LewRice Chronicles

By seaycee_incorporated

We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots... More

Jealousy Game
Baby
Torture
Interview
Mad At You
First Day (pt.1 & 2)
Secret's Out
Happy Little Pill
Funeral
Breaking the Silence
Be Heard
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Sexomnia
Search Party
Dreams Do Come True
Bon Appétit
Ignored
Adjourned
I'm Here
Electricity
The Runner
Turning Tables
Crossfade
Don't Leave
Help Me
Sneak Peek?
The Summit
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Summit (2)
Dance For You
Dance For You (2)
Here We Go Again
Spreading the Word
A Broken Promise
Losing Control
Fairytale
Jealousy Game (2)
Jealousy Game (3)
Our Favorite Dance
The Collaboration
The One I Want
Worth The Pain
Worth The Pain (2)
The One I Want (2)
Our Creation
Saving Me
Stress Ball
Saving Me (2)
Never Enough Love
Back-Up Plan
Break the Rules
Live A Little
Adorn
Cherished
Saving Me (3)
Safe
Cause A Scene
Saving Me (4)
The One I Want (3)
Busted
Safe (2)
Damsel in Distress
Damsel in Distress (2)
Flashing Lights
Missing You
Decisions, Decisions
Damsel in Distress (3)
Part of Me
You're Right
Jailbird
Damsel in Distress (4)
Just Wait & See
The One I Want (4)

Saudade

622 7 0
By seaycee_incorporated

Mature content warning!!

Kaycee: 18 years old
Sean: 19 years old

Sean's POV

i pulled open the door to tmilly studios, ready to start teaching. "good afternoon, mr. lew. signing in?" bryan, the man that sat at the front desk in the lobby, greeted me with a smile.

"good afternoon, bryan. i told you to just call me sean." i said, reflecting his smile while signing the 'sign in' sheet. "what room am i in?" i asked adjusting the bag on my shoulder. he typed away on the computer searching for the info on my room.

"you're in...room 20B. contemporary, huh?" bryan asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"just felt like it. haven't done it in a little while." i shrugged. he gave me a room ticket and i made my way to the room. after a minute or two, i entered the spacious room and sat my bag down next to the speaker. already having the song ready, i ran through my choreo making sure i didn't leave anything out.

last night, I was in my garage dancing and soon enough i began to choreograph and along came this piece. i wanted it to be about a person's love that still remains after something is gone----mostly when it's a person. a part of you gets lost because they meant so much to you. i would love to say this idea just came to mind spontaneously, but i'd be lying.

it was about kaycee. kaycee has been on tour around the country for 2 months and i missed her. sure, she would call and text me but it wasn't the same as having her in my arms. fortunately, she still had 2 weeks left so i could wait it out...i think.

kaycee and i hadn't brought it to the public that we were dating, but everyone knew how strong our connection was. after i released my be alright cover, some supporters questioned if i was okay. i was fine, just not as good as i would be if kaycee was with me. i wasn't depressed or anything, it just wasn't the same without her. i often distracted myself with cooking, working out, or dancing. i couldn't dance too much because then i'd think about how it feels dancing with kaycee.

i guess you could say i'm kind of lost, but i knew that once she came back i would be completely myself again. i'd be able to see the smile that lights up my world and hear the giggle that was music to my ears. i smiled as i heard the pleasant sound in my head.

after running through the dance multiple times, people began to show up. the first to walk in was alex and jade. they smiled while sitting their bags down then running to me with open arms. "hey, genius." jade greeted me, hugging me. i just smiled at the everlasting thing she decided to call me while hugging her back.

"hey guys." i greeted them back. i then hugged alex. "hey, man. we haven't seen you in ages. how've you been?" alex asked, ruffling my hair.

i shrugged. "i'm okay. i'm not gonna lie though, days have been pretty boring without kaycee. but i'm proud of her and she won't be leaving for a while once she gets home." i said honestly.

they gave me sad smiles and another hug. after catching up a little more while stretching, i began teaching. it wasn't a big class, but a medium size. i loved teaching classes like this. the energy was always amazing, but with classes like this, students felt more vulnerable. like they could actually let go and express any and every emotion their body needed to.

i made sure to slow my movements on the parts where there were intricate movements that needed to be made. for this routine, i picked the song younger by ruel. i posted a clip of me dancing to it before but that was just more of getting my brain flowing for inspiration. i started to feel the lyrics more recently and it reminded me of kaycee and i.

when we were younger there weren't many responsibilities you had to face. you were curious and ready for anything that came your way. but now, every obstacle somehow messes with you. her not being with me was like missing my other half.

there weren't many of our peers that knew about us being together. Our families and close friends like, josh, julian, tahani, bailey, as well as few mentors, jade, alex, will, janelle, jojo, and tim were all examples of who knew. they were hardcore shippers of us so when we finally came to terms with what we were, they were within the firsts to know.

"you want to make sure your foot does this so the move can actually complete itself, yeah?" i announced to the class.

~~~~
Kaycee's POV

this flight will be landing in 5 minutes. please prepare yourselves for landing.

i did as i was told and prepared for landing. i couldn't hold my excitement in.

after 2 months, i was finally going to be able to see sean. i missed him exceedingly. it made me miss him even more when i spoke to him. but luckily, my tour ended sooner than everyone thought so i decided to take a red eye back home to see sean.

i dressed in a big black hoodie and black leggings with my curls in a low ponytail. the hood was over my head, along with some sunglasses so no one could spot me. i didn't let anyone but my mom know that i was leaving. knowing our supporters, they'd spot me in an instant and post about it, which would ruin the surprise.

once i did my business at the airport, i caught a taxi to the studio. once i opened the door, i saw bryan, the friendly man that worked in the lobby. he looked away from his computer and to me, immediately giving me a skeptical look. "how can i help you?"

i leaned in close to him and over his desk. "bryan, it's me. kaycee." i whispered. his formerly furrowed eyebrows shot up in realization. "oh my! are you hungover?" he whispered back concerned. i shook my head. "why are you wearing that? you look a combination of a hangover and bank robbery."

so much for sneaking clothes.

"i need to know what room sean is teaching in." i said lowly. he did a couple clicks of his mouse then gave me the room number.

"rice!" he called out. i turned back around to him. "don't scare the living shit out of him like you did me." i instantly laughed and gave him a thumbs up. i found the room and peeked in first. sean was giving them a talk so i sat behind the camera so he wouldn't see me.

i loved watching sean teach. it was truly an honor to be in his presence then have him speak his wisdom to you. then there was his choreo---so smart and controlled. it made the most beautiful message once it was done. he thought every movement through, knowing it all mattered.

"it's important to let go. let the emotion out. cry, scream, yell if you have to. let it out. no one can tell you it's wrong because it's you. only you know what is right for you. if you feel strange, you look strange. don't think about what move you should do to entertain us, your emotion is enough. we'll feel it. let's get started!" he said meaningfully.

the room applauded at his words as he walked to his laptop to start the music. i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. his hair hung almost covering his chocolate eyes. he wore his typical type of clothing, however, i saw he was a bit more muscular now. i loved the effect he had on me no mater the simple things. he looked amazingly sexy and i was all for it.

sean began to pick people to dance, some including jade, bailey, and alex. a smile spread across my face watching everyone. everyone interpreted the choreography differently and i felt it in every way.

it was finally time for the last dance of the night, which was sean. he started the music then walked to the middle of the room. as he began to dance, i scooted to the middle of the mirror to watch him better. watching him in his element, dancing to this message brought me to tears. i wiped away the tears that fell and stood as it came to an end.

his eyes were closed as he swayed. thinking it was the perfect chance, i walked to him slowly while taking my sunglasses off and stood in front of him. he slowly opened his eyes and fell to the floor startled.

he covered his mouth in shock while laying down. i took off my hood and released my hair causing everyone to scream realizing it was me. i crouched down next to sean as he was shaking. i sat him up with a smile on my face as i hugged him. he hugged me back tightly then laughed.

"my baby!" i said in his ear, swaying our hug. the room erupted into cheers as we hugged. i stood up and waved to everyone then helped sean up.

"surprise, shamu!" i sung out, everyone laughed at sean's shock. he soon dismissed the class. bailey, jade, and alex stayed and caught up with me quickly before leaving. once they left sean brought me into his arms swiftly.

"now, how the hell are you here?" he asked holding me close. i giggled sneakily, causing his smile to widen.

"my tour ended early so i took a red eye, knew you had a class, so i decided to surprise you." i explained slipping my arms around his torso.

"you're amazing, you know that?" sean asked. he slid his hands down my arms and to my own while taking in a sharp breath. "let's go home. i want to show you something."

i nodded in agreement and with that we left the room hand-in-hand. sean helped with my luggage, which i left behind bryan in the lobby. after wishing bryan a good night, we left and went to sean's car. "get in, kayc. i got it." he said kissing my forehead. i obliged and got in the passenger seat.

shortly, he got in the driver's seat and began the short ride home. our hands remained intertwined for the entire ride. "so how'd you like touring?" he asked, drawing small circles on the back of my hand. he quickly glanced at me before putting his eyes back on the road.

"it was great. i won't lie, i was nervous because i never taught big classes but it was easy to get comfortable because they were so welcoming and sweet. all of the students were incredible. not one of them were rude or eagerly trying to meet me. i just wish you were there. it wasn't the same without you." i said honestly. he grinned as i kissed the back of his hand.

"as hard as it was for me, there are gonna be times where we won't be around each other for weeks or months at a time. we have to remember that." he replied. "i'm glad you had fun. you needed it."

we made it home and unloaded the car. "are you hungry? i made some dinner before i left." he offered.

"no thanks. i'm just gonna shower then we can watch a movie or something, hmm?" i said then kissing him on the lips. he held me tighter as his lips moved in sync with mine. sean slipped his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan into the kiss.

"i missed that sound." sean said as he kissed my neck. i pushed him away gently and backed away. "no, no, no. th-the shower, i-i need it." i stuttered. i never can think straight when he touches me. he nodded slowly letting go of me, his touch lingering.

i went to my bedroom and grabbed clothes to change into. after turning on the hot water, i slipped out of my clothes and stepped into the hot water. the warm water relaxed my muscles, a sigh leaving my mouth. i washed my hair with the mint shampoo, immediately feeling the cool air on my scalp.

after scrubbing, i rinsed my hair out then washed my body. while soaping up my washcloth, i felt a kiss on my cheek and arms wrap around my waist. i turned my head slightly and saw sean nibbling on my skin, which felt amazing.

"sean, what are you doing?" i asked with my hand finding his hair. "i'm showing you how much i missed you." he said lowly in my ear. i almost moaned at his tone and how tight he held me. he proceeded to kiss my neck while letting his hands wander.

he turned me around and lifted me. my legs wrapped around his waist while he pinned me against shower door. he brought his head down to suck and lick my soft peaks. "oh, sean." i breathed out.

his hand slid down to bum, possessively gripping it. he brought his hand around to my folds and rubbed my bundle of nerves as he moved his mouth to my other breast. "sean," i whimpered softly. he hummed back while looking up at me.

"fuck me, sean. please." i begged. his finger pressed onto my core harshly. i gasped due to the sudden feeling. i shamelessly ground my heat into his hand. "eager, aren't we, baby? i can't wait to hear you scream my name." he teased. his words caused even more wetness to pool between my legs.

he kissed lower and lower till he got in front of my heat. "damn, you're so wet for me." he said before sliding his tongue between my folds. "shit, sean!" i cried out. he squeezed my breast and played with my nipple as he pleasured me with his mouth.

"more." i pleaded. he spread my legs further and continued to consume me. my hands got lost in his hair. sean then slid his finger into me, causing my back to arch. i was a moaning mess. he inserted two more fingers, almost making me go over the edge. i screamed his name repeatedly like he couldn't hear me the first time.

"i'm almost there, sean!" i croaked out. sean only watched me as he fingered me rapidly and harder. my head flew back in ecstasy as i released onto his fingers. my eyes were hooded as i watched him clean my juices off his fingers with his mouth. "delicious." he said then pecking me on the lips.

once he stood up, my hand reached to grab his hard member, only for him to stop me. "as much as i love it when you do that, i want to release inside you." sean said looking me in the eye. his grip was gentle as he pinned my arms with his own straight up above our heads. he buried his face into my neck, but let his lips brush my ear.

"are you ready?" he asked. his voice was low and serious as he nibbled my earlobe. "yes, please."

he plunged into me, our hips meeting. all of him entered me and i felt more wetness pool in between my legs as i thought of how big he was. he froze letting me get used to his size once again. "okay. i'm ready." i announced.

sean moved into me roughly and slow, creating a rhythm. i bucked my hips to let him know he can go faster. my breath hitched in my throat as he began to move faster. sean groaned as he thrusted into me. "you're so tight, angel. guess i'll have to fix that."

i moaned in response as his member reached each and every part of my heat. sean constantly moaned into my skin. "fuck me up, sean!" i screamed. our hips rocked as he took me against the shower door. "you feel so good, kayc." he groaned.

our fingers intertwined as he went even faster. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as i put my leg up at his hip, causing him to hit my spot. we both moaned loudly at the new sensation. "right there, sean!"

he sucked one of my breast while bringing his hand down to my clit. he played with it expertly----rubbing, pressing, twisting. "fuck it up, charles!!" i screamed hitting the wall, not being able to take all the pleasure at once.

"let it go, kaycee." he said exasperated with pleasure. we both released together then rode out our highs.

literally.

---------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.4K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
26.1K 726 19
Sean Lew. Dancer. Popular. Sean Lew was very surprised when Tate Mcrae broke up with him. He really liked her and he's willing to do anything just to...
72.4K 1.8K 14
Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...