𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

тняєє

6.7K 233 105
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•

Today, the first day of the year and Vienna's last year. As much as she can't wait to leave, a part of her does not want to. Because when she leaves she has to go home and won't have any escape from her father.

But Vienna has been saving money since she was young, but not enough. And a few years after her mother died, Vienna found money her mother had left her And she has kept it hidden since. She has a plan and she intends to use it, no matter who gets in her way.

And she wants nothing more than to see his blood on her hands as his life drains from his eyes.

"Uniform pass" she hears a squeaky voice from beside her as she walked down the corridors.

She stopped and looked to the side. Hermionie stood with Ginny and Harry as she held out a small piece of paper. Hermionie stood with her brows raised and a proud grin on her face.

Vienna took it with a fake smile on her lips, sarcastically copying Hermionie's. She then scrunched it up in her hand, into a ball and then threw it at Hermionie. Hitting her nose.

Hermionie's mouth gaped open and then stepped forward but Harry stopped her from doing anything to Vienna.

Vienna didn't budge at all as she watched Hermionie pounce forward at her. Vienna looked carelessly at the annoyed girl as she simply walked away from them.

༺♥༻

Vienna was sat in the great hall, eating breakfast when she saw someone take the seat beside her. She turned her head and saw Pansy.

"Hi, how are you," Pansy asked Vienna.

Vienna placed her unfinished slice of toast on her plate, "I'm good, how are you" she asked confused.

Pansy and Vienna never usually talked much, they spoke occasionally but they weren't that close.

"I'm good" Pansy shrugged as she nodded her head.

Vienna squinted her eyes and she watched Pansy's awkwardness.

"What is it?" Vienna asked, knowing she either wanted to tell her something or ask her a question.

Pansy took a deep breath in like she was about to say something big.

"You're good friends with Natalie, right?" Pansy asked.

"I am," Vienna said, intrigued to where this was going.

"Oh, good" Pansy smiled, "do you know if she is into girls?"

"I think so," Vienna replied.

"Cool," Pansy began fiddling with the knife and fork in front of her.

"Why?" Vienna asked with a knowing smile.

"Just curious," Panay shrugged.

"You like her don't you?" Vienna asked.

Pansy laughed awkwardly, "what? No," she said in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah, you do!" Vienna nudged her. "I saw the way you two were dancing at the party last night"

"Ok. Yes. I do like her" Pansy sighed Dramatically, "fuck. She's so hot!"

"She's also coming—"

"What!" Pansy shot her head up to look at Vienna.

"—This way," Vienna added.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Pansy whispered, "is my lipstick smudged?"

"No, " Vienna chucked, "you look fine!"

"Hey" Natalie greeted.

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked as she watched Vienna step out from the Bench.

"Toilet. I'll see you in class" Vienna said, "Pansy can keep you company"

Vienna looked back as she walked out and saw the two girls smiling with rosy cheeks at each other.

༺♥༻

Vienna did in fact go to the toilet. But she sat with her legs crossed on top of the toilet seat. She had a cigarette in-between her fingers as she gradually smoked it, enjoying her own company.

This was a common thing Vienna did. She wasn't addicted to cigarettes, she more did it out of boredom and sometimes a distraction. If she wanted, she could easily go a week and longer without having one.

It wasn't the cigarette she was addicted to, it was the feeling of doing. It was a distraction. When she did it, she wouldn't think about what her father does to her, she wouldn't feel scared, or anxious about the next time she had to go home. It relaxed her. And so did alcohol and weed. Both of which Vienna also did occasionally.

Vienna was almost finished with her cigarette and it was almost time to go to her first lesson of the day, Potions, when she heard a group of girls walk into the bathroom.

"Fucking Slytherins" she recognised Hermionie's voice, "I swear to God, they act like animals"

"I can't believe there were no professors around" She heard Ginny's voice.

Vienna started to put out her cigarette on the cubical wall, growing curious by their conversation and what had happened.

"As soon as I get this flour out of my hair, I am going straight to Dumbledore '' Hermionie screeched.

"Ugh, I'm surprised that slut, Vienna wasn't with them" Hermionie continued, "she's always up to no good"

Out of boredom, Vienna decided to flush the toilet and walk out of the cubical. She walked towards the sinks where she saw Hermionie and her minions, Ginny and Parvati, standing with shocked faces.

Vienna walked to the sink beside them and started washing her hands. The three girls stood behind her looking at her in the mirror and she could feel their eyes burning into her. Judging and dying to let their gossiping mouths run wild.

"Don't mind me," Vienna said.

Hermionie looked annoyed and slightly embarrassed, which Vienna was finding very amusing.

"You got a little something in your—" Vienna gestured to her own hair, "—hair"

"Oh, well you're observant" Hermionie sarcastically laughed.

"You stink of cigarettes, Vienna. Have you been smoking in there?" Hermionie asked her, trying to change the subject, but mainly because she was embarrassed by Vienna seeing the flour in her hair.

"I can write you up a detention for that" Hermione said as she took a step forward.

"Ginny, go check if there's any evidence" Hermionie ordered her and like a servant to a king, Ginny went over to the cubical Vienna was just in.

Vienna knew there was evidence in there but she was trying to show she didn't care, which was an easy job to Vienna.

"You really need to get a life, Granger" Vienna sighed as she leant her back against the sink.

"I have one, " she snapped as Ginny walked out with her smocked cigarette, "and you now have a detention"

Hermionie started to write on a slip of paper and then handed it to Vienna, "and don't throw it at me again, because I have a copy, which I will be giving to Filch, so he knows to expect you—"

"Yeah, yeah. I know how it works" Vienna said as she took the slip from Hermionie and walked out of the Bathroom.

"Good luck getting the flour out of your hair," Vienna said as she walked out.

༺♥༻

Vienna made her way to Potions and walked into the classroom. The first thing she saw was Blaise and Theo sat at a table with Draco, Pansy and Natalie. A spare seat in-between Theo and Blaise.

She saw that the boys had white stains on their sleeves, which looked exactly like flour. And instantly, she knew they were the Slytherins Hermionie was talking about.

"Oh, so it was you who pissed off Granger," Vienna sighed as she sat on the stool, then placed her detention slip on the desk, "she gave me a detention!"

"It wasn't me who threw it at her!" Blaise raised his hands.

"It was us," Pansy and Natalie laughed.

"We weren't aiming for her," Pansy said.

"We were aiming for the air around her," Natalie added.

"As Granger was walking past us she called us immature, so Natalie and Pansy, the others here, thought it would be funny to throw the bag of flour they for some reason had." Theo started talking.

"And she didn't know who threw it so she gave us all a detention" said an annoyed Draco from in front of Vienna.

"Oh so you will all be joining me in detention then?" Vienna asked.

"Nope!" Draco sighed, "I'm not going"

"I think it will be fun, " Pansy laughed, which made Natalie laugh.

"I'm surprised you are going" Theo nudged Vienna's arm.

"I still haven't decided if I am or not" Vienna responded, truthfully.

"Well, if you are going, we will make it fun! We always do" Blaise said as he winked at Vienna, causing her to chuckle.

"I don't think I am going to go. I don't want to give Hermionie the satisfaction of seeing me in there." Vienna said.

"Vienna" she looked up, across the table and saw Natalie looking at her, "I heard the school is phoning home if we don't go"

Natalie was trying to warn Vienna discreetly. If her father gets a call from the school he will either come to the school or he will force her to come home. And neither of those options did Vienna want.

Vienna sighed, knowing she will have to go to the detention, "Maybe I will go then. I'll only be bored later anyway"

Natalie smiled, happy she was able to warn her friend and glad she wasn't going to risk being hurt by her father.

Everyone at the table soon joined in the conversation as the class continued, all apart from Draco who couldn't seem to look away from Vienna.

She was a strange girl. He wasn't even sure he liked her as a friend, let alone more. But he couldn't understand her. Couldn't Figure her story out. Draco was quiet, he acted as though he was a loner, even though he had Theo and Blaise as friends. He would always be the one who would watch. He had nothing else to do, other than watch the world around him go by. He knew everyone's story. Not on purpose. He would always overhear people's conversations or see things happen.

But Vienna, he couldn't understand. She was so secretive and acted as though she cared about nothing. And he knew she had a story. Everyone has a story.

For some reason, he wanted to know.

Maybe her story is the reason why she always seemed to be so careless and cold-blooded towards others and herself.

Maybe it was curiosity or boredom as to why Draco wanted to know.

Draco looked away from Vienna when she looked up, noticing his staring. She didn't think anything of it but if she knew he was trying to figure her story out then maybe she would have been scared. Or maybe she would have been happy because Draco despises men like her father.

And men like Draco would kill for you.

But would he kill for her?

___________________________________
Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
343 115 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
11.2K 302 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
2.7K 41 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...