✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁷.⁵blend in

2.5K 119 19
By -siriuslycv

1997
SHAFTESBURRY AVENUE

"I told you I should've just worn the boots and not the heels." Athena grumbled, struggling to put in her boots as she walked.

After the incident at the wedding, Hermione had teleported the four of them to a muggle place, Shaftesbury Avenue. They needed to get away and seek low from the place, so here they were.

They had gotten changed out of their formal clothing, all three being able to change into their clothes while Athena was struggling to put on her shoes.

"Well you should've just hurried while changing. I honestly don't know why you needed to layer your jackets." Hermione stated, pushing the door into the coffee shop.

"I may die during this, so I want to look cool." Athena stated, sitting down on the chair as she crossed her arms. She had changed into some of her usual black cargo pants and her usual boots, layering a large beige hoodie with a black denim sleeveless jacket on top - that was the same length as the hoodie.

"Athena we just got attacked-" Hermione stopped herself from continuing, knowing it was hopeless to continue arguing.

A waitress had come over, asking for their orders. They all had ordered the same thing - a mocha - then had continued to talk about their plan.

"Why don't we find a muggle place to stay in?" Ron suggested. "Like maybe... Fi, your uncle's place?"

"Going to a muggle area will endanger the muggles around us. We're practically doing that right now, so we have to hurry." Athena stated, her voice low. She heard the sound of the door opening, seeing two men walk in from her peripheral vision.

"Plus, the Tower's all the way in New York. We can't travel all the way there since we have to find the horcruxes..." Harry trailed off, eyeing the two men. Then he saw one taking his wand out. "DOWN!"

All four of them had gone down on the floor, Hermione and Ron hid while Athena and Harry fired. The two had shot spells back, the group returning those spells. A fight had broken out, and it seemed as if the worker hadn't noticed as she looked to be still making the drinks.

As one of the men had stood up, all four of them had hit him from different directions, eventually hitting him. The other one had stood up, and Hermione was able to cast a petrifying spell on him. "Nice aim, M."

Hermione nodded towards Athena's direction. The worker had then come out, noticing the broken pieces of glass and food over the floor plus two unconscious bodies, shock written on her face. "Go! Leave!" Hermione told her.

Obliging, the woman left. Harry told them to get the lights, as well as locking the door and closing the windows. Athena had walked over, crouching down to inspect the two. "That ones Rowle." Harry pointed towards the one Athena was looking over. "He was on the astronomy tower the night Dumbledore was killed."

Ron walked over to the other one, looking down on him. "This one's Dolohov. I recognise him from the wanted posters." He informed. "So what are we going to do with you now, eh? Kill us if it turned 'round, wouldn't you?"

Athena turned her hooded head towards Ron. "If we kill them, they'll know we were here."

"We wipe their memories." The Potter instructed.

Ron walked back towards them, looking at Hermione as he wiped some blood off her chin. He looked at Harry, then to Hermione. "You're the boss... Hermione, you're the best at spells."

As Hermione finished wiping their memories, Harry noticed a calculating look on Athena's face as she stared down at the unconscious bodies. "Hey Fi, what's with the look?"

Athena clicked her tongue, her combat boots cracking the shattered glass beneath her foot. "Well it's just... I feel like I need to do something to them before we leave..." She turned around to face the three. "Do you think they have hot sauce, lemons or wasabi here?"

Ron shuddered. "I still can't believe you shoved hot sauce and wasabi up their noses. And the lemon in their eyes..."

Athena grinned at him. "Well, if boss man doesn't want us killing them, then the least I could do is potentially torture them. Magic is powerful, but not powerful enough to get rid of the pain caused by spicy stuff up their noses and lemon in their eyes."

A loud cracking noise was then heard, the houses in front of them creating another one in between. They were in Grimmauld Place, hiding out here for the time being.

Athena walked in first, grimacing at the sight of the dust becoming visible as light shone through the dark house. "Ah... home sweet home..."

The lights were turned on, revealing a familiar dusty, old hallway. At the end of the hallway, dust was beginning to form a figure. It swirled in motion as it created the figure of Dumbledore. The man's made up body reached a hand out, zooming towards them. Athena held her arms in front of the three, Hermione letting out a scream.

It poofed. It disappeared. Athena waved her hand in front of her head, ridding of the dust particles floating in front of her.

"What was that about..." Ron asked.

"Probably Mad-Eye's idea." Hermione answered. "In case Snape ever comes snooping around."

It was eerily quiet. It was creeping them out in all honesty. A banging noise was then heard from the distance, startling them. Athena looked around the place as Hermione had muttered a spell, only for nothing to happen. "We're all alone."

Then Athena had gotten confused. "No we're not."

totally not inspired by karma 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 17
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
32.3K 642 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
252K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
763K 21.2K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...