Neymar's Baby Mama (Neymar Jr...

By RayonceCarter

???? More

Introduction
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
oh sorry
Thank you
NEW STORY!
Hi again

CHAPTER 2

19.2K 271 2
By RayonceCarter

I woke up by the sun light shining on my face. I got up and rubbed my eyes to adjust them at the light. I went to Layla's room and she just woke up. "Morning baby!" i said and kissed her cheek.I took her to the bathroom and gave her a quick shower.As we went downstairs Neymar was in the kitchen texting. "Bom Dia!" he said still not looking up from the phone. "Yeah,yeah whatever you say!" i answered annoyed. He looked up and gave me a glare. "Come here princesa!" he said picking up Layla.She started giggling and it made me smile.  I gave her the bowl of cereal and she went in the living room. "So how long are you going to say here!'' i snapped looking at Neymar. He let out a small sarcastic laugh and replied,"look,i don't want to stay away from Layla anymore and I want to take her to live with me."
I choked at his sayings. I wasn't really sure i heard well. "Are you mental?You're not taking her anywhere!" i said a bit too loud. "Haha,Mar...calm down.You come aswell!" he came closer to me so i could feel his breath hitting my face. I took a step down and i could see a sad look on his face. "I'm gonna think about it!" i said and made my way to the living room. It was a serious decision to take and i wasn't sure about it. I want my daughter to have her father into her life,more than anything right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.5K 59
Short imagines of different football players. Including Erik Durm, Neymar, Oscar, Mario Gรถtze, Marc Bartra, Bernard Duarte and many many more. Inbox...
36.5K 603 21
"i hate you" "you don't hate me" "i hate you even more than you can think" all right goes to @sandyshelby
2.5K 41 12
โ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...