"Could you be mine?" (Loki Ro...

By xXRavenLokiLoverXx

Raven tossed and turned in her sleep. 'NOOOOOOO!' the man's voice wailed' It w... More

The Basics/Author's Note
"HE comes today"
"Arrival"
"The Deep"
"From Sundown"
"To Sunup"
"A Revealing Inspection"
"Down The Rabbit Hole"
"And Back Again"
"Three Months Later"
"Songs Of The Past"
"Mission: Attack"
"Illuminations Of The Soul"
"Breakfast With A God"
"By The Water's Edge"
"Genuine Progress"
"Quality Time"
"Tea With A Trickster"
"A Morning Meeting"
"Lunch Plans"
"Impromptu Pool Party"
"A Bit More Freedom"
"Training Discovery"
"Family Dinner"
"Morning Blowup"
"A Steamy Shower"
"Trainer Of Thunder"
"What Are You Thankful For?"
"The Gift Of A Lifetime"
"New Year's Revelations"
"New Year's Relaxation"
"Lie-murian Star
"D.C. Aftermath"
"Introducing: Sam"
"Newest Avenger"
"Initiate The Ravenite"
"A Commanding God"
"Birthday Bash"
"A Surprising Gift"
"A Fortnight Of Open Waters"
"Strucker
"Worthy?"
"Man Wasn't Meant To Meddle"
"Visions Of Terror"
"Well Kept Secret"
"A New Vision"
"Sokovia"
"Your Savior Is Here"
"Pietro"
"Love Is In The Air"
"Unwelcome Visitors"
"Odin Allfather"
"Red, Yellow, Green; Got It"
"A Slight Misunderstanding"
"Are You Ready?"
"Dinner With The In-Laws"
"Last Day Alone"
"Coney Island"
"A Surprising Invitation"
"Stress Relief"
"Let's Vote"
"Yes Sir"
"Good Morning"
"Changing Things Up"
"Good News?"
"Surprise"
"Break Through"
"Reconnect"
"Speeding Thing Up"
"Wedding Bells - [Part 1]"
"Wedding Bells - [Part 2]"
"Reception"
"Leif Lokison"
"Self-Sufficient Royals"
"Perfection"

"New Digs"

665 31 6
By xXRavenLokiLoverXx

Raven and Loki teleported into the tower living room, she had just gotten off the phone with Tony to let him know they were back in New York. "Okay Tony we're back now, can I go see the new room?" She asked the moment she saw Tony.

"Damn kid. No 'hello', 'how are you doing?', just straight to the remodel." Tony chuckled

"Fine, hello dad, how are you doing? There, now can we go?" She laughed

"Ugh yeah go ahead." He laughed as he waved them away. "Hope you like it."

Raven grabbed Loki's hand and dragged him out of the living room as she teleported them both right outside the bedroom. The first difference she noticed was that there was now 1 door in the center of the wall where there had originally been 2; 1 for each room. Upon entering the new bedroom her jaw dropped. The bed was on a slightly raised platform across from a fireplace with a flat screen mounted above the mantle. Just past the bed was a living room area.

As she continued further into the room just to the left of the living room was a large walk-in closet with a purple lined chair that was set into the center island counter. The closet was stocked with clothes for the both of them, her entire wardrobe from her original closet was now in here.

"Oh shit, my stash." Raven realized that since both rooms had been entirely remodeled that meant her hidden wall compartment in her old closet was gone, where had her weed gone? Raven pulled out her phone and texted Tony.

                [hey so during the remodel where did my greenery get moved to?]

[lift the seat of the purple chair in the closet]

Raven walked up and lightly pulled up on the edge of the seat, it made a small click sound as it lifted up, and underneath was her grinder, rolling tray, papers, lighter, and stash jars. It was actually a nice little area.

                [okay that's actually pretty cool thanks]

[you're welcome...pothead ;)]

Raven chuckled as she set the seat back down, pushing it slightly to re-engage the small latch. She then exited the closet and headed to her left to the new bathroom. It had a large walk in shower on the right side just past the toilet and a double sink counter with a vanity space in between the sinks on the left side, and straight in the back was a large tub. Just big enough for both of them, as was the shower.

"Okay I am LOVING everything about this room." Raven said as she walked up to Loki and put her arms around his neck. "Do you like it?"

"Darling I love any room that you're in. But yes this new room is quite amazing." Loki said as he pulled her into a deep kiss. Picking her up and carrying her to one of the couches in the living room he sat down and placed her on his lap as he continued kissing her.

Raven laced her fingers into his hair as she kissed him. She could feel him getting hard through his jeans and it made her smile. "Am I really that attractive?" She asked, trying to make it sound like a joke, knowing that Loki would most likely know it wasn't.

"Oh my sweet soulmate, you are tantalizingly ravishing. In over 1,000 years of existence never before have I laid eyes upon a more bewitching creature than you. But above all, the most enticing part of you, Love, is your seemingly limitless heart and your highly infectious laugh." Loki said, causing Raven to blush.

"You really are silver tongued aren't you?" Raven teased

"Oh pet, you know first hand that's not how I got that nickname." Loki said as a playful grin stretched across his face, causing her to clench her thighs together; except there was just one problem, she couldn't quite squeeze her thighs together while she was currently straddling him, so instead she ended up grinding herself against his groin.

"Careful, Love. You don't want me to mess up our brand new room already do you?" Loki taunted seductively.

"And what if I did?" Raven taunted back

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her wickedly, "Then you would have to tell me. Tell me exactly what you wanted me to do."

His voice seemed to snake it's way around her and it sent a shiver down her spine. She had never verbalized what she wanted him to do to her before, she would always just direct his hands to wherever she wanted him to touch her.

"Umm," She laughed lightly as her face became flush.

"Only if you want to, remember that Raven." Loki said as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I know, I'm just thinking about what I want to do." She said with a small chuckle.

"Very well, Love. In that case, take all the time you need." He said as he leaned back against the couch with his hands just resting behind his head while she sat there, still straddling his lap.

"So anything?" Raven asked, a slightly wicked grin on her face.

"Within reason, yes." Loki said. She could tell he was skeptical of whatever she was about to ask him.

Raven then leaned forward and lightly nibbled on his earlobe before whispering into his ear. "I want to try going to 3, since 2 doesn't leave me as sore now."

Loki's arms tightened around her as he stood up and carried her to the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist as he walked. He gently laid her down on the bed as he waved his hand and made her pants and underwear disappear. He then leaned down and began softly kissing her before very slowly licking from her entrance all the way up to her clit, he did that several more times until she was slick from his saliva.

He then slowly inserted 1 finger, gently thrusting it in and out a few times before adding a second finger; he spent a longer time fingering her with 2 than he had with just the 1. Raven slightly bucked her hips as his tongue gently flicked her clit. "Please Loki." She begged, her voice was shuttery as she tried to keep her breathing even,

"As you wish, pet." Loki said, his breath warm against her as he spoke. He then slowly slid a 3rd finger into her pussy, just holding them in place not moving, giving her body the chance to get used the new feeling for a moment before she began rolling her hips, essentially fucking herself with his fingers.

He gently curled his fingertips as she continued rolling her hips, she could feel a puddle forming below her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "OH FUCK. God yes Loki. Don't stop." She screamed out as she suddenly felt herself squirting as she climaxed, eliciting a small chuckle from Loki as he licked every drop of moisture from her pussy before sucking off his fingers.

"I've never done that before." Raven chuckled lightly "That was...intense" She smiled as a small aftershock traveled its way through her body.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, did it hurt at all?" He asked, she could tell he was proud of himself for making her squirt for the first time but also slightly worried.

"No actually, it might sound weird but it just felt really good." She let out a small giggle as she looked at the bedding now soaked beneath her. "We're gonna need to do laundry already." Raven said, letting out a bigger laugh.

"Well if we're already going to have to wash it." He smirked at her. "Shall we see if I can get you to do that again?"

Raven smirked back at him. "Well I can't argue with logic now can I, sir." She teased.

She watched as his pupils seemed to get slightly darker as he let out a small growl that seemed to come from deep within him as he stepped directly in front of her.

"Lay back and don't move." His voice was so seductive, it had her in a small daze. He growled again, a little bit louder this time. "Do as you're told, pet, now lay back."

She grinned up at him, feigning a hint of fear, as she batted her eyelids and laid back on the bed. "As you command, master." The moment the word left her lips her stomach clenched with excitement as she watched the look on his face become primal and erotic.

"Mmm good girl." He snarled as he knelt between her knees, gripping her thighs and gently spreading her legs apart as he dove forward, sticking his tongue deep within her pussy and slid in the first finger at the same time, curling it against her g-spot as his tongue thrusted in and out of her.

Loki then traded his tongue for another finger before he began thrusting them in and out with a bit more force, flicking her clit with his tongue with each thrust. He had barely added the 3rd finger as she clenched around him, squirting once again, causing another laugh to escape from Loki.

"Why...are you...laughing? You're...the one...doing it...to me." She gasped as she spoke, slightly chuckling.

"Because, it is actually a lot of fun for me to bring you that much pleasure. I can't help but feel a bit of self pride as well though." He chuckled as he conjured a towel and helped dry her off before carrying her into the closet. "I'm going to go down and get the bedding started in the washer, you sit here and catch your breath." He gave her a kiss before walking back towards the bedroom.

While he was gone she decided to get some new pants and underwear, Loki had made hers disappear and she wasn't sure where exactly they were. She walked around the new closet figuring out where different items were before she put on a black thong and a pair of dark blue leggings.

Loki came back into the room as she finished pulling the pants up all the way with a little jump. "I don't know about you but I could go for some take out." She said as she opened the seat of the closet chair and grabbed her smoking stuff before walking out into the living room and setting it all down on the table as she sat on one of the couches.

"I am actually hungry, yes." He said as he watched her load some of her weed into her grinder. "What exactly is that?" Loki asked as he sat next to her on the couch

"It's marijuana, or more commonly called weed or pot. It's a natural plant that you can smoke, different kinds have different effects." Raven said, explaining while she continued grinding some of the weed up.

"What kinds of effects?" He asked, she loved whenever his voice became curious.

"Well some can make you energetic, some can help you sleep, there are certain kinds that can help with physical pain, and basically all of them can also help with emotional pain. Make you feel happier, you know."

"That sounds rather peaceful." Loki said as he sat back, lightly rubbing his hand up and down her back as she began rolling her joint.

"I've smoked to help combat depression for a few years, even though it isn't technically legal." Raven said, sitting back and lighting the joint, taking the first puff and holding the smoke in for a moment before exhaling. With a wave of her hand, some music started playing in their room.

Loki lightly played with a few strands of her hair as she continued smoking her joint. Once she was down to the end of what she could smoke she turned to Loki and asked if she could give him some of the smoke with a kiss.

"Well I'm not one to turn down a kiss." He said as he turned to face her more. She took a large inhale and set down the joint. She then leaned over and pressed her lips against his and parted them slightly as she began exhaling the smoking into Loki's mouth as he inhaled it into his own lungs and held it for a moment just as she had done.

As he exhaled the smoke she put out the rest of the joint and put it in the container of joint ends. "So how long does it take until it takes effect?" He asked

"Well honestly I have no clue, since you're Aesir there is always the possibility it will be like booze here and not affect you at all. We will just have to wait and see, but we have all night to just hang out, watch tv, and eat take out." Raven said as she slid over next to him and snuggled into his chest.

Raven had ordered a pizza, some cheesy bread, and cinnamon sticks from a nearby dominos and put on Emperor's New Groove and in about 15 minutes Loki was laughing so hard she could tell the weed was in fact having an effect on him.

There was a knock on the door. "COME IN" Raven called from the couch, as Loki continued laughing hard next to her. Nat walked in carrying their food.

"What's up with him?" Nat asked as she set the food down in front of the 2 of them.

"I may or may not have given the God of Mischief a bit of pot." Raven chuckled "It was just 1 kiss hit, but he seems to be enjoying himself which is nice."

"Well it looks like you guys are set for a pretty nice evening so I'll let you get back to it." Nat said as she turned and headed back out of their room.

"Yo Loki, food." Raven said as she lightly poked his side "By the way, you see how extra laughy you are right now?"

"Ooh pizza yum, oh yeah kinda, this movie is really funny." Loki said as he grabbed a slice

"Yeah and it's even funnier right now because you're a little high. Good to know that weed affects you regardless of the whole 'god' thing." Raven chuckled.

[A/N: OK guys, 3 semi-smutty chapters, there is going to be a slight time jump between this chapter and the next one as we get back into some more Avenger's action. Let me know what you guys think so far in the comments and as always, don't forget to vote. :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 209 18
Hiii!! This is my first story ever so please no hate ♥: Before we begin I just would like to tell you the this is A LOKI ROMANCE STORY. So prepare th...
46.6K 1.5K 111
Loki/Avengers fanfic Celene is a 21-year-old girl who grew up with divorced parents, an abusive father and a loving mother. She never had a normal li...
129K 3.9K 26
√Book 1 of 2 Series√ "Wait for me... Because I'll always wait for you" Have you ever felt..... Magical? Loved? Betrayed? Abandoned? Cause that's...
59K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...