๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ แดท.แดฎแตƒ...

iamkatsukisslut tarafฤฑndan

Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. S... Daha Fazla

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿญ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–

135 2 2
iamkatsukisslut tarafฤฑndan

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭."

The next week everything was pretty normal , we had normal classes. I didn't have any weird dream. Everything is so fine that I am believing that something bad is going to happen. This time I had overslept. Class was about to start in 10 minutes. I groaned in frustration and tossed my body off of my bed.

I started running and put on my uniform. I did my hair and I grabbed my bag. I also got my phone but it was turned off. I ran and I was 5 minutes late. Shota glared at me as I scoffed.

"You better have an excuse for being late" I rolled my eyes and walked to my desk.

"I overslept sorry kitty." I chuckled and he glared at me.

Shota started telling us something about training. However Shoto ,  Katsuki and I are going to train more due to get our hero license. He gave us different schedules. I stayed back as he wanted to talk to me.

"I know this is hard for you , but you are going to train and use your tail-" I wouldn't let him finish and I started yelling. Sorry he caught me off guard.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. QUIT THE BULLSHITS!!" I slammed his desk yelling as he greeted his teeth cursing under his breath.

"Listen Yn. You have to cooperate with the schedule. Use your fucking tail wether you like it or don't like it. I don't care. End of conversation." I scoffed as I looked at him glaring. My eyes were red burning. I leaned to him and I smirked.

I am believing that something bad is going to happen-here it is.

"Listen here Shota...I am not going to use my tail in front of everyone. If I am going to do it. I am going to do it only in front of you. End of conversation. This is not America but Japan. I fucking need space. It I use my tail I will have to disappear. I am so insecure about my quirk and I feel like a fucking monster." My smirk couldn't get any bigger. Shota looked at me staring at my red orbs but they soon turned back to their e/c.

I left and I could hear Shota mumbling. "What the fuck was that?" I ignored him and when I opened the door I saw Shoto standing on the wall looking down.

"Hey Shoto-" he grabbed my hand and I wanted to go at the cafeteria but he wanted to talk to me.

"You have a tail!?" He asked and he looked mad. I was shocked when I heard that. I bit my bottom lip and I shook my head awkwardly laughing.

"Why are you hiding it? What about Bakugou? You haven't told him , right?" I only nodded still I avoided looking at Shoto.

"What's with your tail and why can't you use it here? You said to Aizawa that this is not America but Japan. Are you really so insecure?" He started raising his voice and I furrowed my eyebrows but I soon sighed.

"Do you know what my quirk can really do? No you don't. Having my tail on along with my wings and my steel body-oh and my eyes I can kill you. At the beginning of the year I kept saying that my quirk is steel manipulation-it is but something more than it. It's steel monster. Look I don't want to talk about my quirk and me and you know that. I don't want to explain you but don't tell this to anyone." I started sweating and was nervous. Wow.

"You know damn well that what you did was-" he cut me off and looked mad.

"Don't say it! I know it and I am not going to tell anyone about your tail. I understand it's personal but one day everyone is going to find out about it. You can't hide all the time Yn." Shoto said holding my hand and I shook my head.

"Yes Yn Todoroki is right. What's your deal? It's your quirk. Accept your power Yn." Shota who was behind me said and my eyes widened.

"No! You don't fucking get it! None of you guys know what I am capable to do!" I raised my voice and turned to Shoto.

You don't get it. You just don't get it. You've already forgotten even though I just said it-for real. Relatable lyrics.

"I don't want to hurt you guys because I love you." I mumbled and soon I left Shoto and Shota speechless.

When you left Todoroki turned to Aizawa "Aizawa-sensei what is really going on with her? I thought I knew who she really was...but she is a secret." He said and Aizawa sighed rubbing his eyes.

"Todoroki mind your own business and Yn might show to everyone who she really is." Aizawa sighing he walked back to the classroom calling Hawks.

"You were right it happened again."

I turned on my phone and for some reason I had thousand missed calls by Zack and my sister? I first called my sister and she answered.

"Hey May what's up? Why did you call me? Did something happen?" I asked while walking at the corridors. The cafeteria was full and I wasn't in the mood to wait for food.

"SOMETHING HAPPENED? YN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? ZACK CALLED ME AND HE WAS LITERALLY CRYING. HE THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE DEAD OR KIDNAPPED. CALL HIM BACK NOW. HE IS REALLY WORRIED!!" May was yelling and my ears couldn't stand that. I have never heard May yelling like that. I sighed and I got worried too.

What happened to Zack all of sudden?

"Ok relax I am going to call him right now!" I started tapping on my phone really fast.

I walked to the corridors fast. I saw Katsuki , he opened his mouth but I cut him.

"Not now" I said as he looked at me with a wondering look. I ran to the rooftop and sat on the edge. I called Zack but he wasn't answering. I was about to lose it. I called him again and again.

Until he finally answered.

"Zack what happened!?" I shouted and...he was panting.

"Yn...is that really you?" He was sobbing and his voice was really quiet.

"Yes dummy it's me! What's going on?"

"I thought that they kidnapped you..." he softly spoke as he started sobbing harder. I fell on my knees. My hands started trembling. I tried to put the speaker on as I was trying to hear Zack.

"Yn are you hearing me?" My lips were trembling. 

"Y-y-yes" I gulped as he sighed.

"What's going on?" He asked as he was trying to calm himself down.

"I don't even know. I am so worried. First me. Then you. Tell me what did you exactly saw."

"I saw a man about to kidnap both of us. Look everything was so weird and different. Yn I am at the limit to leave everything and come to you. This is crazy. Who is that?" With the thought of this man I started crying. Who is he and why is he haunting us?
AND WHY WAS HE SO FAMILIAR? I could sense something in him.

"I don't even know. I don't know anything. I am so worried. I-If he appears again in our dreams? What are we supposed to do next?" Nothing. We can't do anything.

"What if this was a vision?" No this can't be real. We don't even have a vision quirk-my quirk is something like that but it's not.

My eyes can do something like that but this have never happened. It can't happen to me. I am the user so no. I can't use my eyes in me. Even if I could my eyes are just red not something else like my father believed.Yes I can't use my quirk while sleeping.

I hope so. However something happens to me sometimes while I am fighting. Who knows? My father knows everything about his quirk and I can't ask him.

He is dead.

"Quit the bullshits. It can't be that!" I yelled about to throw my phone away.

"I know! But why the same dream! Why!"

"I don't even know anymore. I think it was just a coincidence. You never know. If I see another dream with him I am going to tell you. Same goes for you. Don't hesitate and tell me."

"I will Yn. I will tell you everything."

"Thank you Zack. I love you so much and be careful. You know you have the key from my house. Don't hesitate and ask for help from my brother. You are like family to us. You can stay at my house. Be careful and don't be afraid. I will protect if something happens. I will forever protect you."

"I am the one who is supposed to thank you because without you I would have been dead. You help me all the time. Everything. Yn you are my pride. I love you. You are a life savor." Smiling with the thought of saving him I hung up and I was started getting really anxious. I brought my phone in front of my face and saw my reflection.

My eyes were puffy. You could tell that I was crying. I walked back to class and sat silently on my seat resting my chin on my palms.

I felt a tap on my head. I looked up and saw Katsuki. He leaned and looked at me.

"Oi idiot what was that before?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"I will tell you after school." I expressionless said. He caught the meaning as he looked in my eyes. He blew a kiss flashing me a smile as he walked back to his seat.

We had hero training with All Might. We all changed to our PE uniforms and headed to the training area. I was distracted the whole time.

We were about to do combat training. I was against Ochaco. The time passed really fast I didn't realise it. I was so stressed with Zack. He is alone with his sister. I will be so happy if they go back to my house.

All Might called out my name at least 2 times. I sighed and entered the battle area.

We were about to fight with our quirks of course. Ochaco ran to me trying to touch me. I dodged by moving one inch as I transformed my arm into metal chopping her back.

She fell on the ground and I thought I won but she grabbed my leg pulling me down to her. She used her quirk and I started floating. I smirked and I let out rock balls at her direction. She ran but I made the rock balls follow her.

She turned and touched the rock balls controlling them. I was released and I fell on the ground hitting myself really bad.

"FUCK" I screamed as I turned my knees into metal. Well I turned all my body parts into metal.

I stood and walked to her without using all I had. I reached her and she looked at me. I could feel my eyes burning but I didn't know why all of sudden.

Well , in fact my eyes has been like that since I was on my phone talking with Zack.

Ochako looked at me and she looked scared? No she had a weird smile. I have seen that smile before. It's so familiar.

"I don't want this to happen!" She said as she fell on her knees. She was acting so weird and she was laughing like an idiot.

"Eh! What are you talking about?" My rocks completely fell as I realised them.

"Ochako stand up and fight!" I shouted as she looked at my eyes again.

"DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" I furrowed my eyebrows as she stood and attacked me by kicking.
I didn't dodged two of her kicks because I was distracted. She hit my stomach and my head.

I greeted my teeth and quickly stood. She kept kicking but I grabbed her leg twisting her. She fell and I was facing her back. I grabbed her left arm and put it behind her back holding her tightly. Turning on my metal claws I stabbed her right hand now me having the upper hand.

"YOUNG YN WINS!!" All Might announced as I got off Ochako. She looked at me again. She looked scared.

She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist pulling her close to me.

"What happened during the fight? You said something about my eyes." I glared at her as she was about to lose it.

"N-nothing e-everything is fine" she chuckled and started sweating.

"Whatever you say , but if I were you I wouldn't lie to someone like me." I smirked walking back to the others.

I stuffed my hands to my pockets and watched the other battles. I could feel Ochako's gaze on me and I was getting pissed. I turned my head and caught her staring at me.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head as she looked away. I scoffed and rested my head on the wall.

I am somehow curious why she freaked out like that. I mean who wouldn't. She suddenly started yelling at me for just looking at her.

I mean my eyes were red. It's because of anxiety and my mental health , but they weren't red all the time. They were red when I normally walked to her.

It's because of my mental health. It's not something surprising. Or because my body was still at its steel form.

Yes my red eyes come from my quirk. So its nothing serious , but my eyes are truly scary.

The next battles didn't last long and we headed back to the lockers room and I was still looking at Ochako. I poked Tsu's back and we both exited the changing room together.

"Hey sorry for bothering you but what's going on with Ochako?" I asked and she blinked twice placing her hand at her chin.

"No you aren't bothering me Yn and about Ochako I have noticed that too. Well since yesterday she has been calling Deku with his first name and she has been a little bit too flirty towards him. She isn't usually so close to him and she is shy. I don't know Yn but we need to find out." She also looked worried.

We walked back to class. I was still worried about Zack. I am nervous. I am going to lose it about Ochaco. I care for her too.

I was chatting with Katsuki and he noticed about Ochako and I just shrugged my shoulders telling him that I have no clue.

What's gotten into her?

Shota gave the three of us Shoto , Katsuki and I a paper which contained our training schedule. As I arrived at the UA dorms with Shoto and Katsuki. I saw Ochako with some of our classmates , she saw me and walked to me.

"You are the traitor of UA!" She greeted her teeth as my eyes widened. Katsuki was laughing as Shoto was clueless. The others were too. I was speechless and I blinked twice.

"You got any proof?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. Well something it's really wrong with her.

"Of course I have. It's obvious." I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Go ahead" I winked as she started talking. It was kinda awkward as half of the class were around me. Well in fact the whole class.

"Well guys I think it's better to solve this problem with Aizawa-sensei." Kirishima suggested. I know but the girl is problematic.

"I have a lot of proof. At the provisional hero license exam you weren't there. You suddenly disappeared. You came 'injured'. Not only that but before that you were acting really weird. You weren't using full of your power. Also today when we fought. I saw something in your eyes. Something really bad I don't want to talk about. At the camp the villains got you. What's your deal Yn? You came here from 'America'. You are really strong. Even stronger than Bakugou and Todoroki! You are the traitor come on. Nobody knows nothing about you. Who you really are. Your family. Nothing. You just got here into recommendations. You are probably one of those rich girls that your daddy does everything about-"

I was so mad this time when I heard her talking about my father about that. I grabbed he from her shirt collar and pinned her at the wall.

Sato with Koda held me back and Midoriya with Iida held back her.

"I don't care what do you want to get out of this , but if you ever talk about my father you are going to end up where he is right now. Understood?"My quirk came off without even realising it.

"Why? Come on admit it you are the traitor-"

"Uraraka stop this right now! You aren't getting anything by blaming her!" Shoto said getting her off me but I didn't let him.

"Shoto step back now!" I glared at him my eyes twisting as he stepped back.

I grabbed her hand and walked with her out of the dorms. I don't want everyone to hear our little conversation.

But still everyone followed us outside. My classmates were against Ochako asking her why she is doing this.

"Where was I? Oh that you are the traitor. Go back to your fucking country where you belong too! Why did you came here all of sudden? You did that for your parents to get their fucking money , for reputation-"

I grabbed her from her neck about to lose my control. Katsuki ran and held me as everyone else did.

"Oi pink cheeks quit the bullshits" Katsuki stepped but I glared at him.

"Come on Yn. Why aren't you talking? I am right , aren't I?" She held me from my costume collar yelling and I pushed her.

"If you really want to know about my parents just fucking google the 'Ln's pro-heroes'. Not that hard. Or you can also google 'the Ln family'." I calmly said crossing my arms and she raised an eyebrow.

"Aw come on we don't even know if 'Ln' you your real last name. You are a mystery." I just shrugged my shoulders and she started googling about my parents.

"Come on Ochako I don't know what the fuck you want to get out of this but my parents are dead. They were killed when I was 10. I don't have time to start explaining my family problems." I rolled my eyes and with I headed to my room. I don't think Katsuki was going to follow me because he can understand how I was feeling.

The thing is that I didn't felt bad that she talked to me like that. The thing is that I felt horrible about myself. I felt so horrible about what people think about me.

There were people that treated me exactly the same way as she did at the past. I was then so pissed that I ended up hurting them.

I thought this would never happened to me again , but here I am. I am literally about to break anything because not of her , because of myself.

Note:
Yn's quirk is mastered and her strength is in another lever compared to her classmates. She can actually kill with her quirk and she rarely uses her tail because it reminds her when she used to fight with teens who were bothering her. That's why at first she wasn't really using her wings. It reminds her everything that had happened in the past.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

146K 5.1K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
1.3M 40.6K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghastยทly หˆษกas(t)lฤ“/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
132K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...