Intermediate {K/DA X Maleread...

Galing kay KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n or known as Shirone the White Fox in Heavens Arena. A well known fighter throughout the city of (C/n... Higit pa

Prologue
Biography (Update)
Chapter 1: Enter Y/n.
Chapter 2: Tournament
Chapter 3: Tournament 2
Chapter 4: Tournament 3
Chapter 5: Tournament end
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Friends huh?
Chapter 8: Next day.
Chapter 9: Behind a Concert
Chapter 10: Unforseen events
Chapter 11: Contract!?
Chapter 12: The Other Side๐ŸŽต
Chapter 13: Moved in
Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n
Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine
Chapter 16: Looking over Memories
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.
Chapter 19: K/DA's Game Night
Chapter 20: Candy Shop
Chapter 21: Sudden change
Chapter 22: Discord
Chapter 23: Shopping with Ahri
Chapter 24: Mending the pieces
Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: Exposed
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: A Day with the Diva
Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.
Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja
Chapter 32: TRUE DAMAGE
Chapter 33: Back to the Tower
Chapter 34: Shirone Vs Strife
Chapter 35: An Eventful day
Chapter 36: How they met.
Chapter 37: Secrets that needs to be told
Chapter 38: Troublesome
Chapter 39: Incoming..........
Chapter 40: Magic Lessons
Chapter 41: Within K/DA
Chapter 42: Unexpectedness
Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems
Chapter 45: One's Journey
Chapter 46: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47: Ancient Fear
Chapter 48: The Demons inside

Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia

2.1K 60 12
Galing kay KilliosKorosu

In another land.

A Kingdom comes into view.

One large Kingdom that has unique pure white structures.

Giant statues here and there as well as a large wall with many people on the city streets going on their daily lives.

This was the Kingdom of Demacia.

A strong, lawful kingdom with a prestigious military history, Demacia’s people have always valued the ideals of justice, honor, and duty most highly, and are fiercely proud of their cultural heritage. 

Built upon the riddle of petricite—a peculiar white stone that dampens magical energy. It is from here that the royal family has long seen to the defense of the outlying towns and villages, farmland, forests, and mountains rich with mineral resources.

Although this Kingdom looks grand and beautiful, it has its bad side and that is the law of Anti magic in this place.

Now, in a docking bay for Airships near the harbor of this Kingdom..

A certain boy is seen coming out of an Blimp, looking wobbly and sick.

Y/n: Ugh... I really hate riding ships... mph!

He covers his mouth as giggling was heard right behind him and he looks to see his friend, a woman with Dragonic features.

Y/n: What are you laughing at Shyvy? Shouldn't you have been sick as well? I mean you are a Dragon...

The woman who goes by the name Shyvy, or her full name Shyvanna, giggled again.

Shyvanna: True but unlike you, I trained myself in resistance..

Y/n: Haha, Lucky you..

He grumbled making her laugh.

Fiora: I don't get it, how do you even get motion sickness when you're fine riding a car?

Fiora comes out of the ship, also teaming up with them for this mission and also knowing the two woman came from Demacia as it was their home, it was understandable why they accompanied Y/n.

Y/n: W-Well it's not fully motion sickness, I always had this problem with Airships.... along with boats.

He grumbled as the girls giggled.

Shyvanna: Come on, the palace is this way...

Y/n: Give me a sec.. or a minute, maybe an hour mmph!

Y/n holds his mouth as he helds it in and Fiora sighs at this.

Fiora: Come on, why don't you turn into a fox so I can carry you.

Y/n: Huh? Why? Can't you just carry me like this? I mean I'm not that heavy.

Fiora: True but would you rather to have eyes on us on the way?

Y/n looks behind her to see many people walking around in this lively atmosphere as seeing this made him sigh in defeat.

Y/n: Fine...

Y/n jumps into the air doing a flip and poofs into a puffs of smoke, turning into his cute chibi Fox form.

But once landing on the ground, he went dropping on his belly, teary eyed.

Y/n: (Okay maybe doing that flip wasn't such a good idea...)

Fiora: Oh you poor baby~

Fiora quickly picks him up and cradles him like a said baby.

Y/n: (Okay I think I've been tricked...)

Y/n didn't say anything as he was still feeling sick and let's Fiora carry him.

Shyvanna looks at them and was pouting as Fiora laughs.

Fiora: Don't worry, you'll get to hold him too.

Shyvanna: You better do!

Y/n: (Hey I'm not some baby!)

Both started making their way towards the busy street of this Kingdom, heading towards the Royal Palace.

___________________________________________

Meanwhile in the military district of Demacia.

The sounds of war cries were heard, echoing around the place.

Knight's or Soldiers were seen training, doing the same moves in sync as they let out shouts in the end.

Knight's: HA! HA! HA! HA!

All of them were swinging their swords around in sync, some of them were even  fightingin a sparr.

???: Keep going men! Put more power into those swings! Swing harder! HARDER!

A large man in armor said as his blue scarf flows through the wind.

Knight's: HA!!!

???: GAREN!!!

The Vanguard who was shouting at the Knights turns his head towards a girl with blonde hair clad in light armor, running to him.

Seeing her, Garen's eyes beams a bit in happiness.

Garen: Oh Lux! What does my dear baby sister of mine wants from his big brother?

He asked in a baby tone which annoyed the blonde girl.

Lux: Hey! I keep telling you not to call me that in public it's embarrassing! I'm not a baby anymore!

Garen: Hahaha! Well to me you're still my little baby sister! But that aside, what is it?

Lux: Oh right! His highness have called for you.

Garen: Jarvan? Why?

Lux: Don't know, but you better get there immediately.

Garen: Right, keep training men!

Knights: HA!!!

Garen walks away from the training ground as Lux follows after.

Lux: Well, now that I've told you, I better go to the market.

Garen: Really? What for?

Lux: Well rumors has it that an Elite Guardian from Heavens Arena is coming here and I want to see them! I hope it's the White Fox!

Garen: Is that so? How sad and disappointed I am, here I thought I could spend some little sibling time with you.

Lux: Brother stop!

He just laughs as Lux pouts.

Garen: (A Fighter from Heavens Arena? Could this had to do with the problem in the borders? If so I understand why I'm being called as well.)

_____________________________________

Back with Y/n and the others, they were now in the streets, heading towards the Palace,

The two girls were currently looking around the city, admiring the place with a smile, clearly enjoying the happy atmosphere but Y/n still a Chibi fox, was whining in Fiora's arms as the Headmistress hearing this grew concerned.

Fiora: What's wrong Y/n?

Y/n just looks at her then looks forward, frowning as this just made her confused but Shyvanna, quickly took him in her arms.

Shyvanna: I think he's complaining about not being in the Palace yet.

Y/n whines again as Shyvanna nods.

Shyvanna: Our apologies Y/n, it's been awhile since we came back home, we got distracted.

Y/n hearing this expression turn into an understanding look a he just nods making the Dragoness smile.

Shyvanna: Thank you.

Fiora: Wait you can understand him?

Fiora who was watching the two, asked shocked,

Shyvanna: Kinda. I can tell what he's trying to say from his expressions and all his whining was that of impatience. Perks of being close to him.

She smirks proudly.

Fiora: I-I see.

She said clearly not trying to sound jealous of their closeness.

Fiora then sighs as she scratches Y/n's ears making the Fox unconsciously wag his tails making the girls giggle,

Fiora: Don't worry Y/n, I think this mission will only take a few days or so, and K/DA's concert is still a week away, who knows, you'll get back before you know it.

Y/n hearing this just nods making her smile.

Fiora: Now let's go, we'll continue this later and—

Woman: Wait! *GASP!* LOOK! Isn't that Fiora and Shyvanna!?

A Woman shouted in surprised as many heard this and all went shock.

The group hearing this widen their eyes as then, not even half a minute, all of them were now in a bit of a pickle as not only it was trouble walking on the busy streets of this city before, it was a shock as they were discovered just now.

Many had started swarming them in high positivity, welcoming them back as both women were famous around the Kingdom not just being from there but also from Heavens Arena!

To add more, some children and women were swarming around Y/n, cooing at him.

Y/n: (Hey! Ow Dont touch me there!! Fiora!!)

He whines as Fiora smiles wryly and tries to calm the crowd down along with Shyvanna, the latter having the option of trying to scare them but fortunately she didn't have too.

*CLIP-CLOP!* *CLIP-CLOP!* *CLIP-CLOP!*

The sounds of horses trotting and neighing was heard as all looks to see a carriage had stopped near them with the Coachman calling to them.

Coachman: Ms Fiora! Ms Shyvanna! His Majesty awaits in the Palace!

Hearing this, the crowd slowly made way giving way for the Elite Fighters to get on the carriage.

Fiora: Much appreciated good sir and thank you all for the warm welcome! All of you!

She waves to the crowd as they cheered.

The Coachman whips the reigns as they start moving.

Fiora heaves a sigh of relief as then her eyes landed on Y/n who's fur was all messy with an unamused look while Shyvanna fixes it for him.

Fiora: Hehe sorry Y/n. The people sure love us don't they?

Y/n just rolls his eyes as he just laid on Shyvanna's thighs, clearly enjoying her warmth.

_____________________________________________

Not long after, they made it to the Palace.

There, they got off and was being lead by the Royal Guards into the the Throne room.

Y/n who was now feeling better from being sick, reverted back to normal much of the girls disappointment.

Royal Guard: His Majesty King Jarvan the IV!! The Guardians of Heavens Arena has arrived!!

The booming voice of the Royal Guard made all the attention turn to the entrance of this overly large and grand room.

All eyes especially the King lands on the three, Garen leader of the Dauntless Vanguard, one of the highest and most trusted squad of the Kingdom who just came in not long ago, stood behind the throne, a smile on his face seeing the Guardians as the latter went in the middle, facing the King.

Not even a second, both Fiora and Shyvanna bowed in honor and formal except for Y/n who was looking at Jarvan.

Shyvanna/Fiora: Your Majesty, we have arrived and we apologize for not arriving sooner or later.

Jarvan IV: Rise, none of that bowing Fiora, Shyvanna my friends, I'm just glad all of you are here.

Y/n snorts hearing this which Jarvan looks to him and smiles.

Jarvan: Its nice to see you too, Y/n, much appreciated of you coming young one.

Y/n: Yeah well the feelings not mutual, just tell us the mission already and we'll be on our way Jarvan.

He demanded in an annoyed tone which many guards and even Servants gasped upon the lack of respect.

Royal Advisor: Such Insolence! You dare talk such tone in front of his Highness!?

Jarvan: Its quite alright. I don't mind.

Royal Advisor: But Your Highness! I—

Y/n: Hear that? Why don't you sit aside Old man and let the important people talk. Besides, I don't give a damn about Royalties anyway!

Royal Advisor: Why you! You.. Who are you even anyway!? Where's the White Fox!?

Y/n: Simple.. You're looking at him you retarded fool.

Royal Advisor: You? Ha! Don't make me laugh! The White Fox can't be a mere little child!

Both Fiora and Shyvanna widen their eyes and facepalms at this.

Y/n: Did you.. Did you just call me little?

Fiora: Seriously, why is this guy still his Royal Advisor again?

Shyvanna: I'm asking the same thing as you,

The whole room's atmosphere got cold so suddenly as Y/n's eye was twitching.

Y/n: You should have kept your mouth shut you damn coot.

Suddenly the man legs were encased in ice making everyone shock.

Royal Advisor: WHAT!? MAGIC!? GUARDS!!

Many starts surrounding Y/n but before they could move longer all of them were encased in ice.

Royal Advisor: How is that possible!? Your magic should have been weakened while in this room!

Y/n: There's a difference between magic and Superpowers you trash.

Y/n's slowly turns into his Shirone persona with his ice, making all the Guards and Servants freeze in shock.

His glare made them shiver in fear.

Royal Advisor: Y-You.! You are...

Y/n: Still think I'm not him?

Royal Advisor: I've heard many stories of Heavens Arena, especially the White Fox but never I would imagine this! The White Fox is just a mere little brat!

Y/n then clasp his hands together and slams it onto the ground looking pissed.

Y/n: DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!!

*Boom!*

A small burst of snow exploded below the Old man as he was sent flying back, comically rolling on the ground before being knockout by the wall.

Royal Advisor: XP

Y/n's eyes were glowing with fury from being called small as the girls sigh at this along with Jarvan! Garen who watches the whole thing happened just let's out a small laugh.

Jarvan: Still troublesome as ever I see. But mind you White Fox, you're still in my Kingdom so you should follow some of our laws which means, keep it down with your powers, so I would like my Guards to be out of the ice.

Y/n: Tch whatever! Just tell us the damn mission already so I can get this over with! I have something more important to do back home and me being here is testing my patience!!

Jarvan hearing this sighs as then he signals all the Guards along with the ones being unfrozen to leave which they were hesitant but did as so, leaving their King, Garen and the 3 Elite Fighters/Guardians of Heavens Arena

Jarvan: Now, since we're all alone, I'll get straight to the point, the reason why I called for you White Fox..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________

In a dark and withered forest, far away from the Kingdom of Demacia, ominous screaming were heard echoing around it.

Deep inside it, there lies a creature of darkness itself, currently growling and feasting on something as a bone went flying away from it's grasp into someone's feet.

A certain Masked man picks the bone up, now donning a new look than the previous one, suiting the atmosphere around them, looking at the bone in his hand, he turns to the creature.

Jhin: Y'know for an old ancient creature, you're quite greedy with the ones you eat.

A menacing red beady eye turns to his direction, most likely glaring at him as he puts his hands up.

Jhin: I'm just saying~ No need to get feisty, but we might need to leave soon, wouldn't want an old friend of yours waiting.

???: M..More...... I....need... more....

Jhin: *Sigh* Of course you do.

Without even sparing a glance at him, the Demon rose up crookedly before it starts running and jumps away, disappearing into the darkness.

Jhin slowly got up and walks over to the remains of the corpse it had feast on, picking a bloody skull in hand, he sighs irritatingly.

Jhin: I don't get paid enough for this kind of shit.

To be continued....

Word Count 2400+

3-22-22

Finally an update for this book!

I apologize for I'm quite busy a lot these days, it's hard to find time in writing as I'm also currently on break from it.

I don't have much to say so yeah.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter which honestly, it feels sloppy unlike from the way I write. I imagined Y/n's introduction to the king would have been more exciting but meh.. I ended up writing it boring from my point of view.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
188K 18.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...