✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

-siriuslycv द्वारा

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... अधिक

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁷.²plan b

2.6K 132 14
-siriuslycv द्वारा

1997
POTTER MANOR

"So, we all got our pairs, yes?" Mad Eye Moody asked. He'd just explained a few things that aren't really relevant to mention, while everyone was filling in Potter's living room.

Seeing as their previous, easy plan is not going to work anymore, their plan B was a go in motion. Athena wasn't excited about it. She'd mentioned her dream to everyone already - well excluding the gem part - and everyone had agreed to keep their guard up, seeking as they already know that the death eaters know of their new transportation time.

Everyone nodded at Mad Eye's question. Everyone had different partners, Athena being partnered up with James and Sirius. It wasn't the best partnership, knowing that the three were practically family, and extremely mischievous. They could do anything to the death eaters, and the others won't have any say in it because they're all extremely reckless. Athena was the one to turn into Harry - which she wasn't a big fan of - to become a distraction.

Another reason why the three were partnered together was because they were all powerful. They were practically a decoy to the death eaters, seeing as they would instantly react to attack the Harry with his dad and godfather.

"For those of you who haven't had a Polyjuice Potion before-" Mad Eye walked over to Fred, handing him the potion. "Fair warning- it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you Mad Eye?" Fred joked, stopping as he noticed the glare on the man's face. "Just trying to diffuse the tension."

Athena was standing next to George, so watching the two make disgusted faces as they took a sip made her laugh. She took the potion, sipping on it. She wanted to vomit. Her face held disgust, feeling her body deform.

"Not laughing now, are you Fi?" Athena heard George snicker, to which she just glared at him in return. That only caused the boy and his twin to laugh even more as Athena looked extremely weird, as the sight was an ugly mix of Athena and Harry trying to stare at them.

It wasn't long until Athena felt her sight become blurry, like extremely blurry. "Holy shit Harry... Uncle James, how'd Harry's eyes get this bad..."

James had laughed, as Sirius snorted. "It runs in the family. Harry's grandad had even worse eyesight."

It wasn't long until everyone who had drunk the potion looked like Harry. "Wow. We're identical."

"Not yet, you're not." A bunch of similar clothing was brought out. "Change into these clothes- including you Harry."

Athena grabbed the clothes, standing back up straight, only to be met with an unfortunate sight. She was facing a mirror, and she honestly got scared. "I'm never looking into a mirror again..."

Athena gripped her broom, both James and Sirius on either side of her. It was dark, and everyone was on a broom or some sort of vehicle. "GO!"

They soared into the sky, quickly whizzing past the wind as they flew through the clouds. They all knew where they were heading, so they didn't need to follow a leader or some sort.

Within the clouds was chaos. There weren't even any death eaters yet, but it already looked like it knew something bad was about to happen. The clouds were grey, visible even though it was the night. Thunder was heard in the distance, as well as lighting being spotted throughout.

It wasn't long until they realised the origin of those chaos. Death eaters, attacking their own members. Athena looked like Harry, and with both James and Sirius next to her, this attracted multiple death eaters.

"Watch out F-" Sirius yelled, however stopping himself before he yelled out the wrong name.

Athena gripped her broom tightly, as well as her wand. Spells were thrown back and forth, dodging the ones being thrown at her. However they were going way too fast. At the rate of the speed the death eaters were attacking them, she was bound to get hit. She parted with her dad and uncle, seeing as they had to fight the death eaters that were aiming for them. She'd tried to help them out, but she already had to deal with those attacking her.

"Bombarda!" She heard, feeling an attack coming at her. She dove down, dodging the spell easily. She turned around, throwing a curse at the death eater that threw the spell at her. That death eater got hit, but Athena wasn't fast enough.

Looking forward, her eyes widened, seeing a bright white light aiming for her. She instantly moved to the side, however it was too close already and had managed to hit her. It grazed her shoulder, leaving the spot bleeding profusely. The pain ached in her shoulder, however she couldn't deal with that as there were still a few attacking her.

It wasn't long until James had come to her aid, Sirius somewhere behind them as he got rid of the remaining death eaters. They weren't far from the Burrow, however Athena's cover had already blown, and death eaters had already realised who she actually was.

"Get the girl! She's another asset to our Lord!" One of the death eaters yelled. At this point, nearby death eaters had practically left the Harry they were attacking and had gone for the girl.

"Why is it always me..." Athena whined, going faster as she moved different directions to dodge the spells being thrown at her.

"We need to be able to get rid of them!" Sirius yelled as he and James caught up with Athena's speed. The three played quidditch, and were fucking gods at it. They were fast, faster than the death eaters as they didn't even use any brooms or such.

Athena scanned her eyes around the area, but there wasn't anything in the area that they could use to rid of the death eaters. They flew through the sky like a bullet, trying to buy time as they tried to think of successful ways.

"Hey Prongs, do you remember the spell that we used to flood the school during our seventh year?" Sirius asked loudly, the wind blowing onto his hair (that'd been half tied-up).

An obvious smug smile formed on the Potter's face. "Are you thinking of what I think you're thinking?"

"On three, we turn around and cast the spell on them, deal?" Sirius stated. The death eaters were at least ten meters from them, and the fact the wind harshly crashing onto them didn't help with hearing either. "One... two... three!"

Athena turned her head around, keeping a tight grip onto her broom as she watched water exit out of Sirius and James' wands, forming a giant blob of water on a spot that the death eaters have yet to go under. It filled up quickly, and before the girl knew it, a giant blob of water formed in the sky.

"Let go!" She heard her uncle yell out, and with that, the blob of water had fallen right on top of death eaters, dragging said people down.

The two let out loud cheers, letting go of their brooms as they raised their arms up. But seeing as they were practically going more than a thousand miles per hour, they had to hold back on to their brooms.

✎✎

Athena had gotten off her broom, the item falling onto the grassy floor as she was about to go along with it. Sirius had managed to carry the girl, seeing that a whole right side of her shirt was practically covered in blood.

"Inside, now!" Sirius ran, not caring that Remus and Kingsley were coming at them with their wands out. "I have no time for this bloody proof shit, my daughter is bleeding to death- Molly! Help!"

Sirius had put the girl onto the other long couch, seeing that one was already occupied. He, on the other hand, had his ear bleeding, as if part of it had been cut off. "Dear Merlin, not both of them..."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

731K 22.2K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
73.5K 2.5K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
148K 3.3K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...