๐•‹๐•†๐•๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐•‹๐• - Damiano Dav...

By whereisthespice

"But I hate you." I said taking a step back. "I know. I hate you too." He said smiling slightly as he took a... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1: the beginning
chapter 2: fuck buddy
chapter 3: man whore
chapter 4: bar fight
chapter 5: savior
chapter 6: teasing
chapter 7: pool night
chapter 8: sneaking around
chapter 9 : beach day
chapter 10: comforting hug
chapter 11: the polaroid
chapter 12: deal
chapter 13: dirty little secret
chapter 14: into bad guys
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: accident
chapter 17: deep talk
chapter 18: coming back
chapter 19: you left
chapter 20: baby
chapter 21: truth or truth
chapter 22: in love?
chapter 23: honesty
chapter 24: fireworks
chapter 25: ice cream shop
chapter 26: mine
chapter 27: date
chapter 28: hp night
chapter 29: Ethan's birthday
chapter 30: Ryder the ex
chapter 31: I'm sorry
Aria's birthday
chapter 33: meeting the parents
chapter 34: bonding
chapter 35: Vic's old crush
chapter 36: disney movie night
chapter 37: Trip
chapter 38: Hawaii pt.1
chapter 40: hawaii pt.3
chapter 41: Damiano
chapter 42: hi
chapter 43: meet again
chapter 44: yelling feelings
chapter 45: let's talk
chapter 46: second chances
EPILOGUE

chapter 39: Hawaii pt.2

1.3K 63 29
By whereisthespice

"So... still the same?" Vic asked me as I was lying on her bed, facing the ceiling.

"What do you think?!" I huffed.

"I think that Damiano was stupid for not telling you, but I also know that this is a very touchy subject for him." Vic said, trying to justify Damiano's actions. I don't blame her, he's her best friend after all.

"Vic... he told me he had never been in love before. Clearly, that's not the case." I said rolling my eyes.

"Believe me, Aria. I totally get that... but have you thought that maybe it's because he was in love with the idea of her, and not truly her, meaning he had never been in love with actually a person." Vic explained.

"Still, Vic. By the way he spoke it looked like he had never been through a heartbreak or anything of the sort." I groaned.

"Oh, yeah, well he went through that." She said tilting her head.

"You see?! I just... I wish we could go through more than a few months without having stuff like this happening."

"Maybe try talking to him?" She asked and I glared at her. "I know that you're mad and you have reasons for that, but I just think you should listen to him. He's still your boyfriend and you love each other, don't forget that." Vic said as she pointed a finger at me.

"Okay. Fine." I groaned as I got up from her bed.

"Yes, girl! You've been here for a day and a half, go get your man." Vic cheered as I went for a quick shower, before getting dressed and heading downstairs.

"Oh, look who she is!" Diego said as I reached the end of the stairs where he was.

"Hi, there." I said giving him a quick hug.

"Finally came out of Vic's shelter?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"What does it look like?" I asked as I twirled around, making him laugh.

"Looks like you did." He said smiling.

"Yeah, Vic convinced me to talk to Damiano to hear what he has to say." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oof... I would support that decision tremendously, if it wasn't right now." Diego said as a glint of panic showed in his eyes.

"Why not right now?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

"He wasn't feeling well." He said as he rubbed his own tummy.

"Why?" I asked now worried.

"It-It was just something that he ate yesterday, don't worry about it." He told me quickly. To everyone else, that sentence would've been completely normal... but not everyone else knew Diego like I did. He was hiding something.

"What-" As I was about to ask what he was hiding, I saw he's eyes drift to the bar area for a split second. That was enough for me to know that Damiano was there.

When I turned around to look at the bar, I saw Damiano... with her.

He was drinking what I assumed to be bourbon, while she was drinking some cocktail. She was heavily flirting with him, her leg brushing against his... and he did nothing. He didn't even try to stop it, which, of course, drove me mad.

"Next time, try to lie a little better, Diego." I said as I patted him on the shoulder, before walking towards Damiano and Melania.

"No, Aria, wait. Please!" Diego called but I ignored.

As Diego called my name, Damiano and Melania's head turned to face me.

She looked almost happy that I was storming in their direction, while Damiano just looked terrified.

"Aria." He said once I stopped in front of them. "It is not what it looks like." He said as he looked between Melania and him.

"Oh yeah? What does it look like then, Damiano? Because to me, it looks like my boyfriend is having a drink with the girl he once loved, who is still flirting hard core with him. Now tell me, Damiano... which part did I get wrong?" I asked slowly as I saw the fear on him increase.

"Loved? Aw, that's sweet." Melania said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. He quickly pulled it away.

"You do know I'm still his girlfriend, right?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You do know I'm still his first, right?" She asked teasingly.

With anger boiling inside me, I was about to take a step closer to her, when Damiano flew out of his chair and placed himself in front of me, holding my arm.

"Please, don't do this." He said lowly.

"Damiano, I came here to hear you explain yourself, and instead I find you having a drink with her." I said as I sent her a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry, I promise I-" He tried but I cut him off.

"You have until tonight to explain yourself. It better be a damn good explanation, or else... well, let's not think about that." I said before turning around, taking a step in Diego's direction.

"Wait, where are you going?!" Damiano asked slightly panicked.

"Uh, to the beach? I'm in Hawaii, aren't I?" I asked him. He looked surprised at my tone, so I just kept on walking, grabbed Diego's arm and went to the beach where the rest of our friends were.

As we get near them, Vic looks at us, hopeful.

"So, how did it go?" She asked right before earning a groan from Diego.

"Do you not know what this means?!" He asked as he re-did the signs, he gave her before she spoke: he was shaking his head and waving his hands on a don't-speak type of thing.

"It's fine." I said as I saw Vic's sad face. "I went to talk to him, but he was having a drink with Melania so, I'll speak to him later." I said as I laid down my towel, took off my clothes, leaving only my black bikini, which happened to be Damiano's favorite, and laid down, enjoying the sun.

"So... you're just here enjoying the sun while he's inside with her?" Sage asked again to clarify.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said nodding my head.

"Wow. I do not want to be Damiano right now." Thomas joked, earning a glare from Vic, which he responded with shrugging his shoulders.

"So, you're going to talk later?" Ethan asked me.

"Yup." I said nodding my head slightly.

"And, what if you happen to not like his explanation...?" He asked cautiously.

"Then... I guess we'll have to see what happens. Can we not talk about him right now? I kind of want to just enjoy this weather." I told them.

They quickly agreed and we just went back to enjoying this little paradise.

"Aria come on!" Thomas yelled from the water.

"What if there's any sharks? You know I'm terrified of sharks!" I yelled back.

"There aren't any, Aria!" Ethan yelled before sighing.

"Yeah, until one shows up and kills you!" I yelled.

"Oh my god. Fine, why don't you ask the lifeguard?" Sage suggested.

"Because he's gonna say that this is a clear beach, safe for everyone to dive in." I said back.

"Let's try, anyways." Vic said before grabbing my arm, walking towards him. "Hi, excuse me?" She asked once we stopped in front of him.

"Hey. How can I help you ladies today?" He asked nicely.

"So, my friend here is afraid of sharks, and of course, we knew that, so me and the rest of my group checked that there was no shark activity in this area, but she still doesn't believe us. Could you please tell her yourself?" Vic asked him.

"Of course. You have nothing to be afraid of here. This is a clear beach, so everyone's safe to dive in." He said smiling proudly as if he had been the most useful person in the world.

I looked at Vic and rose and eyebrow, containing myself from smiling. She rolled her eyes, thanked the guy and dragged me to the water anyways.

After a few minutes of being scared of any sharks showing up, Thomas started a water fight which made my mind stop focusing on that, and just enjoy the afternoon. Even though he won't admit he did it on purpose, I'm thankful he did.

The rest of the day was spent in water, and we drank pina-coladas and listened to music. Apart from Damiano and I being on bad terms, it was actually a pretty great day.

It was now nighttime, I had just gotten dressed after a well needed hot shower. I was getting ready for dinner when I got a knock on my door.

"Mind if we speak?" Damiano asked once I opened the door. I shook my head and let him in.

For some reason, my gut told me that this discussion was not going to end well... that scared me.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

Sorry for stalling their confrontation, but I want it to be something big, you know?

ALSO, WHO'S EXCITED FOR MAMMAMIA?!

I'm sooooooo excited it's not even funny.

I also tried to buy tickets for their concert in London but they were already sold out :(((  I'm sorry guys, I was grocery shopping!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts, and in case you've forgotten lately, go stream maneskin.

I love you guys!!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 279 24
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
392K 15.3K 82
one song about her, all feelings on paper, would they be returned? would anyone ever realise the truth of the song? โ™ซ๏ธŽโ™ซ๏ธŽโ™ซ๏ธŽ [mentions of] - ed reco...
122K 3.6K 42
enemies to lovers story he was cold, he was alone, he was trapped she had the light, the comfort, the freedom
53.4K 996 13
Nick and Mia have been friends since the day they were born. Their mothers were best friends before they both left them at a young age. Nick and Mia...