๐—ฆ๐—”๐—จ๐——๐—”๐——๐—˜ โœฆ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚ โœ”๏ธŽ

By Daffodil_Chan

DISCONTINUED - pls note that the author has a love-hate relationship with this piece of work and would just l... More

๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ แฏฝ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€ + ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ .
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ แฏฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ แฏฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ แฏฝ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ แฏฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ แฏฝ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ แฏฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… แฏฝ ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ .
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป แฏฝ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ .
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡

๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ. ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡

6K 275 565
By Daffodil_Chan

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲.
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀,
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚.

A DOOR SLAMMED OPEN, startling Sara and the other soldiers in the meeting room.

Kimiko dropped to her knees, tears rolling down her face.

"General Kimiko what happened-"

"K-Katsuhiko-" She choked out. Sara quickly rushed over to Kimiko. Pulling her close in a warm embrace, trying to calm the crying girl.

"Breathe Kimiko.. What happened?"

"Katsuhiko-senpai has been murdered, General Sara.."

Three weeks ago

Your mind was conflicted. Your fateful meetings with your ex-friends were starting to make you second guess your decisions. Not like you would've admitted it anyways.

You continued carrying out general stuff jobs that the author would rather not explain because she's a lazy person. But if she did then it wouldn't be in much detail so- Moving on.

The gossip over the poisoning incident quickly blew over. Mostly because of Kimiko sending death threats to them- But hey, they shut up about it so you didn't mind one bit.

Other than that, you couldn't help but ponder about the current dreams you were having. You didn't dream about anything similar to that, actually. All you saw was pitch black and then you'd wake up to find out its five in the morning.

(Literally me-)

You sighed as you managed to fill out the last few important documents. Your mind wandered back to Ayaka and Thoma.

'They're just trying to gulit-trip me aren't they? Well too bad because I won't fall for such a cheap trick!'

You closed your eyes for a moment. Wanting a little bit of peace. Well, that lasted for about a good three seconds before a knock was heard on your office door.

(I don't know where they work to be honest- So like..... Imagine stuff-)

"Come in." You said as you adjusted to sit in your seat properly.

Two soldiers, as well as a messenger (messanger?), entered your office. The frail looking woman was shaking in her shoes at your presence. The woman forced herself to calm her nerves as she parted her lips to speak.

"General [Name]. Shrine priestess Yae Miko has a c-commission and requests that only y-you are present there."

You raised a brow. 'Well isn't this... Quite random?' You thought to yourself. You thought of many possible reasons why she requested specifcally you. Last time you saw Yae, it seemed like she didn't want Kimiko there for some reason-

"Very well. I don't see why I shouldn't show up. It's Yae Miko were talking about after all."

A sigh of relief escaped the woman's mouth. She quickly bowed, mumbling a goodbye to you as your subordinates escorted the messanger (messenger?) out.

(I'm not bothered to switch my keyboard-)

You watched the door shut. You waited for a couple of minutes, just in case someone else would've knocked or your junior would rush through the door for something really random that even the author doesn't know why.

You took out your so-called vision. Inspecting it carefully in case anymore changes were made or if there was anything weird happening to it. In fact, there was one.

Your vision kept on flickering. Sometimes it would stay glowing, other times the light would dim down. Maybe it was because of that voice-

You shook your head at the last thought. Now that you've thought about it, you haven't had much headaches nor heard that voice -that you considered annoying- talk about finding your ambition. There has to be a valid reason for all this, right? (Haha nope- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

You stood up, hiding the vision beneath the cloth around your waist.

(Again, imagine your uniform, just include a cloth around your waist and bam, your
✨g e n e r a l u n i f o r m✨)

As you headed for the door, you suddenly realised something.

"I have to fucking climb those stairs again-"

"Paimon get back here. I swear to god if you somehow get caught by a tree branch like the last 104729690430 times-" Aether scolded his companion, smacking the back of Paimon's head.

(had fun spamming the numbers-)

"Okay okay! Geez!" Paimon rubbed the back of her head whether Aether wacked it.

Meanwhile, Teppei looked back and forth between the two. 'What a fascinating friendship those two have.' He thought to himself amused at Aether and Paimon's interaction.

"Alright, anyways. Is Gorou going to show up? We haven't got much time to spare." Paimon asked.

"I heard my name being mentioned."

Paimon slightly jumped from the sudden voice. "Gorou!"

Gorou waved at them, "Sorry.... I had to leave someone else in charge while I was gone. Plus, those stairs are quite a hassle aren't they?" He sweatdropped, remembering the hike up the mountain.

Paimon nodded while Aether and Teppei chatted away in the background. They waited for the person who first invited them. After all, she was a very busy person.

(17/10 : Okay real quick note- Why tf are the MLP songs so good? Rn watching & listening to the mane 6 sing about saving the crystal ponies :D)

Their conversations came to a halt when they heard a certain priestess'es voice, "Sorry to keep you all waiting."

"It's no bother at all." Teppei replied back. A little nervous because of the person he was talking too.

"Great, now everybody's here." Aether said as he scanned the room.

A chuckle came from Yae, "Actually, not quite. For this commission we needed another pair of hands. So, I decided to request a certain someone to accompany us." She says, making the four of them confused.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?' They all internally thought. Mostly Aether.

"They're not going to... Report us, are they?" Gorou asked warily. Now second-guessing whether or not he should've shown up.

"Ah, don't be silly. She won't report any of yous since you'll be working together." Yae smiled as if they didn't need to worry about anything or anybody.

'She?' Teppei thought to himself, noticing the choice of words Yae picked.

A non-existent light bulb appeared over Paimon's head, "Oh, is it Ayaka? No that can't be it, we saw her yesterday.. Yoimiya? No... She's probably busy making fireworks." Paimon started listing out the possible extra volunteer.

"Hm... General Sara? She seems like someone Yae would ask for. Is it general Sara miss Yae?" Paimon asked as she turned to Yae. Anticipating her answer.

"Sorry to disappoint but general Sara isn't going to be here."

The voice came out of nowhere, or they didn't notice the new presence. A chill ran down their spine.

A sigh was heard, "Honestly, I didn't expect members of the resistance to be here. Four to say the least."

It was a surprise to see the (h/c) general here. Not to mention that Yae was the one who specifically requested her. [Name] glanced at all the members. Obviously recognising most of their faces. (R.i.p Teppei- Wait-)

Her eyes, maybe nobody had seen it but they slightly widened at the sight of an old friend. The two only stared at each other. She scoffed.

"Especially you."

Thanks for reading Act xi of Saudade!

Completed ; 20/10/2021

Uhm- 5 OVAs are delayed. (Might possibly be cancelled but I'll try make suitable plots. Suggestions and headcanons can be helpful!)

and congratulations, some of yous got pranked again :D Anyways-

Qotd : Who is/was your,

Current main -
First main -
Strongest main -
Weakest main -
Favorite main -
Future main -

I'll go first (♡'・ᴗ・'♡)

Current main - Chongyun (omg ilysm)
First main - Amber (ilysm too ♡︎)
Weakest main - Amber (sowwy-)
Favorite main - Qiqi (My main for a week-)
Future main - Albedo or Gorou (Probably Albedo since Gorou has a support kit)

Okay- Drink water, eat, sleep. Study for at least 5 minutes- And good-whatever time of day it is ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 10.2K 21
Xiao x gender neutral reader I thought it would be a super fun idea to create a story about an adeptus Y/N! I really want this to be a slow burn enem...
450K 21.6K 40
ใ€Œ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘? ๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐€ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐–๐? ใ€ Scaramouche was known to have a foul mouth that spat haughtily and eyes full o...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...