The Kitsune Child (originally...

By Pokemonweeb17

What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (rewrite)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Info
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (rewrite)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (rewrite)
Chapter 18 (rewrite)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (rewrite)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (rewrite)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (rewrite)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (rewrite)
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Comic
⚠️Chapter 34⚠️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Voting
The Final Chapter....... Or is it?
Book 2?

Chapter 31

165 7 0
By Pokemonweeb17

Naruto POV

"This is the perfect chance to show you that new jutsu I wanted to teach you." Pervy sage said as he stood up and opened his hand as I watched chakra gather up like a ball in his palm. "Now... pay attention." He chuckled as he pressed the ball of chakra into the man with the jacket stomach.

"Rasengan!" He yelled.

Next thing I knew both men were sent flying and spinning into a shop.

"Wow! That's awesome!" I cheered.

"Heh. And I was holding back. You guys are hardly worth the trouble." Pervy sage chuckled walking up to them.

"Wait your the legendary......" the man in the coat started but was caught off.

"Sorry about that. I guess we kinda messed up your stand." Pervy sage apologized to the stand owner.

"Here.... This should cover it." The man in the suit mumbled holding up his wallet.

"Oh. Thanks a lot." Pervy sage smiled as he handed the stand owner the money. "I would also like to buy every ballon you got including water balloons." Pervy sage said.

I titled my head in confusion on why he would need those but didn't question it.

We put all the balloons into a bag and went to the outside of the village and into the forest so we could start training.

"In the tree climbing exercise you learn to gather and maintain chakra, with the water walking exercise you learn to release a steady and balance amount, both of these you have mastered correct?" He asked tossing me a water balloon. "With this water balloon exercise you create a stream of chakra and spin it till it pops. First gather Chakra in your hand using the tree climbing technique and release a steady stream of it using the walking on water technique and finally use the water to push and turn the water inside the balloon." He explained.

"Ok I got it!" I said as I began to practice.

-time skip brought to you by jiraya's white hair-

(2 hours)

"I did it! I did it! Pervy sage I did it!" I cheered.

"Good work! And in so little time!" He praised me. "Now time for the next phase." It's basically the same thing but this time it's going to be a rubber ball in it this time. This is going to be a lot harder than the water balloon." He explained.

-time skip brought to you by the icha icha series-

(The next morning)

"Damn my hands and arms feel like they are going to fall off." I pant hard laying down on the grass.

"Hey, Naruto." I heard a voice behind me.

"Uh yeah Pervy sage?" I said looking up.

"Do me a favor and hop into town and buy me some lunch." He asked with a sly grin.

"What!? By myself!? Are you crazy!? If I go by myself they'll kill me for sure!" I spat back in panic.

"Don't worry you can use this cute hoodie I got for you to hid your ears and you can just stuff your tails." He reassured me.

I let out a sigh and took the hoodie.

I was able to get to the shop without problem and payed for the food.

"Here you go son." The man said kindly.

"Thank you very much." I said with a slight bow.

It's crazy how nice humans can be when you benefit them. What a bunch of fakers.

"I want one of those Dad!" I heard a childish voice call out.

I turned to see the kids dad buying him a twin popsicle and sharing it.

I clutched my hands tightly. "Papa...." I whispered softly to myself. It wasn't fair. Papa did nothing wrong. He Dosent deserve to be locked up. I shouldn't even be here. I should be with papa. But even if I went back there is no guarantee that I would  even be able to get him back from the council.

-at night-

Jiraya POV

I walked into the hotel were me and Naruto were staying after i finished my 'research'. I opened the door to see a trembling and hurt Naruto. He was sleeping but his hands were covered with ice and bandages. He must have pushed himself over the limit. And it's only been 2 days.

-next day-

Naruto's POV

*pop*

"I-I... I don't believe it... I did it! I did it! Yes!" I cheered.

"Impressive!" I heard Pervy sage shout.

"In celebration of your training let's share a popsicle!" He said breaking off the two popsicles he had in his hand and handing one to me.

"Thanks!" I thanked

-time skip-

From that day on every day we would either train ( I would and Pervy sage would do his 'research') or we would go around asking information about lady tnsuade.

A few days later we finally got a lead in a bar when someone told us about how he won a gamble against her. The guy said she was somewhere called tonzuka town.
"On our way their i want you to start on the third and hardest step. To do that you must spin the air inside of the balloon without popping it." He explained.

I nodded and we began on our way.

-time skip-

We reached the town and entered a gamble house. While Pervy sage was talking I had my hood up and was still practicing.

"Hey kid." I heard one of the men ask me.

"Yes?" I asked turning to face him.

"How bout it? Wanna throw some dice around?" He asked "here's how it works if you roll the dice and it come up odd than it's hon if it's even it's cho." He explained.

"No thank you my dad always said gambleing was bad." I denied as I once again popped the balloon.

It was getting late and Pervy sage suggested we eat at a nearby tavern.

"Pervy sage are you crazy? I'm under age!" I shouted.

" don't worry about it." He chuckled walking in and suddenly stopped.

"Tnsuade!!!" He shouted.

" Jiraya!!!" A blond lady shouted back.

I looked at the woman in disbelief. THIS is the woman Pervy sage grew up with!? But she looks so young! I thought.

We sat at her table with Pervy sage facing lady tnsuade and me facing what I think is her assistant and a pig.

We ordered some food and began to eat. This is the lady who's going to become the next hokage. If I want to get my father back I need to mind my manners and get on her good side.

"This is just like a reunion..." she mumbled.

"You mean orchimaru." Old sage replied. "So what happened."

I felt my breath hitch but I kept my composure.

"We said hello that's about it." She replied but it was kinda obvious she was lying. Orchimaru isn't the type of guy to just drop by to say hi.

Pervy sage handed me the last of his meat stick and I quietly thanked him. The tension was so thick I could hardly breath but I couldn't afford to make a mistake.

"Well why have you been looking for me?" She asked.

"I'll cut right to the chase. The village has decided to name you the 5th hokage." He replied.

She stayed silent.

"You heard about the third hokage." He said

"It was orchimaru's doing right. Yeah I heard about it. He told me himself." Tnsuade said.

I felt myself began to grow with anger and my fist began to shake.

My ears and tails were out since I felt somewhat safe with Pervy sage and the fact that most people in the tavern were to drunk to notice.

"Who's this brat you got with you? And what's with the cosplay?" She asked.

"This is Naruto Kyubbi." Pervy sage replied.

"Kyubbi? As in the 9 tails?" Tnsuade asked shock looking at me.

I just nodded simply.

"I'll say it once again. You have been chosen to become the next hokage. What is your answer?" Pervy sage asked.

"I decline." She said with no emotion.

No. No. No no no no no. It's not supposed to go this way. She's supposed to help Kakashi sensei and Sasuke get better and get papa out of jail.

My body shot up.

"Please reconsider!" I shouted surprising Pervy sage and even myself.

"I know this must sound ridiculous to you but please! My sensi and teammate are in critical condition and need your help. The village is also very vulnerable to attack with no hokage. So please I beg of you to reconsider." I begged bowing my head.

What the hell was I doing. I had a simple plan to be on her good side and here I am trembling and trying to persuade her.

"Wanna know something fox kid?" She started.

I lifted my head to meet her gaze.

"I have the feeling that those aren't the only reasons you want me to come back to the village. I think it's a little more personal that that. What is your real motive." She questioned.

I've been found out. Dang it!

"What!? You!? Naruto!? Naruto kyubbi actually being selfish and not thinking of others for once!?" Pervy sage shouted jokingly.

"Your right. If you become hokage you could really help me. You would have the power to release my father from his unjust imprisonment...." I explained.

"Why the hell would I want to free a criminal? A non human one at that." She spat at me.

"But he's not! When my father learned that orchimaru was around during my Chunin exams he asked the hokage to release me from the exams the hokage refused so out of rage my father..... my father punched him....." I said looking back down with tears stinging my eyes.

"So what. Because some scary snake joins the game you were gonna quit." She asks.

"I didn't want to! But my father was so worried and I didn't want him to be bothered about my safety." I replied sadly.

"Please I'll do anything. If you just help my father. I will even be willing to take the place of my father in jail." I begged.

"All right than. Why don't we make a bet on it." She sneered at me.

" if you can master the rasengan in one week I'll return to the village with you. I will even throw in my necklace but if you don't you give me all the money you got."She explained .

"Ok!" I replied happily shaking her hand.

-time skip to the day of the bet-

I woke up Monday morning in the hotel room to see lady tnsuade's assistant.

"Are you ok!?" I panicked.

"Y- yes I'm ok. Just a little light headed."

"Oh no!" She suddenly shouted. "Stay here Naruto!" She yelled as she went to open the window but was stopped by a kunai flying by as she let out a startled gasp.

I rushed to her side and also looked out the window to see a very tierd Pervy sage. And he smelled of sake and some sort of sleeping drug.

"She spiked my drink. I can bearly build up chakra." Pervy sage explained once we got him inside to rest.

I got him a glass of water.

" I think it's time you tell us what tnsuade is plotting with orchimaru." Pervy sage said with a cold tone.

"We don't have time to lose we need to get there now if we want to stop her." Shinzune said.

Shizune explained to us on our way to the destroyed castle.

By the time we arrived almost everything was destroyed.

"Look her jacket!" Shizune called out.

"I'll track her scent." I said taking. Sniff of it. "Let's go!"

We were able to get there just in time before Kabuto could stab tnsuade.

"Kabuto!?" I looked at him in shock.

"You know him." Pervy sage asked in disbelief.

"He was in the chunin exams and helped our team pass. Im grateful you helped us back than but I can't forgive you for hurting the future hokage." I said.

"So be it." Kabuto said as he appeared behind her kicking her away from us. Next thing you knew he slashed at her arm and blood flew. Next thing you know she's a trembling mess.

Is she really scared of blood? But she's a medical nin.

"We had a good run back than didn't we? I don't want to hurt an old friend so just stay out of this." He chuckled.

"I wish I could but as the tailed beast child of the village hidden in the leaves I am obligated to protect everyone part of the leaf village!" I yelled charging towards him.

-very slight time skip-

"Ack!" Kabuto yelled out in pain as he was kicked back towards orchimaru's feet coughing up blood.

"Let's finish this!" I yelled summoning at least 20 shadow clones.

"Rasengan Barrage!!" The clones and I yelled attacking orchimaru.

The dust cleared and all that was left was a pool of blood and the skin and clothes of orchimaru. He shedded and escaped dang it.

I stood there for a moment to catch my breath as I fell to my knees and felt my back/tail bone began to burn.

My body tensed for a while before I felt my second tail grow and I stood up again.

After the fight we headed on our way to the village.

"So you really did master the rasengan you squirt." Tnsuade smirked.

"As agreed you get my necklace and I will help your father." Tnsuade said.

"Thank you so much lady tnsuade I am forever in your debt." I said gmwhile giving a bow.

"Your a little too cute to be calling me something so formal. As a way of my thanks I'm giving you permission to call me grandma. You saved us all so I consider you my family." She said with a kind smile while patting my head.

I felt my eyes began to sting. "Thank you so much." I mumbled softly while trying to wipe away my tears.

-slight timeskip-

"Grandma tnsuade?" I asked while fidgeting my fingers.

"What is it? Something the matter?" She asked.

"Have you ever heard about an obedience seal?" I asked adverting her gaze.

"Hmmm..... the only one I heard about like that is probably the Hyuga's caged bird seal. Why do you ask?" She replied.

"I-it's hard to explain in words but...... the third hokage put an obedience seal on me and my father." I suddenly stopped walking while hacking up blood.

"Naruto!" I heard them shout shocked.

"I-it's what happens if I talk about it." I mumbled as another gosh of blood reached my throat.

"Write it in the dirt for goodness sake!" Shizune cried as she wiped my mouth.

I nodded and put my finger into the dirt.

'It's similar to the Hyuga's caged bird seal. Whenever we disobey a direct order from the hokage our bodies are burned with electricity until the hokage stops it or we obey his order.'

"WHAT!?" All three of them yelled.

"But it's gone right? The third is dead so you don't have to worry about it anymore." Shizune asked.

I shook my head no.

'This seal Dosent fade away even if the caster is dead. It simply goes onto who ever claims ownership over it and in this case the next hokage; grandma tnsuade'

"Do you no how to get rid of it?" Tnsuade asked me.

'I don't. And neither does my father. Not only that but it also cuts off almost all your full power  when you reach full maturity like my father leaving us at the level of a human. I thought maybe it would say in the sealing scroll that is most likely in the hokage's study.'

"Than you don't have to worry about a thing. I will handle everything."  Tnsuade reassured me.

"Thank you..." I said with a small smile.

I am starting a new story that takes place right after this chapter. Go read this spin off of the original storyline!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.9K 61
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
638K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...
186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
420K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...