A Reverse World

By IrisLaker

................πŸ’žπŸ’ž I died once, once you ask?, I mean no one ever dies twice right?, That's the thing altho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 *
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Characters!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Ch 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Chapter 38
Chapter 38 part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 43
Announcement

Chapter 31

2K 145 24
By IrisLaker

After dropping Naerys off at the docks, I hurried back home excitedly, I didn't know if Tyrion was still awake but I wanted to inform him of Naerys's decision. When I reached my room, I pulled out the communication mirror and waited for Tyrion's image to appear, however even after waiting for a while, his gorgeous face didn't show up.

I sighed disappointed and returned the mirror back to its previous spot, maybe he was busy or something. I gently pulled out my magic book and flipped through it. After a few days of practice, I was able to mold the ball into different shapes. I had even mastered controlling a small amount of Shadows, but I still hadn't been able to do anything interns of attack apart from the small flame. Still, I continued gathering energy in my core, amassing it into one tight ball that I imagined would let off a huge explosion once released, I hadn't had s chance to try it out though because despite gathering energy for so many days, it didn't feel like my core was full.

After reading some more on the attributes of darkness  magic and its limits, I went to bed. I planned to get to school early enough to meet Tyrion before Naerys arrived. I would not have a repeat of what happened yesterday.

Alice woke me up bright and early the next morning, and after a rushed breakfast I headed to school. Once I arrived, I went about searching for Tyrion and was relieved to find him in the empty yard, all his attention directed towards the book on his desk. I smiled and steathily made my way towards him, masking myself in the shadows whenever he looked up.

After some seconds, I had finally reached my desired position. I leaned over and whispered softly into his ear " hello Tyrion~" to his credit, he didn't scream or jump ten feet in the air, he only shivered a little and stared at me in confusion. " Amaryllis!, Don't scare me like that!, How did you even get so close without me noticing you?".

I winked at him and laughed " a magician never reveals her secrets. Anyway, I have something to tell you." Tyrion closed his book and turned to face me, a look of curiosity on his chiseled face " I'm listening Amar."

" I informed Naerys that I would like to court you." " And....?" " And......" I let the word hang in the air for a while before leaning in and pressing my lips onto his. A strangled sound escaped his throat as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, savouring the sweet taste of chocolate. After some time, I pulled back and sighed lazily, Tyrion tasted delicious!.

Tyrion's brain went blank the moment amaryllis leaned towards him. He didn't ever imagine that she was going to kiss him, and he had to say she tasted way better than his dream had it made it out to be. Remembering that particular dream sent Tyrion into a frenzy, and he blushed harshly.

Amaryllis laughed at Tyrion's reaction to their kiss, she hadn't thought he would react so shyly. Tyrion cleared his throat and spoke " I assume he didn't have a problem with it, judging by the kiss you just gave me." " That wasn't a kiss!" A voice cut in before I was able to respond, a blur appeared in front of us and the next thing I knew, a pair of lips were pressed against my own. My brain went blank from shock as the male before me smirked in satisfaction and raised his head, his sea green eyes glinting in the sunlight " that was a kiss. Right, princess?".

The next second, Darius went flying backwards and would have crashed into the wall of the school if Tyrion hadn't created some vines to catch him. One scathing look from me however made him drop him and Darius landed with a soft thud onto the hard ground. " Ow, what was that for princess?" He groaned as he sat up rubbing his head.

Tyrion responded for me " really Darius?, Did you honestly have to do that?" " What?!, I was only trying to show you what a real kiss was, this was all for your benefit Tyrion! But then again.... I really enjoyed it~" Tyrion turned me exasperatedly " I apologize for his behaviour amaryllis, it was .... undignified as always, please don't be angry."

How could I say no when Tyrion was staring at me so eagerly?, Not to mention..... That kiss, I didn't know how to feel about it, It was unexpected and I definitely wasn't going to initiate another one any time soon, but for some weird reason, I didn't mind it. But there was no way I could just forgive Darius after he pulled a stunt like that! I sighed and said nothing, grabbing Tyrion's hands and disappearing from Darius's view. " What? Where?" Tyrion asked bewildered as he stared at his classroom " amaryllis, how..?"

" Have you never used a teleportation crystal before Tyrion?" " Well, I've always been driven everywhere Amar so....." I laughed a bit and stretched out my palm revealing a small translucent crystal, my prepared excuse if I ever used that particular ability around someone.

Tyrion leaned closer and peered into my palm, " this stone contains a bit of transportation magic and all you need to do to use it is just wrap your hands around it and whisper where you want to go...." I explained, as Tyrion leaned even closer, causing his hair to fall over his eyes.

He absentmindedly tucked it into the side of his ear and my heart jumped lightly. I didn't realize I had stopped talking until his plump lips moved " Amar..?"
"Uhh.. you have to have been there before though, apparently it was very expensive to get ". " I see" he nodded and returned to his former position. " Anyway amar, I want to apologize once more for Darius's improper actions earlier, he... doesn't really consider other people's opinions before doing something."

I nodded and smiled " its getting late, I'd better get to class now but before that... I want you to give me a kis Tyrion."
" Wha... What?" He asked quietly, a blush quickly overtaking his entire face. " A kiss~ Tyrion or do you... not want to?". Tyrion felt his heart flip twice at the cute expression amaryllis had on at the moment, he sighed as he moved closer to her, he didn't think he could ever say no to her and he wasn't sure yet if that was a good thing or not.

When Tyrion came close enough, he realized Amaryllis had closed her eyes and he became even more nervous. When they were this close, he could smell the sweet fragrance wafting off her body and it made his head spin. He was so nervous, he began to shake a little, this was going to be his first kiss!

He composed himself and leaned over, placing a feather light kiss on Amaryllis's cheek. Her beautiful  eyes fluttered open at the soft contact and she smiled at the shy blonde before her " thank you Tyrion, I'll head to class now". I waved at him before disappearing. I had already informed Naerys that I wouldn't be able to walk him to class today as I wanted to see Tyrion, but I'd make it up to him at lunch time.

I settled into my seat just before our calligraphy teacher walked in. We were currently studying various form of writing in codes and were encouraged to make up our own way of communicating. I had just handed in the first draft of my code for reviewing when a slight tingle ran up my spine. I shifted uncomfortably and looked around, I suddenly had a bad feeling, sort of like a less intense feeling similar to how I felt when I spotted that demon a few nights ago.

I shrugged it off and returned to my seat, waiting for the next teacher to walk in. We were a few minutes into the lesson when, someone else walked in. " Hello students, a new member will be joining you today, why don't you introduce yourself princess?."

A wave of light pink hair swished around as she stepped out. A beautiful face, large doe eyes, and a petite frame " Hello everyone, I'm princess Lillian." Oh great. I sighed heavily as Lillian completed her introduction never letting her good tempered and gracious mask slip. The teacher directed her to a seat which was thankfully far away from mine before starting the lesson.

The lesson had only just ended when Lillian and another girl sauntered up to my desk, an air of arrogance surrounding their every move. I leaned against my seat watching as they came closer, that exact shade of blue reminded me way too much of Naerys and an amused smirk danced around my lips as I finally recognized her " Hey you!" Naerys sister sneered down at me as they finally arrived at my table.

For some reason, I felt like something similar had happened before and I could feel the rest of the class's eyes on us. I crossed my arms and ignored them in favour of wondering what Naerys was doing right now. " Didn't you hear me?!" She screeched as she lowered her face to meet mine,  disconcertingly similar grey eyes staring at me in annoyance.

She only just got here, but she's so eager to prove herself. Very well then Lillian.....if you're so eager to embarrass yourself of course I'll lend you a helping hand. This will have to do before I get a chance to end you.

" Who are you?" I replied nonchalantly, causing her to roll her eyes  " of course, anyone willing to accept that waste of a male into her harem-" and that was when I attacked. Within a few seconds I had a firm grip around princess Corraline's neck and had her so high above the ground, her slender legs could only dangle uselessly.

I'm sure everyone in this school had realized by this point that anyone who dared to insult Naerys would not be returning home unscathed, which led me to wonder where this idiotic princess had placed her brains, but then that didn't really matter.

" Say that again" I snarled, my hand tightening ever so slowly around her fair neck.  She growled in return and stared down at me" You can't do anything to me or else you'll be risking war with my people."

" She's right sister" the heroine finally spoke " this could be perceived as an attack against the mer people, you wouldn't dare do anything to her" "oh wouldn't I?" I grinned ferally as my hands closed around Corraline's neck. " You... You ack!" She sputtered, her face slowly changing colour " let me go!".

" Sister you..!" I scoffed and flung her away from me not caring when she landed heavily on the ground, wheezing and coughing as she fought for air " War?, You can't be serious."

I grinned as I knelt before her, tipping her head so I could stare into her eyes " Your insignificant kingdom couldn't pose a threat even even if you gathered every single one of your people, still.... you're welcome to try but know this, the moment you step foot onto our territory I'll end you myself." My eyes flashed for a second and I could almost smell the fear wafting off her body.

" Pathetic" I said as I stood up " trash like you have no right to call yourselves females " I remarked as I sidestepped the quivering and shaking mess on her knees before me.

I walked over to Lillian and leaned down to whisper into her ear " Tsk tsk Lillian, that was  truly disappointing. I guess there's no helping it when you look at your background. Mother's decision to adopt you was nothing more than an act of sympathy, don't ever forget your place."

I patted her shoulder and drew away from her smiling at the sight of her clenched fists. " Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and see my future harem members."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
135K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
36.6K 3.3K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...