My Vampire Love

By Sophie3265

What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a purebl... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1- I'm not going.
CHAPTER 2- Pineapples, lemon and cats.
CHAPTER 3- Room 020.
CHAPTER 4- He's a pureblood.
CHAPTER 5- Say your last prayers.
CHAPTER 6- You blood sucking monster!
Author's Note
CHAPTER 7- Being rude doesn't fit you.
CHAPTER 8- I don't think you are weak.
CHAPTER 9- We all make mistakes...
CHAPTER 10- Do you always have to do this!?
CHAPTER 11- We are leaving.
CHAPTER 12- ...For not being like others.
CHAPTER 13- A Rare Type
Chapter 14- Flashback
Chapter 15- I'd let my guard down before
Chapter 16 - Falling for you will do us no good
Chapter 17- Now you have to learn the rules
Chapter 18- Now I couldn't escape
Chapter 19- Pet.
Chapter 20- Frustrated Decisions.
Chapter 21- Fear or Hurt?
Announcement!!!
Chapter 22- Ceremony.
Chapter 23- Doom.
Chapter 24- Stupid Decisions.
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 25- Transformation.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Late update alert!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Q&A

Bonus Chapter

5.6K 168 34
By Sophie3265

A/N: This is a very short chapter.

RHEA'S POV

I tried to stop myself from crying as I listened to my brother's speech. A tear drop slid down my cheek as he placed the crown on Brittany's head.

Cole used to be a very horrible and heartless person. I remember how we used to fight a lot when we were younger. I used to think there was no hope for him. Then Brittany came, she believed in him and brought out his good side. A side I never thought existed in him.

He was here today, wearing the biggest smile on his face. I was proud of him.

We all moved to the main hall where the party had already started.

I made my way to the table that was already filled with varieties of snacks and picked up a plate, filling the plates with some snacks.

Food wasn't a necessity for me but I was a little bit obsessed with human food. I loved the different flavors that hit my taste buds any time I put a snack in my mouth.

"Hey, Rhea". An all too familiar voice said.

I turned around to face the owner of the voice with a mouth filled with snacks.

Then I felt my faint heartbeat increase as butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

I developed feelings for him a few months ago and I haven't been able to do anything about it.

If someone told the younger me that I was going to eventually have feelings for someone, I'd laugh in that person's face. But look at me now, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I took my time and swallowed the snacks in my mouth before replying.

"Hi," I said, straightening my shoulders.

He laughed.

"Hi? Seriously?" He said, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He stopped laughing and stood straight.

I could have sworn that his pale face flushed a little bit.

"Oh, yeah. I- uh, I saw you attacking these poor snacks and so I came here to rescue the snacks from you".

I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" I voiced out.

"Oh, yeah. That sounded stupid. I just wanted to ask if you'd dance with me. I mean, everyone's dancing and we both don't have dance partners..."

"You talk a lot". I stated.

He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned.

HE WAS NERVOUS!

It took everything in me to keep up my composed posture.

"So... Will you dance with me?" He asked, after a few seconds of silence.

"Sure. I don't have anyone to dance with anyway". I said.

He grinned as I placed my hand in his.

He placed his other hand on my waist and guided me to the dance floor.

I was going to slow dance with Malcolm!  

***
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

Who expected that?😏

Thanks for reading the short bonus chapter.

I'll be publishing a Q&A shortly 🙂

Stay tuned.

Love y'all 😘❤😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
843K 49.9K 23
[COMPLETED]βœ” The Blood Magic Series |Book 2| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ When Evicka is two, her mother and she are sent awa...
2.6K 339 38
If there were Lands Of Humans, there were Lands Of Vampires. If there were Schools For Humans, there were Schools For Vampires. They live in one wor...
2.2K 49 8
β€’ Marrying The Vampire Prince (English Version) β€’ Vampire Prince Series #1 Nicole Jane Parker is an incoming grade twelve student who lives in luxury...