I swiftly get out of the waterfall.

"You're afraid of how you're feeling!" Erden instantly wades after me, grabs my arm and turns me to him. "Don't push me away now, Hazel." My mouth feels dry as I look at him. Dejection is reflecting on his face. Even though how I much want this too, what will I tell Lexi and my parents?

"I told you, there was absolutely nothing between me and Lexi." He says in all seriousness as if he just heard me. "You can ask her as well. It was just a non-committed relationship like you had with Thomas."

I suddenly pacify. That's all?

"I-I had feelings for you only since the beginning." He lowers his gaze in shame, licks him wet lips, then looks back at me. "You wanted to kill me at that time. I was just too pissed off by you and stupid to realize it."

There is a knock at my heart at his words. It was the same for me. We were just so tormented to realize it.

"So there is no reason for you to be scared." His thumb begins to caress my arm slowly as he smiles softly. "You know me far better than I know myself."

I can't restrain myself from smiling back. He is totally right, I've no reason to doubt him. I know him. I know everything about him. But hearing Erden accepting all this is completely unexpected.

"I agree, I made so many mistakes and I regret them so much." He lets out a humorless chuckle. "Everything was so confusing at the beginning, I misunderstood you so much and was so angry at you. But now, I'm fully certain of what I want. I want you. I want us to complete the happy ending of this story." He pauses, looking deeply into my eyes, his gaze penetrating my soul. "Our story."

I stare at him, a wave of emotions climbing up my throat. I can't say anything. I'm totally moved by hearing Erden opening his heart to me. He seems so determined and certain of us. Like in the story, he has similarly shuffled from a badboy to a loveable one.

Seeing me wondering, his hand runs down my arm to reach for my hand. "Even with all the mess that happened, our feelings have always found ways to remind us that we are meant to be together, that you wrote us as soulmates. Do you really want to let that go?" He asks, his eyes searching for answers in mine.

I pant deeply.

"I-I'm so confused, Erden." I finally speak, my voice wobbling. "I need time to think."

Defeated, he shakes his head slowly in acceptance. "Okay. Just make the right choice."

I nod, everything which had happened between us whirling in my head. Can we turn our feelings into the right choice?

After we stayed under the sunlight to dry our underwear, we put on our clothes, grabbed something to eat and left this enchanting place with new, precious memories. It was one of the best days of my life. An unforgettable epic one. We reached home in the afternoon, tired and sleepy. Since Erden wanted to spend twenty-four hours exactly with me, he refused to left. He insisted that the contra should be over at midnight. So after he took a bath at his place, he came back, fresh and clean. We ordered MacDonald, settled in front of the Tv, sitting closely to each other, and binged Squid Games. The next thing I knew was that my eyelids were so heavy, and I fell asleep in Erden's arms.

(*^▽^*)

Hey!❤ Did you enjoy the twenty-four hours with Erden and Hazel?✨

Stay tuned for their upcoming moments!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
135K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...