𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

тєη (!!)

5.8K 190 122
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco didn't go to his last lesson. He walked around the whole of Hogwarts, searching for Vienna but he didn't find her. Be time he realised that he was late for his next lesson, the lesson was already over. So he decided to walk around the school one last time before dinner. He wasn't even sure why he wanted to speak to her anymore, but he knew he did. He wasn't sure why. It was like an urge to. Temptation.

He walked out into the courtyard, the cold breeze cooling over his body but he continued. The courtyard seemed empty until he spotted two people stood by a tree.

Vienna and Cedric.

He stopped walking and tucked himself close to the wall so he wouldn't be spotted.

He took another look over. This time Cedrics hand was on her waist as her back rested against the tree. His lips were on hers as they kissed passionately.

He should leave, or look away. But he can't. He watches them.

Cedric's hands gripping her waist, pulling her body closer to his. Her hands cradling his hair.

He can't look away, instead, he wonders what her lips taste like, what holding her feels like.

No, No. He hates her.

Her smooth lips. Her curves. Her silky hair. But Cedric's lips are on her lips. Cedric's pulling her hips closer to his body. Cedric's hand was on her hair.

What does she feel like? Taste like? Sound like?

He hates her.

But he wonders. Wonders whether her lips are soft and warm or cold like her. And just like himself. But it's tempting.

His heart is pounding in his chest as he watches them. This is wrong! He shouldn't be looking. Why does he want to look? He hates her. He hates her because she is just like him, and he hates himself.

And with that, Draco closed his eyes and opened them again. This time looking past the tree, ignoring Vienna and Cedric and walking back into Hogwarts. But as he strides down the corridor he can't seem to shake the thought of her away.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna and Cedric met by that same tree, every evening before dinner for the next three days. It was the only thing she would look forward to. After spending the days alone and avoiding Natalie and the others, not wanting them to ask questions—after Natalie told them about her bruises. So she avoided and ignored them completely. Pretending like nothing was wrong.

But today, as Vienna made her way to the tree, Cedric was not there. Maybe he is late? Then Vienna noticed a note attached to the tree. She pulls the note off of the bark and it reads...

Meet me in my dorm.

A smile appears on her lips and then she scrunches the note into her pocket and makes her way to his dorm. She wonders why the change of scenery? But she doesn't mind.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

When Vienna walks into the Hufflepuff common room, no one questions why she is there. It's normal for Slytherins to just walk in. A few smiles make it her way as she walks toward the stairs.

"Would you like some weed?" a tall Hufflepuff with blonde shaggy hair asks her.

"No...thank you" Vienna politely declines him, before walking up the stairs.

An unfamiliar knot of butterflies twists in her stomach, as she raises her hand, about to knock on the door. Why is she nervous?

Her knuckles knock three times on the wood of the door, and moments later, Cedric is opening the door.

"Come in" he smiles.

She walks in and her eyes dart to his bed, and memories of the night they spent together replay in her head.

"How come you wanted to meet here—?" she asked as she turned around but before she could even blink, his lips where on hers.

Surprised by his sudden lips on hers it takes her a few moments to kiss him back. But she does. Her lips and his connecting like magnets.

He's already walking her toward his bed before she could think. But she doesn't mind. She likes this. Likes the fact that he is giving her all this attention. Making her feel happy.

He pulls her shirt and tie off and then his. Their lips connecting again. He kisses her neck. Her chest, her stomach. Everywhere. In all the right places.

He lifts her skirt and slides her underwear to the side. Excitement fills her as she feels him enter her. She gasps at the feeling of him inside of her.

A wave of pleasure, happiness, desire, lust and passion fill over her as he continues. And he doesn't stop until he has orgasmed. She didn't get to but she only cared about the feeling of his hands on her, his lips and the way he makes her feel not so lonely.

He kisses her after. She smiles.

"I want you" Cedric whispers.

He wants her. But nobody wants her. Such a strange thing for Vienna to hear.

She wants him too?

"Really?" The word fell from her lips without her even allowing them too.

"Yes. Of course I do" he said, "any man is foolish not to want you"

Her first thought is her father. Her father never wanted her. Never loved her. Never cared for her. But Cedric might. Cedric has cared for her and he does want her. A fathers love is different from a boys love but she will take what she can get. She only wants to be loved.

"I want you too" Vienna replied.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna spent the night in Cedric's room. She went to all her lessons the next day. Spent her lunch with Cedric. They sat on a bench outside, holding each other's hands. They snuck away at the end of the day, Cedric took her to an abandoned classroom where they had sex. He told her how much she meant to him. He told her how pretty she was. He told her everything she wanted to hear.

But now that dinner is over and the day has come to an end, she knew it was time to go back to the Slytherin common room. She had spent the nights before in Cedric's room but she knew she couldn't every night, although he would like that. She had to get fresh clothes and sleep in her bed.

She walked into the Slytherin common room. She saw Theo, Blaise and Theo sat on the sofa together. They looked up from their conversation when they saw her walk in. They stared at her but Vienna looked away before they could say anything.

She walked up the stairs and walked into her dorm. She opened the door and the first thing she saw was Natalie and Pansy kissing on Natalie's bed.

She ignored them but Pansy quickly stood from Natalie's bed. They were both shocked to see her.

Vienna walked over to her bed and dropped her bag onto her bed. And then sat down, pretending like she didn't just interrupt.

"Vienna—I am so sorry—I didn't think you would be back yet" Natalie said.

"Well it is my dormitory too" she replied.

"I...should go" Pansy said and then quickly walked out.

Awkward silent minutes passed and Vienna was starting to regret coming back. But it is her dormitory after all.

"So how come you are back?" Natalie asked her, "I thought you had moved into a diff—"

"Why are you talking to me?" Vienna interrupted her.

"Oh, um I just thought—"

"You thought what?" Vienna snapped.

"I don't know" Natalie responded sadly.

The two of them didn't say another word. Vienna fell asleep not long after their somewhat of a conversation. She was glad to be back in the comfort of her own bed but she missed feeling Cedric's arm around her. Keeping her safe and not making her feel so alone like she does now.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
5.2K 100 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
26.3K 885 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...
1M 22K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...