Dealing With Theo

By fairyjinss

[COMPLETED STORY] "Didn't they tell you that I'm a savage?" -Theodor Aldrich ā‹† ā‹† Theodor Aldrich is impriso... More

Dealing With Theo
1. Brutal Shooters
2. Savior Angel
3. It is Not My Intention
4. Ben
5. Isn't She a Tough Girl?
6. He Wasn't Lying
7. Obey the Boss or Die
8. You Don't Know Me Better
9. I Don't Even Deserve Her
10. Do You Doubt Me?
11. Daisy Club
12. Which is Unexpected
13. She's My Girl
14. Guilty Feelings
15. Burden of My Mind
16. New Plan
17. To The Real Hell
18. This May Be A Trap
19. A Betrayal
20. Griffin Maverick
21. A Real Psychopath
23. I Recognize His Voice
24. It's Been Exposed
25. Confession and Regret
26. Be A Good Man
27. The End of Everything

22. She Is Mine

15 2 0
By fairyjinss

Theodor Aldrich

I'm pretty smart.

After knocking out a psychopath I've now managed to stun this stupid Griffin. It wasn't too sadistic, I just smothered him for a while with the anesthetic that was in his car just like he drugged me. Griffin immediately fainted quickly and I immediately tied his legs together so he couldn't escape.

After I cleaned him up, I robbed his car and didn't forget to steal his cell phone. I looked for Roman's current address and it didn't take me any time to find him straight away.

When I know where Roman is now, I know the place quite well. It was a luxurious house like the one where I used to live there. Most likely Delilah was also held there. I have to quickly save her before Roman does something to her. Before I came there, I had to disguise myself first so Roman couldn't recognize me. And I already know how.

My disguise was to be the hitman he ordered. And now, I had to be the psychopath Zach to take his role in front of Roman. All black clothes and a mask covering my face. When I arrived in front of a luxurious house I tried to act calmly entering the yard of the house. Everything went well when all the guards didn't block me. However, when I arrived at the door, someone came to me and I glared at him.

I know him.

"Daxon?"

He tilted his head. Like confused because I said his name. Or maybe he didn't recognize me.

"Who are you?" Daxon asked.

I can't possibly show my face to anyone here, but I'm also confused why Daxon is here? Is he Roman's accomplice just like Zach?

"Wait, how do you know my name? You---"

"ZACH!"

A girl with long straight hair ran straight to hug me. His hug was so tight it was like he didn't know who I really was. I'm not Zach. Who's this girl?

"You're finally back!"

"Zach?" Daxon was surprised too when he glanced at me. "You're Zach?" He immediately took off my mask and damn my disguise was useless.

The girl let go of her hug then looked at me when she knew I wasn't Zach.

"Theo?"

"You're not Zach!"

"Shut up both of you!" I covered the girl's mouth with one hand. Daxon was still surprised to look at me. "Now you see I'm not Zach! So keep quiet or your Zach-"

The girl actually bit my hand and I reflexively let go of my grip. "Fuck!"

"Where is my brother?"

"Your brother?" I was surprised for the umpteenth time. "So that psychopath is your brother, huh?"

"He's not a psychopath!"

"He is."

"Theo, stop it! That's Vanessa, Zach's sister. You remember the reason why Zach was in prison? It's because an old man had abused his sister." Daxon told me. I just remembered and understand now.

"Vanessa? So-"

"Answer me first!" The girl suddenly strangled me like what her sister did. God, these siblings are the same. They are siblings psychopaths. "Where is my brother? And you ... Theodor Aldrich, aren't you dead?"

"I'm still alive! Maybe your brother is the one dying now!" I forcibly removed her stranglehold. It turns out it's not that strong. Then I glanced at Daxon. "And you, Daxon, why are you here?"

"I was told Zach was here."

"You think so?" I was surprised that he didn't know what had happened. "Zach was the person Ramon ordered to kill me. Now I managed to escape from him."

"So where is my brother?" The girl suddenly asked me again.

I haven't told her yet. But she felt worried about Zach. Vanessa is his younger sister who was saved by Zach until he was imprisoned. I saw a twinkle in her eager eyes wants to know where her brother is. Should I empathize with her?

"I have to go save Delilah. I don't know where your brother is," I said to the girl.

"Wait a minute, hey, what did you just say?"

"Is that really your business? I'm not used to repeating my words. So fuck off."

"But-"

"Is Delilah your girlfriend?" Daxon asked.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"But why did she come here?"

"She was kidnapped by Ramon. She's inside, so I have to meet her. You're here to look for Zach, right?" Daxon nodded suddenly. Then I glanced at Vanessa. "And ... you're also looking for your psychopath brother, right?" She also nodded. "If you two are looking for Zach, look for him on the twin hills near the ocean around here. I'm sure he's looking for help."

"You're crazy!"

Vanessa immediately left after I told her where Zach was, but Daxon didn't move an inch. He still looked at me questioningly. The door was still blocked by him. When I tried to force my way in, Daxon pulled my hand back to where it was.

"So you're going inside to save a girl?"

"Yeah, get out of my way."

"OK, I'll come with you."

"What? Daxon, you don't know who Ramon is. He is the cruelest and can do anything. You don't need to deal with him here. Just find Zach and take him to the police!" I warned him. Whether he wants to understand or not, I can't involve Daxon or anyone else in endangering themselves here.

But after Daxon was silent for a long time, he looked back at me. "Do you remember what I said to you when we were in prison?" He started the old story.

I still remember. I never forgot that.

"No, Daxon. Not this time."

"I was going to help you in your hard time, so now you're in trouble. I have to help you, that's what friendship is for. You idiot."

"I can handle it---"

"You? Ramon is cruel, you are alone. You can't do it alone, I will help you."

I'm touched. Daxon wasn't like Zach who betrayed me. He is really a good friend to help me. If Daxon insists, I can't stop him anymore. So I let him in with me.

There weren't too many people in Ramon's house, but every time we stepped in there were always guards passing by watching around the house. Daxon and I were careful, with my disguise as Zach, maybe I won't get caught. But Daxon didn't hide himself to get into this house. So I stopped and gave him a mask to cover his face.

"Wear this, you're unknown but they might suspect you." I said to him.

"You're an expert at this huh?" Daxon joked.

"Not exactly. I'm just used to it."

"Okay." He finally put on his mask.

As we started to walk back, suddenly a guard stopped us. He didn't carry a weapon but his body looked strong and muscular. Daxon and the guard were equals.

"Who are you guys?" the guard asked.

Daxon wanted to answer, but I held him back.

"I'm Zach. Mr Ramon's men. He... he's also Ramon's subordinate." I answered without hesitation.

"Zach? So you're that psychopath. Okay, boss Ramon is waiting for you upstairs."
So he's on top. It doesn't rule out the possibility that Delilah was there.

"I'll meet him."

When I was about to go upstairs, the guard forbade Daxon to follow me. There was only one reason, Ramon just wanted to meet me. Daxon furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't want me to go alone to see Ramon, but if he disobeyed the guard's orders, the problem would be big. So I asked Daxon to stay in the lower.

I continued walking upstairs without the guard's supervision. My eyes remained alert and circulated looking for Delilah's whereabouts. I couldn't hear her voice. If she were here, she would be hidden. But where is she?

My footsteps stopped in front of a room which was more precisely guarded by two large, armed men. I don't know if it was Ramon's room or Delilah's in it. As soon as I tried to enter, the two guards immediately pushed me back.

"What are you doing here?" One of the men guarding at the door asked me.

"Are you an intruder?" The guard next to him even accused me.

I sighed. "I'm not an intruder, but I'm Zach. I'm Ramon's subordinate and he wanted me to meet him. So I had to go inside---"

"Boss Ramon isn't in there."

"So?"

"If you were his subordinate, you would know where our boss is."

The guard was fucking clever. I can't interact with them any more. If I talk too much, I'll get caught. So my conclusion is, what's inside is probably Delilah. It was impossible for these two people to guard the front with their weapons.

"Is there someone special inside that you guys have to look after?" I suddenly asked stupidly.

The two guards stared at each other. Are they suspicious of my question? Oh shit.

"Yeah, it seems like that. Boss Ramon brought a girl and kept her here. So he ordered the two of us to watch over her." Finally, the guard with the mustache revealed the facts.

Delilah is inside. I have to get in there somehow.

"A girl? Wow, boss Ramon had an amazing catch, didn't he?"

I acted like I was supporting him. Even though I look stupid saying something like that.

"You're right! Tonight that girl will be sold by Ramon. The boss will become very rich after selling that pretty girl."

What the fuck does that mean? Delilah is for sale? Impossible.

Ramon is still selling out girls even now and he's going to sell out Delilah tonight? No, I can't let that happen.

"Are you sure the boss will sell that girl?" I asked just to be sure for a moment.

"You don't believe it, do you? The girl is very beautiful. There is someone who will be ready to buy her. He will come tonight."

Impossible. I won't let it happen. Delilah may not be sold or given to anyone. She is mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 506 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
1.8K 382 48
[ COMPLETED ]. [ NOT EDITED ] You know it's the usual Girl meets boy, boy meets girl. Badboy turns soft and the nerd falls in love. Well she isn't e...
Silent Screams By Kelly

Mystery / Thriller

293 13 8
Inspired by real events, this recounts my harrowing journey of survival and resilience in the face of unspeakable trauma. As a survivor of DV, I navi...
689K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...