Engraved in my soul (Taekook...

By LettyTK

After getting himself abducted by human traffickers Jungkook thought he couldn't get in a much worse situatio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chatper 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 52

2.7K 149 3
By LettyTK

Taehyung felt fresh and clean and then went downstairs to look for his love.

"Mrs Kim I'm hungry.Is this how you treat your husband whom you haven't seen in five months"Taehyung said casually as he went down the stairs.

He froze when his eyes were met with six familiar pair of eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Is this really you?"Jimin asked as he clutched his almost due baby bump.

"Shortly , shouldn't you be at the hospital by now?"Taehyung asked in amusement.

"By tomorrow maybe"Jimin said as the rest remained frozen.

Jungkook then came into view."Guys dinner is served.I will just go and call Taehyung..."

Jungkook was suddenly interrupted by a voice behind him.

"I'm here.I was calling out to you.Didnt you hear me"

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were there.Usually I could smell you from a mile away but I couldn't.Why is that?"

"I don't know what you mean.Just tell me you aren't responsible for this."Taehyung pointed at the guests that were sitting on his luxurious couches.

"Well I accidentally told Namjoon hyung about you waking up when I called him about the appointment.But before I knew it this happened"

"Did you perhaps tell them that I had died because most of them look as if they have seen someone who has risen from the dead"

"They weren't expecting it .That's all"

Taehyung walked closer and bridged the distance between them.His hands went around the pregnant omega's slim curves"My love..."

"Yes Mr Kim..."Jungkook blushed at the way his husband was holding him in front the their guests.

"Did I tell you how much I missed you"

"Oh"Jungkook lifted a brow"Did you now.You forgot to mention it"

"Then shall I show you"

Jungkook restricted the alpha from kissing him by his hand on the older's chest"We can't do this right now"

"Why not?"

"Did you brush your teeth.Ealier you smelt like a dog had died in your mouth"the omega teased

Taehyung laughed lightly"Nice one.I brushed my teeth my love.Twice in fact.So go on and look for another excuse"

"Nayeon is watching"

"Trust me she is used to this.Her parents kiss in front of her all the time"

"But I don't want our baby to see us kissing"

"Seriously Jungkook.Running out of excuses aren't we?"

"Taehyung I don't want you to squeeze my baby to death"

Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi had gotten enough of the drama in front of them.

"Am I the only one who is hungry?"Jimin broke the silence

"We should go to the dinning table"

"Mommy what are uncle Tae and Kookie whispering about?"Nayeon asked Jin.

"It's adult stuff"

"What kind of stuff?"

"The kind of married people stuff.You will understand when the time comes"Jin said to his daughter

"Ok"

As soon as Taehyung realized that the living room was empty he seized the moment and devoured the poor omega's lips.

"Taehyung , stop"Jungkook breathed out.The alpha was sucking on his neck like a leech.

The alpha didn't respond or stop.

"Taehyung the food is getting cold and we have guests"

Taehyung pulled away and looked at the omega with hooded eyes"We will continue after dinner"

"Have some shame.Im pregnant for crying in a bucket.How come you wake up after five months and the first thing on your mind is sex"

"Then I should be working instead.Have you seen my phone anywhere"

"And you think I would give it to you"the omega huffed"Dream on"

"Brat"Taehyung slapped the omega's ass and walked past him.He went on ahead to the dinning room.

"I really don't want to give birth to a child who has an resemblance to that man"the omega shook his head

When Jungkook got to the living room everyone else was already sitted

"Why haven't you started yet?"

"How could we start without the man of the house"Jin teased and Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"You seem to have an objection Taehyungie.Wont you voice it out"Hoseok said.

"And how far are you along as far as wooing my secretary is concerned"the alpha retorted

"Rose,is a hard nut to crack"

"I'm glad you now know.And way out of your league too"

Hoseok turned to Jungkook"Doesn't your husband sound jealous Kookie"

"Yes he does"Jungkook said tightly

"Are you kidding me.Kookie this isn't the first time.As far as I'm concerned Hoseok hyung has been going after every secretary that I have ever had.What do you think of that"

"Hoseok hyung.Is that true?"

The alpha in question shrugged"I can't help it"

"Ok we have heard enough.There is a child in our midst so let's try to be civil with each other."Namjoon said

"Uncle Kookie I'm hungry"

"You heard the princess.Shall we start "

While looking at Nayeon Taehyung wondered how it would feel to have his own little princess.The one who would look exactly like her mother.If that were to happen then that would a dream come true for him.

Nayeon laughed while pointing at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

"Can you eat though?"

"I don't see why not"

"But your lips are swollen"

"They are what?"

"Kookie did you get bitten by something?"Jimin asked

Jungkook glared at his husband who just cleared his throat and looked directly into his plate.

"It's nothing.Dont worry about it"

It was Namjoon's turn to clear his throat to get everyone 's attention"It's good to see that your pregnancy is going smoothly Jungkook.I hope it stays that way"

Jungkook smiled as he rubbed on his belly fondly"I'm also hoping for the best hyung"

"You should keep in mind that at your stage sex is a big no"

That statement got Taehyung's attention.

"I know hyung.Who in their right state of mind would think of having sex in such a delicate condition.Isnt that so Taehyungie hyungie?"Jungkook asked

The alpha emitted a low growl that only Jungkook heard from across the table.He was about to snap at the omega but Jimin happened.He screamed

"Is it time yet?"Yoongi asked.

"No, Yoongi.Do you have to ask that everytime.They are just Braxton Hicks"Jimin rolled his eyes at his husband and he was like do I deserve this.

"Why don't you go home and rest Jimin-ah"Jin implored.

"Should I?"

"Why not wait for desert.They are serving strawberry cake.I know you will love it.You can go afterwards"the youngest omega said.

"Can't say no to cake"

Jungkook went to the kitchen to check on desert while the group migrated to the living room.

"Momma I want a brother"Nayeon said out of the blue catching his parents off gaurd.

Jin chocked and then swallowed . Finally looked at his daughter critically"Are... you talking to me"Where was this even coming from.

"Who else?"Namjoon butted in

"Joonie , Please talk to your daughter.Tell her that I have passed child bearing age for male omegas.I can't have a baby at my age."

"That's not entirely true.You can still have a baby , hyung"

"Do you want me to die during labor?"

"You won't die.Its not like you will push the baby out.That is why c-section exsits in the first place"

"Oh my goodness"Seokjin exclaimed"What am I to do with these people"

Nayeon laughed"So am I getting a sibling"

"In your dreams"Jin spat

"Yes you are getting a sibling my princess"Namjoon smiled at his daughter.

"How about you make me"Jin snarled

"Thank you guys"Nayeon smiled.

"Wait hold up I still haven't agreed to this.Joonie you aren't the one who is going to carry this child are you?"

"If you don't want there are other options"

"You can't blackmail me into this"the oldest omega gritted out

"No one is"Namjoon said

Seokjin sighed in defeat while Jungkook got up from where he was sitting and collected the desert plates.

"We should go home now.Thanks for dinner and desert"Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Yeah we all should leave"Namjoon said on behalf of his omega and child.

"Go well you guys"

"Uncle Tae you owe me a causin"

"Do I ?"Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"I will talk to you on my dad's phone"she winked at him

"Sure princess"Taehyung winked back

After everyone else had left Taehyung went to the kitchen in search of Jungkook.He found him brewing tea.

"Shouldn't you be resting by now"he asked softly as he back hugged the pregnant omega

"I was just making tea for you.I will go upstairs right away.Have your tea"

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek"Thanks love"

Ms Yeo then walked in on them.She was about to leave but Taehyung stopped her.

"It's been a while.Why don't we chat"

"Sure"she nodded.

"I will leave you guys to chat.I need a shower.Its been a long day"

"Don't stay long in the shower and wear warm socks afterwards"Ms Yeo said warmly.

"Sure ,mom in law"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.9K 24
After losing everything ,Jungkook thought he didn't have anything to live for.It was until he found that one perfect opportunity to get revenge from...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
233K 12.3K 29
Alpha Tae - Omega Jungkook - Jungkook had been raised to one thing, and one thing only: to become the trophy omega to the alpha his parents found mos...
261K 16.9K 35
humans, wolves, witches. three different races, one the ordinary; established different beliefs and principles, and the other two brought forth by th...