✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁷.²²still alive

1.8K 101 10
By -siriuslycv

Hogwarts

Athena practically had tears escaping her eyes upon laying them at her father, who was now here at Hogwarts along with other Order members. She ran up to him, hugging him as if it was their last hug.

Once the four had arrived here at the school, they called up the Order members, for backup. As much as it may have been a terrible and dangerous plan, they were going to bring the fight here. At Hogwarts. They were going to take back the school, and they knew that they couldn't do that without a fight.

Sirius returned the hug, face wet as tears streamed down his eyes. "Your alive. Your okay- your alive." He whispered, breath ragged as he had hugged his daughter after not seeing her for multiple months.

Athena didn't reply, only sniffling as she slowly moved away. Then, Remus came up behind Sirius, placing his arm around said-man. Athena then remembered. "And you! How dare both of you not tell me you were going out! I found out through Bill and Fleur!" The girl exclaimed, though then looking at the mentioned couple. "No offence you guys," then turned back to the men in front of her. She stared at Remus for a couple of seconds, before launching herself at him and hugging him tightly.

Letting go of his embrace, a small grin plastered itself on her face. "I hope you're alright with this Fi. I hope you aren't mad at us for not telling you..."

"Well we did plan to tell you, but with you going with Harry and the other two-"

"It's alright," Athena stopped her fathers rambling, "I'll admit, it kinda sucked and hurt having to hear about your relationship from someone else, but the fact that I managed to see you two still in that relationship is what I care about..."

Both didn't reply after hearing her words, touched as they were glad that she accepted them. A sniffle was then heard from Sirius. "Oh that makes me happ-"

"Okay you both came out to your daughter, cool, now move out of the way- I want my hug from my daughter-like child." The voice of the one and only James Potter came from behind the two.

Athena's grin only grew wider, walking up to the man and then hugging him. James had hugged her back, refraining a sniffle to escape him. "Oi, that's my daughter actually-"

"Hush, Padfoot." James stated, still hugging the girl. "I raised her with you, she's technically my child as well."

A laugh left Athena's mouth, James pulling away from her. "Oh wow, Uncle James did you grow shorter or something?"

The sound of laughing was heard behind her, James glaring at the source. "Shut your trap Pads, you're only an inch taller than me." The Potter then turned back to the girl in front of him. "And no I did not, for a matter of fact. You just somehow grew taller."

Athena let out a small laugh. "Actually? Holy shit! I'm almost as tall as you! And dad!"

"We don't appreciate height slander here, Athena." Sirius rolled his eyes, crossing his arms sassily. "You probably got your height from your mum's side of the family."

Athena jumped in her spot excitingly. "Oh this so exciting!" the girl stated. "We're like going in all badass and stuff!"

A few chuckled at her response, though none were able to say another word was spoken, cue for them to walk in. "Yes, if you forget the fact that we are technically fighting in a war."

Athena pouted, scoffing at the voice that just responded to her. "Shut your trap Hermione, I'm talking about our entrance."

"-Tell them how it happened that night."

"Tell them, how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him."

"Tell them."

Harry's words rang in Snape's ears, however, no reply came out of him, drawing his wand to attack the boy. Though, as soon as his arm reached his wand, a fellow professor, Minerva McGonagall, had come to aid, defending Harry.

Students had moved to the side, steering clear of the obvious fight that was about to take place. The current headmaster seemed to hesitate, however not redrawing his wand in case McGonagall had attacked first.

In which she did. Inflicting the first attack, Minnie had continuously done so, only letting her opponent deflect them. Or, at least he had only wanted to deflect them. Everyone inside that hall had watched this fight occur, watching how Snape had directed Minnie's attack towards the Carrow siblings behind him, as well as the woman yelling out "coward" as he had apparated away.

Cheers erupted inside the hall, claps following. A smile of relief plastered itself onto Athena's face, a joyous, celebratory aura spreading throughout the large room as lights had lit it up.

And as if suddenly, the mood had changed. Said lights that had been put on were blown away, the previous feeling replaced with a gloomy one. Then, a girl screamed. Her scream echoed, filling every corner of the hall. And then, another. One was from one side, whilst the other was in the middle.

"I know, that many of you would want to fight

Some of you may even think to fight is wise.

But this is folly.

Give me Harry Potter.

Do this, and none shall be harmed.

Give me Harry Potter, and Hogwarts shan't be touched.

Give me Harry Potter, and you shall be rewarded.

You have one hour."

Silence peaked between each and every other being in the room, all moving away from the wanted boy as the word's of Voldemort whispered into their ears. Until, someone spoke up. "Well, what are you waiting for? Someone grab him!"

And someone did. Athena had gone in front of the boy, grabbing his wrist in protectiveness. Soon, other friends and classmates had followed along, surrounding the boy. Though, the thick tension filling the room was almost immediately blown away, by the voice of the ground caretake running into the hall, yelling 'students out of bed!'.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." McGonagall snapped, though not really.

"Oh." Filch stopped. "Sorry, ma'am."

"As it happens, Mister Filch, your arrival is most opportune." McGonagall walked down from the steps, nearing the-said-caretaker. "If you would, I'd like you to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House, away from the hall."

"Er, where would you like me to take them?"

"The dungeons would do."

Cheers and applauses followed after, watching as Filch directed those from the green house out of the hall. Athena could feel the boy that she was holding move away, her body follwoing where he was headed.

"I presume you have reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?"

"Time, professor." Harry answer came out rushed. "As much as you can get me."

McGonagall nodded. "Do what you have to do. I'll secure up the castle." Though, before the boy could walk away, McGonagall called out to him. "Potter, it's good to see you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.2K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
112K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
12.1K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
183K 9.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra has learnt to understand broken promises. Her life became a fiction of war ra...