A Remnant of Death ( Weiss X...

By SadisticDrake

Nothing to see here just a random author that decided to throw P3MC into the RWBY verse None of the character... More

character Bio
A Normal night
Beacon
Friends?
The night before
First day
Trouble Bubble
Cardin Who?
The Priestess
Forever fall
First date (?)
The right side?
Kirijo Group
True Royalty ( Vol 1 End)
Messy Start
Justice.
Generals
A Plan went Wrong
Author's note
Unexpected reunion
A day on the other side
Continuing

Za Fool

3.1K 53 18
By SadisticDrake

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now I'm sure the most of you have heard rumors about assigning teams, well allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be assigned teammates. Today.

Ruby: Aww....

Y/N: That's fair.

Ozpin: this teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here in beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone you can work with.

Ruby: what, no....

Y/N: so.... We can choose our partners?

Ozpin: Well yes, but actually no. Whoever you lock eyes with the moment you arrive in the emerald forest will be your partner for the next four years.

Y/N suddenly heard the shadow of a sound of glass breaking and glanced at Ruby who was in a state of denial and shock.

Ruby: what!?

???: See, I told you.

Ozpin: after you've partnered up, make your way to the end of the northern forest. You will meet opposition along the way, do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die.

Jaune: hehe, *gulps*

Y/N: Roger that.

Ozpin: you will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation. But do know that your instructors will not move to save you no matter what happens.

Y/N: (so much for hiding my semblance) *yawns*

Ozpin: you will find an abandoned temple containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. You will guard that item and your standing and we will grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Y/N's attention was caught by Jaune who raised his hand.

Jaune: yeah, uh sir.

Ozpin: good. Now take your positions.

Y/N watched as one by one each of the students started to strike a pose. He thought to himself what it was for but decided best not to question it

Jaune: uhm...sir, I've got a....um... question.

Y/N looked at Weiss who was launched into the air.

Jaune: so this uh, landing strategy thing or something. Umm...what is it? Are you dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: no. You will be falling,

Y/N: with style.

Jaune: oh, uh, I see. Did you, uh, prepare parachutes for us?

Ozpin: No. You will be using your own landing strategy.

Jaune: uhh-huh...Kay

Y/N: I pray for your survival.

Jaune: so, uh Y/N. What exactly is a landing stratEGY!?

Y/N watched as Jaune was suddenly launched into the air breaking off his sentence. He turned his attention to Ozpin who watched the blonde haired man sail through the air with an amused smile.

Ozpin: I have the best job.

Y/N: I see.

Ozpin raised his mug towards Y/N who nodded in return before being sent to fly by the catapult below his feet. He didn't feel the usual adrenaline people would normally feel free falling from a height like that, but instead he wore the same bored expression he always had and yawned. He spreads his feet apart and used his strenght to catch a branch of an upcoming tree causing him to spin around and land directly on it.

Y/N: Landing successful.

Y/N jumped from the branch he was sitting on and onto the ground of the emerald forest, suddenly finding himself surrounded by a pack of Beowolves.

Y/N: that was quick. Almost too quick....

Y/N sighs as an Alpha beowolf break free from the pack and started walking towards him. He stared at the alpha with the same old bored expression he always wore even when the Alpha flashed its fangs at him.

Y/N: let's get this over shall we?

Y/N sighed and kicked the Alpha in the place where the sun don't shine, causing it to flinch and crouch down making it easy for Y/N to grab it by the head and spun it around, sending it colliding with three Beowolves.

The pack of Grimm howled and lunged at Y/N at the same time. Y/N however didn't care and bended his back to the point his head was touching the ground letting the Grimm hit one another which provided enough time for Y/N to grab a Grimm and break snap its neck, turning it into a puff of black smoke.

Somewhere around in Beacon, Ozpin sat amused on his chair drinking a mug of hot chocolate while watching Y/N easily dispatch a pair of Beowolves with his bare hands.

Glynda: I don't care what his documents say, I still think that Jaune Arc isn't prepared for this level of combat!

Ozpin: Now,now Glynda. How about you sit back and just watch our new students do their work? After all, it isn't everyday we get to see Y/N Branwen fight.

Glynda raised an eyebrow at Y/N's name but reluctantly sat down on the empty chair behind Ozpin. There she watched on one of the many screens where Y/N was apparently holding an alpha Beowulf in a headlock while using the Grimm as some sort of leverage to freely spin around kicking whatever Grimm that comes close to him.

Glynda: I must say I'm quite impressed.

Ozpin: *smirks* you haven't seen anything yet Glynda. The true show is just about to begin.

Y/N sighed as he finally finishes off the pack of 15 Beowolves and their alpha, regretting his decision of not buying an actual sword to use instead of his semblance.

Y/N: atleast it's the end of that.

Y/N stretches and yawns as he suddenly began feeling tired again like he always did. He looked up at the sky and noticed something strange.

Y/N : huh...the moon is out...at noon.

Just then Y/N suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of fear as every strand of hair on his back stood up. He quickly turned around and jumped just a the nick of time to dodge an incoming giant hand that came from the shadows.

His eyes widened as the impact from the attack completely shattered the ground he was standing on, leaving only a giant handprint and dust on its wake

Y/N: What...is that thing?

Ozpin and Glynda both stared at the screen with the same amount of shock and fear Y/N felt as a giant figure emerged from the shadows of the trees and of the makeshift twilight. Y/N felt emotions he never had felt before as a myriad of giant hands and limbs came crawling out between the trees, several hands waving around giant metallic swords that carved through the thick trunks of the trees with ease.

Y/N: Ack!?

Y/N yelped as a sudden pain pulsed around his left eye, a distant sound of a man's voice echoing in his head.

" Thou art I and I art Thou. You are being challenged by the Fool Arcana "

Y/N slowly raised his head and stared at the monster with half lidded eyes. The monster in front of him he discovered was named the fool arcana had a mask for a face with the number 0 on its forehead.

Y/N: atleast... It can't get any wore than this.

From beyond the screen Ozpin facepalmed at his words. As if to spite him, the fool screamed. A sound that was worst than a fork being scratched on a blackboard. From the shadows came out two giant Grimms that had three heads that resembled those of a giraffe came lumbering about, their giant bodies almost three times the size as Y/N.

Y/N: you've got to be kidding me.

With a bowl the Grimms charged forward, Y/N who was agile and quick managed to jumped out of their way and was able to watch the sea of broken trees that came after their wake.

Y/N: oh come on, that's just ridiculous!

He yelled and rolled to the side to dodge a swing from the fool's many swords. Y/N grunted as he jumped out of the way of the giant Grimm only to be attacked directly by the fool's hands, sending him flying towards the trees which broke immediately from the impact.

Y/N vomited blood as he felt a few bones shatter from the blow. Left with no choice he unhinged his evoker from his belt and pulled out arcana from his pocket.

Glynda: Ozpin, that child is about to commit suicide. Shouldn't we intervene?

Ozpin looked at her with an amused smile.

Ozpin: Glynda, have you ever faced death?

Glynda: Ozpin! This isn't time for one of your stupid questions, a student is about to di-

Ozpin: answer the question please.

Glynda stared at ozpin for a brief moment before finally giving in.

Glynda: No...

Ozpin: I thought so... Well you see, there are certain walls of power that can never be breached no matter what you do. But there are ways, and one of them.

Ozpin watched as Y/N's face now held a fierce look on his eyes as he prepared himself to pull the trigger

Ozpin: is to face death head on, without fear.

Y/N: SIEGFRIED!

Y/N pulled the trigger and the sound of glass shattering filled the air as his aura flared to life, spiraling out of control around him as the silhouette of a muscular man holding a giant sword appear behind him. The card he held in his hand shone a brilliant blue before being transformed into a long sword that was 56 inches long.

The fool and two giant Grimms howled once more before one of the charged towards Y/N who didn't moved from his spot. Instead, he faced the Grimm head on, pushing himself off the ground causing a shockwave that morphed the dirt below him as he launched himself towards the Grimm.

Glynda watched in shock as Y/N swung the giant sword with ease, cleaving the heavily armored body of the Grimm into two like it was paper

Y/N: HEAVEN'S BLADE!

He shouted as the attack connected and finished off the Grimm in one fell swoop. He spun around mid air and used his momentum to launch himself once again using one of the trees as a stepping stool and sailed towards the remaining behemoth.

Y/N: TEMPEST, SLASH!

Y/N appeared behind the giant Grimm who remained immobile for a large amount of time, only to slowly turn to dust as countless wounds appeared on its entire body. Y/N silently smiled to himself with his victory but it was short lived as he sent flying by one of the fool's giant hands.

Y/N: Lucky...hit bastard!

Y/N yelled as he dug his blade on the ground to stop his momentum and regain some to send himself flying towards the fool. Ozpin and Glynda watched with bated breaths as Y/N and the fool disappeared into a flurry of sparks as steel made contact with steel.

Ozpin: Now this, is a show Glynda.

Y/N held a fierce face as he drove the fool further and further back with the large increase in strenght and speed he got for using Siegfried. The fool desperately parried Y/N's strikes to no avail as one by one its limbs were cut. The fight continued on until there was nothing left but a blue mask laying on the ground as black dust fluttered across the wind.

Y/N: and victory is mine.

Y/N stabbed the mask which caused it to shriek before disappearing into blue particles of light. Y/N smiled in satisfaction and tried to stretch, only to regret it as a sudden jolted throughout his wounded body.

Y/N: I'm definitely feeling this tomorrow morning.

Y/N began walking towards the direction he was supposed to go in the first place and eventually arrived at the ruins ozpin had mentioned. He grabbed the last remaining relic that was a blue king piece and began walking towards the cliff side where he saw his cousins and a few other familiar faces fight a death stalker and a giant nevermore.

Y/N: lucky bastards.

Y/N sighed and smiled, before sitting down on a nearby hill and began to watch as his friends fight for their own Iives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
340K 12.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
145K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
223K 11.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...