Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

Da PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... Altro

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct

1.8K 24 5
Da PokemonIsLife319

The next day

Y/n woke up from his slumber on his dorm.

Y/n - *yawn* What a nice day to go to Beerus' Planet.

After stretching his arms and legs, he fixed his bed and he proceeds to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 10 minutes, he is done taking a bath. He wear his usual gi like what his father always wear.

Y/n - Well, time to wake the girls up.

As he opened the door, he saw Ancalagon and Ophis waiting for him.

Y/n - Oh. Good morning. He greeted.

Ancalagon - A pleasant morning to you as well, my Lord.

Ophis - Morning, my Lord.

Ancalagon - May we escort you to the ORC Room?

Y/n - Sure, I'd be delighted.

As they walk across the corridor, they greet the students along their way from here and there.

After a while, they arrived in front of ORC's Room main door or entrance.

Y/n - Rias, are you there?

Rias - Just a minute, Y/n. We'll be ready in few minutes.

Y/n - Okay. We'll wait at the soccer field.

Rias - Got it.

Y/n and the two deities walked to soccer field. Ancalagon and Ophis stay under of the tree. While Y/n proceeds to the center of the field.

Y/n - Now let's see if I can transform.

Y/n clenched his fists and began to yell and he transformed into a Super Saiyan with a yellow aura that surrounds his body.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Oh, that was easy. I thought it will be hard for me to transform since I haven't been able to transform when I was still a mortal before.

Meanwhile, Ancalagon and Ophis saw Y/n in his Super Saiyan form. Their unusual body reactions began to kick in which their body began to tremble and their hands began to shake vigorously.

Also, Ancalagon forgot something important features that the "Absolute Transcendence" can do to any living being and their body reactions is the proof of that.

Y/n still in his Super Saiyan form, notices that Ancalagon and Ophis' bodies are shaking vigorously including their hands.

Y/n - Hey guys! Are you alright? It seems that your body is shaking in fear or something.

Ancalagon and Ophis can't speak because their mouths can't move even though they are not mute. (a person who can't speak due to biological reasons)

Y/n - Hmmmm..... Since they can't answer me, I'll try to revert back to my normal state.

He reverted back to his normal state.

Thankfully, Ancalagon and Ophis' bodies stopped shaking and everything went back to normal.

Ancalagon - Man! I was utterly paralyzed out there.

Y/n approached them.

Y/n - Hey guys, are you alright?

Ophis - Yeah... We're fine now, my lord.

Y/n - What happened to you guys? I am getting worried earlier that something bad may happen to you.

Ancalagon - My lord, we forgot to tell you something important. Please forgive us for not telling to you earlier.

Y/n - Okay. Shoot it out. Don't worry about that, all is forgiven. Now tell me everything that I need to know.

Ophis - Ancalagon and my lord, the girls are there including Vanessa and Kuroka. From what I suspect, they were also paralyzed earlier.

Meanwhile, with the girls

Rias - What happened?

Akeno - Why we can't move our bodies earlier?

Isabelle - I do not know what causes us to be paralyzed.

Koneko - It seems that the three of them *as she points them with her finger* are discussing something important and that include us.

Kaye - Usually, when the three of them are talking, their subject is very important.

Asia - Why don't we go there and know what is happening?

Raynare - Good idea. Let's go now.

The girls proceed to the three powerful deities.

When they arrived, they saw the three of them, waiting for them.

Y/n - Now that everyone is here, can somebody please explain what happened earlier? What I only did is I transformed into a Super Saiyan and every living being around me becomes paralyzed.

Ancalagon - And that's the thing that we will discuss today. My lord, did you say you transformed into a Super Saiyan, am I right?

Y/n - Yeah. When I reverted back to my normal state, everything went back to normal. Why is that?

Ancalagon - That's because you forgot to deactivate your Transcendence ability. Usually, when a being/deity has Transcendence ability that is active all the time, ALL of the living being that surrounds him/her will be utterly paralyzed and mute at the same time even if you are a God or not. Nevertheless, this ability can be controlled with a trainer that can manifest this type of ability. Only the present Omni God which is my brother, Zeno can do this. You said that we will go to Universe 7 right?

Y/n - Yeah. Because I need someone who can control my Kaioken ability. I also observed to myself that the only abilities that I have is Kaioken, Instant Transmission, Flight and this mythical ability. No more, no less. When I always exit to my Kaioken form, my body vigorously ache in pain and the longer I use my Kaioken, the stronger the pain.

Ophis - And I bet you have done this before, haven't you, my lord?

Y/n - Yeah. Way back when I was still a mortal. I can still experience exhaustion like a normal human do even though I am now a God but not legitimate.

Ophis - I see.

Y/n - Anyway, Can you make a magic teleportation circle? I don't know how to make one.

Ophis - Anything that will help you, my lord.

Ophis creates a massive magic circle that is enough to all of them to fit in. Then, all of them took a step on the magic circle.

Y/n - Am I forgetting something? *as he began to think* Ahhhh! Yes. I forgot to disable my Transcendence ability. By the way, how can I do that?

Ancalagon - Just meditate at least 3 minutes and concentrate on how will you deactivate that ability. I think that should do the trick. Call us when you are done, my lord.

Y/n - Okay.

He walk at the center of the field and began to meditate there.

After three minutes of continuous meditation, he has successfully deactivated his Transcendence ability. Then, he made his way to the group.

Y/n - Everyone ready?

All of them nod in agreement.

Y/n - Then let's go to Beerus' Planet.

After a while, all of them disappeared in instant and they appeared somewhere in Beerus' Planet.

With Goku and the rest

Whis - He's here. I can feel his overwhelming presence.

Beerus - Such terrifying and tremendous presence.

Goku - Wait. Are you guys alright?

Supreme Kai - I....... I don't know what to say. A mortal who acclaimed the power of Absolute Transcendence. Maybe it's your son Goku, Y/n L/n

Goku - My son? Where is he? Is he here?

Y/n - Right behind ya, Father.

As Goku looked behind him, He saw Y/n with a bright smile to him.

With Beerus and the rest

Even though Y/n deactivated that terrific presence, they can still sense it. A fraction of that presence is enough to make the Gods and Angels kneel down, praise and worship him. Including Supreme Kai and Elder Kai. That's why Ancalagon and Ophis did their best not to kneel down in front of him every single time.

Goku - Oh there you are, my son. How have you been?

Y/n - Better than ever, Father.

The girls (except for Rias and her peerage) - So that is his father.

Goku - May I know who are those girls behind you?

Y/n - Oh yeah. Their names are Raynare, Kalawarner, Isabela, Xuelan, Vanessa and Kuroka. Girls! Say hi to my father, Son Goku.

Goku - Hello. *as he waved his hand to them*

Raynare - Hi, Goku-san.

The rest greeted him as polite as they can.

Whis - My lord, what brings you here?

Supreme Kai - Is there anything we can help?

Y/n - About that. Yeah, I kinda need a little help here. Recently, I obtained this Mythical ability which is called, "Absolute Transcendence". After gaining this ability, I tried to transform into Super Saiyan. It didn't need any trigger to transform and I can do that with ease. Watch.

Y/n immediately transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Y/n - As you can see, I transformed without any trigger at all. May I know why?

Whis - Okay. I'll do my best, my lord. In my speculation, after you gained that Mythical ability of yours, you have enough battle power in order for you to transform into ANY Super Saiyan form anytime you want to. And, this is the big thing, even though you didn't know this but I assure you, you have that technique that a God ever wanted and that is "Ultra Instinct". Me and the other angels have that technique that is always active. But in your case, you have the highest level of Ultra Instinct and you can even combine it with your other forms such as Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct combined. Having those abilities active all the time will make a huge toll on your body. But since you have the capability to avoid the toll on your body, you don't need to worry because you obviously mastered and gained perfect control. Same goes with your Kaioken. In this category, you can activate Kaioken anytime you want to and you can use ANY multiplier to multiply your power and speed. If your Kaioken multiplier is Infinite, basically, your power and speed is utterly incomprehensible to everyone. No one and I mean NO ONE can ever surpass that. And remember this, You can also combine Ultra Instinct and Kaioken at the same time. Normally, if a mortal combined these two techniques, they will die after 1 minute of constant use of those techniques. But in your case, I can see and feel that you can use these techniques simultaneously anytime you want to without worrying what will happen to you afterwards. That's my speculation, my lord.

After gaining all of the information, Y/n realized that no one will ever surpass him. He is the highest and strongest of them all. No more, no less.

Y/n - Uh-huh. I didn't know that I already gained perfect control on those two techniques just by attaining Transcendence.

Whis - Yes, my lord. However, if you want to have a thrill while fighting someone in combat, you can modulate your power anytime. Not only you have perfect control on all of your abilities but also you have perfect control on your power. That's the essence of Absolute Transcendence.

Y/n - Eh? I can do that?

Whis - Yes, my lord.

While Whis is explaining those information to Y/n, the others went to other side and they were having a chit-chat.

Y/n - Oh yeah. One more thing.

Whis - What is it, my lord?

Y/n - Ancalagon said to me that in order for me to become a God, I need to have at least one Omni-attribute.

Whis - It's your choice my lord. To become a God or simply a mortal but can transcend everything and anything that existed. The advantage of being still a mortal that has the power of Transcendence is that many beings will be proud of your achievements.

Y/n - I only want to protect my love ones that's why, I requested Ancalagon and his mate, Ophis to give me some power boost only to protect them.

Whis - Have you decided yet?

Y/n - I don't know. Give me some time and I'll tell you what is my final decision on becoming a God or retain as a mortal.

Whis - Sure, my lord. I mean you are still young and you are turning 20 years old, right? I mean, when you become a God, you are the youngest of them all.

Y/n - Yeah. This coming December 1, 2001. That's my birthday.

Whis - Noted.

Y/n - See you later, Whis. And thanks a lot.

Whis - Anything, my lord.

Y/n - I'm going to call my father to test my power.

With that Y/n proceeds to the rest.

Upon arriving, he called his and father and Vegeta.

Y/n - Hey Father.

Goku - Yes, my son? What is it?

Y/n - I have a request.

Goku - What is it?

Y/n - I want you to have a friendly battle with me.

Goku - Your on!

Rias - Hey everyone, I think there will be a battle between those two. Shall we watch?

All of them agreed.

They proceed to Whis and the rest to watch the battle.

Narrator: Now that Y/n gained information about Kaioken and Ultra Instinct, it is time to test it.

Next time on Ascension of a Saiyan!
"Form Amalgamation"

Don't miss it!

To be continued...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.5K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
47.6K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
9.4K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...