LewRice Chronicles

By seaycee_incorporated

We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots... More

Jealousy Game
Baby
Torture
Interview
Mad At You
First Day (pt.1 & 2)
Secret's Out
Happy Little Pill
Funeral
Breaking the Silence
Be Heard
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Sexomnia
Search Party
Dreams Do Come True
Bon Appétit
Saudade
Ignored
Adjourned
I'm Here
Electricity
The Runner
Turning Tables
Crossfade
Don't Leave
Help Me
Sneak Peek?
The Summit
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Summit (2)
Dance For You
Dance For You (2)
Here We Go Again
Spreading the Word
A Broken Promise
Losing Control
Fairytale
Jealousy Game (2)
Jealousy Game (3)
Our Favorite Dance
The Collaboration
The One I Want
Worth The Pain
Worth The Pain (2)
The One I Want (2)
Our Creation
Saving Me
Stress Ball
Saving Me (2)
Never Enough Love
Back-Up Plan
Break the Rules
Live A Little
Adorn
Cherished
Saving Me (3)
Safe
Cause A Scene
Saving Me (4)
The One I Want (3)
Busted
Safe (2)
Damsel in Distress
Damsel in Distress (2)
Flashing Lights
Decisions, Decisions
Damsel in Distress (3)
Part of Me
You're Right
Jailbird
Damsel in Distress (4)
Just Wait & See
The One I Want (4)

Missing You

376 8 3
By seaycee_incorporated

This was originally a draft and I wasn't planning on posting it at all. I don't really like it but hopefully you guys find some enjoyment out of this. Bye!
-Bre
———
Sean's POV

The applause booming from the audience brought me out of my trance. When dancing, I always got lost in the music and my movements to tell the desired story. It just happened that the emotions of songs would easily link to something in my life's current events. I bowed and forced a smile to the crowd in thanks. "That's all tonight, folks. How about we get another applause for this genius right here, Sean Lew?"

The audience instantly obliged, so loud I couldn't even hear myself. With a small wave and smile, I was guided off stage and behind the curtain. I made my way to my dressing room, needing time alone. Once I arrived, I sat in a chair then checked my phone. Nothing.

I was currently doing a total of 5 shows with Noah Kahan. I'd done a couple projects with him, but due to his supporters' requests and our compatibility, we teamed up once again. We were currently in Sacramento, California, one of my favorite cities personally. It was around 9 p.m., and we had just finished a concert show of his.

The feeling of guilt rushed to my heart in an instant, making it drop into my stomach. I put my head down onto the table in front of me. Hell, I was fighting the urge to bang it on the edge so it could crack open. My intrusive thoughts were halted as a knock sounded on my door. "Come in." I called out.

"Hey, Sean." The voice I recognized as Noah's greeted me. I turned to see him settling on the denim blue couch placed against the wall opposite of my chair. "Hey." I breathed out, rubbing my face in frustration.

"You did great tonight, I thought I'd let you know. The audience loved you. I'm already getting DM's about you." He chuckled, sipping from his bottle of water. I forced a chuckle to fly from my lips. "Thanks."

"And...I wanted to check on you. You've been aloof today- the whole trip actually. Now that we have time on our hands, let's chat." He stated bluntly, folding his hands. I gave him a look as if I was clueless, but he proceeded to wait.

"I'm fine, Noah-" I started, but was cut off by his exclaims. "Don't give me that bullshit, Seanathan Leward! I know something has you peeved and we both know it's not adulthood."

I pursed my lips due to my bad attempt at lying. "Does it maybe have something to do with Kaycee?" Noah pried. My heart soared at the mention of her name. A small smile made its way onto my face as I thought of the last time I saw her. I didn't even notice the heat that rushed to my cheeks until I heard a scream. "Ah ha! Man, I'm good. Did you think I wouldn't notice the requests for Kaycee to join us on tour?" He laughed.

"What gave me away?" I asked, crossing my arms then slouching in my chair like a 5-year old.

"More like what didn't give you away. You've been walking around like a sad puppy, almost every time you get on the phone with your friends, you ask about her, oh and let's not forget your instagram feed. You're practically stalking her." Noah babbled, making wild gestures with his hands.

I frowned at how obvious I was. "I don't need to stalk her. We're best friends!" I grumbled. Sure, I asked about her, but that was natural. There was never a time where she wasn't on my mind.

"Then just call her and stop torturing yourself." He shrugged, not seeing the problem. "I can't." I hissed, standing to change. "If I could, I would. In a fucking heartbeat, but unfortunately, she's avoiding me." I confessed.

Noah smirked at me wordlessly. His squinted eyes stared at me with a quizzical look. "What is it?" I asked in an agitated manner while fumbling with my shirt.

"You're in love, aren't you, Seanie?" He drawled. I couldn't fix my lips to respond, but due to my silence, Noah cheered loudly. "You have to go talk to her!" He exclaimed in excitement. I shook my head in response and checked my phone once again.

"It's stupid. I'll just wait it out." I stated doubtfully, throwing my phone on the chair. "Oh come on, I'm sure what you did wasn't that bad." Noah reassured me. I let out a dry laugh. "Noah, I kissed her." I admitted. His brows furrowed, staring at me in confusion.

I sighed heavily then sat back down. "Kaycee and I promised each other we would wait until both of us were ready. No, we're not dumb. We know our feelings are mutual, but I just couldn't hold it back...so one day we were running through my choreo for your shows. She was being supportive as always and wanted to help so she did just that. While we were dancing to one of your songs, my heart felt like it was going to fucking burst out of my chest. So when we were face to face, and our eyes locked, I kissed her." I explained, staring off into space.

"It was just a bit longer than a peck. She pulled away quickly then left. I called after her, but it was already too late. She left the studio and I haven't seen her since. Or spoken to her for that matter." I revealed. The disappointment in her eyes from that moment lived in my head rent free.

When I asked my friends about Kaycee, they told me she wasn't like herself. She only came out for the classes she was to teach then remained silent and locked up in her apartment. It was nearly safe to say that she was as much a mess as I was. I just missed her.

Noah let out a long sigh, resting his chin on his palm. "I think you can fix this. We're here for a week before we go to Vegas, so go talk to her." He resolved. "I'll even go with you! I've always wanted to see the start of a new relationship." An excited smile settled on his face.

"She doesn't want to see me, Noah. It's fine. And I'm done talking about this." I declined.

Noah shook his head at my stubbornness then stood. "Alright, whatever you say. Let's go get dinner."
----The next day----

My fingers swiped over the fogged up mirror, revealing my toned torso and flushed face. I tied my damp hair back into a bun, letting some of it flow down to my shoulders. The three following days were free days. The crew was able to explore and do whatever their hearts desired. I planned to spend my day in my hotel room, away from the chaos that came with touring.

My daydream was cut short when I heard a loud knock on the door of my suite. I carelessly made my way to the door, shirtless and refreshed. I opened it to reveal a smiling Noah with a rolling table.

"Mornin'! Coffee for you." Noah chirped, welcoming himself into my room. I smiled at how comfortable he was. You had to love Noah. He was so down to earth and welcoming to everyone. Not to mention, he always understood my struggles or accomplishments of being in the media and just being human, in general. He was a good friend.

He collapsed onto the loveseat after sitting my iced coffee down on the table. I slowly shut my door, locked it, then proceeded to get dressed. "Good morning, Noah. What are you doing here?" I asked in a confused manner.

"I'm bored. The band left to look around the city and I simply didn't want to, so I got dressed, went to Starbucks, and came here. Ta-da!" He responded enthusiastically with a forced smile.

I slipped my shirt on before plopping down in a chair at the table. I opened my laptop and went on my editing software, ready to tackle my project once again. While taking a long sip of my coffee, there was a knock on the door.

I looked at Noah, silent asking who it could be. "Oh, I ordered room service for us before I came." He said, sitting up in his seat. I nodded in realization then took short strides to the door.

"Room service!" The woman chirped as I opened the door. I met the hazel eyes of a certain friend of mine. A soft smile settled on her lips as she attempted to push the cart through the door. "You made it! Come in, come in!" Noah exclaimed, jumping up out of his seat then ushering Kaycee inside.

The shock on my face must have been amusing because Noah was currently fighting to hold back his cackling as he hugged Kaycee.

"Surprise, Lew!" He chuckled, gesturing towards my friend. Once I was able to come down from my shock, my eyes settled on Kaycee. She looked god sent. Standing tall, she wore a white t-shirt with light blue jeans, her Nike shoes that she'd designed, and across her shoulders laid a light grey jacket that happened to be mine. Light mascara lined her eyelashes and lip gloss set on her lips. Kaycee was unutterably beautiful.

"Noah, a word. Now." I said sternly, my tone turning serious. I walked out into the hallway and he followed behind. I closed the door to make sure Kaycee couldn't hear us then turned to Noah.

"Why?" I asked in disbelief.

"I was helping you out! You were clearly all bummed, so I texted her after we talked and said she should come here. She clearly wanted to see you as it didn't take me much time to convince her." Noah replied as if he was stating the obvious.

"I specifically told you that I wasn't ready to talk to her." I groaned, running my hand through my hair. "No.You're ready, you're just being a wuss. The feelings are clearly reciprocated as everyone can see and as you told me, so why don't you stop bitching, go in there, and tell her you love her before you start acting stupid." He said in an ecstatic manner.

Before I could get another word out, he pushed me into the room and closed the door behind him swiftly. "Talk!" Instructed Noah, gesturing between the two of us. Kaycee and I both nodded simultaneously, causing him to grin.

"Good. I'll be in the bathroom." He announced with a supportive pat on my back and a suggestive look to us both.

"Hi." Kaycee's soft voice filled the silence with a cautious approach. I fully turned to her, causing my entire demeanor to change.

"Hey." I stuffed my hands into my pockets sheepishly. Her beauty was overwhelming. She stepped closer to me, coming face to face with me.

"I'm sorry about this. I didn't know he contacted you so suddenly. I thought Noah knew that-" I started, grabbing her hand gently. I was cut off as Kaycee settled her hand on the side of my neck.

"I missed you." She said just above a whisper. My stomach fluttered at her words. They were simple, but meant so much to me. When I had to leave for the tour I was scared to call her, so I didn't.

Her eyes slowly wandered up to meet mine while embracing signs of sorrow. The hazel orbs that often drew me in were glossed over. "And I'm sorry I've been avoiding you." Instantly, the tightened feeling in my chest went away.

"It's okay, Kayc. I understood." I said in an attempt to reassure her. My thumb stroked the back of her hand gently to calm her.

"No, it's not okay. How can you say that? I walked out on you when you felt vulnerable enough to make your feelings completely known. Not to mention, I ignored all of your calls and texts. Something could've happened to you but I was being...hostile." She refused, taking accountability for her actions.

"You were just being cautious. You weren't ready and I shouldn't have done it without thinking of how you'd react. I'm just happy to know you're okay." I declared. A soft smile adorned Kaycee's lips as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Now that I'm here, yes, I am." She spoke softly as she proceeded to look me in the eyes. I was fighting the urge to look away with how mesmerized they made me. Her grip on my neck tightened and before I could express any of my thoughts, she smashed her lips into mine.

"You can thank me later, Seanie." Noah exclaimed, exiting the bathroom with a proud smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 294 15
It all starts with a group text... KayAndBai and MigosSJJ Kaycee Rice Tahani Anderson Bailey Sok Sean Lew Julian Deguzman Josh Price
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...
26.1K 726 19
Sean Lew. Dancer. Popular. Sean Lew was very surprised when Tate Mcrae broke up with him. He really liked her and he's willing to do anything just to...
64.9K 1.9K 29
Transfer student, Sean Lew, crosses paths with the infamous Kaycee Rice after moving to LA to attend Millennium Arts Academy. He finds himself intrig...