Arranged marriage

By giannagarvia

What happens when y/n Malfoy a loyal followοΏΌer to the dark lord has to Marry Mattheo riddle son of lord Volde... More

A r a n g e d m a r r i a g e
C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
N e w c h a r a c t e r s
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
Drama
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
C h a p t e r 46
c h a p t e r 47
C h a p t e r 48
C h a p t e r 49
C h a p t e r 50
C h a p t e r 51

C h a p t e r 13

13.1K 201 244
By giannagarvia

If you haven't read chapter 12 read it because it is very important, for this chapter.

But if you have please continue.
_____________________________________
Y/n malfoy's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning through the window making the sun hit my eyes.

I got up and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth, I went back outside and grabbed clothes to wear, I went back into the bathroom and showered, changed, put on makeup and did my hair.

I got out of the bathroom barely realizing that none of my friends were in the room.
Maybe there at breakfast.

I went to the great hall and found them sitting down at a table.
I went over and sat down next to them.

I started to put food on my plate until I felt familiar eyes on me.
I look to see Mattheo staring at me, i turn back and started talking to blaire, having our own conversation.

"HEY Y/N" I hear someone yell my name I look back to who it was, just to find out it was Lorenzo, he waved me over, I stood up and went next to him.

"Sit" he said, I sat down and looked at with a questioning face.

"Why are you guys fighting" Theodore asked holding his hands in front of him with straight posture.
Wtf is wrong with his friends.

"Mattheo kissed Astoria at the party" I said, looking at Mattheo who was sitting next to me.
I moved away a little bit from him and watched as Theodore and Lorenzo looked at him with wide eyes.

They pulled on his sweater and pulled him aside, so they can talk.
"Dude you told us that you love her" Theodore whispered/said.
"I do, but I was drunk and kissed Astoria" Mattheo responded.

God they are stupid I can hear every single word they are saying.

"But you love her that not an excuse" lorenzo said slapping him as a joke across the face.
Ok I'm just going to tell them that I hear them cause they look so stupid right now.

"Guys I can hear everything you are saying right now" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

"I told you" I hear Mattheo whisper and see him slap him in the gut.
What in the hell is wrong with these people.

They came over to me and sat down, Lorenzo looked at Mattheo and Mattheo looked at Theodore and Theodore looked at me.

"What" I asked, I have no idea what there even doing right now.

Theodore and Lorenzo turned to Mattheo who gave them a I don't know look.
Theodore shook his head and turned to Lorenzo, pulling on his sleeve.
"We will leave you two alone" Theodore said, still pulling on Lorenzo sleeve, who was looking at Mattheo with a death stare.

Mattheo faced me but I didn't pay attention, I looked around spotting my brother, Blaise and my friends hanging out.
I'm happy they are getting along.

I looked back forgetting Mattheo was there.
"I- I'm so-sorry" he said with his head down.
I really didn't care I just got annoyed and need time to think about everything, I couldn't just let everything pile up and become a mess.

"I'm not mad" I said, he looked at me with a shocked face almost confused face.

"Your not" he asked "no I just needed space and time to think, I really hate how my life is going to become I never wanted it like this" I explained.
It's true when I thought of a future I thought of a husband, sure but kids, no I despised kids there just a no.

I soon got interrupted from my thoughts with the sound of mattheo's voice "Oh, well I'm sorry and I actually wish you came back to the dorm" he said, with a small smile, I smiled back.

"I'm going with my brother and my friends, want to come" i asked him standing up, "let's go" he said, he stood up and walked with me over to them.

"Eww look it's Mattheo" Draco said with a disgusted face.
I guess he found out.
"You guys told him" I whispered to blaire and aurora.
"Sorry, he asked what happened to you and why you were more moody then usual" blaire said.

I always think about killing my brother.
He is a total idiot.

"It's fine Draco" I said to Draco who was still giving a death stare at Mattheo.
"NO it's not fine y/n it's the opposite of fine, you are supposed to marry my sister and have a kid with her but you thought oh i want to have sex with Astoria or whatever you where thinking is stupid, your stupid" Draco technically yelled in his face.

Mattheo looked unfazed about what draco just said.
He turned his head to me and was about to say something until Lorenzo and Theodore came over to our table.
They sat in between us and started to grab food, putting it on there plates.
It was so silent, none of us where talking.

I looked at Mattheo who turned to me, he stood up and grabbed my arm making me stand up.

We started to walk out the hall but before we can fully leave I hear Draco yell "you better not do anything to her"

God I hate him, I'm so happy that there isn't professors here right now.

We made it out of the great hall and started to walk down a couple of corridors.

"Mattheo we're are we going" I asked him.
He didn't respond, so i thought maybe we will go to our dorm.
We soon made it to the astronomy tower.

"Mattheo what are we doing up here" I asked.

"I'm sorry about everything, I want a future with you and children I don't see myself with Astoria or anyone else I want you, I know this isn't the best way to do it but" he pause, searching for something in his pocket, he got out a little black box and went down in one knee "y/n malfoy, will you make me the happiest person on earth and marry me" as soon as those words slip from his mouth, I went over and kissed him.

I chuckled to the kiss before my arms locked around his neck, tugging his hair gently.
"Mattheo" I moaned as he went down to my neck "yes, darling" he whispered his mouth getting closer and closer to my neck already covered in small bruises.
I leaned my head to the side to give him more space and moaned to the contact of his lips on my skin.

He pecked a few times on my collarbone before giving open mouthed kiss on the right side of my neck, his tongue licking everywhere and his teeth leaving even more bluish marks. It felt so good, too good.

My hand went in his brown hair and tugged hardly on the root making Mattheo growl and bitting me harder on the neck "god you make me so crazy for you y/n" he said.

Then, the need to be closer to him came forward and my mind went blank. My body and neediness had now full control of my movement and thoughts. It's like as if his touch were a drug for me it made me forget everything.

I pulled myself closer to him and moan at the contact of his already hard member against my pelvis.

"Oh my god, seriously" I hear Draco's voice, me and Mattheo pull away looking at all our friends who looked at us shocked.
"What is going on here" I hear blaire say, I looked at her to see her with a confused face.

"I told you strictly to not touch her or do anything to her" I hear Draco, I looked back  at Draco who was walking up to Mattheo.
"Draco calm down" I said.
"No I'm not going to calm down he likes to have sex with random girls why do you think he will change for you" Draco said, he soon realized what he said and looked at me with a sorry look on his face.
"Your only mad because you know that I won't be a lonely person unlike you and someone will actually love me" i was pissed he always makes everything about himself.

"I'm not mad, I just telling you the truth he is the son of the dark lord, you know that he likes to kill people he is a psychopath who know maybe he will kill you" Draco said.

"I'm not going to kill y/n, I may be a fucking psychopath but I wouldn't hurt her" Mattheo said.

"What we're you even doing up here" aurora asked, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah what we're you doing up here" Draco said sarcastically.
"Wait, is that a wedding ring on your finger" Blaise asked.

Holy shit I didn't even realized Mattheo slipped it on my finger.
"You fucking psychopath, first you kissed Astoria then kissed my sister and now you gave her a fucking wedding ring" Draco yelled at mattheo's face.
Mattheo seemed so unfazed about everything that is happening.

"He proposed to me and I kissed him" I said out of nowhere, we were already arranged to get married and they all knew that but now that it all seemed real they didn't want it to happen.
They all looked shock at what I just said but it was true.

Out of nowhere Draco started to laugh "that means that she never said yes" Draco said walking over to me and looking at the ring on my finger "you kissed him but never said yes, see she doesn't love you" Draco said.
I looked at Mattheo with a sympathy look but he just looked away from me, before leaving.

"Thanks a lot" I said to Draco, before leaving all of them.

He is so stubborn, I absolutely hate him, he makes everything about himself, he couldn't even let me be happy.

I started to walk to the common room.
I entered and went up to my old dorm.
I changed and showered then laid down on my bed I looked to the side to see what time it was.
4:30 pm I didn't know it was already this late.
I closed my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep.

_________________TIME SKIP_______________

I open my eyes to see everything blurry, I blinked a couple of times, making it all look normal.

I turned to my side and looked at the time 9:46 pm.

I stood up knowing that I won't be able to fall asleep right away.

I open the dorm door and walked right out closing the door behind me, I made my way to the common room couches just to see Draco.

I sat down next to him but keep my distance.

"Why aren't you asleep" he asked, I'm going to lie to him.
"I thought about Mattheo and how you ruined everything because your stubborn" I said, half of it was true my mind before falling asleep was a mess, I didn't think I would fall asleep.

I looked at the fire not trying to make eye contact with Draco.

"Look I'm sorry I really am, I don't mean anything I said" he said, with a sympathetic look.

"So then why did you say it" I asked, finally making eye contact with him.

"I didn't want you to get hurt like last time, I didn't want to get hurt like last time" he explained, why did he have to bring that up.

"Y/n your ex used to hurt yo-" I cut him off.
"If you want to make me feel better stop talking about it, I know what he used to do to me" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said "you should be cause your ruined everything" I responded before going back to the dorm.

I don't want to talk to him anymore.
I went over to my bed and laid down, letting my mind wonder.

Draco malfoy's POV

I stood up from the couch and left the common room, making my way to Mattheo and y/n's room, I tried not to get caught by anyone since I would get in big trouble.

I made it to there room and knocked hoping that he will open it.

After a few minutes the door open, showing a annoyed Mattheo.

"What do you want" he asked me, I walked past him and entered the room, sitting down on the couch.

"Y/n isn't here" he said, walking over to the couch.
"I know, I came here to talk to you" I responded.

He gave me a signal to continue talking.
"I don't want my sister to get hurt again, last time the guy was a spycho he was obsessed with her, he got so obsessed to the point where he didn't even let her talk to me" I paused before continuing the story "he got jealous when she talked to any other guy that wasn't him, at first he seemed nice but then he started to be abusive even in front of my father, we couldn't do anything about it, he almost killed my father then he went after my mom, almost killing her too, he was close to killing all of us and y/n she needed help she was on the verge of dying, she had so many bruises and was bleeding" I explained, I don't want any of us to get hurt again.

"Where is he now" Mattheo asked.
"He is in Azkaban, he's known for killing a bunch of people"

"Pls just tell me you won't hurt her, or become like your father" I said.
"I won't become like my father, I hate him and I won't hurt y/n, to be honest I love her I really do and I made a mistake kissing Astoria" he said.

"You better be good to her" I stood up from the couch and started to walk over to the door.

"By the way, y/n is wearing the ring and she does love you" I said before leaving.

As soon as I was trying to get back to the common room I felt two pares of eyes on me, familiar but strange ones.

_________________________________________

Hello darlings, I will continue this story, I have ideas but it will take time to write.

I'm really loving we're my own story is going.

And well that's all but I hope you guys like the story, by the way for the ones that didn't notice there is a chapter before the a/n and you should read it to understand.

Lots of love, gianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 6.5K 64
π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘œ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | π‘ π‘šπ‘’Μˆπ‘‘ (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...
14.8K 297 12
Even in the dark period of war, there is still a thing called love. Mattheo Riddle finds that out after going to Hogwarts for the first time, having...
310K 7.5K 63
Y/N Y/L/N, a sixteen year old girl that goes to hogwarts, with her best friend Eleanor. The girl met two brothers that both dislike her at first, but...
3.4K 70 14
Y/n Malfoy finds out that she is in an arranged marriage with Mattheo Riddle. She hates Voldemort and his followers but can't do anything about the e...