MEANT TO BE? (P.C.Y & J.K)

By gallicniroseromicky

Enemies to lovers... That's was my first story and I'm super embarrassed how can you guys read it??? πŸ’€ 2021 ... More

Where it's all everything started?
Enemy?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Glances stolen
One More😭

Chapter 71

360 19 11
By gallicniroseromicky

"Chaeyoung, look at this set up of the table! do you think it's good for table?" Jungkook asked, "The embroidery is very nice, we are gonna use this!" Chaeyoung told the staff and the rest are started to set up the tables for the dinner.

"We are good team" Jungkook smiled, "Of course we are! Let's go out for lunch, I'm hungry" Chaeyoung suggested. "You are always hungry, squirrel" Jungkook squeeze Chae's cheek and the weird thing was that chaeyoung didn't stop him. In just sometimes they both got close.

"I'm thinking about something, if you don't mind, will you join me on my friend's wedding?" She asked out of the blue which made jungkook frowned, "Me? why? I mean I don't even know your friend and It will look weird to go somewhere, where you are not invited" he replied as they both sat at the table while waiting for their food.

"But I'm inviting you so why not? I also want Lisa to know who helped me the whole time to arrange the wedding" she smiled which makes jungkook's heart run a little faster so he drinks water. "Okay, then" He agreed.

Jennie's pov

"Come on, Jennie, it's almost time to go" I heard Jisoo, I was getting ready to go to the place where they planned to get married. "Coming!" I took my handbag, I took the last glance from my and chaeyoung's pic as I closed the door. 'Will she be there? or she wouldn't come because I'm going there?'

"Lisa come directly at the airport" She informed and we both hopped in the car. "Are you okay?" she looks at me suspiciously, I'm not okay I'm not ready to face her. I just can't able to see the hate in her eyes for me.

"I'm good, it's just that you are going to marry and It's really unbelievable" I smiled, "Lis-" Before she could say anything her phone rings. "You should attend it" I nodded.

"Hello!" she hesitantly answered so I look outside of the window so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, it must be Lisa. "Hello unnie, I arrange everything when you will gonna arrive here" I heard her voice which is sweet as melody, why can't we be together, love? I'm happy that you are happy but don't be so happy without me cuz it's hurt more than I could have ever imagine.

I put on my earphones so I can avoid her voice, 'No matter how many times I have says that I have forgotten you but then why do your memories making me cry every time!' "We are here, mandu!" Jisoo shakes my body a little which made me back to the real world from her memories. "Uh.. yeah let's go" I sighed. When I got out of the car I saw Lisa who just ignored my appearance and hugged Jisoo. I know she still doesn't like me and I don't blame her too.

"Hey, Lisa" I tried to start the conservation, "Let's go, babe," she said to Jisoo and Jisoo give an apologetic look. "It's fine" I whispered in her ears before they both go forward and I followed.

Sitting on a plane alone is not new for me but it's lonely, it's lonely without her. In what turn has the story of my life brought me? I've become alien to myself, having fallen in love with her. Among thousands, only one can get their love. Looking at my best friend and her fiancé makes me miss her more and reminding me that I can't be anyones but hers.

It's raining chae...

I can't stop but thinking of you again, I wish I told you before that how much I love you and needed you but I didn't. The flight finally landed and we are just checking out when I got frozen on my spot...

"Lis! Jisoo!" I saw her and again I started to feel more alive than I could ever feel, I don't know? how? she come here? why she is already here? Is she still waiting for me? I just forget how to react and tears started to flow from my cheeks I just want her to hold me, to tell me that everything is fine, that she's here, that We'll be okay, we are okay...

but when I realize "Hello unnie, I arrange everything when you will gonna arrive here" so she is the wedding planner for Jisoo's wedding? how stupid of me to think that she is here for me. but I will still ask for her in my prayers because she is the only thing I always want.

They are hugging each other, I can't stop but remember the last time we all had the group hug years ago. I love her I know I'm being selfish again but I can only see her, even she is here in front of me I can't even hug her and tell her that how hard it was all these years for me without her. This world is worthless, the only life that is present here is you, love, yeah my love, my chae, even you are not mine but you still be mine in my memories.

In my heart, even in my sleep I only dream of you. I want to let you go but all the ways lead me to you, chae.

......................................

Chaeyoung welcomed her friends with a big hug but her breath caught in her throat as soon as her eyes landed on the person she used to love the most, who meant the world to her while hugging her friends she look at Jennie.

"Jen..."

"Chae..."

both are looking at each other like there is no tomorrow, chaeyoung may say she hates Jennie but does she really hates her?

Flashback

"Love, please don't cry, We will meet soon and I'll be waiting for you in Korea I promise I would never talk to any other girl" Chaeyoung wiped Jennie's tears, her training ended and finally she is going back to Korea.

"I hate it when you go, I can't even survive a single day without you" Jennie cried harder which made chaeyoung cried too since she can't see the love of her life crying.

"You know I have never belived in destiny but in our case I think Our meeting was a destiny and I'm empty without you too, love and I will work hard for our future where we can live happily ever after" She kissed shorter's forehead while the Jennie's crying harder.

"Take me with you, chae, Please... let's runaway together" Jennie suggests as she looks up at chaeyoung with her fluffy eyes. "Love, you are being dramatic. You are so cute" chaeyoung's pinched her noise but Jennie pulled her more closer. "Hope you wouldn't regret my suggestion in future, we can still run away," Jennie said again but chaeyoung just laugh it off but do she know that she might regret this in the future?

"I promise I'll make all our dream come true which we all made together in these months, and if you ever missed me soooo much I will come running to you" Chaeyoung stokes Jennie's hair, and Jennie can only cry. After all, she knows that today might be the last of her seeing chaeyoung because she promised her dad that she will break up with chaeyoung after her training will end but she doesn't dare to broke her own heart. Seeing chaeyoung hurt makes her heart hurt worse, "You will always love me, right?" Jennie asked, "Is that even a question? my day starts with you and it will ends with you! We always come together in the end right?" chaeyoung just think that it's just nothing but Jennie's love for her.

"You didn't answer my question! you always love me right?" Jennie pouted which made younger giggle. "Yes! my love! i will always love you! that one sight, that one look of yours is present in my soul! And if you ever felt lost just come to my arms" She finally look at the older, "Promise me that you only loves me, only me and never give anyone my spot" Jennie stare at younger with so much emotion, she is so broken that she wouldn't be able to hug her like she's doing now, that she wouldn't be able to hold her hands like she is doing now.

"I could never give anyone your spot because everyone is not Jennie Kim, I love you, this hard time will end soon" Chaeyoung hugged the girl last time.

"Fuck this", the shorter girl mutters before attacking younger's lips with hers. Chaeyoung's hands get lost in her silky hair and hers are on chaeyoung's face, pulling her closer.

She catches her bottom lip between her lips and she let out a moan, to which Jennie responds with a smirk. All these emotions chaeyoung were holding back are rushing back. It's like a huge explosion of feelings.

Jennie pushes her on the chair and crawls on top of her lap. Her lips are now on her neck, making her feel so many things. "Jen..., love we are at airport" Chaeyoung broke the kiss, "I don't care" she catches her lips again, to regain control.

Chaeyoung wouldn't stop her either cuz she will also gonna miss her girlfriend so much and after finally 15 mins Jennie stopped and started to cry. "Hey, love, it's not forever but just for sometimes and you know i love you" Chaeyoung hugged her.

"I was scared", she admits. "All these feelings are so overwhelming and it scared me. I've never felt so deeply for anyone but you and now you are going". chaeyoung smiles and blushes at that. "Aren't not you going to miss me?", she adds with a raised eyebrow.

"I was scared, too. Scared to lose you", she admits. "But I also want to be with you and I will work hard so we can be together for forever, my love" Chaeyoung smiled. "We will be together one day right?" Jennie asked.

"Aww, Jen, of course! I can't live without you", she hugs her before pecking her lips.

flashback ends...

Something incomplete will get completed soon? We finally have met again, Is True love is that love that doesn't reach its destination?

Even the distance was just 10 steps away, but it still feels like 10 miles away for us. Since I've come to know you, I've started to move towards you but will you hold me? like you did last time, as you console me last time like you kiss me and took all my pain, Jennie thought as she stares at chaeyoung...

"why she's here? again?" chaeyoung clench her fist, both are asking the same question to themselves again and again.

"why we always cross the same path again and again?"

"Do we really meant to be?" 

There are so many types of questions running in her mind when she finds chaeyoung looking back at her but this time she didn't find the love which she used to find in her eyes whenever chaeyoung looks at Jennie.

Hey guys, :) So what do you think? Curious? Me too cuz I also don't know what to write after this....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.7K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***
491K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
16.8K 956 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
Gain By scolric

Fanfiction

58.3K 3.1K 47
"You placed me in a position I never knew I needed. But here I am in front of you. Desperate and ashamed." Park Chaeyoung A fanfiction dedicated to a...