š—¦š—”š—Øš——š—”š——š—˜ āœ¦ š—“š—¼š—暝—¼š˜‚ āœ”ļøŽ

By Daffodil_Chan

DISCONTINUED - pls note that the author has a love-hate relationship with this piece of work and would just l... More

š˜€š—®š˜‚š—±š—®š—±š—² įƽ š˜€š˜†š—»š—¼š—½š˜€š—¶š˜€ + š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¼š—暝˜š—®š—»š˜ š—»š—¼š˜š—² .
š—½š—暝—¼š—¹š—¼š—“š˜‚š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—暝—¼š—øš—²š—» š˜€š˜š—暝—¶š—»š—“š˜€ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—¹š—± .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—¼š—»š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜‚š—»š˜€š—²š˜'š˜€ š—°š—®š—¹š—¹ š—³š—¼š—æ š—³š—暝—²š—²š—±š—¼š—ŗ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ įƽ š˜‚š˜€š—²š—¹š—²š˜€š˜€, š˜‚š—»š˜„š—®š—»š˜š—²š—± š—®š—ŗš—Æš—¶š˜š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ įƽ š—ŗš—®š˜† š˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—±š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš˜€ š—“š˜‚š—¶š—±š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—² įƽ š—Æš—¶š˜š˜š—²š—暝˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—暝—²š˜‚š—»š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—¶š˜… įƽ š—¶š—“š—»š—¼š—暝—®š—»š—°š—² š—¶š˜€ š—Æš—¹š—¶š˜€š˜€ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» įƽ š—²š˜€š˜€š—² š—¾š˜‚š—®š—ŗ š˜ƒš—¶š—±š—²š—暝—¶ .
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‹š–¾š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—‚š—€š—š—
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—‡š—‚š—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—š—š—ˆ
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—…š–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š–¾š—…š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‚š—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š–暝—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡š—š–¾š–¾š—‡

š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² įƽ š—µš—¶š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š˜„š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝—²š—½š—²š—®š˜ š—¶š˜š˜€š—²š—¹š—³ .

1.9K 105 92
By Daffodil_Chan

" if we ever come face to face again , i won't hesitate like before . "

The puppet watched as [Name] exited the room, out of her sight. Yet in another realm, a pocket space- Lied the Plane of Euythamia, where the real electro archon, Baal resided. Yet the goddess hiding behind the fake facade was actually known as Ei.

She floated, her legs crossed atop one another and eyes closed shut as if she was meditating. Her violet eyes slowly opened, as Ei had stopped looking through the eyes of the puppet she created. The shogun.

"Something's.... Not right.." Ei muttered softly to herself as she recalled the conversation the shogunate and the general had.

Her general, Katsuhiko [Name] definitely had a strong view on the vision hunt decree- but what was confusing to the electro archon was that she had no motive or any reason of such to join the army. What was it- What was her goal? Did [Name] somewhat support her idea of eternity? Was she just trying to reinforce her own view-point of ambitions by taking away others'? It was all confusing, a blur. Her character was indeed a hard one to read. It felt as if she was contradicting herself but at the same time telling her own honest opinion.

Ei sighed deeply, looking at the palm of her hand to reveal a bright purple electro vision. Purple electricity sparked from time to time, the ultra-violet colour emitting from the vision continuously glowed.

"I was supposed to offer her this... Yet, I hesitated.." Ei mumbled, her eyes set on the vision. Clutching the vision tightly.

"Was my judgement wrong? Is she still not ready for..." Ei paused. Looking up into the red sky she created along with the plane of euythimia.

Her mind flashed back to the past, when Inazuma was idyllic and calm. When her friends weren't infected with the curse, when they were all just one happy bunch. Before the darkness had overwhelmed them, had taken over Inazuma. Ei shudders at the memory.

"Estella, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.. You would've done so much better..." She said aloud to nobody. A feeling of doubt clouding her mind.

"I just have to prepare her for that day..."

"It's been a few days since we made it to the resistance, but is it just Paimon- Or is there a lot more tension in the air than usual." Paimon says, their eyes awkwardly scanning the encampment.

The soldiers were training in a more advanced level. The spearmen became more precise with their movements and many other soldiers continued to work out. Those practicing their archery had hit the middle of the wooden board multiple of times compared to the last time Aether and Paimon had seen them.

As they continued to help out around the camp, Aether and Paimon overheard two soldiers talking with each other.

"I've never seen general Gorou so- Serious- (:0)."

"Bro, we're in a war against the shogun's best soldiers. Of course he's serious. Stupid (:/ )."

"I obviously know that-! (>:O)." One of the two soldiers quickly spoke with a hint of panic, "What I meant was that I've never seen general Gorou with a scowl on his face."

Aether looked over with curiousity while Paimon only looked confused. Sure they only knew the pointy-eared general for a few days, but Gorou was a very kind-hearted person and often gave pointers to his comrades. The most serious he's ever been was when he fought or was strategising against Baal's army. Yet even then he didn't have a scowl on his face.

"Aether, Paimon!"

The two looked to see who was calling them. Waving to that said person who was walking up towards them.

"Teppei! It's great to see you." Aether said, Paimon nodding as Teppei greated the two back. Paimon fidgets nervously, before asking speaking. Their voice not as loud as usual to not bring attention.

"So uh- can you please tell Paimon what's going on? Why's everyone training harder than usual? Are they always like this when they face Baal's army face to face or-" Paimon gasps, their eyes narrow in suspicion- "Is it because of the rumoured sudden change of mood from- you know who?!"

Teppei laughs lightly yet nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. He eyes scowered their surroundings before answering Paimon's question.

"I guess you can say that." The brown-haired soldier said.

"Believe me when I say, general Gorou is an excellent soldier and values companionship greatly. As you know, he's done a lot to help the soldiers improve- Even when some of said soldiers like to tease him and dub him as 'the ever victorious pointy-eared general'." Paimon snickers at the nickname, before getting elbowed lightly by Aether. "I'm in no position to guess what might've occurred back then for general Gorou to act so- angry. However-"

Teppei shifts uncomfortably yet continues, "-According to some of the elders in Watatsumi Island, Gorou had a childhood friend who went missing many years back. Some soldiers overheard of this, and then later made up of some rumour that the tenyrou commission was the reason for his friend's disappearance. Hence his commitment to disband the vision hunt decree."

Teppei shook his head, "Yet it still confuses me, since he's never acted up like this beforehand even in previous confrontations with Kujou Sara." He sighed, before straightening his back and looking at the traveller eye to eye.

"Perhaps it's better for you to ask him himself, even better if you try checking up on him while you're at it." The brown-haired soldier suggested.

"Thanks Teppei. We'll go find him before we head off to the meeting with Kokomi." Aether agreed, urging Paimon to walk alongside him.

(Or do I say float since Paimon technically doesn't walk? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°))

"Yeah.. Surely it can't be that bad." Paimon said, as the travelling duo set off to find the hybrid general.

MEANWHILE ....

An arrow shot through the air, as it hit the target placed on the tree. Swiftly enough, another arrow was shot. This time, it split the previous arrow in half. Gorou breathed heavily, sweat dripping down his forehead.

'Kokomi said that the shogun's army wanted to meet up us..' Gorou thought, as he raised his bow- pulling back another arrow. "That means that there's a chance that she'll be there." His voice a low whisper, as he aimed at the target.

His eyes dead-set on the red dot in the middle, where the two previous arrows were embedded in. 'Just one more shot, just one more shot!' The brunette thought to himself. Before Gorou frustratedly sighed, lowering his bow and arrow pointing it towards the grass below him.

"Damn it, why can't I do it?" He says with frustration, his grip on the bow tightened.

It had been quite a few months since he saw her, and it definitely wouldn't be the last. He was weak, helpless, vunerable as he watched more of his comrades get injured and fall. As a general whom Sanganomiya trusted to lead them, he couldn't help but feel so useless.

Perhaps it was just this unknown feeling he felt whenever he thought of her. Deep down, he believed that the up-beat cheerful girl she was still existed somewhere. Yet he knew that girl had only become a figment of his enemy's past, general [Name]. Her words still stuck with him, when she basically told him to let go of their past so they can have it easy during the war.

That's what Gorou hated.

He hated the thought of getting rid of those broken strings. After all, they contained memories of a beautiful friendship before it was cut loose. Torn, burnt, shredded. Memories that were suppose to last a lifetime. One where both Gorou and her could be friends, just like before.

Letting go would only mean to avoid the pain. 'No,' Gorou needed to confront it. He needed to confront it and make peace with what has been causing him pain. Her, he needed to deal with her to make it bearable. To make sure he can see through future plans on abolishing the vision hunt decree, to see through the dreams his fallen comrades had passed onto him. He was going to make sure that history won't repeat itself.

Filled with a newfound determination, Gorou lifted him bow as geo particles began forming at the silver tip. His geo vision glowing, corresponding the use of elemental energy. One eye closed as the other focused on the target. His breathing evened out, as he let go of the arrow.

The geo-embedded arrow rushed through the air, hitting the target right in the middle. Well, actually went straight through the two previous arrows along with the tree itself. The recent arrow piercing through the target, landing on the tree that was behind it.

"What are you doing over here Gorou?" He heard someone say, feeling a hand on his padded shoulder.

By instinct, the hybrid grabbed the anonymous person's wrist. Pulling on it harshly before throwing him over his shoulder and pinning them to the ground. Securing the person's arms behind their back.

Only to come face to face with the traveller.

"Oh my go- Aether i'm so sorry!" Gorou quickly apologises, letting go of his tight grip on Aether's arms.

"It's okay Gorou. It was my fault for startling you in the first place." Aether said with a nervous smile on his face, seeing as the general's ears flopped downwards.

Meanwhile, Paimon eyed Gorou wearily. Flying around him much to the brunet's confusion. Aether sighed at his friends actions.

"Uhm, is suppose there's a reason why you were looking for me- Correct?" Gorou said, looking at Paimon as they floated around him.

Paimon perked up, nodding, "Oh yeah! We just wanted to check up on you. That's all!" They lied swiftly, trying their best to maintain eye contact to not raise suspicion.

Gorou sighed, knowing what this was about. "I'm guessing you've heard about it too huh?" He didn't get an answer from either person. "The rumours, I mean."

Paimon looked away, fiddling with her fingers, "Pfft- What no way~~~"

"..." an unsettling silence filled the air.

"Okay- maybe yes.." Paimon sighed in defeat.

"Sorry about that, we we're planning on asking you about it while we came to check up on you." Aether apologised, Paimon nodded along.

Gorou shook his head, mustering a smile. "It's alright, I suppose that you both should have some insight about it." Gorou said as he sat down on the grass. Aether sitting beside him.

"There's someone in the army that I'm really not.. Fond of I guess?" Gorou said with an uncertain tone. "It makes me uneasy, since that person had caused a lot of pain in the resistance. I don't want to let everybody down, like back then."

"Have.." The blond traveler hesitated, "Have you both fought against each other?" He asked, worried.

Gorou nodded in response, "Yeah. Yet it has been many months since then, and i'm sure that she's improved a lot since then."

"But if we ever come face to face again , I won't hesitate like before." He said, as Aether saw a new flicker of emotion in his eyes..

"Is this person your-"

Before Aether could say anything, Gorou abruptly got up, wiping off any grass or dirt on his person, "Anyways.. We should head to the meeting with her excellency." The brunet said, brushing off the entire conversation.

Aether and Paimon could only stare at the general's back as they followed his lead.

Not noticing the scowl on his face.

Thanks for reading chapter three!

QOTD :
Least favourite character and why?

Mine would be Yae Miko, I do like her character design but I'm not fond with how she acts, however her personality does fit well with her character and the whole fox envoy persona so I can't really complain.

[ completed : 16 july 2022 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 387 19
Mitsuya Takashi x Unisex reader A story where two Toman members start to get closer by one incident. This story is unisex. Which means anyone can re...
435K 16.7K 41
Bored of your life at home you wish to be transported into the world of Genshin Impact. An unknown God hears your wish and grants it, with a catch. ...
2.2M 114K 64
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
216K 7.6K 35
(this is my remake of my 'old' story of vampire diluc x reader as it could be improved !! this one will probably have more content.) "Did you know, t...