motive ๏นซs.gojo

By ilycerra

๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ... More

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
motive season two
๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
1 : guess who's home?
2 : a request
3 : mini morning mishaps

โœฐ

5.7K 241 227
By ilycerra

the sun shined brightly down on jujustu tech as the wind blew softly through the green leaves. it's been a long time since y/n has set foot at the school, as for akane, y/n decided to drop off the baby at kira's, house since her baby niece was staying over. not that y/n wanting some time with a certain white gummy bear.

yeah.... something about dating satoru had suddenly ruined her insults and come off as 'cute' and just gross. oh well, he's lucky he is cute.

the pair arrived at the school and walked to the main entrance, satoru noticed the notebook and pen still in her hands. he didn't verbally mention it but was glad that their last-night encounter managed to affect her work.

satoru always knew he was quite an excellent influence. wait...now that he thinks about it.

"hold on," he held y/n by her shoulder, stopping the woman in her tracks. she frowned at her boyfriend. as little distant gasps and giggles suddenly became louder, satoru pointed his finger at her as if y/n was guilty of something. which she kinda was.

"did you only hook up with me, just so you could design a dress for your job!?" satoru came to a (rather hurtful) conclusion.

y/n could only respond with a blank expression before her name was screamed out loud by (mostly) sukuna alongside yuji, megumi and nobara.

"i mean, it did do me a good solid." y/n shrugged leaving satoru's jaw trailing the ground.

all jokes aside, she wanted to extend her relationship with satoru, and genuinely wanted to get more intimate with him. plus, looking through the fashion in movies like 365 days and fifty shades of grey, makes you feel some type of way.

"kidding!" she giggled before placing a sneaky kiss on his cheek. she confessed as she held hands with him, swinging them back and forward. "i really enjoyed every moment i spend with you."

satoru chuckled, playing his forehead into  hers, "you're just saying that cause they're here."

"i knew it!"

the couple turned around and saw yuji, megumi and nobara, in particular, pointing her finger strongly towards gojo and l/n. the mother could only laugh, awaiting her dramatic announcement.

"i told you they would!" nobara declared proudly. megumi could only shrug.

"it was inevitable." megumi remarked offhandedly. he looked over at itadori, "how's sukuna taking the news."

yuji gave his friend a frowned expression, he stated, "stage one: denial."

the adults went their separate ways, satoru to the principal and y/n with her non-biological kids, she gave each of them hugs and asked them if they were all okay. y/n would occasionally worry about her favourite three, they live in quite the dangerous world filled with curses, the last thing she wanted was for one of them to get killed or hurt by the curse spirits.

the group decided to hang out by a nearby lake hidden by the trees shading them from the sun. megumi offered to get some snacks and drinks while nobara wanted to bring some of her friends, leaving itadori (+ sukuna) alone with y/n. scratch that, it was mostly sukuna, who didn't take the news quite well.

"how could you fall in love with that man!" sukuna bellowed in rage, y/n wasn't fazed at all. despite his mouth only on yuji's face, you could tell that he was pissed at the inevitable. the curse softened his voice, "you know what? i know exactly what you are doing?"

y/n, not knowing what she was doing, raised a brow, "you do?"

"you do." he sensually replied, almost in a whisper. sukuna answered, "you were playing hard to get all those months. but you realised that you could handle all this sexy-kuna, you, unfortunately, had to downgrade to the male ursula."

if y/n had to pick between either bleaching her eyes and ears or hearing sukuna say the word sexy-kuna an attempted sexy tone. the ears and eyes must go.

she wondered how long it'll take sukuna to realise that she'll never love him the way that he does to her. maybe for a while, i guess being dead, alone and horny caused him to have a strong attraction to any woman he laid his eyes on. that's what yuji told her anyways.

"i'm really sorry about him," itadori said as he slapped the curse's mouth, shutting him up for now. he optimistically asked, "anyways, how's your relationship with gojo going?"

y/n confessed with a smile, "quite good, actually, well, nothing changed. we are still the same."

"i'm surprised gojo was able to get a girl in the first place." a voice declared boldly from behind, y/n looked up and saw megumi was joined by nobara and the second years - maki (the one that spoke), inumaki and panda.

she's briefly talked to the three during the exchange event. each one of them were extremely kind, although did ask if y/n was gojo's baby-mama.

"what spell did he put you under?" maki joked, as inumaki handed the drinks and megumi handed out the snacks.

y/n scoffed as she placed her sketchbook to the side and got her drinks and snacks, "the worst one in the book."

inumaki asked moving his hands as if a baby was in it, "salmon?"

"she's with my friend and her baby niece." y/n replied. she wasn't the best with understanding inumaki, but she had to make an effort since he was had very selfless of not putting everyone in danger with his powerful ability.  y/n soon realised something and sighed, "awk, i should have brought her with me, you guys haven't seen her yet."

"no, only as a little bun in the oven." panda replied brightly, as a tray of various cookies was passed around. the tray, from itadori who couldn't verbally ask y/n if she wanted once since it was in his mouth, was handed to y/n.

she politely declined, making the boy placing on the side, for late-night snacks, "no thanks. during pregnancy, i had the hugest cravings for them. now i'm scarred for life from them."

y/n was not joking. one time at her mother's house, the cookie jar was practically begging her to devour it's sugary goodness. her brain had the wonderful idea of enhancing the regular taste of a cookie to the max, so when she did take a bite, the woman starting to cry her eyes out at the anticlimactic taste of the cookie.

"oh, well, i'll eat them for you!" itadori grinned with his mouth already covered in crumbs.

that's when a wet mushy crunch of cookie just popped out of the side of yuji's mouth. everyone fell silent and glared in shock horror at the single piece of cookie on the ground.

a single tear appeared on yuji's face, keeping up speed as it got near the end of his face. the twist of the tale was that the tear wasn't even yuji's, the king of curses' eye and mouth opened, funny enough,  you could tell that he was upset.

he took his time to collect his thoughts and feelings through whimpers and sniffles, his was heart breaking at the seams. his true love (not really), not loving him the way the he loves her.

tragic, really. (not really).

the king stuttered as if his name was y/n. "i-i-i get p-petty when i'm u-upset."

a/n: thank you all for 100k reads xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.1K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
12.3K 136 15
๐Ÿ’—- fluff ๐Ÿ”ฅ-smut โ€ผ๏ธ-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit ๐Ÿ”ฅ -updates when im not frickin busy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” -none of the art is mi...
31.6K 860 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
3.8K 134 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...