𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢...

Par _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able t... Plus

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. A LIFE TOGETHER
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - VISIONS AND BARDO
Ch. 102 - SEEING OLD FRIENDS
Ch. 103 - SHE'S ALIVE
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - LET THE CHASE COMMENCE
Ch. 106 - THE CHASE
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - I STILL LOVE YOU
Ch. 109 - GET ONE BACK, LOSE ANOTHER
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE TO ANOTHER HALE

Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN

6.3K 293 80
Par _devilishEJ_

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-four
🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Deputies finish questioning players while Stilinski talks with Amara, Isaac and Scott, both boys are now changed out of their uniforms. Flipping the pages of his note pad, Stilinski's hands are noticeably shaky.

"I have to meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but I've got an A-P-B out for Stiles. His Jeep's still in the parking lot, which means... Well, I don't know what it means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him.." Stilinski said and Isaac nodded, "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said and Stilinski nodded, "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but doesn't look encouraged. He motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out as a distraught Coach walked up to them.

"McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you back on the field next season unless your grades are up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "I know, Coach." He said. "I mean I yell and scream a lot but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but that's different. I'm just saying we need you. Get your grades up, okay? Get back on the team." Coach said.

"I will." Scott said and Coach nodded slightly before walking out the locker room along with the other players. The three of them listen for a moment as the footsteps faded, "Is that everyone?" Scott asked and Amara nodded. "Yeah, I think so-" She started to say before the sound of metal ripping off hinges cuts her off making her and Isaac turn around.

A locker door clatters to the floor as Scott rifles through the inside, pulling out two of Stiles' shirts handing one to Amara, "You're going to find him by scent?" Isaac asks as Scott hands him a shoe. "We all are." Scott said and Isaac looks down at the shoe, "Why do you guys get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked and Amara gave him a look before furrowing her brows slightly.

Her and Scott glanced at each other before turning around to find Derek and Makena standing in the middle of the room. "We need to talk." Derek says but before anyone could day anything Peter rounds the corner of the locker, "All of us." He said making Amara suck in a deep breath.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked and Derek raised his eyebrows slightly, "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's Station." Derek said and Scott scoffed lightly. "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I needed to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" He asked.

"I'm going to have to side with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mother? She's gorgeous." Peter says making Scott, Amara, Makena and Derek look at him, "Shut up!" They all said and Peter shrugged slightly.

"Just an observation."

"Who is he?" Isaac asked leaning down towards Amara and she sighed, "Peter Hale, my deadbeat father. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." She said and Peter gave Isaac a slight wave. "Hi" he said and Isaac nodded slightly, "Good to know."

"How is he alive?" Scott asked and Derek sighed, "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek said and Isaac shrugged slightly. "Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac said making their eyes widen in shock, "What?" Derek asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Amara said and Derek and Peter shared a look, "Why's nobody taking this as good news? " Isaac asked. "Because if Jackson's dead, there's no way it just happened. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter answered and Amara furrowed her brows, "Yeah, but why though?" She asked and her mother sighed and shook her head.

"Exactly what we need to find out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

🦎

Scott's phone buzzes as they walked into the Hale house and Scott pulled it out before sighing in relief as he read the text. "They found Stiles." He said making Amara sigh in relief while Peter approaches the staircase, "I told you I looked everywhere." Derek said.

"But you didn't look here." Peter said before pulling up the wooden floor to one of the steps pulling out a large, dusty leather case. "What is that? A book?" Derek asks and Peter looks at him weird, "No, it's a laptop." He flips the case open to reveal a MacBook Pro. "What century are you living in?" Peter says making Amara snicker, smiling when Derek glared at her.

Scott's phone rings again and he pulls it out of his pocket as Peter starts booting up the computer. "In the few days after I came out of the coma I started transferring everything we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records." Peter said while Scott stepped away, bringing his phone up to his ear.

"Mom, I can't talk right now." "What's wrong?" Scott said into the phone making Amara turn to him. After a few second he lowered the phone and looked at everyone. "We gotta go. Somethings happening with Jackson." Scott said and Amara and Isaac nodded. "Call me when you find something." Amara said to her mother, who nodded before Amara walked away.

🦎

Under a dim florescent light, Melissa, Amara, Scott and Isaac crowd around the morgue looking at Jackson's body. It was like he was in a cocoon made out of his own venom. "What's happening to him?" Scott asked and Melissa shrugged, "I thought you were going to tell me. Is it bad?" She asked and Amara sighed

"It's most likely not good." She said and all if the sudden Jackson's body shudders violently making everyone jump and step back.."Um... Mom, could you zip it up, please?" Scott asked making Amara look at him crazy, "Seriously?" She asked making him look at her.

"What?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows, "You're a werewolf and you're making your human mother zip it?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two werewolves who look like they wouldn't touch the body if it ment saving their lives.

Amara rolled her eyes and shook her head before turning to Melissa, "I'll do it." She said making Melissa look at her thankfully. Amara looked back at the boys as she walked up to the body, "Grow a pair." She said as she shook her head before turning to the body.

Amara yanks the zipper but it gets stuck right under Jackson's chin, "Seriously?" Amara muttered as she tried to pull the zipper. All of the sudden Jackson mouth opens, revealing the Kanima's fangs as he let out a low hiss. Amara jumped slightly, clenching her hand into a fist for a moment as if she was about to punch him.

"Amara, zip. Zip, Amara, zip-" Scott said as Amara quickly grabbed the zipper, "Shut up." Amara hissed before she finally yanked it closed. In the silence, the four of them stare down at the body bag, waiting.

"What now?"

🦎

"He's in some sort of clear casing made from his venom." Amara said as she was on the phone with her mother, who told Peter and Derek was she said. "That sounds sufficiently terrifying." She heard Peter say and she sighed, "You think that's terrifying? He's starting to move." She said and Makena told Peter and Derek what she said.

"Okay, I think I found something. Apparently what we've seen of Jackson so far is just the Kanima's Beta shape."

"Meaning what? It can turn into something bigger?"

"Bigger and badder."

"He's turning into that?"

"Yeah."

"That has wings." She heard Derek said making her furrow her brows as she glanced over at the others for a moment. "Bring him to us." Makena said and Amara sighed, "I'm not so sure we have time for that, mom." She said before hearing Peter speak again

"Look at this. Someone actually did an animation of it. Maybe it's a little less frightening than we-" He said followed a horrendous scream that made Amara pull the phone away from her ear for a moment.

"Amara, get him out of there. Go." Makena said as Jackson's claws begin to push up at the body bag from inside, "Go now!"

🦎

Amara walked out of the back way of the hospital with Scott and Isaac follow behind her while carrying the body bag. "Hold on, hold on." Amara said as she saw a couple people walking up to the hospital. She waited until she could no longer see them before nodding. "Alight, go." She said before walking towards her car with the two of them following.

She pulled her keys out and went to unlock the car when Scott accidentally dropped his end of the body bag. "Scott!" She hissed making both boys look up at her with wide eyes. Scott went to pick it back up but a car pulled up behind them making them stop and look over as Argent got out.

Amara furrowed her brows as she looked at his empty car, "You're alone." She said and he sighed and nodded. "More than you know." He said and Scott looked at him confused, "What do you want?" He asked. "We don't have much in common... But, at the moment, we have a common enemy." Argent said and Scott nodded, "That's why I'm trying to get him out of here-" He started to say but Argent cut him off.

"I didn't mean Jackson. Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head, the same way he did with Kate... And I'm losing her. And I know you're losing her, too." Argent said, glancing at Amara who sighed softly, "Can you trust us to fix this?" Amara asked and Argent nodded. "Then, can you let us go?" Scott asked and Argent thought for a moment, "No." He said making them all look at him confused.

"My car is faster."

🦎

Pulling into an old warehouse district they all got out of the car and Isaac glanced back at the body bag. "I think he stopped moving." He said and the others glanced around, "Where's Derek and Makena?" Argent asked. Glanced out at the distance they saw a figure running towards them onto their hands and feet making Amara cringe slightly, "Seriously?" She muttered.

Derek suddenly leaped up, doing a flip before looking up at then with glowing red eyes. "You couldn't just took a ride with my mother like any normal person would do? Or at least run on two feet?" Amara asked as Makena pulled up next to them and Derek ignored her as he looked at Argent.

"I'm here for Jackson- not you." Argent said and Derek nodded slightly, "Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek said before nodding at Isaac. "Get him inside." He said and Scott nodded before walking back to the car.

After moving the car inside and setting the body bag on the ground, Scott looked over at Derek. "Where are they?" He asked and Derek glanced at him, "Who?" He asked and Amara raised her eyebrows. "Peter and Lydia." She said and Derek didn't say anything as he stepped over the body bag, reaching down to unzip it.

"Whoa! Hold on a second- you said you knew how to save him." Scott said as Derek pulled the bag open , "We're past that." Derek said. 'What about-" Scott went to say but Derek cut him off, "Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek said and Argent shook his head.

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Argent said and before anyone could say anything someone else did. "Of course not." Gerard said making them turn around as he walked up, "Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead." He said.

Derek sucked in a deep breath before flicking his claws out, going to slice at Jackson but Jackson's eyes suddenly shot up. He reached his clawed hand up, stabbing Derek's chest before slowly standing up, lifting Derek as if he was light as a feather. He tossed Derek back into another room while Amara grabbed her mother's arm, pulling her over to her.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard said and all of the sudden two arrows embedded themselves into Isaac's shoulders making him fall back. Amara glanced around, getting a quick glance at Allison before she turned the corner.

"Allison?" She asked before she and Scott ran over to Isaac, pulling him into another room. "This is gonna hurt." Amara said and Isaac nodded and branched himself before she ripped the arrows out making him groan in pain.

"You need a gun?" Argent asked, looking over at Makena, "I've got my own." Makena said before pulling out her gun from her belt. Argent shot at Jackson making him turn full Kanima before running around the car. The Kanima jumped on top of the car as Argent reloaded his but before he could shoot, the Kanima wrapped it's tail around the gun, flinging it out of Argent's hand.

Argent quickly ran down the warehouse making the Kanima run after him before Argent stopped and pulled out a knife. The Kanima ran up to him but before it could do anything Makena walked up, shooting it in the back. The Kanima spun around, screeching at her as Derek flipped over a stack of wooden pallets. He let out a roar, catching the Kanima's attention.

A low growl made them look over to find a fully transformed Scott, Isaac and Amara standing in between them. Derek ran up and the Kanima went to swipe at him but Derek blocked it before punching the Kanima, which didnt do much as the Kanima swiped at Derek's stomach making Derek stumble back.

Scott ran up, stabbing his claws into the Kanima's chest making the creature hiss out in pain before launching Scott back. Isaac grabbed the Kanima by the neck while Derek started it scales some metal beams. The Kanima grabbed Isaac's arms, pulling them away before throwing him into a stack of pallets.

Derek jumped down, slamming his hands down on the Kanima's back making the creature stumble forward. Derek went to punch it as it turned around but the Kanima grabbed his arm, before slamming him into a metal plate. Scott ran up, kicking the creature into the same metal plate but it grabbed him and tossed him into the wall.

Amara slowly stepped up making the Kanima turn to her and hiss before going to swipe at her but she just stepped to the side. He swiped at her again but she ducked before punching it in the face making it stumble back. It screeched at her and ran at her but she grabbed it's shoulders.

It screeched out in pain as her hands started to glow a red got color. Someone groaned making Amara look over to see Allison stab a couple daggers into Isaac's back making him fall to the ground. The Kanima used this moment of distraction to toss Amara into a pile of wooden pallets.

Derek ran up to the Kanima but the creature quickly turned around, slicing Derek's stomach making Derek fall to the ground. Allison walked forward spinning her daggers around her fingers as she started to walk towards Derek.

"No, Allison!" Amara yelled as she got up but all if the sudden the Kanima grabbed Allison's hands, making her drop the daggers before wrapping his hand around her neck making her gasp. "Not yet, sweetheart." Gerard said making Allison furrow her brows, "What are you doing?" She asked and he looked over at Scott.

"He's doing what he came here to do." Scott said and Gerard looked at him shocked, "Then you know." He said and Allison looked at them confused. "What's he talking about?" She asked and Gerard glanced at her before looking back at Scott, "It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it? When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" He asked.

"He's dying." Amara said as she walked over to Isaac and Makena and Gerard looked over at her. "I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a curse for cancer yet... But the supernatural does." Gerard said and the Kanima righted its hand around Allison's neck.

"You monster." Argent spat making Gerard look over at him, "Not yet." He said. "What are you doing?" Allison yelled making the Kanima's grip tighten again, "You'll kill her, too?" Argent asked. "When it comes to survival...? I'd kill my own son!" Gerard said before looking over at Scott and smile, "Scott." He said.

Scott took a deep breath, glancing at everyone as he shifted back to normal before walking over to Derek. He grabbed Derek, pulling him up as Derek groaned in pain, "Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek said and Gerard nodded.

"That's true... But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is saving his best friend's life. Do this small task for me, and I wont ever harm Amara. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek." Gerard said before taking off his jacket..

"Scott, don't! Don't!" Derek pleaded and Scott sighed, "I'm sorry. But I have to." He said before pulling Derek back, pressing the presser point in his neck. Gerard walked over as he pulled up his sleeve before placing his arm in Derek's mouth making Derek bite down and Gerard yelled out in pain.

He pulled his arm away, holding it up and chuckling at the bite in his arm. Amara smirked while everyone watched in confusion and shock as blood blood started trailing down Gerard's arm. Noticing the look on everyone's faces Gerard furrowed his brows before looking down at his arm then at Scott.

"What is this? What did you do?" He asked and Scott looked over at Derek, "Everyone said Gerard always had a plan... We had a plan, too." Scott said as he looked over at Amara. "There's something in this world that can stop most supernatural creatures. And when you ingest a lot of it and get bitten... it slowly kills you over time." She said making his eyes widen.

"No... No..." He said as he pulled out his thing of pills, dumping them into his hand before crushing them making some black powder fall out of his hands. "Mountain ash!" He yelled before falling to his knees as black blood started falling from his eyes, mouth, ears and nose before suddenly vomiting nearly a gallon of black blood then falling to the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked, looking up at Scott making Scott look at him. "Because you might be an Alpha... but you're not mine." He said before looking over at Amara who smiled at him and nodded slightly.

Gerard weakly pulled himself up slightly as he spit out some black blood, "Kill them! Kill them all!" He yelled before collapsing making the Kanima slowly let go of Allison. Makena's arm sudden shot out making the Kanima fly away from Allison, landing on the hard ground with a loud thud.

It quickly got back up before it could do anything a blue jeep suddenly drive through the warehouse, hitting the Kanima. "Did I get him?" Stiles called out and all of the sudden the Kanima jumped up onto the hood of the jeep making Stiles and Lydia scream and quickly get out.

Stiles ran over to the other while Lydia stayed by the Kanima, "Jackson! Jackson." She said as the Kanima lifted it hand to swipe at her but she just held up a key and closed her eyes. The creature paused, looking at the key, tilting it's head slightly before slowly grabbing it as it started it turn back into Jackson.

Jackson stared at Lydia for a moment as Derek started to get up before Jackson took a couple steps away from Lydia. He looked at Derek with glossy eyes before holding his arms out to the side as he closed his eyes. Derek shot forward, stabbing his claws into Jackson's stomach while Peter ran out, embedding his claws into Jackson's back.

They let him for after a moment and Lydia ran forward, catching him as he started to fall before slowly lowing him to his knees. "Do you... Do you still...?" Jackson asked weakly and Lydia nodded, "I do. I do still love you. I do-I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you. I do." She said as tears ran down her face. Jackson stared st her before closing his eyes as he slowly lowered his head to Lydia's shoulder, letting the key fall to the ground.

Amara felt someone walk up next to her making her look over at Allison, who wasn't looking at her. Amara took a deep breath before looking back over at Lydia and Jackson.

Lydia gently laid Jackson on the ground while Allison glanced around, "Where's Gerard?" She asked making them look over to see Gerard no where in sight. "He's extremely weak so he can't be far." Makena said as she stepped up next to her daughter.

Lydia slowly stood up and turned to the other as tears fell down her face she slowed to a stop at the sound of class stretching the cement. Lydia sound around to look at Jackson before all of the sudden his eyes shot open, glowing a vibrant blue. He slowly stood up, completely transformed into a Werewolf before letting out a loud roar.

When he finished roaring, he slowly went back to normal before looking up at Lydia. Lydia quickly ran over to him, throwing her arms around his shoulders making him instantly wrap his arms around her waist.

🦎

"I'm sorry." Allison said as Amara sat down next to her, "You don't have to say you're sorry." Amara said as she grabbed Allison's hand and Allison shook her head.

"I do. I have to- for what I said and did, for everything." Allison said and Amara shook her head slightly, "It's fine." She said. "No, it's not. Amara, you should hate me right now." Allison said and Amara nodded slightly, "Yeah, I should... But I feel like if I did, I would be a hypocrite." Amara said making Allison furrow her brows.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked and Amara sighed softly, "I can't help but think that if my dad didn't kill my cousin or pretend to be comatose... I probably would have helped him..." Amara said and Allison nodded slightly as she stared at their hands for a moment.

"We can't be together..." Allison said making Amara look at her, "My dad and I... We're going to go to france and I dont know when- or if, we'll come back." Allison said and Amara smiled softly at her and squeezed her hand. "I can wait. I'm good at it." Amara said and Allison shook her head looked at her, "I can't make you wait for me." Allison said in a slight whisper and Amara smiled at her.

"Like I said, I don't want to date someone outside this world. So, I'll wait to date someone whose already in this world." Amara said before frankly grabbing Allison face and pulling her into a kiss. After a moment they slowly pulled away and pressed their foreheads together.

Amara brought her hand up and gently wiped a tear from Allison's cheek before kissing her forehead. Amara got up and walked away, awkwardly smiling at Argent as she walked out.

🦎

Walking up to the Hale house, Amara sighed and glanced over at her mother while Peter looked over at Derek. "You haven't told him everything yet, have you?" He asked making Isaac look at him confused, "What do you mean?" He asked and Peter leaned up against a tree.

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice." Peter said before looking over at his daughter, "People also take notice when there's a Werewitch whose already evolved at such a young age." He said making Amara glance at him while Isaac furrowed his brows.

"People like who?" He asked before looking at the door, "What is this? What does this mean?" He asked as he walked up the steps. "It's their symbol... and it means they're coming." Amara said and Isaac looked at her, "Who?" He asked. "Alphas." Makena said and Isaac frowned slightly, "More than one?" He asked and they nodded. "A pack of them." Derek said, "An Alpha Pack. And they're not coming... They're already here." Peter said as they looked at the door.

Spray painted in the door was black a triskele, but different than the one tattooed to Derek's back. Sharper, more aggressive.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

302K 9.4K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
7.3K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
1.7M 51.5K 43
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach." ↬ Lily Stilinski's biggest problems in life used to be easily defined: figuring out how to get her...
256K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...