My Prince (Spock x reader)

By SpockFangirl

You are the princess of the Human kingdom, and to help improve relations, have been betrothed to Prince Spock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 32

529 13 23
By SpockFangirl

AN: ko-kugalsu: feminine version of fiance, adun'a: wife

The morning came and you were suddenly awakened earlier than usual by a very excited teenager. You groaned and flopped over.

"Princess, you need to wake up!"

"Can you just- give me a few more minutes? I didn't get much sleep last night..." You grumbled.

"I'm afraid not, General Kirk and Doctor McCoy are here and you need to get dressed. Wait- why didn't you get much sleep?" They asked, cocking their head to one side. You blushed and got up, remembering the incident of last night.

"I'm afraid it's a private matter."

"Oh did Spock get in and you two committed the devil's tango?" They teased.

"Only one-half of that sentence is true."

"Oh I see~ Well, today will be the day that you can- you know, caboodle the noodles."

"Where are you getting these metaphors?"

"My brain." They smirked as they tossed you the silver marriage robe. You shook your head as you got up to get ready for the day. Once you exited your room General Kirk was outside your room to meet you.

"Good morning, princess, took you long enough to get ready." He grinned.

"Nice to see that you're the same as always, General." You grinned back.

"Do you have any friends coming to witness the event?"

"Just one."

"Let me guess, little Mx. Kieran?"

"I'm not little! I can beat you up if I wanted to!" The now-angry-teenager shouted at the tall man. Kieran was rather short, standing at 5 foot 3 inches without any boots or heels. Kirk on the other hand, stood at 5 foot 10 inches, which left him looking down on the angry tea-kettle whistling child.

"Do you really want to try fighting me? I am the leading general of King Calcifer's military, do you think you could take me on?" He double-checked, towering over the small nonbinary.

"Oh absolutely, let's set a date and I'll be there." They spouted, making Kirk laugh loudly.

"You got guts, kid! Tell you what, after this whole event, I'll arrange dates to start training you. Then once you beat me, I'll tell the king and queen to knight you. But let's get going, I'm sure the princess has been anxious to meet up with her prince." He promised. The three of you made your way outside of the castle and into the deep forests, the canopy above let yellow rays of light that created splashes of light upon everything the rays touched. You went into the forests before, but not nearly as deeply as today. The three of you passed by small creeks and over mossy stone bridges until eventually, you found your way to a clearing still surrounded by trees, in the middle of the clearing was a large turquoise gong on a stone dais. Over on one side, stood Sarek, Amanda, and Bones, and across the gong sat the high priestess T'Pau with Spock by her side, awaiting your arrival. Spock also wore a ceremonial robe, except his was a deep blue. Catching his eyes, you gave him a soft smile of reassurance. Kirk then led both you and Kieran to T'Pau.

"I've already done my part, now it is your turn." He whispered to you both before leaving. Anxiety welled up in your chest and throat as you swallowed hard. The high priestess looked down upon you and your friend, as Spock tried to give you a look of reassurance but you were too focused on the elder woman seated in front of you. You held up your dominant hand in a Vulcan salute, putting it down once she returned it. She then placed her hand along the side of your head, joining her consciousness with yours as she initiated the quick mind-meld. She let go and looked back down at you, almost disappointed.

"Are thou the one who claims to be Spock's ko-kugalsu?" She questioned.

"That is correct."

"And thee knows that our ceremonies are not for outsiders?"
"They are no outsider, they are my friend. I am permitted this." You corrected. T'Pau nods and gestures for Kieran to come forward. T'Pau looked Kieran up and down, analyzing them carefully before speaking back up.

"And thee are called?"

"Kieran, ma'am." They bowed. T'Pau nodded, satisfied with this treatment, and turned back to you.

"Thee names this outsider friend. How does thee pledge their behavior?"

"With my entire being, priestess." You bowed. Another salute was exchanged. And you and Spock went to the gong. Spock picked up the mallet and looked back to T'Pau.

"What they are about to see comes down from the time of the beginning, without change. This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way. Kah-if-farr." She recited. Spock then banged the gong and you and Spock kneeled in front of each other. He then held out his index and middle finger, you did the same and touched your fingers to him, sealing the Vulcan kiss. The priestess then came down with a goblet full of red liquid and placed it near Spock. She then guided both of your hands to touch the contact points on the other's face, she kept her hand on yours, helping you initiate a mind-meld, bonding the two of you together. You both could feel each other's hearts racing as you stared into the other's eyes. His deep chocolate eyes were filled with soft hope and love for you as he focused on your (e/c) eyes.

"I would bond with thee, ever, and always touching and touched." Spock vowed to you.

"I would bond with thee, ever, and always touching and touched." You vowed back. He then released the mind-meld to grab the gold goblet, he took a long drink of the red liquid before passing it onto you. You did the same, the taste of the thick bitter liquid stained your tastebuds. The priestess announced that the two of you were bonded but you couldn't hear her over the sound of your heart pounding in your chest.

Spock got up and helped you do the same, only to be quietly led away by the priestess as your friends applauded in celebration of your marriage. The two of you were led into a carriage to go to the sacred Vulcan temple on the edges of the kingdom.

"Are you doing alright, my adun'a?" Spock asked as the scenery passed.

"Yes, sorry I'm just nervous. It seems so surreal, I never thought that I'd make it this far, and sometimes I question if this can really be true." You laughed

"If it's any consolation, all of this is real, and I for one, am glad it is." He replied, grabbing your hand and giving it a soft kiss. Adoration filled his chocolate eyes as he looked at your flushed face.

"I'm glad too, I never thought I could love anyone else as much as I love you."

"That sounds very close to something that I have shared with you."

"Oh?"

"I've never loved someone as much as I've loved you, I communicated that with you during our first mind-meld when I made my way to see you. Do you remember?"

"Of course I remember, it reminded me of a scene out of Romeo & Juliet." You giggled, making him blush green and smile.

"You are more beautiful than the forests that enrich our kingdom." He confessed suddenly while cupping your cheek with his hand. You blushed even harder as you bit your bottom lip.

"That was sudden, but you must remember that every forest needs sun and water to grow properly, and you're the one who gave me that life." You breathed out calmly. You crawled onto his lap to kiss him deeply as you placed your hand on the back of his head, petting his dark brown hair. He moaned underneath you as he kissed back. He let go and looked at you, breathing heavier than normal. He then held your head up with his hand as he brushed your jawline with his thumb.

He grinned as he brought you closer to his face, "We should constrain ourselves, princess. We wouldn't want to break any more rules now would we?"

"I don't know, my prince, if there's one thing you taught me it's to break away from tradition and bend the rules to my will." You purred back, kissing him once more. Suddenly there was a knock from the front of the carriage, making your heart jump.

"Hey, you two lovebirds! We can hear you!" A deep voice stated as a small Russian voice laughed in the background.

"You two shou'd know bettew!" The Russian boy laughed.

"Sulu and Chekov! Seriously? How are both of you here to cause chaos!" You grinned.

"Oh, we requested it, just to make sure that you two don't do anything wrong," Sulu stated.

"Alright, we'll stop." You rolled your eyes as you slid off of your husband.

"Good, I thought I'd have to come back there to separate you two."

"You two know each other?" Spock raised an eyebrow.

"You know how I used to sneak out to play with Pavel?"

"Yes."

"Hikaru was also often there, they're almost always stuck together." You laughed. The rest of the ride went rather smoothly, once you got to the temple, Spock took you by the arm and led you to a dark bedroom, lit with candles. There was a bed against the back wall with an end table with a platter of fruit next to it.

"Fascinating, they added a bed." He noted.

"They don't usually add a bed?"

"Typically not, I believe they added it for your comfort. This is a time for the Vulcan going through pon'farr to go back to their more violent roots."
"I see... Well since we're here~" You growled as you shoved him against the wall, "Shouldn't we finish what you started last night?" You smirked, he bit his bottom lip before giving into his urges and grabbing you only to kiss and bite the sweet spot on your neck. Once he was properly taken care of and he had pampered you, you found yourself slowly falling asleep.

"T'hai'la, are you alright?" Spock questioned as he brushed a hair out of your face. You laid on top of his chest, he slowly breathed underneath you.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." You grumbled.

"Did I over-exert you?"

"Only a little bit, but I don't mind."

"Then sleep, we are here till tomorrow morning, then we will leave." He granted softly as he fed you a slice of peach. You nodded silently and soon enough, you fell asleep on top of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 31
"what do you mean by pretty privilege?" "I mean it" "mean what?" "well, the prettiest boy I know is sitting right next to me" _______________________...
697 3 28
She was every bit her brother's sister. Having grown up being raised by him, she spent most of her life trying to become a star fleet officer. It was...
2.7K 35 9
Based on my and others' experiences :D Contains stories about: ADHD/ADD ASD Memory related disorders/disabilities Anx (mostly social) Learning disord...
9.9K 147 38
Started: August 8th 2022 Finished: October 10th 2022 Finished with editing and epilogue: February 21st 2023 Cover art by me A karlnap fictional fanf...