𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

тωєηту

5.1K 164 102
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Saturday came quickly and as Vienna awoke she felt the smallest bit of excitement bubble in her stomach. Today, Draco told her to meet him in the common room, for what she doesn't know. All she knows is that he is helping her get a dress for the ball she still wasn't convinced she wanted to go to.

Vienna dressed quickly and was pleased with her clothing. Wearing tights, a skirt, boots and an oversized knitted jumper for warmth.

As she departed down the stairs, the thought of last night appeared in her mind. Replaying every second of it. She can't say she wasn't surprised Draco owned a gun but she was surprised when he aimed it at her head. However, she loved the adrenaline that rushed through her veins as his eyes turned mysteriously dark and the cold tip of his gun touched her skin.

It was like a hole pulling her in. So much danger, so many rules broken but neither of them cared about breaking rules.

Vienna spotted Draco standing by the fireplace. He wore a black turtle neck with black suit trousers, and like usual his hair was a mess. She wondered if he ever brushed his long white hair. But somehow even with untamed hair, he still looked good. His hair just touching his brow and his dead-looking eyes, which turned in her direction, eyes drifting down her body.

"So where are we going?" she questioned him as she walked toward him, her long legs walking perfectly.

"This way," Draco said, walking off out the common room.

Vienna turned, following after the tall-boy. Catching up after his long strides and walking beside him.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The train station was foggy in the early hours of the morning. Stood waiting by the platform was two elderly people, most likely from the nearby village, Hogsmeade. Vienna looked up at Draco, bunching her brows together in confusion, but Draco didn't turn in her direction.

"Draco?" Vienna said, "why are we at the station?"

"Because we are getting a train" he answered with a simple shrug of his shoulders, "wait here," he told her as he walked over to a window, which said "tickets" on a sign above.

Vienna waited clueless, as she continued to peer around the station. Usually, this platform would be packed with students waiting to leave or return to this dreadful school. But as dreadful as it is, Vienna still calls it her safe place.

Vienna forgot this station was used by the villagers from Hogsmeade. She forgot this station was here at all. Only ever thought about it when it get closer to leaving, leaving her safe place to go to her father.

Draco returned holding a ticket out to her, she took it, finally, he returned and she could ask him more questions.

"And why are we getting a train?" Vienna raised a brow as she looked at Draco then at the ticket in her hand.

"Because—"

"London?" Vienna blurted, "we're going to London? Whatever for?"

"You need a dress," Draco said, his head turning to look down the tracks, seeing if any trains were coming.

"I'm sure Hogsmeade has Dresses," Vienna said, a small smile on her lips.

"Maybe" he responded, then his eyes were on hers again, a smile pulling at his lips, "but this is more fun"

It was much more fun. Although London was where her home was, where her father was. London was also one of her favourite places to go. When she could, she would spend hours strolling through central.

"Isn't this breaking the rules?" Vienna asked, knowing very well this is breaking many rules, they are not supposed to leave the boarding school, no matter what.

"Don't you like breaking the rules?" Draco asked her. Tempting her. He knew she loved breaking the rules. And he loved that she loved it. Usually, girls would say 'no no we can't. What if we get in trouble?'. But Vienna is just like him in that sense. He hated her because of it, hated her because he knew how much if a shitty person he is. But now he's beginning to like her for it.

"You know I do" Vienna replied.

"Then let's go," Draco said just as the train arrived.

It was smaller than the Hogwarts Express that would take them to and from school. This train only had two carriages. More than enough room for them and the other four people who were wanting to get the train.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The train took three hours to get to London. For some reason much faster than it would usually take. They spent the journey looking out of the window at the misty and fog covered outside world. They listened to music sharing a pair of earphones. Surprisingly they both liked the same bands and musicians. Which came as a surprise for both of them. One of their favourites was 'Mareux' who they had on repeat.

London was busy on Saturday afternoon. Everyone running around, places to be and places to go. Draco mentioned that his home was near London but Vienna was too anxious to mention her home in London.

The last time she was here in London she was running to the train station, scared for her life, running from her father after he strangled her. Occasionally a flash of the memory would beam in her mind. But she ignored it. Like always.

"So where is it we are going?" Vienna asked as they walked through crowds of London. He was tall beside her and she felt a mixture of safe and power walking beside him.

"Harrods" he replied.

"Harrods?" she chirped.

"Harrods" he confirmed.

"Is it not...expensive there?" Vienna asked. She didn't want to go to this Ball but if she is going, then she wants the nicest dress there is. But she doesn't want Draco to spend hundreds on a dress for her. Another question popped into her head. Like a realisation. Why does he want to go with her? Surely Vienna would have been his last choice.

"What. You don't think I can afford it?" Draco asked her, a smile tugging at his lips.

"No, I-"

Draco interrupted her. "Don't worry about money. I don't care about it. You need a dress and I need a suit. So I'm going to buy us a dress and a suit. No matter how much or how little"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

They walked into the dress shop. It was large, bigger than the great hall at Hogwarts. Filled with dresses and suits, heels and jewels. Tables of champagne and wine. It was clear Draco had been here before, he walked through the shop like he had the floor plan memorised. It was like a maze of luxurious silks.

"Mr Malfoy," tall women said. Dressed in a slim fit white dress, her blonde hair slicked back into a low ponytail and she wore black heels making her taller. She was young, not much older than them.

"Victoria" Draco greeted.

"I have your suit ready, it's through the back" Victoria purred, her voice soft and gentle, "And who's this pretty lady"

"This is Vienna," Draco told her, "she's in need of a dress"

"Oh, I see" Victoria smiled, brows raising slightly, "she is who you are taking to the ball"

"She is" Draco confirmed as he shifted his feet slightly. His body was tense, almost like he was nervous.

"Well you go off with Benjamin," Victoria told Draco as she looked over at a worker stood close by, "and I'll take Vienna to find her a dress"

Draco looked at Vienna. Gave her the smallest of smiles and then left with Benjamin.

"So, you're the lucky girl who gets to go to a ball with the one and only Draco Malfoy," Victoria said quietly as she gestured for the two of them to walk. She spoke like it was a privilege or something that only the most fortunate get to attend a ball with Draco.

"I am," Vienna said, "how do you know him?"

"Well my family owns this shop and Draco's family have been coming here for as long as I can remember. I guess you could say I'm a family friend"

"Oh okay," Vienna said. She had no idea what his family was like. All she knew is that they are rich, very respected and very secretive.

"Yeah, they used to come here a lot but not so much now that Narcissa no longer needs Dresses" Victoria spoke again.

"Oh, how come?" Vienna questioned curiously.

"She passed a few years ago," Victoria said. A little bit of sadness in her voice.

"Oh, I didn't know" Vienna answered truthfully and very surprised Draco had never mentioned it. If she died a few years ago then that meant she died while Draco was at school. He never seemed different or sad. Nothing.

"How did she die?" Vienna was hesitant to ask.

"They said she fell down the stairs in their manor and died of her injuries," Victoria said but the way she spoke sounded as thoughthat was an excuse.

"You don't think that's what happened?" Vienna questioned.

"All I'm going to say is be careful of Lucius Malfoy. Just be careful. Even Draco." Victoria said, "I've known them for year's and although I don't see them much anymore, I have seen things in the past. Never let your guard down and always trust your gut feeling"

Vienna was surprised by her words but she didn't take them too deeply yet.

"Enough talk about them" Victoria said as they walked into a separate room filled with dresses and a sofa in the middle of the room, "this is about you and I will find you a perfect dress"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Victoria went through and picked out a few dresses, Vienna watched from the sofa as she ran around the room. She would come and hold pieces of the fabric against Vienna and her hair. Once Victoria was finished she sent Vienna into the changing room and passed her the three dresses she chose.

The first two Victoria said no to and Vienna wasn't having much hope for the last one.

She sighed, feeling tired and bored, she changed into the last dress and looked at her reflection in the mirror. It was like the dress was made for her as the dress hugged her curves. It was black, the silk hanging from her waist until the floor, a slit at the side showing her thigh and long leg, lace detailing at her waist and stomach. A perfect amount of coverage at her chest and revealing the perfect amount, the dress cut into a small V, the silk hugging her breast. Thin straps held the pretty dress from her body.

She walked out, now feeling hopeful. Victoria smile appeared on her lips and her cheeks became rosy and she eyed Vienna.

"Oh, wow" Victoria whispered, "this is definitely the one"

Vienna felt pretty. She felt confident in the dress and now a part of her actually does want to attend the ball. Victoria walked closer to Vienna and moved her hair behind her shoulders.

"You look beautiful!" Victoria told her, "what do you think? Do you like it?"

"I like it," Vienna said, a small smile floating on her lips.

"I'm so glad," Victoria grinned.

They were interrupted by Draco walking in, holding his suit in his arms. He stopped in his step once he caught sight of Vienna. His eyes grew and his mouth gaped open although no words came out. Vienna felt a bit uncomfortable as Draco only stared at her, she looked down but when she looked up he was still looking.

"Ah Mr Malfoy, what do you think?" Victoria said, "isn't she gorgeous"

He looked at Victoria almost like he was annoyed for asking him that. He swollowed a lump in his throat and then said, "very"

Vienna looked at him. Did he just compliment her?

"Ok. Ok. Go and change and I'll put your dress in a bag" Victoria said and Vienna walked back into the changing room with one last look at Draco.

Draco watched as Vienna walked back into the changing room. He hoped Victoria would leave. If she wasn't there he was certain he would have gone into the changing room and done everything he wanted to do to Vienna. But he resisted. He could have sent Victoria away, but he didn't. Vienna has to a least wear the dress to the ball before he rips it from her body.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 247 33
A Draco Malfoy x Y/n enemies to lovers. In the magical world of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy finds himself entangled in a complex web of emotions when he c...
7.6K 152 38
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
83K 2.6K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
215K 5.7K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...