𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗘 ✦ 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂 ✔︎

By Daffodil_Chan

DISCONTINUED - pls note that the author has a love-hate relationship with this piece of work and would just l... More

𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗲 ᯽ 𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀 + 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 .
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ᯽ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ᯽ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ᯽ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ᯽ 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ᯽ 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ᯽ 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ᯽ 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 .
𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ᯽ 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗺 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶 .
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

7.2K 321 612
By Daffodil_Chan

" 𝗔 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟 ."

- Proverb 27:9

"𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡?" Kimiko huffed exhaustedly. It was ironic because you were carrying her on your back.

You rolled your eyes, "You act way too childish for someone who recently became a general. You know that right?"

This seemed to have perked up Kimiko. "Now that you mention it. I know that were the same age and all, but when's your birthday Katsuhiko-senpai?" She asked, taking a quick peek at your face.

"My birthday is on (d/o/b). You?"

Stars were seen in her eyes as she gasped excitedly, "Woah really?! Then I'm older than you by a day! Hehe!"

(The feeling that your older than someone by one day is just- yes-)

"That means I can be your onee-chan right?" Kimiko happily triumphed.

You then, to her surprise, dropped her. "Ack-" She coughed out. You put a hand on your hip as you stared at your junior.

"Then miss onee-chan. Since your older than me by a day, why don't you walk the rest of the way hm?" You hummed, soon walking off leaving Kimiko on the floor.

'I'm going to get back pains after this-' Kimiko dreadfully thought to herself. She got up and wiped the excess dirt on her uniform, before catching up to you.

"What business do you have with ms Miko senpai?"

You took a glance at her before taking out an envelope, "I have to deliver a message to her. It appears to be something urgent. I, however don't know what its about." You told her. After all, she's your junior and someone that the shogun thought was worthy of being given the general title.

The two of you continued to walk on the path towards the shrine without any disturbances. You often had to yank Kimiko's collar whenever she almost fell down the mountain. You couldn't believe that such a clumsy and social person was now your co-worker.

"Are we there yet?" Kimiko asked yet again.

"Yeah, just about four more stair cases and we should probably be halfway there." You said, looking at Kimiko's expression, she was dreading it.

"I- I thought we were halfway there already? Whyyyyy~~~~" She whined as she whacked her head into the dirt pavement.

You deadpanned at her behaviour, "Well, I can come up with one significant reason. We would've been halfway there already if SOMEONE didn't almost fall of the edge twenty-four seven." You sarcastically said, clearly pointing the blame at her.

"Now come on," You took her by the collar of her uniform once again, making her sit upright before dragging her. "The sooner we get this done with, the sooner we can have that spar you wanted."

"Ehh?! Really?!" Kimiko gasped, stars in her eyes once again. This time, sparkling.

"Yeah yeah. If that'll make you walk on your two legs then sure. We can spar."

After hearing your words, Kimiko immediately jumped ban on her feet. Walking along beside you, humming happily.

Soon enough, not soon enough for Kimiko though- The both of you reached the top of the mountain. You greeted the shrine maidens there before heading towards the tall sakura tree.

There you saw the priestess, Yae Miko. Her long cherry hair swayed with the gust of wind that came along like on que. She gazed at you, before narrowing her eyes at Kimiko.

"Hm... I had expected that only general [Name] would be here.."

She walked down the steps in an elegant manner. You took out the envelope and handed it over to Yae. She took the envelope and inspected the writing on the front. She glanced at the both of you.

"Arigato, sorry for the long walk you both had to go through." She apologised. Her electro vision glistened.

"You must be Kimiko, the new general I suppose?" Kimiko only nodded in response. You didn't know why, but the atmosphere suddenly changed like the wind.

'Why did the atmosphere suddenly become- so uneasy?' You thought to yourself as Yae and Kimiko seemed to have a stare-down.

"Apologises for my sudden appearance Yae Miko. I was only accompanying Katsuhiko with her delivery." Kimiko said, a hand over her chest.

You sighed, before tugging on Kimiko's uniform, you looked at Yae. You bowed your head, "I apologise for her behaviour. She's still new to this. We'll take our leave now." You said, making Kimiko bow her head.

"Why are you apologising for me- HEY! NOT THE EAR-" Kimiko shouted as you dragged her again by pinching her ear.

Yae watched with amusement as she saw the two generals leave bickering. She looked over her shoulder at the sakura tree behind her, "You can come out now, traveller." She spoke.

As soon as Yae said those words, Paimon and Aether both looked around from behind the sakura tree before walking over to Yae. "Whew- Paimon was sooooo nervous!" They exclaimed, their stomach(s) rumbling.

"That Kimiko person doesn't seem to be dangerous at all! She seems very carefree, she kinda reminds me of Childe." Paimon said disregarding her hungry appetite.

Aether facepalmed at Paimon's sentence. "[Name] seems to be the more responsible one. That wouldn't be a surprise, I'm guessing that she's her senior after all." Aether said, recieving a nod from Yae.

"Anyways, you both wanted to know something about the moon goddess right?"

Paimon gasped, "Oh yeah! Kazuha said something about the moon goddess. What was it again?" Paimon rubbed her head, trying to think back.

"That the moon goddess had the power to reignite a fallen vision." Aether said, it sounded more like a question.

An amused thin smile crept on the priestess's face. "He's not wrong, but that's not entirely true." Yae said, however she was still amused.

"Since were on that topic, would you like to hear a story?"

(Hehe- cliffhanger :D)

Baal stood near the window, gazing at the horizon. The sky was clear, there was no sign of an upcoming storm. A vase of blood-red roses at there, flourishing.

She turned to head for the door. Baal had some, matters to attend to. Her gaze switched from the door to a piano a close friend would play from time to time.

'General Kimiko huh...' She thought to herself.

'Kimiko has her eyes.'

The electro archon shook her head. She had no time to think of them. Baal left the room,

Not noticing that the roots of the roses were starting to wilt.

Thanks for reading act viii of Saudade!

This chapter is shorter than usual, but I just want to quickly finish this arc. 2 more chapters to go! And then we'll have the 5 ovas.

Second arc will focus on Gorou and [Name]!

Okay, I'll go to sleep now-,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.7K 30
[RE-ATTEMPT OF KNIGHTS •KAEYA X READER X DILUC•] ||Random and Slow Update!|| "Let go of my brother, he's innocent." "How can you prove he is?" She bi...
91.5K 4K 14
"i heard if you call his name out four times. his bumpy dick will appear."
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.9K 756 24
Following the event of Ranpo and Y/N getting together,for some reason...life decides to all go down hill all of a sudden. But don't worry,they're sti...