Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

By snoopy_09

Having a crush on someone isn't very easy, especially when it's the schools "bad boy" and your nothing but a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
I'm sorry
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
HELP MEEE
Dealing With The Bad Boy
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
April's Prom Outfit
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter Forty Four

4.8K 179 61
By snoopy_09

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty- Four

I sat in my room, basically
doing... nothing. It was around 7:30 and I was practically mourning for my life, just like Cinderella. Oh, how much I wished I had friends like Cinderella, that always kept her accompanied... the mice. What great friends they were.

I felt my phone ring and I glanced over at the caller Id. "Hello." I answered, solemnly.

"Hi." However, Natalie's voice was the total opposite of mine. Very, cheerful.

"Why do you sound so dead?" She asked. I opened my mouth to reply.

"Why am I even asking? You always sound dead." I gasped.

"Whatever, I'm coming to your house to help you get ready." She ordered.

"Uh why?"

"We're going to a party." She said very enthusiastically.

"I'm not g-

"It wasn't a question. It was an order."

~~~

"Here are your four possible outfits", Natalie said, as she laid down the four outfits on my bed.

"You never give up, do you?" I asked shaking my head. She swung a arm around my shoulder. "Nope." She grinned like Cheshire Cat. I rolled my eyes, feeling very vexed.

"Try them all on. Got it?" She asked, and I sighed. "Yeah whatever."

I walked into my bathroom holding all the outfits on my arm. I picked the first dress and tried it on. It was a red strapless dress that came just above my knees. It didn't look even a bit good on me, but I still went outside to show it to Natalie.

Natalie scrunched her nose in disgust, the moment I walked outside. "Next dress." She shot.

I walked backed inside without saying a word. The next two dresses were even worst than the first one. Thats exactly why, the moment I went outside, Natalie said nothing but negative comments like, no, yuck, you look like you just woke up from the dead, and etc.

I fumed silently as I threw on the last dress. I glanced over at the mirror, and to be honest, this one I actually liked. It was a black dress, that was tight, and fitted. I scowled as I looked at the length. The dress was a bit too short for my liking. But nonetheless, I stepped outside.

"Now this one, I like" She grinned ear to ear.

"Thanks, but I-

"No ifs and buts", she said cutting me off shortly.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, while looking at her with a very bored look.

"It's time for you hair" She said cheerfully.

Sighing, I let her push me into a chair, and do whatever the heck she was gonna do. The thing was that I didn't have enough energy to argue anymore.

~~~

I stared at myself in the mirror in surprise. I looked... good. My wavy hair was straighten, and it framed my face very beautifully. My boring brown eyes didn't look boring anymore, due to the eyeliner that was applied. My cheeks had a light shade of pink on them, and well my lips... they were cherry red.

"You look gorgeous" Natalie gushed. I smiled. "Thanks."

~~~

After what felt like years, Natalie finally stepped out of the room wearing a nice white dress, that hugged her in all perfect ways. Her dark brown hair was curled perfectly.

"You look stunning" I gushed.

"Don't I always?" She asked, flipping her curled hair over her shoulder.

~~~

Minutes later, I found myself standing in front of a mansion. Loud thumping music filled my ears as I stepped inside. Instantly I was greeted by boys whistling, and eyeing me from head to toe. I felt a blush rise up on my cheeks as I awkwardly walked away.

I stepped inside a kitchen and saw Dean. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned away from the blonde he was talking to and towards me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Whoa, you look hot April" He complemented. I blushed once again.

"Er...thanks?"

"I- I'm sorry" he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"It's perfectly fine" I smiled.

"Is Aaron here?" I asked. He nodded over to the crowd, that was mostly filled with girls. I walked over to the crowd along with Natalie and Dean.

Soon enough, I realized that Aaron was arm wrestling Hunter.

"Why is it always them two?" I asked surprised. Dean shrugged. "I don't care. I just want my bitch to win", he laughed, nodding over to Aaron. I rolled my eyes. Losers!

After my boyfriend finally defeated stupid Hunter, he glanced over my way, a frown on his face. But why?

"What are you doing here?" He hissed.

I felt a little taken back. "Aaron I- I -

"April, you should've at least asked me before coming." He said sternly.

"This is my life. I don't need to ask you about anything" I replied coldly.

I could go anywhere I liked, I didn't need his stupid permission for anything.

"Thats not w-

"Oh please. I know exactly what you meant" I said before turning my back to him and walking away.

"Wait April" Natalie called but I didn't listen.

"Why would you do that?" She asked, catching up with me.

"He's such a jerk" I mumbled.

"Are you even April?" She asked. I actually was surprised too. How could I even talk back to my crush? The one I've had a crush on for 7 years? This wasn't me. But this was me. Ugh I'm so confused!

"I need a drink" I said picking up a random cup that was filled with water?!

"Wait Ap-

My eyes widen. "What was that?" I asked suddenly feeling a boost inside me.

"Vodka..." Dean answered from behind Natalie with a smug look.

"It's so good" I squealed. "I want more", I said picking up another glass ignoring both Dean and Natalie who were trying to make me stop. At first it stung, but then I felt relaxed.

"Aaron's gonna kill me", Dean said shaking his head.

I giggled, knowing that the vodka was now kicking in.

~~~

"April stop" Natalie hissed.

"Twinkle twinkle little star h-

"Shut up." She said, slapping a hand over my mouth. I pouted.

"Your so mean."

"Thanks, now let's go home" She said.

"No I hate home" I said. "It's so boring. Just like you" I said pointing at Natalie. She glared at me, but I ignored her.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked pouting.

"I don't know" She shrugged. "C'mon April lets go home. Your a bit too high now", She said pulling my arm.

"Stop" I said taking my arm out of her grip. "I wanna see my sexy boyfriend."

~~~

"Hola jerk" I greeted him.

"Whoa.. are you drunk?" He asked, as I stumbled a bit. He held on to my waist to help so I didn't fall. I felt fireworks go through me from his little touch.

"Your so hot" I gushed. "But your also a jerk."

"Jerk?"

"Yes, jerk."

"Gee thanks" he muttered frowning.

"Awh baby did I upset you?" I asked pulling his cheeks.

"That hurts" He cried. I giggled.

"You're so cute" I said patting both his cheeks with my hands.

"Stop" He grumbled, but I continued to pat.

"That's it." He picked me up bridal style, and climbed up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where does it look like we're going?"

I ignored his question and ran my hand through his soft, silky hair. "I love your hair" I said. "It's so smooth."

"Thanks, I like yours to." He smiled.

"Who's room is this?" I asked.

"I don't know, but for now just go to sleep." He said.

"No, the bed bugs are gonna bite me", I said holding on to his shirt.

He chuckled.

"Aaron."

"Yeah?"

"Look a tsunami is coming" I said digging my face into his chest.

"You're really high" He said.

"No, I'm not" I said.

"Whatever, Cinderella."

"Hey, your never complimented me", I said with a pout.

"Oh? Umm.. well, you look amazing Cinderella", He said nervously.

"I do?" I asked with a grin.

"Yeah, you do. But your dress is a bit too short?!" He said eyeing my dress.

"Thanks, the designer used your dick for inspiration."

OH SNAP!!!

Aaron kept his best to keep a straight face. "Oh Cinderella, you took it a bit to far, no?"

"Hey, I was just joking" I said grabbing his arm and gazing into his mysterious blue eyes. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry for what happened earlier" he said.

"It's okay" I smiled.

He tucked in a strand of my hair behind my ear leaning closer to me, as if he was about to kiss me. I smirked mentally knowing he'd lose the bet.

He smirked "There's no way in hell I'm losing the bet", He said backing up. I mentally groaned. Just kiss me already!
~~~

THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER RIGHT? I FEEL PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW (:

ANYWAYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW, AND THIS CHAPTER WAS UNEDITED SO PLEASE POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES <3

Questions:

1. do you guys prefer drunk April or sober April???

2. Personal question here! How many of you have crushes??? For how long have you liked them?? (I swear I'm not being nosey)

3. Don't have another question...

DON'T FORGET TO COTE

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 180K 74
Savannah James had slipped through her first three years of high school, unnoticed and under the radar, alongside her three childhood friends - Valen...
85.5K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.