Bad Professor {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

College. Somewhere to run wild and free, without parents or peers to hold you back. It's the perfect place to... More

BP Discretions & Characters.
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

6

8.3K 417 552
By YahTheDon

Chapter Six: Can't Help It, I Want You

Manhattan, New York
September 4th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

Solange knew that there was something I needed to tell her, but we sat and let Brielle run off at the mouth without any interruptions. I was watching Mrs. Maraj and her husband at the other end of the restaurant.

She wouldn't even look this way, but I know she felt me staring. I wanted to know every curve of that body. After what just happened, I knew I wasn't going to be able to let it go. The next time I saw her outside of school, I was gonna fuck her. There's no denying it now.

"I'll be back, I have to use the ladies' room," Brielle excused herself finally. As soon as the door closed, Solange was eyeing me.

"Tell me what happened."

"How you know something happened?"

"I'd be a dummy to think nothing happened after you followed her into the bathroom and somehow the door's locked for 10 minutes. Talk, with speed."

"I went in there and she told me to lock the door so I did. She kissed me and I mean it was hot in there. I got as far as feeling her—"

"Okay."

"She left me high and dry obviously. She said 'keep wanting' whatever the fuck that means."

I wanted to bend her over that table she was at and fuck her right in front of her husband. I wanted her to cry for me and there'd be nothing he could do about it.

I didn't usually feel like this because this wasn't even the kind of person I was, but her husband was smart-mouthed with nothing to back it up. She wasn't feeling him the way he was feeling her. She might love him, but that sexual fire is gone. It belonged to me now.

"You have to break up with Brielle tonight. This is moving too fast."

"I know," I agreed.

I didn't wanna break Brielle. Especially since she came here for me, to see me, to love me. But it had to be done. I also didn't wanna hurt her, and if I keep her and tell her I've been cheating on her, it'd hurt her so I knew what had to be done.

When Brielle came back, she had tears in her eyes. She didn't even sit down. She stood over me and took my face in her hands.

"I don't know who she is, but thank you for breaking up with me before you did anything to hurt me. I appreciate you, and happy birthday again," She gathered her things and started to leave.

I was stunned. She had to have heard us talking.

A part of me broke, but the part of me that was grateful stitched me right back together. The less hurt I had to give to her, the better. I would text her tonight to see if she was alright, but I didn't have to worry about hurting her anymore.

"She beat you to it."

Manhattan, New York
September 4th
Onika T. Maraj:

"Babe, you listening?" Giovanni waved his hand around in my face to get my attention.

I looked at him and nodded with a tight smile, but my mind was elsewhere. I didn't know if I felt bad about what was transpiring between Beyoncé and I or not.

I loved my husband, but this was hot, filled with passion, and so sexual I could feel it in my bones. We didn't sit around having conversations about our hearts or trying to get to know one another, every syllable we spoke to one another were practically already having sex with each other in their own little way.

For no reason in particular, her defiance was attractive to me. She was attractive to me. When she spoke—and that wasn't often—my body reacted to her voice. The way she always stared into me and not at me was definitely cause for the leakage between my thighs.

I knew she was attracted to me, everybody was, but this was different. Her desire to slip me out of whatever I was wearing was stronger and heavier than her. I could only dream of what she had already done to me in her imagination. I was in lust with the way she lusted after me.

"What you think about going with me?"

"Huh?"

"To California, for business."

"When?"

"You weren't listening to a word I said, were you?"

"I'm sorry baby," I scooted closer to him, allowing him to wrap his arm around my body in the booth.

"I leave tomorrow."

My eyes widened. "Damn why so early?"

"If you were listening then you would know."

"Just tell me."

"We're trying to close this deal without alerting anyone. If the others get a whiff of this, they're gonna try to do exactly what we're doing. It'll be useless."

I nodded my head, not really understanding anything he'd said. Software was his lane, and I knew nothing about that. I didn't want to be in the loop and I appreciated that he never tried to put me in it. It was boring, but he enjoyed it and it paid the bills so I wasn't complaining.

"How long will you be gone?"

"A week, maybe two."

I rolled my eyes, but quickly, my mind was picturing Beyoncé in my home, up under me, or me up under her, or both. I was picturing her face as she slipped in and out of me. Immediately, I was throbbing, and she wasn't sitting across the restaurant anymore.

Manhattan, New York
September 12th
Onika T. Maraj:

Megan and Beyoncé had been giggling like school girls ever since class started. I was being nosey even though I couldn't really hear them over the usual chatter of the class. Ms. Mack got sick so Megan was taking her seat so she could talk to her best friend.

Ever since seeing her on her birthday, my thoughts had been filled with us, scenes flipping through my mind like a movie. I had scolded myself because I knew once we started, it would be all I wanted. We hadn't even had sex and I felt her hands all over my body. If I wasn't so steadfast in my self control, I would be putty in her hands.

"Ms. Knowles—"

"You wanna speak to me? Alright," She stayed in her seat, telling Megan that she would meet her back at her dorm.

When the class emptied and we were alone, I choked. I didn't know what I even wanted to speak to her about, I just wanted us to be alone. With my husband out of town for work, there was nothing in the way to stop the raging tension between us. I just didn't know how to go about this. For the first time in a long time, I was stuck and nervous.

"Come here," She called for me, and my feet moved before my mouth.

She stood up when I got close and her hands found my waist, pulling me so close there was no space between us. Her new found confidence was attractive too. I wanted her to bend me over one of these desks and slip right inside me.

"This isn't right," I said.

"No it's not," But the way her hands held me tighter told me something different. She kissed me and slithered her tongue in my mouth. I didn't hesitate on kissing her back, our tongues fucking by themselves. I felt like she was touching me already and she wasn't.

I pulled away from her. "We can't do this here."

"So where?"

I hesitated for a minute. I shouldn't invite her to my home where my husband and I lay our heads, where he and I planned on bringing children into this world, but I was about to. I wanted to be comfortable, I didn't want to fuck on an uncomfortable ass desk and risk being caught just because of our location.

This would be a one time thing anyway. Why not get comfortable?

"My house."

"Oh?"

"Tonight. Come over, and we can start off where we finished."

I was in too deep with myself now. I wanted it bad, I couldn't even front.

When night fell, I was more nervous than ever. There were knots in my stomach. With every text message she sent me, it only got worse.

I knew what I wanted, and disrespecting Giovanni was never the plan.

Before I could think myself into disappointment and depression, there was a knock on the door and all of those fiery feelings came rushing back at me.

I stood on my toes, looking through the peephole into Beyoncé's honey-doused eyes. My knees were weakening already.

I opened the door for her and she smiled. "You won't believe how that cashier was looking at me buying condoms. She was like 'who's the lucky guy?' and I was so tempted to say me."

We both laughed and I shut the door behind her. "You are lucky aren't you?"

"You don't even know."

There was that fire again, and her lips were on mine, her hands traveling down my body in the most admiring way. She took her time caressing my body. She groped my breasts and my mouth opened to let out a moan, only to be entered by her tongue. She grabbed my waist, pulling me so close. She finally grabbed me by my ass, picking me up. She twirled me until my back hit the door and she pulled away.

"So you do have condoms?"

She smirked at me. "Yeah, but we don't need 'em right now no way."

"Wha—" Her lips were back on mine.

My pussy was speaking for me. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she carried me into the kitchen and sat me on top of the island.

"Lift up for me baby."

I did as she said, allowing her to take off my shorts then my thong. She gestured for me to hold my arms up and I did. She took my sleeveless top off then reached behind me to unclip my bra.

I was slipping. I'd let her get me naked and she hadn't even taken off her jacket yet. She stared up at me, into my soul as she leaned down, her tongue moving up my thighs and finally onto my clit. With my legs wide open and her face between them, I felt like I could give it all to her. I couldn't help myself. Getting lost in her was too easy. She was too pretty, too smart.

Her sucking on my clit was sending me into overdrive, already. I leaned backward and spread my legs more. She was teasing me with her fingers, only pushing them in and out a little.

I ran my fingers through her hair, grinding my hips into her face. I needed her to stop playing and fuck me. Like she was in my head, she pushed me all the way back until my back hit the island and pushed my legs up, her mouth latching onto my pussy.

"Ooo yes," I was whining like a baby. She spit on it, letting it drip down between my ass before slapping it and going right back to sucking. My body was jerking out of control.

She slid her tongue up my slit then used her thumb to reveal my clit fully. Using the tip of her tongue, she licked it fast, not stopping until I was squirting on her face.

"Oh my God," I cried as she moaned against my pussy in pleasure, continuing to suck me like a capri-sun. "Okay," I pushed her head away. She was still trying and I was still cumming.

She was only coming back for more, this time her fingers fucking my wet hole while she sucked my pussy. Real tears spilled down my face. I couldn't take her right now and she could tell. My moans tempted to fill the room, my whimpering only becoming louder. She was begging for more of me, watching me cry and whine.

"Come here," My voice dipped.

She smirked and came up to kiss me, her mouth still covered in my juices. I licked all over her lips and face before my tongue found hers, exchanging my juices with her once again.

She looked like she was losing control, but I wouldn't lie, I was too.

I was being greedy. I was snatching her clothes off with my lips still connected with hers, and I couldn't care less about the damage. By the time they were off, her shirt was ripped down the middle, the buttons to her pants were all over the floor, and her jacket didn't have a zipper anymore. She was just as naked as me standing in the middle of the kitchen.

I was slowly but surely becoming addicted to her.

I grabbed her by the hand, leading her up the stairs to the guest bedroom. I pushed her back onto the bed, and she sat up on her elbows, watching me crawl onto her lap.

"There's something wrong with you, I could be your mother," I kissed her jawline down to her neck.

"There's something wrong with you, I could be your daughter."

I aligned her with my entrance then slowly slid down on her, watching her eyes roll back. Sighing in relief, I wrapped my arms around her neck, moaning in her ear.

She fit inside me perfectly. She gripped my small waist and began to bounce me, my juices dripping down her dick and onto her lap.

"That feels so good baby," I whined and took over. I bounced myself, clenching my walls around her. I pulled away and sat back so she could watch her dick slip in and out of me.

"Stay," She told me. My eyebrows raised. Is she talking to me like I'm a dog?

Before I could muster up an argument, she was fucking me fast from below. I tossed my head back, my screams louder than the slapping of our skin. Tears flowed again but she wasn't letting up. She grabbed me by the throat, pulling me close to her face.

"You're so fucking pretty," She kissed the tears off of my cheeks before kissing my lips. She was throbbing inside me, like a heartbeat so deep, my body burned for her.

I was at my wits end and she knew. She was taunting and teasing, encouraging my orgasm against my lips.

"I got you baby, let it go."

I lost it. My scream was so loud, my ears starting ringing. My orgasm rushed through me like a current, my mind not being able to catch up with my body.

She was saying something to me, but I couldn't even make it out anymore.

Manhattan, New York
September 12th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

All night long. That's how long I'd been here, fucking my professor because neither of us could get enough. We would finish, give each other two minutes tops, and be back at it.

I wasn't complaining. I had to admit, she was the truth.

It was 3 A.M. and she was finally asleep with her back to me, my body pressed up against hers. Still, my body yearned for her. I didn't know what it was or why, but I couldn't get enough of her.

I lifted her legs up, holding them with one arm so her pretty pussy was exposed to me. Hearing her giggle under her breath didn't do shit but make me want her more.

She turned her head to me, her sleepy eyes training on mine. "You just don't stop, do you?"

"Kiss me."

"Say please."

"Please kiss me."

"Big baby," She smirked and kissed me as I slid into her, my eyes rolling back at the same time.

There was no way she knew the magic she held between her legs. She had me hypnotized. From the way she spoke to me, touched me, and let me touch her, I was under her spell.

My lips never left hers as I thrusted into her slowly but deeply. I wanted to feel all of her. Every clench of her walls, every pulse. I wanted to feel myself hit her bottom, and when I did, she let my lips go to let out a moan so pretty I couldn't take it.

I needed to hear more now. She had me greedy for her. I repeatedly hit her bottom, having her scream out my name for mercy. I held onto her so tight, moaning like a virgin in her ear.

"Don't stop," Her voice was so sweet whispering to me.

My grip on her body tightened a little more, careful not to hurt her in the process of me fucking her like a rag doll. She turned her pretty face to me, her eyes locking with mine again.

"You feel so good," I mumbled. She whimpered at me not allowing her to kiss me. "Look at you struggling."

She couldn't stop whimpering, her eyes filling up with water. I finally leaned in to kiss her. Her walls trapped me where I was, cumming around me, screaming silently into my mouth.

My lips quivered and I slowly pulled out of her, releasing on her sheets. She pecked my lips over and over, softening the biggest load I've ever had. I reached to wipe the tears off of her face and her kisses gradually became softer, I could feel her about to fall asleep. So I let her go, and I followed right behind her.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 110 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
33.8K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
1.5M 36K 30
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ...
47.6K 1.2K 47
"Fuck, why do you make this so hard" Nicki yelled passing the room "Because i need u nicki why dont you love me" Beyonce cried "Because i dont can u...