š—¦š—”š—Øš——š—”š——š—˜ āœ¦ š—“š—¼š—暝—¼š˜‚ āœ”ļøŽ

By Daffodil_Chan

DISCONTINUED - pls note that the author has a love-hate relationship with this piece of work and would just l... More

š˜€š—®š˜‚š—±š—®š—±š—² įƽ š˜€š˜†š—»š—¼š—½š˜€š—¶š˜€ + š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¼š—暝˜š—®š—»š˜ š—»š—¼š˜š—² .
š—½š—暝—¼š—¹š—¼š—“š˜‚š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—暝—¼š—øš—²š—» š˜€š˜š—暝—¶š—»š—“š˜€ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—¹š—± .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—¼š—»š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜‚š—»š˜€š—²š˜'š˜€ š—°š—®š—¹š—¹ š—³š—¼š—æ š—³š—暝—²š—²š—±š—¼š—ŗ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ įƽ š˜‚š˜€š—²š—¹š—²š˜€š˜€, š˜‚š—»š˜„š—®š—»š˜š—²š—± š—®š—ŗš—Æš—¶š˜š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² įƽ š—µš—¶š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š˜„š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝—²š—½š—²š—®š˜ š—¶š˜š˜€š—²š—¹š—³ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—² įƽ š—Æš—¶š˜š˜š—²š—暝˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—暝—²š˜‚š—»š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—¶š˜… įƽ š—¶š—“š—»š—¼š—暝—®š—»š—°š—² š—¶š˜€ š—Æš—¹š—¶š˜€š˜€ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» įƽ š—²š˜€š˜€š—² š—¾š˜‚š—®š—ŗ š˜ƒš—¶š—±š—²š—暝—¶ .
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‹š–¾š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—‚š—€š—š—
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—‡š—‚š—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—š—š—ˆ
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—…š–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š–¾š—…š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‚š—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š–暝—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡š—š–¾š–¾š—‡

š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ įƽ š—ŗš—®š˜† š˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—±š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš˜€ š—“š˜‚š—¶š—±š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ .

1.9K 94 73
By Daffodil_Chan

" the stars , how i wish to see them in your eyes again . . "

"Ma! Look! I caught one, I caught a shooting star!" A little girl shouted excitedly, her hands closed together as to keep something from drifting away. Her short (skin/colour) legs ran through a mixed field of purple and white flowers.

A woman who had wavy [h/c] hair and a porcelain face softly smiled at her child. Her hair tied back neatly as her beautiful white kimono flowed down her figure like a gentle stream. The woman kneeled down as the little girl leaped into her arms, making sure her hands are tightly cupped over one another to make sure she didn't lose whatever she was holding, her shooting star.

"Is that so my star? Then why don't we make a wish hm?" The woman suggested, a warm smile plastered on her porcelain face.

The child simply shook her head , before looking up towards her mom, "Actually mama, I wanna make a wish with everyone present! With all my aunties and uncles-! Especially with both you and moma here!" The young child spoke with enthusiasm.

The woman's amaranthine coloured eyes softened as she gazed at her child as she mentions her wife, the love of her life.

As the child continues rambling on about her adventures in the field of flowers, the adult woman's smile slowly began to fade as she remembered the current dangers arising in Inazuma.

The goddess unknowingly let out a worried sigh. Making the child stop rambling, turning her attention to her mama.

"Is there something wrong Mama?" The child asks, her eyes wide with concern.

The soft gentle smile on Estella's face strained a little as her daughter inquired about her wellbeing.

"Nothing at all-"

"Estella. May I speak with you for a moment?" Spoke another immortal entity.

The goddess set her daughter onto the flower patch, excusing herself- telling her daughter that she had to go discuss some things.

Yet the (h/c) girl was no dense child, knowing that it had something to do with her moma, her other mother. She could only patiently watch as Estella conversed with the messenger, giving them privacy and not bothered to eavesdrop them.

"-Estella, you know what needs to be done."

Estella sighed tiredly, eyes filled with guilt as she looked over at her child. Her eyes shone with innocence and wonder. The goddess shook her head, her voice stern as steel as she faced the messenger again.

"This plan is not up for discussion-! Let Baal know of my arrival tomorrow, we'll discuss the alternatives then." She said seriously, the messenger bowed before leaving the serenic field.

The goddess gritted her teeth, before taking a deep breath to calm herself. The young girl ran up towards her as soon as she saw the messenger leave their home.

"Mama, what was that about?" Her eyes sparkling with curiosity, her arms outstretched towards the goddess as the child wanted to be carried by her mother.

She mustered a gentle smile as she brought the girl into her arms. Her voice soft and calm as she spoke, "Just needed to clear up some things, that's all.."

"Hey mama?" The little girl, snuggling closer into her mom's embrace.

"Is it my fault that.." She sniffled a bit, wiping her face with her small sleeve as she hesitated to continue. "That moma won't visit us?"

Her heart broke as she heard her- no their daughter say those words. Her eyes wide with shock and heart ache at the sight of her little girl tearing up at that single thought.

"Don't ever think that star.. Both of your mamas love you so much, remember that." She replied cradling her to sleep as she hummed a lullaby.

The (h/c) girl's eyes slowly closed, as she was entranced by the lullaby her mother hummed. "Okay mama, okay.." She whispered, drifting off towards her slumber.

Estella smiled her (h/c) hair swayed with the wind, yet guilt filled her heart, "Hush now my child. May sweet dreams guide you, [Name]..."

A jolt went through her body, as she woke up with heavy breathing. She placed a hand over her heart, feeling the repetitive fast beating. [Name] looked down to see her desk, making her realise that she fell asleep in her office. She silently winced as she felt herself recieving a headache.

"What was that about?" [Name] muttered, rubbing her temples in an attempt to make the headache bearable.

Estella. A name that sounded familar yet was so foreign, and her features did seem quite unique. Yet that wasn't all that [Name] remembered from her dream, after all- She was looking through the eyes of Estella's daughter. Who coincidentally had the same name as her.

[Name] heavied a heavy sigh, rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake. 'There's no way, it was probably just some random scenario that I dreamt of.' She thought to herself.

A sudden glowing light came from her drawer. Opening it up to reveal the same empty vision, except it was glowing with life unlike before. It sparked with something that [Name] couldn't identify, her hand reaching out towards it as if she was entranced by a spell. Only did her hand make contact with the vision, did the light die down. Causing a vein to appear on her forehead out of sheer annoyance.

"I swear, visions are so confusing.." The Katsuhiko said, her voice below a whisper with a hint of disappointment.

Looking at the clock on her desk, it was evening time in Ritou and judging by the enormous stack of papers- [Name] had already finished all her work given by Kujou Sara. Now, the general was torn between two decisions.

The first option would be that [Name] would start to seperate all these documents into groups so she can deliever them to wherever they needed to be. Or- the second option, ditch this hellhole and go roam Inazuma like a human being rather than a mindless puppet.

Obviously, being the responsible general she was. She walked over to her window, opening it up to let some fresh air in. Before going back to her desk and organising each file, document and other random paperworks out. That was what general Katsuhiko [Name] did.

For a good five minutes before grabbing her vision, attaching the gemstone onto her person- keeping it hidden in her (clothing of choice) to not draw attention from any snitches in the shogun's army. [Name] then snuck out through the open window as quietly as possible. After all, she was still on house-arrest.

(19/07 ; I honestly don't know where tf they work and i'm not bothered to do research, so imma just write random details of the building ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

[Name] quietly treaded on the dark brick roof, after all- Her office was on the third floor, and it would be a deadly drop if she suddenly lost balance and had a clarity meme moment. Except, nobody would be jumping off with the intent to save her. Anyways,

[Name] observed the area below her, making sure to spot any soldiers or other authority figures as such- Just so she knew who to look out for as she made her epic escapade from the dreadful rabbit hole she put herself in, known as work.

She crouched down, passing by a window with around three to five soldiers taking a break. [Name] carefully crawled forward, making sure her head wasn't within their view. Then again, her subordinates are quite dense at times. [Name] thought about the many ways travellers would illegally sneak their way into Inazuma under her subordinates watch. Hearing the news or getting reminded of their wretched failure made [Name] want to get struck down by lightning herself despite not being a big fan of thunder.

Her movements suddenly came to a halt, eavesdropping on the soldiers in the room. Why? Because why not.

"General [Name] is so scary dude! I really didn't want to be stationed here." Soldier #1 spoke with fear, [Name] could basically hear their knees shaking.

"Oh relax, she's not THAT scary. As long as you do your job right you idiot." Soldier #5 said in a straight-forward type of tone. She heard that said soldier sipping from a straw, coming to the conculsion that soldier #5 was drinking some type of beverage.

"Please! She's just another stuck-up brat-! Wasn't she from- What's that place called again? Whatsawhatsa island or some shit?" Soldier #3's voice dripped with sarcasm and jealousy, everyone- Including the general, cringed at the soldier's attempt of remembering the island's proper name.

"Bro- It's called Watatsumi island. Are you like- an American or something?" Soldier #2-which [Name] had guessed was the smartest out of all of them-corrected soldier #3, his words weaved with the thought, 'Is this dude serious?!'.

There was an awkward silence, before soldier #2 asked with a very innocent voice. "What's an American?"

"..."

'Archons, any of you- Please.. Let me get away from these dumbasses who taint the true title of a soldier!' [Name] internally screamed to herself, before crawling away out of the stupidity zone.

MOMENTS LATER . . .

"I'm free!" The general exclaimed, stretching her arms and legs out. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt a soft breeze brush against her skin.

'This is so much better than staying in that brooding office!' [Name] thought putting her hands on her hips. 'Now.. Where to go-'

"General [Name]!" A slightly pitched voice was heard from behind. Making the general's mood deflate within seconds.

[Name] gritted her teeth, before turning around to face the person who was calling her. "Yes- uh?" She said as she observed the girl who wore the uniform of a soldier.

She looked to be around the same height and age as the general. She had black wavy hair at medium length with a purple ombre. There was also plaited braid at the left side of her frame. A big bright smile that had reached both corners of her mouth. However, there was something else that [Name] couldn't help but notice.

Those amarathine eyes, it was the exact same shade and colour that belonged to the woman- Estella in her dream. Yet there was something else missing, but [Name] couldn't quite place a finger on it.

"There should be a meeting soon with general Sara about the tactics and precautions you'll use against the resistance ma'am." The girl said, which [Name] responded with a nod.

"Very well then, thank you for letting me know-" But before the (h/c) general could get the girl's name, within a blink of an eye she was gone.

'Weird, today's been really weird..' [Name] thought, blinking as she realised something.

'Wait, how did she know that I was here-' Katsuhiko quickly shook her head, pushing away the thought.

"I don't have time for these distracting thoughts, I have a meeting to attend after all. As well as planning preparations for tomorrow." [Name] said aloud to herself, as she headed off.

It seemed that she was too focused on the big event tomorrow, for she had not noticed how the blank vision blossomed with power and light..

"The stars, how I wish to see them in your eyes again.."

Thanks for reading chapter four!

I'm rewriting this yet at the same time I don't know what i'm doing- Anyways,

QOTD ;
Favourite genshin theory? Feel free to add ones of your own.

I don't really have one, but anything related to Venti and Kh'aenriah I find interesting.

[ written : 20 july 2022 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 21.6K 40
怌 š‰šŽšŠš„š‘? šˆš š’š‡šŽš‘š“, š˜šŽš” šŒš„š€š š€ š‚š‹šŽš–š? 怍 Scaramouche was known to have a foul mouth that spat haughtily and eyes full o...
982K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 112K 63
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
435K 16.7K 41
Bored of your life at home you wish to be transported into the world of Genshin Impact. An unknown God hears your wish and grants it, with a catch. ...