Loving The Sky

By Devilish_angelR

Sherlyn stood still by the door, watching the scene in front of her, frozen in her tracks, her mind completel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 14

587 16 0
By Devilish_angelR

"That movie was hilarious." Marcie said as they walked out of the mall.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you two." Amelia said placing the bags in her car. "Thanks for everything."

"We are friends now, Amy." Marcie said throwing her arm over Amelia.

"And friends shouldn't be formal with eachother." Sherlyn said as she joined Amelia and Marcie.

"I am glad I have two friends now, I will see you guys soon." Amelia said as she got into her car.

Marcie and Sherlyn waved at Amelia and made their way towards Marcie's car. Since they were heading to the same place Marcie offered to drop off Sherlyn.

"That was a wonderful day so far." Sherlyn said as they walked to Marcie's car.

"Yes, It was peaceful and refreshin... Johan?" Marcie furrowed her brows as she saw Johan standing in the middle of the parking lot looking like a lost puppy.

"Hey Babe, Hey Sherlyn." Johan waved with a sheepish smile, as Marcie glared at him.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me?" Marcie scowled.

"You said not to disturb you till 6PM." Johan said as he showed the time on his phone, which read 6:03.

"Holy Pumpkins... Why!!" Marcie groaned hitting her head to her car.

"Come on Marcie, I have missed you all the day." Johan said wrapping his arms around Marcie. "Let's go to my place, I will cook you dinner."

"Fine, but first I have to drop Sherlyn home." Marcie said giving up.

"I will take a cab."

"I will drop her home." Ardeth offered walking out of nowhere.

"What is he doing here?" Marcie asked Johan.

"He gave me the ride till here." Johan answered. "And he is heading towards the same direction of Sherlyn's home."

"I don't trust him." Marcie whispered to Johan as Sherlyn watched Ardeth in surprise.

"Come on, Marcie. If he does anything funny with Sherry, I will kick his ass." Johan said, "Besides I wouldn't let Sherlyn go with anyone whom I don't trust with her safety."

"I don't know it's Sherlyn's take."

"I will go with him." Sherlyn said to Marcie and Johan, making Ardeth's lips lift upwards.

"Call me if he does anything stupid." Marcie said to Sherlyn as she narrowed her eyes at Ardeth.

"Drop her home safe, Man." Johan said to Ardeth as he started his car.

"Bye Sherlyn, call me when you reach home." Marcie waved at Sherlyn as Ardeth drove out of the parking lot.

"You are not complaining." Ardeth remarked.

"By now, I got used to it." Sherlyn answered as she crossed her arms, as Ardeth took a different road instead of taking her home.

"I like it." Ardeth smiled.

"How was your day?" Sherlyn asked as she turned to face Ardeth.

"We had been running around the field all the day, practicing Soccer." Ardeth answered, "The coach went hard on us, as we have the match tomorrow."

"Is it hard?" Sherlyn asked.

"Initially it was, but now I got used to it." Ardeth answered as he took an another turn and parked the car.

"Where are we?" Sherlyn asked scanning the surroundings.

"You will know." Ardeth grinned as he walked Sherlyn inside.

"A skating rink?" Sherlyn asked in wonder standing infront of the rink, where the people were skating, wearing the rollers.

"Yes," Ardeth smiled, "Let's go." He said as he pushed the rollers into Sherlyn's hands.

"I am scared, I never did this." Sherlyn said as she stumbled to stand on her feet with rollers on.

"Great then, It would be an honour to me that you are experiencing it for the first time with me." Ardeth said as he helped Sherlyn stand on her feet.

"What if I fall?"

"You fall, you stand, and you learn, that how it happens everytime you try something new." Ardeth said taking Sherlyn's hands in his, "Hold me, and follow my movements." He said as he pulled her with him on the rink, making her glide.

"Don't panic." Ardeth said as they glided in the rink, with Sherlyn holding him tight for her dear life.

"Take a deep breathe." Ardeth whispered grazing his lips along Sherlyn's ear lobe, making shivers run down her spine, she couldn't fathom whether it was him or the adrenaline. "Don't be scared."

"Easy for you to say!" Sherlyn shrieked as he took a sleek glide and pulled her closer.

"Enjoy the moment, I promise I won't let you fall." Ardeth assured as he wrapped his arms around her and glided them in the floor.

Sherlyn nodded and began to skate along with Ardeth, following his lead.

"It was fun but I don't want to do it again." Sherlyn breathed out sitting in the bench by the rink, removing the rollers off her feet.

"Fine, wait for me." Ardeth said as he skated into the rink.

Sherlyn stood by the rink as she watched Ardeth skate on the smooth floor effortlessly, like he was floating through the air.

"Watch me." Ardeth shouted as he did a split and twirl, like a professional.

Sherlyn cheered and laughed as he skated towards Sherlyn for a hifi.

"How long have you been doing this?" Sherlyn asked as they returned the rollers.

"I come here occasionally, Tristan taught me." Ardeth informed.

"Your brother?"

"Yes." Ardeth feigned difference, so Sherlyn decided not to broach on that topic.

"You were like a professional in the rink." Sherlyn said in aww.

"I am good at many other things too." Ardeth winked.

"Can I go home now?" Sherlyn asked fastening the seat belt.

"Sure, but I am famished, we will after I have my early dinner."

"Early dinner? It's almost half past seven. How many dinners do you eat?"

"Well, I would eat my early dinner around 7, then dinner again at 10PM, and midnight snack around 12. At times if I wake up in between I have cookies and biscuits stocked up." Ardeth shrugged making Sherlyn's mouth go in O.

"The Mousse was delicious." Ardeth said as he drove Sherlyn to her home after they had dinner at a local diner.

"Then you should taste the chocolate Mousse made by Dad." Sherlyn said. "He makes the best desserts."

"Then I should." Ardeth nodded.

"Why is that your Slow and steady rule applies only when I am returning home and not any other time?" Sherlyn asked as she watched Ardeth drive his car like a sloth.

"I remember it only then." Ardeth shrugged making Sherlyn huff.

"Finally..." Sherlyn sighed as they neared their neighborhood.

"You didn't like the outing?" Ardeth asked with a flick of disappointment in his eyes.

"No, I loved it." Sherlyn answered without a delay, "It's just that I got bored sitting in the car for so long, I need to stretch my limbs."

Ardeth nodded as he stopped the car a few yards, across her home.

"Thanks for the evening, and dinner." Sherlyn smiled looking at Ardeth. "I enjoyed every moment of it, even though I was scared." She giggled.

"Glad to know that." Ardeth said as he unfastened his belt looking at her.

Sherlyn knew what was coming next, so she stayed still anticipating for Ardeth to kiss her. Ardeth leaned forward in his seat as he took Sherlyn's lips in his and Sherlyn kissed him back trying to catch up his pace.

Ardeth groaned into the kiss as he pulled Sherlyn into his lap and rested his hands on her waist, without breaking the kiss.

"Ardeth..." Sherlyn moaned as he began to kiss her over jaw, and down her neck as she pulled on his hair, arching her back.

"We should stop." Ardeth rasped peppering kisses against the crook of her neck.

"Yes." Sherlyn mumbled as she got down from his lap, blushing hard.

She adjusted her dress as she watched Ardeth look at her all the while, with his top two buttons popped open, and his dark hair in a mess.

"I will see you at the college tomorrow." Sherlyn said as was about to get down the car.

"It's my match tomorrow, so be early. I don't want you to miss it." Ardeth said holding her hand.

"I won't miss." Sherlyn said looking at Ardeth.

"Good night." Ardeth sighed as he pecked her cheek.

"Good night." Sherlyn smiled as she got down the car and walked home,while Ardeth waited in his car, for her to get inside the home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 23K 46
"For fucks sake! What did you do?" A very angry voice asks me. Holy shit! That is definitely Dimitri. I can recognize that accent anywhere after our...
253 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
102K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...