Bad Professor {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

College. Somewhere to run wild and free, without parents or peers to hold you back. It's the perfect place to... More

BP Discretions & Characters.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

4.4K 302 267
By YahTheDon

Chapter Twenty Eight: Victim of Love

Manhattan, New York
May 8th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

"That's it girl," I shut my laptop and tossed it on the bed away from me. I looked over at Megan who was smiling.

"We made it. Three more years to go," She smiled real wide.

"I'm so proud of you," I told her.

Through all of the mess that this freshman year of college had brought us, I was proud of Megan for being able to juggle it and her schooling at the same time. Sure I helped some, but if Megan didn't wanna do it, she wasn't going to. It just showed me that she was serious and this is something she really wanted.

"I'm proud of you too. You holding huge secrets and doing good in school, I know that's stressing you out," She looked at me, but I didn't say nothing back to her.

I didn't even get a chance to think of her, Solange barged in the room with her arms crossed. She pointed to me and curled her finger for me to follow. Why does she keep popping up everywhere? Damn witch.

I got up and followed her out. She kicked her foot up on the wall, crossing her arms and just looked at me.

"What?"

"What you mean what? You haven't been answering the phone for Mama or Daddy or me, and we already know that's not you. They told me to come and check on you and see what you had going on."

"There's nothing going on with me," I lied and she knew I was lying.

"You know damn well you can't lie to me Beyoncé. I wish you would stop trying to lie to me. It's very offensive."

"I'm just stressed out Solo."

"Must be that teacher you still fuckin'," She raised her eyebrows at me. Why was everybody on me about this woman? The more I try not to speak about her, the more people talk about her anyway. It was like I couldn't win.

We hadn't been in the same room since she basically accused me of fucking everybody on campus. I made sure her and the baby were okay, even in the middle of the night sometimes because I couldn't live with myself if something happened to them. I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I've had sex with her, Brielle, and Megan, and that was it. She was trying to paint me out to be this whore then was trying to manipulate her way out of being wrong. I could definitely be mad at her for that.

"It's not even like that."

"You didn't deny it though," She broke out into a smile so contagious, I couldn't help but smile back. "You know I'm not here to judge you sis, just get on your ass when you need it. What's going on?"

"She's four months pregnant. She's due sometime in October."

Her eyes got wide. "Bitch and you weren't gon' tell nobody?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Will you introduce her to Mama?"

I shrugged again. "How you think Mama gon' feel about an older woman getting pregnant by her 19-year-old? And you know what Daddy gon' say."

"She's preying on you, you need to be thinking with your head," I made quotations with my fingers.

"He's not wrong."

"Well this is the wrong situation. I chased after her, she wasn't even thinking about me until I approached her."

"Can I meet her? Like for real?"

"Uh," I hesitated.

"Uh what? You don't want me to meet her?"

"We're kind of into it right now. I told her me and Megan had sex and she basically called me a hoe. You know that's not me, and then when I tried to talk to her about it, she tried manipulating my feelings with sex."

She laughed. "You got you a grown woman now you don't know what to do wit' it."

"I do, but it hurt my feelings."

"So tell her that."

"I did."

"And what did she say?"

"She apologized."

"Then let that shit go. Life's way too short and she's about to have your baby. Come on, take me to her."

"Hey to you too," I called behind Onika as she stormed away from me, her large double doors shutting behind. Solange was still in the car, I told her I didn't know where this conversation would go.

I kept following her, but it was like she knew and she just kept going different places so she didn't have to sit down and speak to me. I finally trapped her in one of these big ass bathrooms she had, slamming the door shut and standing against it.

"What you running for? You the one in the wrong."

"No I'm not 'cause I already said I'm sorry Beyoncé and I'm not a child, I'm not about to beg for your forgiveness because you don't feel ready to give it to me yet. It is what it is. You still check on the babies and that's all I can ask from you."

"Pause," I stood off of the wall. "Babies?"

"Twins. I found out 3 days ago."

My eyes widened. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I wanted to see your face," She looked up at me. "What do you think?"

"What can I think?"

"You can think whatever you want."

I walked over to her, holding her close to my body. No matter what I said to make her feel better, I knew we were having these kids, twins. I was a twin so it's only right.

She hugged me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. The way she held me made me feel so safe. I hoped she felt me trying to protect her and love her.

In perfect Onika fashion, her hands ran down my body, pulling hers away from me. She bit her lip and grabbed the end of my shirt, pushing it into my mouth.

"You look good with your mouth shut like that," She grabbed me by my belt and unbuckled it. She had my heart beating so hard in my chest as she pushed me back to the door, reaching inside my pants. "I love you baby."

She was getting me so hard, so fast, only the way she could do it. She was so perfect to me, I'd take her anywhere she wanted me to. Everybody that had her before were so stupid.

"My sister's here," I pulled her hands away from me, but she just dropped to her knees, pulling me closer by my ass.

"I'll be quick, I promise."

My dick sprung up in her face as she lowered my underwear to the floor. She bit her lip, looking up at me with lust in her eyes. I couldn't come up off this woman if I wanted to, she wouldn't let me.

She wet her lips and started running them up and down my shaft. She loved sucking my dick more than I loved it, and that was steep. Her eyes rolled back as she took the whole thing in her mouth. The way she began stroking my dick had me like putty in her hands. My eyes would barely stay open.

Her moans vibrated against my dick and I gasped. She was gobbling me up as I thrusted my hips into her face. Spit drooled down from the sides of her mouth, tears seeping from her eye sockets.

"Baby please.." I laid my head against the door. I could feel my breathing hitching, my stomach caving in and puffing up with each shaky ass breath. She wouldn't stop. Her tongue danced around my dick as she gripped my waist, pulling me into her mouth until I was deep inside her throat. "Fuck!"

I whimpered and my thrusts slowed down. I felt like I was about to cum already. She sure wasn't lying when she said she'd make it quick. She always knew how to make me feel good fast.

"Don't give up on me yet baby," She smiled when she pulled it out and went right back in for the kill, widening her mouth, taking it fully into her throat.

I grabbed fistfuls of her hair, slamming my hips into her face. Her gagging was music to my ears. Her eyes opened and she was pleading for me to let up, tears falling and the whites of her eyes becoming fiery red.

One more forceful blow into her face, and I was stuffed deep within her, releasing in her throat. I could hear her swallowing, her pretty lips sucking like a vacuum before she licked them.

"Thank you Daddy," She stood up and kissed me, fixing my clothes back as our tongues fought.

I wanted to bend her over the sink. The more she kissed me and licked me, I knew she was filled up with lust. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her for real. I couldn't wait until I got her alone and I could have her all night long. I missed those nights.

She grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and I let her guide me back downstairs. I felt like I was in the clouds. This woman really knew how to drain me.

"Hey whores," Solange stood up from the couch. I didn't even know she was in the house.

"Hey honey," Onika let my hand go and went to hug my sister.

They pulled away from each other and embraced each other again like they knew each other. Onika better get out my sister's face with that dick mouth.

"How you been mama? You just ghosted me."

What?

"Well you didn't tell me you were pregnant," Solange placed her hand on her right hip, putting all her weight on that side. "I'm gonna be an auntie and you didn't say nothing!"

Now I was confused. Ghosted? They were talking?

"I had to consult with your sister."

"Well, give me the tea girl!" She flopped down onto Onika's couch and patted the space next to her for Onika to sit down.

I felt left out just standing by the staircase. They looked so acquainted with one another, Solange placing her hand on the small bump Onika had. Instantly, my mood changed. I was grateful that Solange liked her and that they got along so well.

Hopefully, my mother and father are the same way because I love her. If they didn't, I didn't know what I'd do. My parents were permanent, period, but so was she. Hopefully our situation doesn't deter them from feeling the love pouring from her veins. Hopefully they saw that I loved her no matter what.

____________

baby names. WITH SPEED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 25 14
Megan had always been passionate about art, ever since she was a little girl. When she started college, she was excited to finally be able to take cl...
83.6K 4.9K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
97.7K 4.8K 22
Beyoncรฉ just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
17.2K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...