LewRice Chronicles

By seaycee_incorporated

We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots... More

Jealousy Game
Baby
Interview
Mad At You
First Day (pt.1 & 2)
Secret's Out
Happy Little Pill
Funeral
Breaking the Silence
Be Heard
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Sexomnia
Search Party
Dreams Do Come True
Bon Appétit
Saudade
Ignored
Adjourned
I'm Here
Electricity
The Runner
Turning Tables
Crossfade
Don't Leave
Help Me
Sneak Peek?
The Summit
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Summit (2)
Dance For You
Dance For You (2)
Here We Go Again
Spreading the Word
A Broken Promise
Losing Control
Fairytale
Jealousy Game (2)
Jealousy Game (3)
Our Favorite Dance
The Collaboration
The One I Want
Worth The Pain
Worth The Pain (2)
The One I Want (2)
Our Creation
Saving Me
Stress Ball
Saving Me (2)
Never Enough Love
Back-Up Plan
Break the Rules
Live A Little
Adorn
Cherished
Saving Me (3)
Safe
Cause A Scene
Saving Me (4)
The One I Want (3)
Busted
Safe (2)
Damsel in Distress
Damsel in Distress (2)
Flashing Lights
Missing You
Decisions, Decisions
Damsel in Distress (3)
Part of Me
You're Right
Jailbird
Damsel in Distress (4)
Just Wait & See
The One I Want (4)

Torture

935 14 0
By seaycee_incorporated

Mature content ahead!
I'm sorry, I know I need to go to church. If you don't like this type of stuff, please click off. I don't want to scar people. Enjoy, my lovies!💙

Sean's POV

kaycee caitlin rice is going to be the death of me.

we had finally gotten together 6 months ago. we haven't told anyone. not our friends nor family. at first, we didn't see a problem with keeping it a secret. but then we realized how many things we had to keep to a minimum, like staring, touching, or even the flirting.

right now, i was heading to tmillytv studios to pick her up from class. we were going to have a night in alone tonight.

little did i know whose class she went to. when i got to the studio, i went to the room i knew the class was being held, but when i walked in that was when i saw my life flash before my eyes.

i saw half the class practicing the choreo, but only one woman stood out to me and that was my girlfriend, the kaycee rice. she was in a position where you could only think the worst.

"is that sean lew i see?" i hear a male voice speak. i turn around and see that it's tim.

"hey, man." i greet him as we hug.

"what are you doing here?" he asks, leaning against the mirror.

"i'm picking up kaycee. we're hang- oh my god." i am filled with shock when i see kaycee grinding on the floor and spreading her legs into a split. she was glowing, even in the dimmed setting.

"what are you looking a- ahh i see." he followed my gaze and saw kaycee in her sensual state. "you know, it's not too late to make your move, mister." tim said suggestively. he wiggled his eyebrows while nudging my side.

"yeah yeah, i know." i said, waving my hand dismissively then cross my arms.

i continue to watch kaycee as she was in her own world. i could feel her actions getting to me, all of them going down south. i bit my lip to stop a involuntary moan from leaving my lips.

"well come sit while you wait." tim said, grabbing his camera. i nod in agreement and settle behind tim's camera set.

Kaycee's POV

today i was going to nicole kirkland's class. i knew the choreo was going to be amazing.

this was my first time being in her class. i never really did sexy dances besides brian friedman's classes and those were never too crazy. i mean sure, i can attempt to be sexy, but doing it in heels was another story. we were dancing to privacy by chris brown.

as i thought, the choreography was dirty yet thrilling. i was doing a couple moves to get ideas for free style. while i was dancing, i felt someone watching me. i looked around to find the culprit and my eyes landed on sean.

i felt my mood lighten when i saw him. he was looking good. his jet black hair was in it's normal style but a bit messy. he had his usual black shirt on with grey sweatpants.

he was staring right back at me with eyes that i'd rarely seen. i couldn't tell if he was angry or sad. i wave to him and smile, but he doesn't do anything back.

i'll see what's up with him after.

i shrug my shoulders and continue to practice the choreo in small motions. in about 10 minutes, nicole starts to call people up to dance.

"can i get nat and lexee?" nicole calls. i join in on the applause and watch them dance. they absolutely annihilated the choreo. they constantly got wolf whistles from the guys here.

nat finished with a belly dance combo and lexee went behind her and made illusions with her hands.

"that was amazing, as usual. i know that it's her first time here, but i really wanna see what she brings to this style. kaycee rice, where are you?"

i walk to the middle of the room nervously. i catch sean's gaze following my every move. suddenly, all my nerves are stripped away. i look him in the eye and it feels like everyone else in the room is gone.

the music starts and i let the music take control of my body. my eyes never leave his. i slide down with my back arched and my butt in the air. he bites his lip at my actions.

i use my flexibility to an advantage for my freestyle. i finish off by walking towards the camera slowly with my hair in my face.

the song ends and i am welcomed by a hug from nicole and multiple screams. "oh my god!" nicole said in utter shock. i thank her and walk to the mirror and sit down next to sean.

i look over at him and finally get to examine his face. his jaw was clenched and his eyes were dark. is he mad?

"are you okay, shamu?" i said concerned, putting my hand on his shoulder. he ignored my question and didn't speak til the class ended.

i thanked nicole again and said bye to tim. "kayc," tim said grabbing my arm gently. "make sure sean is okay. he's been quiet." i nod and follow after sean.

"sean, what's wrong?" i said once we got into the car. he didn't start the car. he looked at me and swiftly brought me into his lap.

that's when i understood. i felt him through my leggings. all. of. him. "that. that's what wrong with me." he said annoyed. he bounced to prove his point, making my front bump into his member repeatedly.

"whoops." i said innocently, trying to hold back my laughter.

he scoffs and puts his hand on my waist. "you think it's funny you gave me a hard on in class?" he slides his hand over my butt and onto my thigh.

"i'm sure you won't be laughing at this." his voice was lower and deeper than usual.

"what do you me-" i'm interrupted my by sean's hand cupping my heat. he starts to rub me violently through my leggings. i was thankful he had really dark tints.

"sean." i gasp. my moans are swallowed by our kiss. "you're so lucky people were watching us after you danced," he whispered in my ear. "you have no idea what i wanted to do to you, kayc."

his lips travel down to my neck, leaving love bites. "oh my god, sean." i cry out when he rips his hand away and presses my body closer to him, making me feel his bulge.

"please, kaycee." sean groans. his hands ride up my shirt squeezing my left breast. i pull my shirt off and grind harder into him. he takes off my bra and sucks on my right breast and continues to squeeze on the other.

"sean," i moan loudly. the sensation was unreal. he made my body feel on fire. whenever sean touched me, it always felt like i was going to explode. and the way he's touching me now, was like a trip to hell with pleasure.

"screw it." sean mumbles against my chest. sean pulls my soaked panties down, along with my leggings. he slides a finger into my heat.

"you're so wet, kayc." sean moans. i moan when i feel him slide his finger out and back in. after a couple of thrusts, he adds another finger and speeds up his pace.

"sean, wait," i beg. i couldn't handle all the pleasure at once. he continues his ministrations on me. i needed him. now.

i tried to kiss him, but my mouth wouldn't make contact with his due to my jaw being on the floor.

"please, sean." i said, grinding on his hand.

he stopped abruptly and licked all of my juices off his fingers. "mm. so sweet." he said, looking me in the eye as he sucked on his fingers.

"sean, i need you inside me now." i demanded. i leaned the seat back so that sean was nearly laying down. i pulled his pants down slightly to have some room. i stroked him through his underwear. he withered at the contact of my hand.

"baby, please!" sean begs. he lifts himself a bit to pull down his clothes more, also sitting up to take his shirt off. my eyes had never seen anything so mesmerising.

his abs were prominent, clear that he had been working out. his hair was a mess from me tugging on it, eyes were darker than before. the look he gave me made me want the world to swallow me whole.

i lined him up at my entrance and sat down on him. we both let out a pleasurable sigh as he slipped into my warmth.

"are you good?" sean asks, gripping my hips tight. i nod and start to move.

i start off slow. our breathing becoming heavy. we were looking straight into the other's eyes, neither of us wanting to look away. his eyes held lust, but mostly love. his eye contact whilst grinding under me was almost enough to drive me over the edge.

never did i think i'd be riding sean lew in his car.

our whimpers and low moans filled the car. i sped up the pace and started to move up and down his manhood.

"fuck kayc, just like that." sean groans. his hips rolled into mine causing my own involuntary noises to slip out. i put my hands on his torso, letting them wander. sean was moaning even more, he closed his eyes tight not being able to take the pleasure.

"sean, you're amazing." i moan riding him even faster. he sat up on his elbows. he put a hand on my neck, pulling me down to meet his lips. "you ride me so good, kaycee rice." he said into our kiss. his movements started to become messy, our hips no longer in sync.

"make me come, kayc." he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. going at full speed, sean falls apart beneath me. i run my hands through my hair, not being able to handle the sensation.

"kaycee, hold on." sean demands. he slows his thrusting to a stop and flips us over, still intimately attached.

"don't muffle your moans. i want to hear you, angel." he orders me. his eyes piercing into mine. i nod, unable to speak.

he pulls out and thrusts back into me. i let out a scream, pulling his hair. sean groans and starts to suck on the breast he neglected earlier and fondled with the other one.

he puts my leg over his shoulder, something he's never done and thrusts into me harder and faster. "sean, right there." i scream out as he hits my spot.

i feel him moan onto my breasts, his lips traveled up to my neck then to my ear. "do you like that, baby?" sean said, his hands wandering my body while he slams into me roughly was something i didn't know i needed.

i moan loudly in response. my nails dug into his back. he goes impossibly faster and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"oh my god, sean. don't ever stop. please, don't." our moans mix and we scream our release. we both come down from our highs and lay there still intimately intertwined.

"who knew kaycee rice liked it rough?" sean said, a smirk plastered on his face. i giggle and playfully shove him. he grins and then his face turns serious.

"no, but seriously. that was amazing. i never knew you could do that." his hands were sliding up and down my thighs.

"oh, stop it." i giggle. i grab his face and kiss him. our kiss turns intense, but we stop when we remember we were still in the parking lot.

"do you think we looked suspicious?" i ask, looking around.

"nope, we have tints and no one knows this is my car." sean pulled out of me and cleaned us up a bit. as we're putting our clothes back on, i get a text.

tim: thanks for taking care of sean ;)

"shit."

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...
19.7K 680 23
It's been years of them being apart will they get back together?
6.3K 47 14
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.
119K 3.7K 55
(formerly all my love) Sean and Kaycee are best friends. They're incredible dancers. As they try begin to navigate the water of teen love, an unspeak...