Windflower🏵 Wheesa OneShot

By mywindflowerheart

One shot ....... mostly 2 part for my readers satisfactions😉 random fanfic Its an #AU story #oneshot #onek... More

Impression
Cold Heart
Love Story of a Girl
Paint (1)
Paint (2)
note
Sick
Talk Bodies
Ma'am
WHY
VIP
Melancholic
Come Back Home
Doctor's Love
Miracle of love
Widow
Widow 2
Aishiteru
Aishiteru II
Where are We
Tipsy Talk
I'll be over you
Shared love
My special love.
Pure love
lioness cab
lioness cab 2
my first love
Aphrodite
Dance of love
The Bodyguard
The Bodyguard II
The Bodyguard III
Friends with Benefits
Almost Over You
Never Get Over You
Dumb and Dumber
First love
A Love to Last
Broken bow
My Chance
☆My Gab☆
The Girl with Short hair
Reality
The Baby Sitter
The Baby Sitter 2
100 Days
Chicken
Insomia
Encounter
Today Tomorrow and Forever
Angel
Angel II
Wish
Wish II
Irreplaceable
Someone like You
Honey Candy
Challenge
My Lady
My Lady II
My Lady III
Soar
Lies
Love at first sight
The New Girl at School
Captured feelings
Conception
Complete
Handcuff
Darkness
No More Drama
Real
Mourn
Love Shot🍸💋
Divorce
Ignored Wife
Sorry
Hiccups
Goodbye
Bday Wish
Meant to be?
My Dreams
Love locks
Your Mine
It's You
Guilty Pleasure
Memories of You
Strangers
Snowdrop
Obsessed
Midnight
Lumina
Viva la Vida
The Gift
My home
Make it with you
You
Me
letter filled with love
~17~

locked up

339 17 1
By mywindflowerheart

Hyejin happily wakes up with the thoughts of Wheein. She really feels hook on the girls cute physics but as she does her task of knowing her personality she just cant help but admire the girl. Even though she really felt helpless most of the time She really made an effort to make her notice or glance on her way but the girl always scurried her way out without her knowing and like a bubble that always disappeared in her sight.

She was happy to see her in the jail booth last time but she got broken hearted, she thought Wheein don't feel anything for her even a slight hint of interest so she decided to cry her heart out and move on. But thanks to her bestfriend Yeba Cupid who knows everything. She just hopes Yongsun Unnie finds her true love too. I don't know why she kept ignoring Unnie Byul but she's the best for her. Maybe Yongsun Unnie can't hold her jealousy that results in consistent quarrels.

She shifts to Yongsun bed and slightly shakes the older shoulder to wake her up. It's sunday and they have their sunday routine to jog around the park.

"Unnie.... wake up... it's 6am Let's go. The sun is already up. Come on."

But Yongsun ignored her and covered her face with her pillow.

"Hyejinah... I'm tired from yesterday's school events can we just take a rest for this day?"

Hyejin knows how tiring to be an event committee in school. It's been a week since Yongsun's been leaving early and going home late. She just sighed and went back to her bed and fumbled on her phone. She played the video that Yongsun sent her last night. She pauses the video where she cups Wheein's face. She's imagining she's going to kiss Wheein. She giggled and pursed her lips. Cringing in her own silliness.

"Who's the crazy perv with the two of us now? She turned back and saw Yongsun staring at her. Caught her having a glimpse of her phone screen. She hides the phone under her pillow and blushes hard.

"You're so whipped to that dork. If she likes you I don't know why she's content to just stare at you and the fact that you already confessed to her that you like her. What does she still want?" Yongsun said brushing her locks and still yawning.

"Unnie what if she's just shy or has a standard, like study first?!" Hyejin looks at Yongsun clueless. Yongsun just got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Study first that's a bullshit reason no one will resist someone like you if you confess to them."
Yongsun blurted.

"Only Jung Wheein...." Hyejin voice slowly losing her confidence to their conversations.

"Yah... stop that...We already know the truth right?"

"But that's almost last month what if her feelings have already changed? So if we kidnap her again and she just says the same no...isn't it too much humiliation to me? It seems like  I'm so foolishly in love with her?" Hyejin said.

"Are you not? Looking and hearing you now tells me you already are."
Yongsun teasing Hyejin but the younger don't take it as a joke but as a reality. She sat beside her and got her phone and dialed someone on her contacts.

"Hello,Bambi boy...can I ask for help? My bestfriend here is despaired. I just need some help. You guys need to be kidnapped Ms Nevermind again." Yongsun chuckled on what her friends said over the line.

"Okay, thanks guys, you really are the best." Yongsun winked at Hyejin after ending the call.

"So it's set. Tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow? It's Monday... are we not going to school?"

Yongsun rolled her eyes to Hyejin.

"Of course we have to cope up from the one week being excused but that doesn't mean we can slack off... we need all to keep up to our classes. Our food is enough for both of you for a day here right? Only both of you will be here.We'll lock the door so she cant escape."

Yongsun narrating what the plan is. But the excitement in Hyejin heart
Slowly fading and changing to worries.

"Let's not do this. I don't want all of you to get involved. What if she'll report all of us to the police. We don't need to resort to that criminal act. It's outside the school premises and we will be all accountable for a crime. Let's not do that. Please?" Yongsun amused ,listening to Hyejin.

"Well you have a point. We don't know what will happen and there's a cctv everywhere. Okay plan denied! Hyejin lets go to  Udon house. My treat so you'll forget her for a while." Yongsun smiled seeing her bestfriend face  lighted up on the mention of food.

The day Yongsun expected to be her rest day but spent time with bestfriend just to avert her mind  to Wheein.

Meanwhile Wheein comes to her mom's resto to help. Even though she's feeling tired she makes herself busy to divert her mind away to Hyejin. But it seems like fate is really pulling them together.  Yongsun and Hyejin entered the Ramen restaurant. Wheein wants to hide ducking on the ground crawling under the tables. But there's no other place to go then there's her mom calling her.

"Wheeinah!!! Yah... Aegieah!!!! What are you doing there?" Her mom was a bit confused about her sudden awkwardness. Then look at the two new customers that's flustered to see her here.

"Are you my aegie's classmates?" Her mom is sometimes nosy and annoying.

"S-Schoolmate...Ajuma." Yongsun answered seeing her bestfriend startled seeing her lover here.

"Ahh... you may take your seat... I'll just prepare your orders." Wheein mom said then glanced at Wheein going to the kitchen.

"Wheeinah... serve them some tea while they're waiting." Wheein wants to protest but her mom glares at her.

Wheein gets two cups of tea and is served. Heaving a deep sigh before walking to the designated tables the two occupied. She carefully placed the cup and about left but Yongsun holds her wrist.

"Can you tell me where the rest room is?" Yongsun asked. Wheein motioned to the side with marker. Yongsun nodded and stood leaving them both.

"Wheein can you please stay with Hyejin for a while, I'm afraid she'll escape from me and do stupid things." Yongsun leaned to her and mumbled something." She's suicidal." Wheein eyes widen realizing the older said. Then worriedly looked at Hyejin then nodded standing on the side.

Hence, Hyejin was so awkward and curious what Yongsun said to make Wheein stay with her.She glanced at her and saw the worries in her eyes. Hyejin doesn't know what to do just look outside the window.

"D-drink your tea... it will calm you." Hyejin gazes at the person with a honey voice like. She just nodded. Then Yongsun came back.

"Thanks... " Wheein slowly and hesitating to leave them but choose to. She don't want to bother Hyejin. Did she really have a tendency like that? Did she really feel for her so deep that she'll do crazy things like that? From the kitchen window Wheein staring at Hyejin.

"Yah! What's wrong? Did those two bullied you at school? The pretty girl with a black hair looks intimidating." Her mom nudged her back. She shakes her head and moves away to fumble on something she doesn't have an idea about.

"No mom... they are both good people. Hyejin, that gorgeous long haired music club president and Yongsun is student council president." Her mom looked at her with amusedness.

"Gorgeous long haired? So that's Hyejin?" She was puzzled by her mom's quizzical look. She giggles and nudges her. " You have a good taste in girls aegieah..."

"What?!! What are you saying mom?"
Wheein was confused by her mom's gesture.

"You can't hide on me.. I always heard you calling her on your sleep...remember you're a sleep talker! You even said you love her! Aigooo Wheeinah!!! Your growing up so fast...." her mom snuggled her giggles at her. she was shocked, what her mom revealed just a moment ago... did i really??? Did i??? Ohh gosh! I'm really exposed.

After sometime the jampong and jajangmiyeon they both ordered served by Wheein. The two devour the sumptuous food. Even Hyejin feels awkward to stay at one place with Wheein She can't help but take a stolen glimpse of her that is always caught by the later. Hyejin just looked down or outside the window just to ease the blush away. But Yongsun smiled teasingly.

"What? Why are you smiling like an idiot there?!" Hyejin asked and scowled at her. Yongsun suppressed her laughter and just shrugged her shoulder.

"Who's the fool looking here? Your okay?" She chuckled and couldn't contain her laughter seeing Hyejin tomato red face. Yongsun leaned a bit to her and whispered.

"Don't be too obviously looking so simple with her I have a little pride. Baby girl."  Yongsun winked but chuckled after seeing Hyejin pissed face.

After they finish Yongsun goes to the cashier which she was glad that Wheein is taking post now.

"Wheein.... can I get your number?
If you don't mind it... well you know you're the only person I just told her condition now. At least I have someone to talk to about her. You don't mind that do you?" Yongsun bought a moment and acted so concerned about Hyejin.
Wheein looks outside where Hyejin is waiting for Yongsun. Thudding her shoes on the ground while tacked her hands on her pants. Wheein grab a note and scribble her number. Yongsun felt triumphant. She said her goodbye to Wheein.

While the two walk back home. Yongsun brewing something on her mind.

"Unnie are you okay? You seem quiet." Hyejin cling her arm to the older but Yongsun shake her head and smile. As they reach their room. Yongsun is thinking hard about how to put Hyejin to sleep so her plans will work. But she doesn't seem to need anything to do. Once they get in, the younger people change to her sleepwear, oversized shirt and just her underwear. I sheepishly grin crawl up her cheek.

"Hyejinah... are you sleepy???"
Yongsun knows Hyejin hates asking dumb questions when she feels sleepy. Covering her face with her bolster pillow. Deep inside Yongsun plan to get on smoothly.

A few minutes later she heard the steady breathing of Hyejin. She scooted out to the bathroom to call someone.

"Hello?" The owner of the number answered.

"Wheein? It's me Yongsun..."

"Ohhh... hi..." Wheein recognized her.

"Wheein... can I ask you a favor? There is an emergency at home. I need to go but I'm so worried at Hyejin, I can't leave her here alone, I'm afraid she'll do something stupid. She's asleep now. I let her take a pill just to make her rest for a while..... ohhh my poor bestfriend.. I really don't know what's happening to her..
She's really having a tough time now." Yongsun faked her cry to make the act so encouraging. Wheein got silent and Yongsun felt nervous that the other girl would reject her but she heard what she liked to hear.

"Okay... I'll be there in a few minutes. I'll just ask permission to leave." Wheein replied after.

"Did you know where we left?"

"Uhmmm.. yeah.. I have classmates living there. I saw you both getting there." Wheein worriedly explained.

"That's great... thank you Wheein I'm really thankful for you."
Yongsun giggles in her own silliness. She may be playing cupids for the two but all she wants is to make them both happy mostly her bestfriend. Hyejin deserved to be happy.

She gets her things and waits for Wheein to come. A bit later There's a light knock on their door. She opens the door for her and she hugs Wheein feeling startled with the closeness.

"I owe you a lot. I really have to go.. maybe be here tomorrow morning. Don't leave Hyejin no matter what promise me that? Will you?" Wheein looks worried and confused but nodded. Yongsun once again leaves a lingering full of worry stares at Hyejin. Then take her leave. But after closing the door she almost jumped for feeling triumphant in her plans carefully locking the door.She lured Wheein that easily. She don't committed a crime. Smiling devilishly then went outside contemplating where to go. She looked up to the building.

"Aishh,Hyejinah... if this time you mess up my plan again I really can't do anything for both of you.
Aigooo... I need to sleep at the public saunabath tonight just for you Hyejinah."

Meanwhile... Wheein looks at Hyejin sleeping peacefully. She takes a seat at Yongsun's bed. What will she do while looking out for her. She quietly went to the study table near her and looked for any paper she could make a sketch. It's a rare moment she's close enough to look and draw her.... after almost an hour she's just finishing her sketch when Hyejin moves. Open her eyes and directly stare at her then smile faintly then flip to the other side and sleep again. She thought Hyejin slept again but she was flustered when Hyejin looked back again checking on her. She's like a statue sitting there. Both of them are just silently staring. Blinking their eyes. Then Hyejin sat up. Wheein eyes graze down to her exposed thighs. Then look away blushing hard.

"W-Wheein??? A-Are you for real?" Hyejin asked."What are you doing here?"

Wheein just nodded." Yongsun Unnie asked me a favor to look out for you." Her low timid voice makes Hyejin frown and can't comprehend what she's blabbing.

"Come again? Looking out for me? Am I a kid to look out for?" Hyejin leans her head on the headboard. Wheein wants to draw every Hyejin position. She looks so seductively sexy just sitting on her bed. Wheein nodded and gave her a quizzical look.

"Are you really capable of hurting yourself? Does your life don't matter to you?"

Hyejin stared at her so confused.
As if she's saying horrible things.

"Wait... what did Yongsun Unnie tell you?" Hyejin has a hint to Wheein sudden strange gesture towards her even when they are still at the restaurant.

"She said your suicidal.. she asked me to lookout for you cause she's having an emergency at her home that she needs to be there and be back here tomorrow morning."

Hyejin shook her head. Flustered to what her Unnie just does... emergency my foot!!! Her family lives in the Philippines how can she go there and back her tomorrow morning. That stupid cupid really is looking for a chance for us. But Hyejin was glad to see and have Wheein here with her.

"Why? Are you okay? Is there something wrong? You can tell me anything is bothering you." Wheein asked Hyejin worriedly.

"Wheein im sorry.. its just Yongsun Unnies silliness. Im not suicidal in any kind. Im perfectly fine.She's just concerned about us." Hyejin wants to be honest with Wheein no matter what she'll respond to, she just wants to be honest. Wheein looks startled making the puzzled thoughts put together. Then I burst out laughing.

"Aisssh jinja? So it's all her plans to lure me here?! That bestfriend of yours is scary as fuck. On the convenience store... in the school festival , now here  at your dorm. I really can't escape her." Hyejin was flustered to Wheein gestured she never saw her or heard her that blunt to curse and  speak carefree. So she knew that Yongsun followed her. Did she really don't mean to her? Hyejin feels so disheartened.

Wheein notice that.
"Hyejinah... Maybe destiny was so done with me to ignore my fate with you.I really can't escape now. I thought it was just me who likes you...but yesterday as you confessed to me. You don't know how I felt."

"I know I saw you? And Yongsun Unnie did her assignment diligently to give Hypothesis to this situation and I conclude you feel the same."

"I am Hyejinah... not gonna lie at all. I'm too exposed and so in love with you. I just can't accept your confession cause we are in jail booth, what if you're just having fun. I'm afraid you'll know my true feelings and then avoid me after.
Worst-case is to be disgusted to me and tell it to the whole school."
Wheein look down. Hyejin moves to hold her hands.

"Why would I do that to you? I like you Wheein, not just like maybe I'm in love with you too." Wheein stared at Hyejin with a loving gaze.

"Hyejinah are you not gonna be ashamed of me to be your special someone? Are you not gonna regret this relationship if you'll do it with me? Are you sure that you can love someone like me?"  Wheein was so baffled with all her questions.

"Are you so un-assured of what you have Wheein? Your personality was so amazing..I'm curious to know more about you..."

"Do you like me just because it makes you curious that I'm not like everyone so fond and wanting your attention?" Hyejin sits next to her.

"Wheein can you stop doubting me! I like you... no... I love you. So don't think about anything anymore...I'm happy to hear from you. To be with you.
And to be your girlfriend...trust me please as I entrust my heart to you." Hyejin took Wheein's hands and entwined with her. She looks at Wheein.

"You know what... when we held hands yesterday,I really wanted to cut your wrist and take it with me.
Wheein looks so flustered.

"Hahhh... so you have a plan to slaughter me?!" Hyejin chuckled and pushed Wheein to lay back while straddling her over.

"Hmmm... not really! I just want to taste you and eat you alive."
Plastered her cunning smiled. When swallowed hard she knows Hyejin just joking and teasing her but it's working on her.

"Ohhh that's scary... am i the lioness meal for the day?"

"No... You'll be my forever food. My forever needs and my forever warmth. So don't you ever leave me again I cant barely live." Hyejin teasingly kiss her cheeks her jaws.

"Then you're really a suicidal case... huh?!" Wheein cup her face and level her to her face then cross the distance to their lips.
Giving Hyejin a passionate kiss.
Hyejin moans feeling the raging sensation Wheein waking up in her body. But Wheein stopped and gasped for her breath staring at Hyejin.

"I need self control Hyejinah... don't push me to go further. It's not proper to make love to you on the first day of us together. I respect you so much." Hyejin laid beside her. What Wheein said was right and she's lucky to have someone like her that is so chivalrous enough to treat her with so much love and respect.

She stood and asked Wheein to lay on her bed. Wheein followed and sat beside her on her bed. Hyejin laid her head on Wheein's lap.  Enjoying the lovely feeling to finally be with Wheein. Wheein caresses her soft hair and gazes at Hyejin features. Having an idea.

"Hyejin looks at this." She showed her the sketch she did while the other slept. Hyejin looks so amazed.

"Can you draw me nude?!"
Hyejin asked if that makes Wheein so shocked.

"Not totally nude we can cover something."

"Really? As in now? There's a lot of time."

Hyejin shook her head.
"What do you think we can do here till tomorrow Wheein? Stared at each other?"

"I can go home later as you said you're okay.."

Hyejin chuckled knowing what's already Yongsun did to them.

"You don't have an idea, am i right?"

"About what?!"

"We're locked up here and if Yongsun won't be back tomorrow morning we can't leave this room."

"WHAT!!!!" Wheein went to the door to check and saw the locks outside the door. She walked back to Hyejin side.

"Are you mad?!" Hyejin worried a bit at Wheein if she thought Yongsun overdo her silliness.
But Wheein smiled.

"So that means no one can barge in here?" Wheein plastered a sly smirk on her face makes Hyejin get flustered.... slowly Wheein crawled up to her bed bitting her lips.

"Yah!!!! What's with you!!! Your scary Wheein..." Hyejin pressed herself on her headboard. Wheein still staring intently at her.  Grazing her eyes in every corner of Hyejin face. Her eyes her nose her luscious lips. Peck her lips and just stared at her.

" As much as I want to devour you but that can't happen. You know
It's disgusting." Hyejin picked up what's Wheein wants to convey to her. She chuckled. Wheein laid her head on Hyejin waist hugging her.

"So let's just do what I asked you earlier... just draw me." Hyejin heard her low chuckle. Then Hyejin saw Wheein close her eyes falling asleep, she just let her take a break for a while.Then moments later she heard Wheein mumbling something in her sleep.

"Hyejinah... saranghe...."

"Hmmm? You love me? Wheein who do you love you the most?" Hyejin having fun talking to a sleeping girlfriend.

"Hyejinah...Hyejinah... saranghe Hyejinah...."

Hyejin giggling biting her lips not to cringe loudly and wake her up. She just let her sleep snuggling her. She feels her heart can't contain her happiness being with Wheein. She dreams for so long to be with her and finally they are both in the arms of one another.
____________end__________________
Mywindflowerheart😉

Sorry late updates... busy c Unnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21
191K 6.2K 116
! daily texts between solar and moonbyul from mamamoo ! - cover art by yours truly COMPLETED •^
943 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
42.1K 984 18
Heyy..it's me..I'm back..y'all miss me? Jkjk anyways this is my new ff n i will try to update as soon as possible, anyways im not gg to tell the stor...