Bring me back ▓▓🅢︎🅞︎🅟︎🅔︎...

SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... Еще

☾︎𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙☽︎
☾︎1☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎ 4 ☽︎
☾︎ 5 ☽︎
☾︎ 6 ☽︎
☾︎ 7 ☽︎
☾︎ 8 ☽︎ 𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰?
☾︎ 9 ☽︎𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽 ?
☾︎ 10 ☽︎
☾︎ 11 ☽︎ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂
☾︎ 12 ☽︎𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂
☾︎ 13 ☽︎ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓭𝓴
☾︎ 14 ☽︎𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝕬𝖘𝖐
☾︎ 15 ☽︎
☾︎ 16 ☽︎
☾︎ 17 ☽︎
☾︎ 18 ☽︎
☾︎ 19 ☽︎
☾︎ 20 ☽︎ 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓰
☾︎ 21 ☽︎
☾︎ 22 ☽︎
☾︎ 23 ☽︎
☾︎ 24☽︎
☾︎ 25 ☽︎ see
☾︎ 26 ☽︎
☾︎ 27 ☽︎
☾︎ 28 ☽︎
☾︎ 29 ☽︎
☾︎ 30 ☽︎
☾︎ 31 ☽︎
ꨄ︎APPRECIATING YOUꨄ︎
☾︎ 32 ☽︎
☾︎ 33 ☽︎
☾︎ 34 ☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎ 36 ☽︎
☾︎ 37 ☽︎
☾︎ 38 ☽︎
☾︎ 39 ☽︎
☾︎ 40 ☽︎
☾︎ 41 ☽︎
☾︎ 42 ☽︎
☾︎ 43 ☽︎
☾︎ 44 ☽︎
☾︎ 45 ☽︎
☾︎ 46 ☽︎
☾︎ 47 ☽︎
☾︎ 48 ☽︎
☾︎ 49 ☽︎
☾︎ 50 ☽︎
☾︎ 51 ☽︎
☾︎ 53 ☽︎
☾︎54☽︎ This doesn't feel right
☾︎ 55 ☽︎
☾︎ 56 ☽︎
☾︎ 57 ☽︎
☾︎ 58 ☽︎
☾︎ 59 ☽︎
☾︎ 60 ☽︎
☾︎ 61 ☽︎
☾︎ 62 ☽︎
☾︎ 63 ☽︎
☾︎ 64 ☽︎
☾︎ 65 ☽︎
☾︎ 66 ☽︎
☾︎ 67 ☽︎
☾︎ 68 ☽︎
☾︎ 69 ☽︎
☾︎ 70 ☽︎

☾︎52☽︎

1.6K 107 246
SiaRosebunny

I didn't wait all this time,
for you to look at me
with that look in your eyes,

idiot.

𝄆─────────────────────────𝄇

↻-      Previously :

" You...really used me, well Boss "

" in every way"

▷        Present :

❚                        Author's pov                       ❚

That old man was a coward who wasn't even able to protect his own family. He was foolish and blinded with the respect he got, that he didn't even see the ' true colours ' of his trusted friend or should I say trusted business partner.

What was the use Of trust?

Why?

In the end he had no one, absolutely no one to even take care of his kid when he was killed.

Is having someone you trust really that good? Is it really important?

' FUCKING OLD ASS '

The sound of a 15-year-old boy who had bleeding wounds all over his body, kicking a dustbin was heard from a narrow alleyway at night.

What's with the Wounds You ask?

A small rich kid who looked soft and helpless, knowing nothing about survival without money and servants.

Wasn't he just begging to be bullied by the alley thugs?

' all those times that he lost in fights and was beaten half to death just cause he was able to find food somewhere which was eventually snatched by the thugs wasn't in Wain.

He learnt from every single wound.

He learnt to never look back

He learnt to resent

He learnt to find comfort in  pain

He learnt to live a dead life

after all ...the story of  ' A villain ' is never read, never understood. Sometimes I wonder... If
The so-called ' Villian ' was forced into his fate as well. Was he suffering just was so that the 'so-called hero' can be a hero? Only to be hated by people who don't even know him well.

' He's a villain ' a villain who was just a coward that exchanged his life for power and lived just for killing someone and eventually he was forced into the life of a monster that enjoyed blood and pain.

......

❚                        Yoongi's pov                        ❚

' Why? '

' Why are you just standing there? '

I tightened my grip on the gun as I heard his response to what I said.

Is 'yeah' all he had to say for what I asked?

I hate him and I really did hate him. I hate him for he didn't even think I deserve an explanation for all the lies that he fed me.

" Why? "

I asked only to get silence in return.

" ... "

" You- "

I was cut off by Mike, patting my back and moved away from him a little, everting my eyes from hoseok for a second. I immediately turned at the sound of firing a gunshot to find hoseok's leg bleeding.

" STOP! "

I yelled without even knowing when I saw him running forward tomorrow us. To my surprise he.. stopped, he really was listening to everything I was saying.

He's the kind of guy who'd get enraged and kill everyone while standing in the middle with guns pointed at him.

" Hah, the apple doesn't fall far huh brat. The Jung's always seem to be lovesick with closed eyes how adorable"

I watched his bleeding leg as Mike talked, I couldn't even hear him, my mind was concentrated elsewhere, it must have been the bullet that was fired when he ran towards us... Why did he run but stop when I said?

" Isn't it the same scene you saw back then? How does it feel haha"

He finally everted his gaze from me to Mike, glaring at him.

' same scene? But isn't it Mike that killed his parents? If it's the same then did hoseok lie to me about what happened to him too? "

" Knowing I can snap you in half whenever feels good, old ass"

I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing that Deep confident voice that I always L-.. that's just like him.

" Heh, arrogant brat enough of this, shoot "

I looked at hoseok as he looked at me, he... Really was planning to take it

Why, why are you like this all of a sudden? Are you trying to fool me again?

Hoseok?

❚                        Author's pov                       ❚

Hoseok couldn't estimate the risk or pull the knife that was right beside him on the floor.

Heh, this is just like Mike, if hoseok was in his right mind, he could have guessed it.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard a bullet fire from yoongi's direction and a grunt from Mike followed by many bullet fires from the guards towards yoongi.

"tch"

His body moved on its own as he reached yoongi and pulled him out of the gunshot site of the guards.

With namjoon taking the hint and shooting back at the guards, that distraction was enough for hoseok to reach to his knife that he dropped for yoongi and charge at the men, who now had to fight an enraged Hoseok and defend from the gunshots from namjoon and his men.

It didn't take long for a hoseok who had been itching to exert force to ravage a few bodies completely,  his thoughts were void, his hands were itching to tear Mike, limb by limb with a sinister expression that creeped the men who tried to run as they fell into hoseok's hands.

  he walked towards Mike who was pointing a gun at him.

" you think the Japanese will be quiet if u kill me? Heh you can't estimate the consequences for thi- Uh fuck"

He was too focused trying to trick hoseok mind that he didn't see a knife that hoseok threw right into his knee.

as Mike tried to move using his hand to the side to reach his gun as he couldn't stand with a bullet in his leg.

Looks like old-age got the guy

He grunts as he sees a pale hand grab the gun and curses at yoongi finally catching up to what the boy had in his head when he sees the boy nod while looking at namjoon who looked rather worried for the first time.

They were startled when they heard a loud crashing sound was heard, it wasn't just a random phrase that was given to hoseok.

' A Monster '

It wasn't because he can kill him or her without batting an eye. It was because

He enjoys it as if his life depended on it.

He dragged a guy who was already bleeding heavily and trying to save his last breath, by his leg and stabbed him in his neck while looking dissatisfied.

Hoseok managed to wipe the guards out in seconds, all he needed was a little distraction at the beginning which was gladly given by namjoon and his men, firing a few shots to give hoseok time to reach his knife and to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

Yoongi unconsciously stepped back when he felt the gaze of a bloodied hoseok whose eyes looked dangerously halo.

" Boss, let's take the fucker with us, we'll get you treated first "

Hoseok removed the knife from the dead guard's throat and removed the left black hand gloves and cleaned his bloody knife with it. He walked towards yoongi meanwhile removing his right-hand glove as well.

His legs almost gave out when he saw hoseok suddenly pick up his speed and changed direction, At last minute which resulted in an ear screeching scream from mike as a severed arm rolled towards yoongi's feet

He felt sick as if his stomach turned at the site. His breath hitched as he hurriedly moved away from the hand. Yoongi avoided looking back as the hand-rolled further backwards.

Mike muffled his screams, still visibly in a lot of pain only to grunt at hoseok who looked neither pleased nor troubled.

❚                       yoongi's pov                        ❚

I don't want to stay here any longer ..

I everted my eyes and spotted namjoon picking up the severed hand and removing its watch, I really did feel like vomiting.

" Boss, there is a blue button under his watch, looks like he'd have pressed it if you didn't step in "

" Hmm "

I closed my eyes when I saw hoseok place his foot on the now quarter arm and press on it, making the blood ooze out as Mike screamed, unable to hold it back.

" That kid over there has blocked your Japanese men from entering Korea you know   "

Namjoon remarked with a smirk as Hoseok seemed rather invested in watching the screaming and grunting guy than any of us here.

I looked down, feeling dizzy with all the screams and blood at the site only to find hoseok's bleeding leg which was shot when he stopped when I said him to...he could have easily missed it if he hadn't stopped when I told him to...

I snapped out of it when I felt namjoon patting on my shoulder.

" You ok? "

Me? shouldn't he be more worried about his boss?

" That question isn't for me "

" ..see yoongi, you might be pissed at my plan B involving you but it worked in the end right, if we told him, he'd not have agreed "

" ... "

I could see  his discomfort as he scratched the back of his neck.

" But I didn't expect the boss to be that obedient to you all of a sudden uh well your action was quite real "

" That's because it wasn't "

Namjoon stared at me when he heard what I said, before he could speak anything, we got distracted by muffled grunts and  he looked in that direction only to find hoseok shooting Mike's leg.

I hate it, that expression he has right now, few seconds before killing someone, someone he lived to kill...I hate that I finally was feeling relieved that Mike will finally die

... I really have changed huh. Look at me wishing someone to die so I can go back home with him.

Wait...

" his arm... "

Namjoon, who was talking to someone on his earpiece followed my gaze, soon landing on the back of hoseok's arm, it was turning blackish purple, it was visible if one looked with focus.

" That's...taehyung, get jimin to come with the cleanup team and tell jin to be free no matter what "

' Now that I think about it he hasn't been moving his left arm at all  '

" ! Hoseok "

All my reluctance disappeared when I saw him slightly sway to the side as he was torchering a half-conscious Mike. I couldn't help but meddle in, even though I knew he'd probably hit  me  in his 'outburst'.

Luckily I was able to hold his arm just in time and he snapped out of his dizzy state And It was quite a surprise to namjoon when he heard yoongi shout out hoseok's name like that, he usually never called him that.

His own hands shivered when he held hoseok's bloodied arm, he felt the blood rush on the back of his neck as Hoseok glared down at him

"a-are you ok ? "

I didn't know what to say, he just glared at me like that and ... Surely not after I pointed a gun at him, I don't expect him to go easy on me at all.

He shook his hand out of my grip but I managed to hold onto it again ... Although I had no hopes that he'd ever not hit me right now but I don't care what happens as long as he stops and we go home.

" Well, take him to the base...you can deal with him later, I've blocked all his contact with his mafia in japan for now so, "

Namjoon stepped forward and gave yoongi a verifying node.

I managed to get some confidence and looked at hoseok's face after seeing namjoon signalling me to go on only to look down, avoiding those murderous eyes that glared down at me.

" ... He's almost passed out... You said you don't like it if you can't hear the screams right, ...A-And you are also bleeding"

I almost jumped when I felt his body turn and he kicked Mike in the stomach, making him already warn of the body to hit a wall hard soon throwing up blood before passing out.

" Pack it up, take it to the base "

Namjoon looked surprised for a second before he nodded.

" I... Um I have stopped the Japanese mafia only for 2 days after that it depends on whether they get suspension on us or not "

" ... "

I felt a knot bulge in my throat when he shook his hand out of my grip as he completely ignored me and talked about strengthening his forces guarding the Korean borders. I was just... I don't even know what should hurt me more, my parents or the one that hid their death.

" Nah I can walk "

I snapped out of my thoughts to namjoon fussing about hoseok's arm while an irritated looking boss scoffed at his idea of bringing jin hung here, to treat boss while boss waited here.

" Boss this time it's really serious... Your arm, even with the amount of poison resistance you have, this is bad, your balance was also off before when yoongi caught you. "

Namjoon stepped back as he gulped, as a bloodied knife now lies inches away from his throat.

" We are not involving jin in this more than we already have. You know it, now, suck up and call my car before my hand slips "

Namjoon paused with a regretting look on his face and turned his earpiece on which made hoseok pull his left hand back with the knife  and  grunt as he sat on a half-broken table in the room which was a complete mess.

" I called the car please at least take yoongi with you, your driver will notify yoongi when he gets here. "

Namjoon said as he passed me a pair of earpieces as he eyed hoseok.

" I'll take full responsibility for the planning and  execution of plan B without you knowing, yoongi was just following what i- "

" 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 "

He said as he looked at namjoon with those void filled eyes that never turned back to how he looked at me before  all this started.

" ... I'll handle the police "

Namjoon said as he started walking towards the exit door which was no longer looking like a door while he looked at me and mouthed

' call me through the earpiece if he gets violent on you '

How nice of him, It was a surprise seeing namjoon care for me so much that a small smile covered my lips as I shook my head in a no.

"Heh"

I flinched when hoseok suddenly let out a low laugh as he sat i
On a table as if he heard what namjoon said.

He wasn't really looking at me and I couldn't see his face but he was definitely swaying a little bit and he wasn't moving his right hand even to the slightest degree .

It was definitely serious to have affected him this much, I heard he had the highest poison tolerance in the gang too will he get pissed if I try to hold him as he walk to the car?

𝄆─────────────────────────𝄇

Next update : next Monday night (IST)

       ──────< Coming soon >──────

Hoseok sighed standing in front of yoongi, as if he gave up on what he had in his mind and he rested his head on yoongi's shoulder.

" Tch I should just kill you "

" ...Are you crying? "

" Shut up "

        ──────<  ──────  >──────

What's which hoseok all of a sudden?aish anyway ~

 ⌯' ▾ '⌯ Hi my loves, I hope you all are safe at your home. This episode was long but I had to do it haha.

Please take care. I found a way to add the XXX that was apparently too sexual so don't worry my angels.

Bye,
BUNNY ꨄ︎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

95.3K 6.8K 62
Sope Mafia AU: Jung Hoseok, the most skilled assassin who values his freedom the most, never thought he would be left with no choice but to join the...
371K 13.3K 31
Kim Hoseok is a son of the pack leader, the head alpha. He is one the strongest alphas in his father's pack, after his father, that is. He is always...
197K 11.7K 60
The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head to toe, kept away from the spotlight at...
8.1K 895 25
Dad , I want him to be my bodyguard ... he'll protect me ..I want him ! --- YOONGI As you wish , my lord ----YOONGI'S FATHER b..but sir ...I ...I do...