LewRice Chronicles

Oleh seaycee_incorporated

We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots... Lebih Banyak

Jealousy Game
Baby
Torture
Interview
Mad At You
First Day (pt.1 & 2)
Secret's Out
Happy Little Pill
Funeral
Breaking the Silence
Be Heard
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Sexomnia
Search Party
Dreams Do Come True
Bon Appétit
Saudade
Ignored
Adjourned
I'm Here
Electricity
The Runner
Turning Tables
Crossfade
Don't Leave
Help Me
Sneak Peek?
The Summit
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Summit (2)
Dance For You
Dance For You (2)
Here We Go Again
Spreading the Word
A Broken Promise
Losing Control
Jealousy Game (2)
Jealousy Game (3)
Our Favorite Dance
The Collaboration
The One I Want
Worth The Pain
Worth The Pain (2)
The One I Want (2)
Our Creation
Saving Me
Stress Ball
Saving Me (2)
Never Enough Love
Back-Up Plan
Break the Rules
Live A Little
Adorn
Cherished
Saving Me (3)
Safe
Cause A Scene
Saving Me (4)
The One I Want (3)
Busted
Safe (2)
Damsel in Distress
Damsel in Distress (2)
Flashing Lights
Missing You
Decisions, Decisions
Damsel in Distress (3)
Part of Me
You're Right
Jailbird
Damsel in Distress (4)
Just Wait & See
The One I Want (4)

Fairytale

337 7 0
Oleh seaycee_incorporated

Sean's POV

"no! for the last time, i don't want you to go!" he yelled at kaycee.

"i don't care what you want. i'm not yours anymore." kaycee spoke calmly. his eyes filled with hurt and anger. he was never able to cope with himself after he lost her. he had no idea what he had until she was gone.

"how could you say that after all we've been through?! he'll never be there for you!" he yelled back.

"yes, he will- he has! more than you ever were. all you did was drink away your life and hit me for trying to make you better. don't ever say i was yours because you never loved me." kaycee said bitterly.

this didn't seem real. i never witnessed kaycee so angry, and if she was, she never showed it in public. yes, you heard me right. we are in public. kaycee and i were walking into the dance studio we're supposed to teach in but were stopped when connor pulled up in his car.

connor never liked kaycee and i's friendship. he always thought the worst when it came to us when it was far from true. and that was just a little part of why i didn't like him. he didn't trust kaycee, he never treated her right. always making her pay for things they did together, never making the effort to spend time with her, never there for her, never took care of her when she was in need. he never loved her.

kaycee was the person to see the good in people, never the bad. but it took connor's actions to see that their relationship was toxic. "because you cheated on me with him. how could you throw us away?" he yelled stepping closer to her.

at this point, kaycee was walking away and towards me who held her bag tightly in anger. it was getting harder with every second not to punch him in the face. as kaycee walked towards me, our eyes met. her eyes were sad and filled with anger. i gave her a sad smile, to which she returned it. "kaycee, don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you!"

i just grabbed kaycee's hand and put her behind me. i was sick of watching her get hurt by him over and over. there were too many nights where kaycee came to my door with bruises and tears.

one was too many.

"kayc, i need you to go inside and get started. i'm gonna handle this." i said softly, putting my hand on her shoulder then sliding it down her arm. she shook her head.

"no. i can't let you do that- i won't let you. i care about you and i can't watch you get hurt-" kaycee said in a quiet tone frantically.

"hey, hey. now you understand my reasoning." i said, softly cupping her cheek. kaycee looked into my eyes pleadingly, telling me not to do anything. "get your hands off my girl, lew." he grimaced. i just chuckled while giving kaycee a hug and lingering kiss on the forehead.

kaycee let out a content sigh while hugging me back. "please be careful. you know how connor can be." she begged with wide, worried eyes. i nodded before handing her our bags then watching her slowly walk inside. she stood at the door for a little bit before walking away from it and deeper into the building.

i turned around cautiously to make sure connor didn't try anything. "what's your deal, connor?" i asked crossing my arms. he scoffed then tried to walk pass me. "i need to talk to kaycee." i stepped in his way.

"mmm, i don't think so, connor." i said. i scratched the back of my head then looked back at the doors. "she's not very keen with you and well, i've never been so." i smirked.

"what? was this part of your plan? being kaycee's right hand man until she was vulnerable enough to fully trust you? hm?" he asked cocking his head to the side with a bitter smirk. i chuckled genuinely humored. "kaycee's always trusted me. it just so happened that a jackass like you came along and tried to tear her apart." i said.

"no, i built her. i molded her into the-"

"broken woman she is today. do you understand that? you broke her. she used to be genuinely happy and positive. now it's a facade that she keeps because of you every night she's crying on my shoulder." i said slightly raising my voice. connor let out a breathy chuckle, stepping closer to get in my face.

"ah, and the truth comes out. you're upset because you have to pick up the slack. it makes sense. it's extra stress that you don't want to deal with. i guess it's only a matter of time before you notice how useless she is. how worthless, how tiring, how boring, how sensitive she is." connor spat bitterly.

i looked up almost in hope that kaycee wouldn't be upset if i punched this man. "or will you not see that since you've been in love with her since you two were kids?" he asked before shoving me. "you always tried to steal her from me. and hey, you somewhat succeeded. kaycee always had her whore tende-"

i'm sorry but i had to punch him....actually i'm not.
~~~~
Kaycee's POV

"hey guys! how are you tonight?" i asked the room filled with beautiful faces. i smiled as they cheered showing they were ready.

"sean is just outside but i know i can speak for both of us when we say we're really excited for this class and tour coming up." i said cheerfully. speaking of sean being outside, he was taking too long for my liking. i knew connor could be reckless and i didn't want sean experiencing an ounce of what i went through for a year.

so while the class stretched, i went outside. and that's when i saw it. on the ground was sean pinning a bloody connor down. instinctively, i whipped out my phone and started recording. people needed to see who connor really was...so i hurriedly went on live instead. "let me go, you bitch! no matter how hard you fight for kaycee, she'll never love you. wanna know why? because you're just as worthless and naive as she is." connor shouted at the top of his lungs.

"if you want to see somebody worthless, look in a fucking mirror. kaycee is the best you will ever meet and i'll be damned if you even think about coming near her again!" sean said with a clenched jaw. connor groaned as he tried to get up again but to no avail.

"all you have to do is promise that you won't come near kaycee or anyone she's even acquainted with and i'll let you go. however, you must keep your word." sean declared.

"sean lew, let me go! now!" he yelled, almost flopping on the ground. sean rolled his eyes and looked up, meeting my gaze. we held it for a moment then sean nodded at connor. "fine, connor. i'll let you go." sean said before getting off of him.

connor hurriedly got up then turned around to run into the building, to talk to me i assumed. he was a couple feet away when he saw the me and the camera. "kayc...baby, it's not what it- we were just argu- i was defending myself. i swear. i would never hurt you or the people you care about willingly." connor said raising his hands in surrender.

"you mentally and physically abuse me for a year, now you're insulting my best friend?! have you lost your mind?" i spat bitterly. "all of this time, i was blind. constantly, i ignored the signs. they were as clear as day and i ignored them because i kept telling myself that what you did was love. i couldn't have been more wrong." i spoke, my voice breaking.

sean came from behind connor and hugged me from behind, taking the phone. "no, no. kaycee, we were in love. i loved you, i still do." connor said frantically, reaching for me but i backed away shaking my head.

"that's not love, connor! nat and manny, josh and bailey, janelle and will, the way i feel about sean, that's love. what we were was your hatred towards me being portrayed through insults and fists flying towards my face!" i yelled. connor flinched at my tone.

"yes, that's true but i can do better. i can." connor said stepping closer. i nodded, agreeing with him. "you're right. you're so right. you can do better." i said with a sad smile. connor smiled but i didn't miss the smirk he sent sean's way.

"you can do better by leaving me alone and never coming near me again. and if you don't, i will go as far as placing a restraining order. so go." he opened his mouth to speak but i beat him to it. "now." i said calmly but sternly. connor walked to his car defeated and drove off.

i turned the camera around to face sean and i. sean came up closer behind me and hugged me once again. "are you okay?" he asked looking at me with concerned eyes. i leaned more into him and put my hand over his. "now i am." i said before meeting his eyes. sean looked away shortly as he remembered the camera was there, but i kept staring at him.

"we're sorry you guys had to see that, but we wanted you to see who connor really was. we're trained to act like we're always hiding something from you guys, but this. this shouldn't be hidden. you guys aren't just our supporters, you're family, the people who motivate us, our inspirations so we wanted you to be here with us. through the ups and the downs." sean said looking at the camera.

i didn't want to fight it anymore. i didn't want to hide it anymore. i'm in love with sean lew. i can't stop it and i definitely can't erase it. so that's when i grabbed sean's face with my hand, stopping him from reading comments. and kissed him.

he turned my body fully and pulled my body close. he kept the kiss gentle, i couldn't help but smile into it. it was all i ever dreamed. all i ever wanted. it didn't feel real. it felt like a fairytale.

sean pulled away and looked into my eyes lovingly. after kissing my cheek, he turned back to the live which was exploding with comments saying either 'oh my god! seaycee is real!' or 'fuck connor'.

"guys, we have to go teach so we'll be seeing you later. um," sean paused, probably not able to think clearly. "please don't ever be scared to speak up when you are in need of help whether it's to get cereal off a shelf or out of a bad state of mind. always remember people are here for you."

"we love you all. thank you for supporting us. bye!" i said waving with a small smile.

------
Hey guys! Bre, here. When I started writing this, it was just going to be a simple one shot, a fairytale where the guy gets the girl, but as I finished writing, I decided I wanted it to be a message. There is this never-ending trend to spread negativity or bring somebody down and I think I can speak for everyone reading this when I say, this needs to stop. I want you all to know that I am here for you. I know not all of us know each other personally or physically, but we are family. There is love here. Talk to each other.

So just to start off simple, I want all of you, if you don't mind of course, to drop your name. Please. Because there are some of you that I love your comments and compliments, BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME.

So, please drop it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.2K 102 8
sequel to Swap 🔁 A year has passed and Sean Bailey Kaycee and Kenneth have discovered a new issue in their lives Maybe they need a swap back
72.4K 1.8K 14
Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...
64.9K 1.9K 29
Transfer student, Sean Lew, crosses paths with the infamous Kaycee Rice after moving to LA to attend Millennium Arts Academy. He finds himself intrig...