Missing Files {Tommyinnit X F...

Da Cr3sc3nt

As a fan of the Dream SMP, you usually keep up to date with all of your favourite content creators. So, when... Altro

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 1
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 2
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 3
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 5
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 6
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 7
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 8
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 10
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 12
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 13
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 14
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 15
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 16
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 18
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 19
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 20
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 21
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 22
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 23
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 24
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 25
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 26
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 27
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 29
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 30
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 33
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 34
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 35
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 36
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 37
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 38
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 39
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 40
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 41
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 42
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 43
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 44
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 45
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 46
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 47
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 48
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 49
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 50
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 52
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 53
🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 51

4.2K 141 56
Da Cr3sc3nt

I was out of breath by the time I got to Tom's house.
My entire body was aching...

I'm glad I made it... I'm glad mum didn't end up finding me..
I just hope that she doesn't complain to dad and they end up coming to get me.
Knowing my luck, it's likely...

After cooling down a bit, I knocked at the door of the Simon's residence.
A few moments later, the door opens to reveal Motherinnit.

"Oh, Y/N--- oh goodness, what happened?" Her tone of voice imideately changed upon seeing my current state.

"It's nothing much... I thought I was running late so I sprinted here..." I tried playing it off, hoping for my distress not to show.

She stares at me for a moment longer, analyzing me. She then lets out a sigh, seeming to pass off my words as the truth.

"...Okay. Uhh- Tom's upstairs, so head up when you're ready." She tells me, inviting me inside the place. I walked in, closing the door behind me, "..You should probably grab a drink before you go up too."

"Th- thank you Mrs. Simons.." I say.

With that she begins to walk upstairs.

'Water? no water..?', I think to myself.

.

.

.

.

'nah'

I headed upstairs, making my way to Tom's room.

The house looks a little different than it did a few days ago, nothing too major, but it somewhat had a few things changed. I think that's a different rug--?

Once I got to Tom's room, I knocked on the door, opening it a few seconds later after I heard his voice tell me to enter.

I saw him turned around in his chair, facing me. When he realizes it was me he somewhat seemed a little startled.

...his gaze kept fixated on me.

uhh-- was he just gonna keep staring at me?

I usually didn't mind people staring at me, I found it more funny then anything now. But when Tom stared at me it always made me start feeling a little uncomfortable-- in a good way. wait- is there even a good way of being uncomfortable? uh, whatever. It's just fucking weird now.

..What can I do to make him stop staring at me?

.

.

.

Oh! Got it!

"..Here, catch!" 

I then toss over his hoodie he had lent me during Wednesday.
He only seemed to stop at the last second, fumbling a bit as he caught hold of the hoodie.

"Ah- uhh.. thanks..." He says to me, tossing the hoodie over and onto his bed.

He then gestures a hand over to another chair that was placed besides him.

'I guess he wants me to sit down?'

I hesitantly and slowly began to walk over.
The room was quiet, it felt like my world in a whole went entirely mute. It was only when I sat down was when the silence was officially broken.

"..You're wearing some interesting clothes today" He comments.

"Uh, yeah. Luca lent me this..." I told him, "I envy her for a lot of the stuff she owns, they're all so eye pleasing..."

"It's good you're staying on-brand!" He grins at me. A few seconds later, he turns his head away, "...Looks good"

My heart skipped a beat.

A compliment from big man himself? What an opportunity...!

..and is his face red again?

"Uh- Anyways.. You ready??" He turns back to me, his timid manner dissipating.

"...Ready as I'll ever be" I shrug.

I removed my face mask, tucking it away into one of the hoodies pockets.

"..No mask?" He asks, almost surprised at this fact.

"I'm done hiding, Tommy..." I said.

It's true. I was done hiding. This is one of the final steps now.

"Well, let's get started..." Tom then starts setting up his streamlabs (or whatever he uses), "-- and uhh, out of frame for a sec. Intro needs to be non suspicious.."

I curtly nod and pushed my chair back, rolling out of the camera's view proximity.

A few moments of silence go by and then Tom finally starts his stream.
He does his usual intro, hyping up chat for his brilliant stream. He vibes with them for a while, and before I knew it, it was already time for me to be introduced.

"Alright chat, you know me; the ultimate 'ladies man'! I talk to them on a daily; do them on the-- y'know what? Not even going to continue saying that..." He lightly snickers, "--But today?, today is different. Women? Who needs them?!"

I punch is arm out of habit.

"Ow-! fucking--" He turns to me and playfully rolls his eyes, "Okay, okay... Sorry..."

He then looks back at his webcam, giving it 'a look' right before chuckling a little at how fast his chat is going, forcing it to be put in slow-mode.

"We're actually joined here today with somebody..." He tells chat, then shooting his chair a bit to the side in order for me to get some more room to come into the web cam's line of sight, "Come into frame."

I look in a deep breath right before moving into frame, awkwardly waving.

"Hey..! Uhh-- hello?"

Got- why is my heart pounding so much? Why the fuck am I so nervous?

"You gonna introduce yourself?" Tommy eyes me curiously.

...god damn camera presence is giving him so much more damn confidence!

"Yeah, yeah... I'm getting onto that.." I pout, fixing my composure a little while later, "But, yeah.. I'm Y/N. Yes, the Y/N. I'm no longer a bunch of pixels having to yell at this blonde idiot through a screen"

"Well..."

"What's there to 'well' about, innit?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Well, I dunno Y/N. What is there to 'well' about? It is you after all..!"

"..Mate, you're kinda built like a well."

"I am pretty hench, Y/N--"

"..Have you forgotten what a fucking well looks like?" I stared blankly at him, "You're even more of a dumbass than I thought--"

"No- no, no! I'm not a dumbass. I am actually a very smart individual..!" The blonde states to me, grinning, "Ah, see? I'm about to start using big words...!"

"Please don't--"

"What? Afraid you won't be able to comprehend my big brain words?"

"I'm afraid that I'll have to sit through you thinking up difficult words...." 

Subconsciously my eyes wandered over to see the chat reacting positively to our interactions with each other... It's odd seeing it, ngl.

After that, Tom got back onto the topic of the stream at it.

Originally it was going to be a simple 'just chatting' stream, but he recently just planned a few more extra ideas to make things more interesting.

As a quick summary of the events: he pretty much made me go onto the SMP on his account, him instructing me to do certain things as he talks with the other members without me knowing anything they're talking about.

While playing on his account, I noticed some of his items were actually previously mine. I would know because I renamed some of my items...

That went on for a little bit, and then we got to the whole entire reason this stream became a thing.

Once me and Tommy traded seating spots, he picks up the envelope that was besides his desk and shows it off to the webcam.

"Look what I've got here boys..!" He starts to grin again, "A little while ago, me and Y/N had to do a school project. We got our results back and they're right here in this very envelope..! And we're gonna open it--"

"..Ay, can I open it?" I ask him.

"Uhh-- sure." He then hands over the envelope to me.

I take it, examining it once again.

.

.

.

I'm kinda worried about opening it.

Tom stares at me curiously.
"..You gonna open it, or..?"

"Yeah, yeah.. Will do now..." I murmured out.

Without waiting another second, I proceeded to open the sealed envelope.
The taring or paper sounded the room, making me feel just a little more uneasy.

"Imagine, we fail the class.." I jokingly say.

"Oh- well, don't fucking jinx us Y/N..!" He scolds me, "If you jinx us, it's your fault..."

"Of course, of course. I'll take the blame." I say, pulling out a folded sheet of paper from the envelope.

I placed the opened envelope down, unfolding the other piece of paper.

After seeing the whole paper in it's entirety, I noticed all the small details. It was formatted pretty well for just a little assessment... 
There were columns, notes, ratings, graphs and charts (for some reason) too.

It looked a little too complicated for my liking.

Just a simple: 'Yeah, you did it', or: 'You failed' would do just as good. Maybe a little soul crushing, but who am I to judge a school systems honesty?

"So..? What does it say?" Tom asks me, trying to get a peak at the paper.

I brought it closer to me.
"..The project students Y/N.. insert last name here... and Tom.. insert last name here... have created went beyond my expectations... blah, blah, blah... hmm... seems like we did good."

"Oh-- give me that..!" He then snatches the paper out of my grasp.

He then proceeds to scan the letter, reading out what the paper had said word for word.
--though I did think he added some false statements as he spoke, but it was pretty much on the points.

Though when he seemingly got to a certain spot on the paper, he looked a little... put off?

"Uhh... yeah, yeah...! Good grades for days..." He murmurs.

"..now, now... what did you read that made you like this, Tom?" I ask.

"pfeshh-- what are you talking about, Y/N? I'm chill-- chillin'..!" He says, "You're the one out of it..!"

And there he goes again-- being defensive over the littlest and stupidest of things..

"Eh, whatever..." I shrugged it off for now.

I could always ask after the stream anyways...

"Okay! Well, I mean- Looks like I won my bet with Wil at least" Tom mentions, seeming now proud.

"..what on earth did you and Wilbur bet about?" I questioned him, a little worried.

"Uhh... nothing, nothing... Nothing that you should be concerned about.." He looks away from me.

I narrowed my gaze at him.
"Uh huh.."

"..Though, all you need to know is that I won myself a free bard for the afternoon!"

"..what the--?"

"Anyway, I should probably end stream now, it's almost been two and a half hours.."

"Shii- already?" I was a genuinely surprised at this, "That was quick.."

"I know, right?"

Tom then turns back to his webcam, switching his background music.

As a last attempt for the stream for making the stream to have another memorable point, I stood up from my place and walked over to Tom's bed, grabbing his hoodie that was now sprawled out.

"Alright boys-- you all get it by now--!" And that's when he noticed me in the background, he eyes me a little puzzled, "...what are you doing, Y/N?"

A moment of silence passes. It was just the two of us staring at eachother. 

I then proceeded to baseball all star the hoodie.

"HANYA..!"

"WHA-" 

Upon the contact, Tom's words cut off. The cotton hoodie was currently smack dabbing him in the face. 

He tugs down on the hoodie, allowing it to fall onto the floor.
"Are you trying to start a war against me, Woman?!"

"I dunno. What do you think?" I simply smiled, proceeding to throw one of his pillows at him next.

He raises his hand to cover himself and his set-up.
"Hey, hey, hey!! Not the pillows!!"

"Finish your stream and then I'll stop" I said, throwing another pillow at him.

"Okay! OKAY! Stop messing up my room!! Ay, ay, AY!! PUT MY PHONE DOWN!!"

I couldn't help but laugh at him a little.

"I'm ending it! I'm ending it!!" He continuously tells me, clicking a few buttons and officially ending the stream.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.2K 1.4K 12
"On these twelve days of Christmas, Damian Wayne gave to me.."
398K 13.6K 174
"I'm broken." "Then you can be fixed." "You can't fix something this broken." "I can try."
182K 6.3K 50
Y/n was exiled for something she never did. Takes place in the Dream SMP ~~ "The only thing you should have to fear Y/n..." "I know, the only thing...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.