From Ennemis To Lovers (J.JK)

Oleh BoxyTaehyung

⚠️NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING!⚠️ You are Y/N and you came from Busan. You moved to Seoul for your mom's business a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Welcome to Seoul.
Chapter 2: "YOU?!".
Chapter 3: Canteen.
Chapter 4: "YOU?!" (Again).
Chapter 5: Dinner.
Chapter 6: Ignorance.
Chapter 7: Group project.
Chapter 8: Feeling internally sad.
Chapter 9: Group chat.
Chapter 10: 4 sleepyheads.
Chapter 11: Little incident.
Chapter 12: Gathering.
Chapter 13: Possessiveness.
Chapter 14: School trip.
Chapter 15: Best freinds forever.
Chapter 16: Arrived.
Chapter 17: Love matter.
Chapter 18: Value.
Chapter 19: Dirty intentions.
Chapter 20: Almost got raped.
Chapter 21: Back to home.
Chapter 23: Pillow fight.
Chapter 24: Misunderstanding.
Chapter 25: Burst out.
Chapter 26: Preparations.
Chapter 27: Getting ready.
Chapter 28: Happy ending.

Chapter 22: Jisoo...

805 39 0
Oleh BoxyTaehyung

Jisoo POV

I entered my house trying to be as calm as i could.

I took off my shoes silently then went upstairs to my room to take a quick shower.

I came out of the bathroom after putting on my clothes and sat on the bed, trying to rest a little because the pain was too much for me.

I layed down and closed my eyes, feeling sleepy, then drifted to my dreamland.

AFTER 2 HOURS

I flinched and woke up from my sleep after hearing my dad's yelling.

I sat up on the bed, all scared of what was going to happen nextly.

He entered my room after opening the door harshly which bumped into the wall hardly.

I flinched again by this sound and got up from the bed, shivering.

"So now you will sleep while your dad is working hard for you!!!".

He shouted and i closed my eyes tightly while gripping my sweatpant's fabric and so scared.

He came closer and grabbed my hair harshly making me cry in pain.

"Go right now and cook something for me otherwise you will be dead!!".

He shouted on my face and threw me on the floor harshly.

I got up quickly, still bearing the pain and went downstairs to cook for him.

I entered the kitchen then started to prepare the dinner for my dad while crying silently.

After sometimes, i finished to cook and went to him with the food in my hands.

He was sitting in the living room, i went to him and put the plate in front of him.

He stared at the food then me and back at the food.

Thanks to god, he did not say anything and started to eat, as i was about to go back to my room, he yelled.

"What kind on food is this?!".

I flinched and turned around to face him.

"D-dad what's wro-" he cut me off by throwing the plate on the floor which broke into pieces.

He got up and took out his belt before coming to me and starting to beat me.

I yelled and cried in pain but he did not care, i was just praying in my mind that someone could came and save me.

MEANWHILE

YN POV

After 1 hour and half, i finished to write the notes and went to my closet before taking out some normal clothes to go to Unnie's house...

(This is what i wore👇)

I wore my clothes before taking the notes that i wrote for Unnie and went downstairs.

I saw my mom watching TV so i went to her "Mom?".

She looked at me then frowned "Dear? Are you going somewhere?".

I nodded.

"Yes i was going to Jisoo Unnie's house to give her her homework and notes. I will come back soon".

I said and she nodded before saying goodbye.

I went out of my house, then started to walk to her's which was 20 mins away.

But since i was a sporty person, it took me not so long to arrive there.

I soon spotted her house then went there.

As i was in front of the door, i was about to knock but saw the door already opened.

I frowned but soon widened my eyes after hearing someone yelling from inside, and i recognized the voice very quickly, it was Unnie.

I did not think a second time and entered the house, and the scene in front of me, made my heart tear apart.

AUTHOR POV

As YN entered in, she saw Jisoo's dad beating Jisoo up.

She felt like her body got froze and her heart was no longer here.

But as he was about to beat her again, YN yelled "Don't you dare!!!".

The dad froze on his spot then turned around with a blank expression.

YN's tears started to make their way to her cheeks as she saw Jisoo's helpless and almost dead body.

She went to Jisoo and hugged her tightly after falling down beside her.

Jisoo muttered slowly "YN, thank you for saving me".

YN felt so sad, angry and disguted because of this so called Jisoo's dad.

She made Jisoo got up with her and Jisoo's dad spoke "Who the hell are you?!".

YN looked at him, not scared at all "I'm who i'am but who are you to beat her up like this?".

The old man scoffed "I'm her dad-".

"Dad?! You call yourself a dad, the person who beat his child like this, call himself a dad?!".

The old man warned "Look you don't intefere between us, it's our personals issus".

YN was not scared at all, all she could saw was how her sister was helpless and sad.

"How can a dad treat his daughter like this" "i'm her dad and i can-".

YN cut him off again "A dad?! Again, tsk a dad who use his daughter as stress reliever or a punching bag".

He got angry and was about to slap YN but coudn't.

"Uh-uh don't you dare, if you touch me then you will see what will happen to you".

"Does not your mom taught you the manners?" He said and YN got angry.

"Don't you dare to talk like that about my mom. She taught me everything, how to respect others, how to talk, how to love others and she also taught me how to put the wrong persons in their right place".

She gritted her teeth at the last sentence and the old man got furious.

"Get out of my house and leave my daughter with me!!".

YN was uninteressted in what he was saying then looked at Jisoo.

"Unnie where is your room?".

She pointed toward upstairs then the girls went upstairs.

YN entered in her room and got a bag from somewhere, then she started to take Jisoo's every stuffs, like clothes, products and all before putting them in the bag.

Then the old man entered in "What are you doing?!".

YN glared him "Don't talk to me like that, i'm not Unnie who will listen to your nonsense like this".

She finished to pack her things then stood in front of the old man confidently while grabbing Jisoo's arm.

"Now she will live with me and my mom. My mom will give her the love which her own mom could not give her nor her dad who did not give her. Uncle, you know what? I'm a girl who had grown up without her dad because he left me and my mom alone. But when Unnie told me that she have a dad, i was really happy that she have a dad who can love her but sad that her mom could not stay by her side. I thought that having a dad was a wonderful thing, but Uncle today you prooved me wrong. I know not every dad are like how you are but still it broke my heart. When i saw Unnie in this state, my heart broke. Me as a girl who does not even have a blood connection with Unnie, felt like i was dead after seeing that. But you as a blood related person, how can you do that?! This is why my mom always said that the heart's relationships are stronger, deeper, more meaningful and more beautiful than the blood related relationships. So uncle now i'm going and Jisoo Unnie will never comeback to you, and don't try to find her if you want her to see happy. Bye".

With that YN and Jisoo went out of the room as well the house.

And Jisoo's dad? (You will all see what will happen to him later).

Now the girls were walking in the almost dark street, hands in hands as YN had Jisoo's bag in the other hand.

"Unnie?" YN said and Jisoo looked at her.

"Why did you bear all of this until now?".

Jisoo sighed then looked up at the sky "I don't know, maybe i thought he was my only family".

"But Unnie he was beating you really harshly- arghh nevermind. Hmm what about i call the boys at my home so we can spend sometime together?".

YN asked and Jisoo nodded while smiling.

Then YN took out her phone and did a group call with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Group call between Taehyung, YN and Jungkook:

Taehyung: Hello?

Jungkook: Yep?

YN: Hello, Oppa, Kook, come to my house to have a little talk.

Taehyung: Angel, is everything fine?

Jungkook: Yes and where is noona?

YN: Don't worry Unnie is with me, just both of you come to my house.

Taehyung: Ok coming...

Jungkook: Yes i'll be there in five...

YN: Ok bye...

YN hung up the call and they both went quickly to YN's house.

YN asked Jisoo if she could tell everything to her mom, Taehyung and Jungkook and she agreed.

YN and Jisoo entered the house and got greeted by Ji-woo's smiling yet confused face.

"Welcome to both of you but why are you here Jisoo dear?".

Ji-woo asked sweetly then YN replied.

"Mom i will tell you everything once Oppa and Jungkook come".

Ji-woo nodded while smiling and they all went to the living room.

As they all sat down, Ji-woo gasped after seeing all the bruises on Jisoo's body.

Ji-woo scooted to Jisoo before sitting beside her on the couch.

"Jisoo what is this?" "Unty it's some bruises-" Ji-woo cut her off.

"Wait i will come back with the first aid kit, wait here. And YN you go and bring some medecines for her from the kitchen's cupboard with a glass of water".

Jisoo did not understand anything about what was happening at this moment.

YN smiled rassuringly at Jisoo then went to the kitchen.

After sometimes, Ji-woo came with the kit and YN too with the medecines and water.

Ji-woo sat beside Jisoo and took her arm in her hands.

"OMG it must be hurting you right. Wait let me treat them".

Jisoo did not talk and just looked at Ji-woo, she felt like being loved by her real mom.

Ji-woo started to treat her very carefully and Jisoo started to tear up, not because it was hurting but because she felt like her real mom was in front of her.

Suddently the door bell rang and YN went to open the door, it was Taehyung and Jungkook, both.

Taehyung entered while smiling then hugged YN "My angel~~ how are you?".

"I'm fine oppa, and you?" "Me too i'm fine".

They smiled but Taehyung's smile faded away when he saw Ji-woo treating Jisoo.

YN did a handshake with Jungkook and they smiled.

Taehyung ran to them "Jisoo? What happened? Eomoni, what happened to her?".

Ji-woo stopped for awhile then looked up at Taehyung.

"Oh Taehyung dear, you are here. Hmm i don't know, YN will tell us now".

Taehyung sat on the couch across Ji-woo and Jisoo's couch, all worried.

Then Jungkook too frowned while sitting on the couch beside Taehyung.

"Noona? Are you ok?".

Jisoo nodded while smiling and Ji-woo continued to treat her arms then her legs after pulling her sweatpants up to her knees.

After treating her, Ji-woo took the medecines before giving it to Jisoo.

Then she made her drink the water with her own hands.

"Now that she is treated, angel tell us what happened to her?".

Taehyung asked worriedly and impatiently.

Then YN told them from when she went out of the house to when she came out of Jisoo's house.

That's it at this moment Taehyung got up and went out of the house furiously.

Everyone got shocked by his behavior because it was new to see this side of him.

Ji-woo hugged Jisoo tightly.

"Don't worry now i will take care of you as a real mom".

Jisoo hugged her back "Thank you eomma".

YN and Jungkook looked at them while smiling emotionally.

Then YN asked to Jungkook "Where did Oppa go?".

Jungkook replied "He went where he should be right now".

-------------------‐------------------

Taehyung walked furiously toward Jisoo's house, he was so much angry at this time.

He arrived at her home and did not even bother to knock, he just broke the door with his foot.

He entered the house furiously and at this moment Jisoo's dad too came out of the kitchen after hearing the loud thud of the door falling onto the floor.

The old man saw him then widened his eyes when Taehyung approached him with a speed of cheetah and made the old man fall onto the floor on his back.

Taehyung sat on his stomach and started to beat him harshly, he could not stop himself.

"You bastard!!!!!! How dare you to touch my Jisoo, han?! Firstly you snatched her mom away from her and now you beated her up as she is not even a human!!!!!!! Shame on you, shame on you, you bastard!!!!".

He was punching him non stop, and the old man was almost dead and was breathing heavily as he cannot breath normally beacause Taehyung was on his stomach.

Taehyung continued to punch him but was soon stopped by someone, and this someone was none other than Jungkook.

"Hyung!!!!! Stop he will die!!!".

Jungkook grabbed him by his waist from behind but still Taehyung did not stop.

Then Jungkook yelled his lunges out "HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!".

This was when Taehyung stopped and glared the old man while breathing heavily.

"I'm going now and don't you dare to come to her again, otherwise i will not even bother to beat you and i will kill you directly!".

Taehyung said and went out of the house.

Jungkook looked at the old man, then sighed disapointedly before going out to see where his hyung was.

Jungkook went out of the house then spotted Taehyung walking normally.

Jungkook ran to him to catch his speed then started to walk beside him without talking.

They walked silently but soon Jungkook spoke "Are you ok now?" Taehyung hummed while looking at his feets.

Then Jungkook put his arm around his shoulder.

"You must love her a lot right?".

Taehyung looked at him directly, because he remember that he said that he loved Jisoo only to YN.

"Kook what are you talking about?".

Jungkook sighed dramatically.

"A man who get angry because a girl was hurt, a man who go to the person who touched the hurted girl, a man who beat up this person and lastly you call this hurted girl yours. Then how can't i see the love and the care in this man's eyes for this hurted girl"?

Taehyung looked at him while smiling slightly.

"Kook you really became more mature, it must be YN's loves side effects".

They both laughed then Jungkook spoke again.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm fine my bro don't worry" they did a bro hug then went back to YN's house.

They soon arrived there and entered in the house only to see the 3 womens worried.

Suddently YN saw him then almost yelled "Oppa!!".

She went to him and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Where did you go?" Taehyung smiled.

"Don't worry angel, i just went to clarify some things and now it's all fine".

YN pulled out from the hug and Jungkook spoke after sitting beside Jisoo and putting his arm around her shoulders.

"So my noona will be here from now?".

"Exactly" Ji-woo said and everyone smiled.

After some hours the boys went to their homes as it was getting late.

And the girls ate the dinner together while talking about random things.

Soon YN and Jisoo washed the dishes and went upstairs.

Jisoo will sleep with YN in the same room and on the same bed of course.

They both did the night routine and went to sit on the bed.

"Unnie wait i will come with a bottle if water, i'm thirsty".

YN said and Jisoo nodded before YN could go out of the room.

She entered the kitchen then saw her mom drinking water too.

YN smiled to her mom then went to the frigde to take a bottle.

As she gravved one, her mom called her and she turned around.

"Yes mom?" Ji-woo came and hugged YN while caressing her hair.

"YN you don't know how much i'm proud of you, i really felt happy when i saw that you gave someone her justice".

YN smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you mom, but all of this credits goes to you. You are the one who taught me that".

Ji-woo kissed her forehead then bidded her goodbye before going in her room to sleep.

YN too then went to sleep.

Guys please support me🥲💔

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

354 50 19
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
334 16 22
Welcome or welcome back This is my first ever ff..I will try my best. hope you will enjoy. Tell me about it after you read it. Any advice so I can im...
13.8K 460 34
(Before anything a bit of a warning this book is pretty emotional! It may mention self harm, anxiety, depression. ) You have been abused by your pare...
697 48 22
Kim Taehyung fanfiction Min Jiyeon (You) just moved to another school in Daegu. Your parents passed away and you started to have signs of depression...