equanimity

By ifuckingloveburritos

e•qua•nim•ity mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation "yeah... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
epilogue

55

2.3K 98 61
By ifuckingloveburritos

billie
i just finished my last show, and then i go on break for two weeks.

we're currently leaving the arena and making our way onto the tour bus.

"ayo!" jayden laughed and looked back at me. "slap my ass again and see what happens"

"hot kinky sex" i smirked while we entered the tour bus.

"shush" jay covered my mouth and looked around. "now imagine if your parents or anyone heard that"

"you know they're used to it" i shrugged and giggled. "we're gonna go to the back and lay down because these bunks suck"

"okay" jay nodded and went down to the first level of the bus where everyone was.

i followed behind her and pushed her all the way to the back. i pulled the curtain so no one could come in and bother us.

"ow fuck" jay slapped my hand away. "your damn nails!"

"sorry!" i laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "i'll be more careful"

"baby" jayden grabbed my face and pulled me closer to her. "when you're sleeping, sometimes your nails are digging into my side and it hurts"

"well i'm sorry" i made a face and playfully rolled my eyes.

"yeah shut up" she mumbled and laid on top of me. "scratch my back"

i let out a small laugh and slipped my hand under her shirt. i ran my nails up and down her back while i scrolled on my phone.

"jay- baby no" i smacked her back. "no hickies"

"no one is gonna be looking at your chest" she mumbled and continued sucking on my skin. "especially since you wear baggy ass clothes, it's fine"

"true" i nodded and let out a small breath. "you know you're getting me turned on right... like really turned on"

she just nodded her head and continued doing what she was doing.

"baby" i let out a little whine. "stop that"

"why?" jay giggled in my ear.

"you're literally sucking on my neck and i can't do anything about it" i sent her a look. "why do you always put me in situations like this?"

"i like teasing you" she smiled at me.

i playfully smacked her head and went back on my phone to watch my daily dose of the office.

"can you give me attention" jay laid her head right next to mine with her cheek pressed against my cheek.

"do you not see that i'm watching the office" i pressed pause and pointed at my phone.

"i don't care" she made a face. "give me attention"

i let out a laugh while turning off my phone. "you're so annoying" i chuckled as i wrapped my arms around her.

i began peppering her face with kisses which caused jayden to giggle like crazy.

"i can't wait to get home" i sighed while squishing jays cheeks.

"wait when we get back do you wanna go to my place, your place, or our place?" jay asked me.

"either our place or yours" i told her. "i know you wanna see your lucky, so we can go to your house first, probably spend the night there, and then we can go to our apartment"

"yes okay" she nodded happily. "that sounds good. i miss my lucky boy a lot"

"i bet he misses y-"

"i'm gonna call my mom" jay cut me off and grabbed her phone.

she held the camera up while it rang.

"what do you wa- oh hey billie!" darby smiled when she saw me.

"hi darby" i chuckled.

"i miss you guys" she jutted her lip out. "you'll be here tomorrow right?"

"i am not sure" jay looked at me. "are we?"

"you're asking the wrong person baby" i told her. "but i think we will"

"then yeah" jay nodded at her mom. "maybe. now show me lucky!"

"he's sleeping" she flipped the camera and showed us the dog. "i also gave him a little manicure and changed his bandana"

"oh my god" jay whispered under her breath. "where's dad though?"

"he is at the hospital" darby said while having difficulty flipping the camera back. "how do i get this shit to- oh never mind"

"is he gonna be there tomorrow?" jay asked.

"i promise he will" darby told her. "he knows that you'll be here"

"okay" jay said and draped an arm around me. "bil and i are going to sleep"

"alright" darby waved at the camera. "goodnight, love you"

"love you!" i grabbed jays wrist and made put the camera all up in my face. "i love you darby!"

"i love you too billie" she chuckled. "goodnight you two"

"yes goodnight love you" jay giggled and hung up.

she threw her phone to the side and wrapped her arms my neck and straddled me. she leaned down to press a kiss against my lips and then laid herself on top of me with her head resting on my chest.

"what are you two doing" finneas unexpectedly moved the curtain which caused jay and i to jump.

"trying to sleep" she mumbled while rolling off of me.

"you know this bus isn't sound proof" he sent both a look.

"uh duh?" i made a face. "we're not stupid unlike you"

"what do you mean?" he furrowed his brows. "i haven't done anything-"

"oh claudia i miss you so much!" i mocked him. "i'll see you soon, i miss you! tell peaches i miss and love her!"

"well sorry that i'm a good boyfriend" he narrowed his eyes at me. "unlike you"

"now what the fuck do you mean by that?" i sat up and looked at him.

"baby lay back down" jay put her hand on my stomach and pushed me down next to her.

"how am i a bad girlfriend" i sent finneas a look while jay laid her head on my chest. "tell me, i wanna know why you said that"

"you're not a bad girlfriend at all baby" jay told me while draping her leg over my waist.

"i didn't say that you were" finneas made a face.

"you literally said 'sorry that i'm a good boyfriend, unlike you' bro" i mocked him. "you're obviously saying i'm a bad girlfriend"

"then maybe you should stop overthinking it and leave it alone" he shrugged and pulled the curtain so he wasn't seen anymore.

"am i actually a bad girlfriend?" i asked jay when he left.

"no you're not" she shook her head and picked her head up to kiss my cheek. "you're the best, and i'm not lying"

i nodded and let out a little sigh.

"bil" jay placed her hand on my jaw. "don't even listen to your brother, he was actually being a dick right now. you're not bad at all. if you were, i definitely wouldn't be here with you"

"true" i mumbled.

"you're not a bad girlfriend my love" jayden told me while kissing my neck. "i love you"

"now you're doing that on purpose" i giggled when i felt her lightly suck on my skin.

jayden let out a little 'mhm' and stopped.

we both just chilled on the bed until i fell asleep. we're gonna be in this bus for hours, so might as well sleep as much as i can.

-

"home sweet home!" jayden exclaimed when we walked through her front door.

lucky came running and jumped on her.

"lucky boy!" she screamed happily while she pet him. "i missed you! i missed you buddy!"

it's literally four in the morning and this girl is already yelling. we ended up taking a plane back to la because our bus broke down in the middle of the highway.

it was the worst experience ever.

i was mad as fuck the whole time and jayden was trying to get me in a better mood which didn't work, so the whole flight i was in a irritable mood.

but now it's gone because we're finally here.

"yeah i missed you so much" jayden murmured while kissing lucky all over his face. "i know you missed me too. look at you! you smell so good and have your cute little bandana"

after almost thirty minutes of jay talking and petting lucky, she finally finished and dragged me upstairs with her.

"we're sleeping" she said while letting herself fall on her bed. "we can go back to our apartment and unpack tomorrow or whatever, but we're sleeping and chilling right now"

"yeah" i yawned while laying next to her. "i missed you bed, it's so comfortable"

lucky jumped up and laid in between us.

he rested his head on jays stomach with his tail wagging all over my face.

"lucky!" i turned my head and moved his tail.

"leave him alone" jay narrowed her eyes at me.

"his tail was all over my face!" i sucked my teeth. "please let not start where you favor your dog more than me again"

"i know you did not just say that"  jayden held her hand up and pointed at me. "he's my baby"

"and i am too" i made a face. "the fuck?"

"oh be quiet" she chuckled.

the both of us just chilled in bed. it was already about to be five in the morning but we're still awake.

"are you asleep yet?" i whispered and looked at jay.

"no" jay whispered back and rolled over so she was facing me. "are y- wait don't answer that"

"you're dumb" i chuckled.

"and you're stupid" she smiled at me while placing her hand on my cheek. "i'll cook us our favorite pasta tomorrow, yeah?"

"uh yeahh!" i nodded. "please do, i missed your cooking"

"yeah" jay gave me a lazy smile and wrapped her arms around me. "let's sleep now"

"okay" i nodded while nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck. "goodnight, i love you"

"goodnight bil" jay told me while massing my scalp. "i love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.8K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
330K 9.6K 39
"you're trouble" i whispered. "at least you're having fun, right?" billie smirked while pulling me in. i looked into her icy blue eyes and nodded m...
219K 8.1K 21
*sequel to delinquent* most people would take one look at billie o'connell and instantly shake their heads. they would glare at her colored hair, bag...
81.3K 2.6K 32
{rewritten version of 'different' } lowercase intended "i could never hurt you" billie paused for a moment. thinking carefully about her next set of...