My Prince (Spock x reader)

SpockFangirl

You are the princess of the Human kingdom, and to help improve relations, have been betrothed to Prince Spock... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 33

554 13 32
SpockFangirl

 Since the marriage, There was a ceremony, meetings, and training to help teach you how to be a proper princess and queen since you lacked such training. Other training included Spock helping teach you the more intimate parts of your body which helped you enjoy the bedroom more and proper sex education that your parents never bothered to teach you. Along with this, Kirk agreed to come by every two weeks to help train Kieran, this included bodybuilding, martial arts, and cardio. All of these events were in the span of around six weeks, you finally got to leave the kingdom due to Sarek and Amanda having a meeting in the human kingdom to meet with the other kingdoms. They decided it would be a good idea to bring you and Spock, afterall it would soon be the two of you taking the throne. The four of you arrived five days ahead of the meeting so that you would be there before any of the other kingdoms, according to Spock, the Vulcan kingdom has a reputation to uphold of being aggressively early. When you arrived, both Cal and Felicity were there to meet you. Though it seemed that Felicity had gained some weight around her middle.

"Welcome, your majesties, it's a pleasure to see you once again." Cal smiled with a bow. "I see you brought my sister and brother-in-law with you."

"That is correct, as they will be the ones taking over the kingdom soon, we decided that it would be best to start bringing them to meetings," Sarek explained. Meanwhile, Amanda was excitedly whispering with your sister-in-law.

"Let's head inside, I have more news that I would like to share with everyone." He declared, once inside and to a foyer where you could all sit down. Felicity was the one to speak.

"As you are all now considered family, I would like you to be the first to know that we are expecting a child." She announced. You and Amanda clapped while the Vulcan's stayed on the quiet side.

"Congratulations, how far along are you?" Spock asked.

"I am four months along, we decided not to announce the pregnancy until after the first trimester just in case anything went astray." She smiled.

"So then the child is healthy?"

"From what we know, yes, but due to me getting stressed easily, we are taking extra precautions."

"I see, then will you be attending the meetings?" Sarek chimed in.

"The same ones as every other queen and in this case, princess, will attend."
"This is great news then! I hope everything will continue going smoothly!" You smiled, making Felicity beam.

"I'm glad you're excited, out of all of Cal's siblings, I wanted you to be closest to our child."

"Thank you, Felicity." You nodded, the rest of the day went rather smoothly. You and Spock once more took your old room while Sarek and Amanda were admitted to a room nearby the two of you. Typically, they were put in the guest wing but since they are now related to the human royal family, they get to stay close to the two of you. You went to sleep last night smoothly though due to you being extra cuddly and him not wanting to cuddle at all, you had to bring out the giant plushie. Sadly, around three in the morning, your comfortable sleep was interrupted by a nauseating feeling in your stomach that was slowly creeping up your body. You quickly went to the nearest restroom only to throw up your dinner. Spock walked in during this session and kneeled by you, pulling and brushing back any sort of excess hairs. Once you had finished, he spoke up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Still quite nauseous, I-I think I'll be here for a bit." You panted out, soon enough you felt nausea climb up your throat as your mouth created excess saliva once more. It hurt even more this round as it was mainly stomach acid. Once finished, Spock put a hand to your forehead.

"You are not running a fever, shall I grab the doctor?" He raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head tiredly, "N-not yet, he deserves to sleep."

"And you deserve to be taken care of, as soon as we are finished here I will find him, alright?" He argued, you simply nodded in agreement, too tired to try to fight it. The nausea only got worse as the stomach acid turned to painful dry-heaving that left your core and throat sore. Once finished, Spock helped you clean up and helped you dress. He gave you a soft kiss on the forehead before looking into your eyes, "I am going to grab the doctor, please stay here." You could tell he was trying to hide his worry as you nodded softly in agreement. After around fifteen minutes of you fighting off sleep, your husband came back with Bones carrying a medical bag.

"Good morning princess, I hear that a sort of stomach bug is giving you trouble?" He questioned as he brought out some equipment and a pencil and clipboard.

You replied groggily, "Yeah."

"Has this happened before?"

"For the past week, I've been waking up feeling nauseated along with migraines, but this is the first that I've actually thrown up."

"I see, are you sexually active?" He questioned while writing down notes.

"Yes," You answered blushing as you fidgeted with your nightgown.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, princess. You had sex with Prince Spock around six weeks ago, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct." You nodded.

"How about any mood swings or heightened anxiety, have you had either of those?"

"Yes to both."

"And your last menstrual cycle?"

"It's late by two weeks." You replied nervously, he wrote all of this down as he pulled out a stethoscope.

"Now this is where things get a bit more uncomfortable, would you mind pulling up your nightgown?" He asked. You nodded and pulled it up, only for him to softly press your lower abdomen.

He then once again took out his clipboard and started writing once more, "Have you noticed any bloating or weight gain as of recently?"

"Yes to both, the weight gain is a healthy amount while the bloating is a bit more annoying."

"Alright, this is going to be cold," He warned as he put the rubber tips of the stethoscope in his ears and the metal plate of it against where he was pressing. He instructed you to breathe deeply and exhale, you continued this a couple of times before letting you free from the freezing metal. "Alright, you can set down your nightgown." You nodded as he focused on writing.

"Do you have a diagnosis, doctor?" Spock asked with a tone of worry showing slightly in his voice.

"Yes, actually, and I believe congratulations are in order. For you see, Princess (Y/N) here is pregnant." He smirked.

"You're joking," You gasped.

"Nope, is this not good news?"

"No no! This is good news! Just shocked, is all." You stated nervously, practically stumbling over your words. Your head swam with doubts, worries, and anxieties. Spock was strangely silent about this. You looked up at him, finding him tensed up.

"Spock, you alright?" The doctor asked. He only nodded slightly. "Ok then, I can see that this is news neither of you were expecting so I'm just going to go ahead and give you a few warnings. I'd suggest pulling (Y/N) from the meetings as her social anxiety in this case can become stronger due to her hormones which can cause more stress and harm to the fetus. You seem to have conceived during pon'farr meaning you're around six weeks along and you have a long way to go, as I am already the physician for Queen Felicity, I'll be unable to help you until after her child's birth, after that, however, I'll begin coming to you every two weeks to help out and will begin staying at your kingdom two weeks prior the due date. Until I can help you, I'll be assigning Nurse Chapel to be your physician, does this sound like a good plan?"

"Yes, this will be sufficient," Spock replied.

"Alright, I will leave you two alone, though I do suggest informing the King and Queen of your condition." He advised, you simply nodded and he left. Instantly you breathed out and leaned back onto the bed.

"Are we even ready for this?" You questioned.

"I do not have an answer this time," He sighed as he leaned over and pressed his index and middle fingers together in front of him. He was just as nervous as you were.

Tears threatened to break out of your eyes, "I-I don't want to end up like my dad."

"I have the same worries." He agreed shakily.

"Do you want a child?" You asked.

"Of course, I just didn't expect it to be so soon, and you?"

"It's the same here. I know you won't end up like Sarek, you're much kinder than he is, you actually hold consideration for mistakes and humanity."

"Thank you, I also know that it is impossible for you to become like Darek, unlike him, you know how to handle emotions and the faults of others." He replied, making you laugh.

"I think you just said what I did except in more intelligent words!" You smiled sitting up, you rubbed the tears from your eyes as he looked at you with a fond smile.

"You always know how to smile, I know that you will do more than fine as a mother." He breathed out as he kissed you on the cheek.

"And with your intelligence and emotional stability, I fully believe that you will easily be an excellent father." You replied, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Would you like me to tell your brother?"

"No I have him handled, but I would prefer you to tell your parents."

"Understood, we will find our individuals circa eight. For now, we should get some more sleep."

"That sounds wonderful, my love."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

45.8K 2.7K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲...
40.8K 1.5K 10
Spock goes to the bridge to complete some later duties and work when he finds kirk watching the stars, he finds himself in an emotional state, and hi...
1.5K 6 28
She was every bit her brother's sister. Having grown up being raised by him, she spent most of her life trying to become a star fleet officer. It was...
8.4K 529 35
He thought he'd lost the love of his life, until he realized...he hadn't. Thanks so much for the votes and reads! 📚 Please comment! Most impressive...