𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 (...

By MiraculousSmutStory

⚠️Warning⚠️ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered... More

Recap and Summary
New Beginnings
The Truth Behind the Mask
Gameplan
Expect the Unexpected
"Who are you Really?"
Everybody Makes Mistakes
Stress Relief
Time to Pick up the Pieces
Long Time No See
Can You Keep a Secret?
This Year Should be Interesting
Zuka
First Day, First Year
Reunions
He Said, She Said
Bipolar
You Should Always Knock
Drunken Mistakes Part 2
Why Can't You Just Talk to Me?
Just a Couple
What If ?
Finding Our 'Happy'
It's Okay Not to be Okay
I Missed Your Lips
Let's Have a Baby?
Sad Announcement :(

White Lies

5.6K 90 611
By MiraculousSmutStory

Chapter 22• 'White Lies'

Third Person POV: (Adrien and Nino's Penthouse Apartment)

Adrien lied in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. The whole scenario with Marinette kept playing over and over again in his head.

The moment he looked down and noticed how hard he was grabbing her wrist was on a loop. He could still hear himself yelling at her in the middle of the lobby.

He was so upset with himself but he was also disappointed in Marinette.. why did she agree to let Luka drive her home?

"Was she that upset with me?"

He couldn't fall asleep feeling the way he did.
He let out an irritated sigh and threw his hands over his shut eyes.

"damn it..."

Then his night stand started to vibrate. His phone was buzzing but his ringer was off.

He quickly opened his eyes and peeked over at the glowing screen, taking over a quarter of the room with it's light. A part of him was hoping it was Marinette.

"Luka.. ?"
"w— what the hell?"

"Hello ..?" Adrien mumbled, his voice sounding low and tired.

"— ADRIEN, LISTEN MAN, I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW WITH MARINETTE, I NEED YOU TO MEET ME THERE LIKE— RIGHT NOW"

Adrien's eyes widened and his heart beat started to pick up its pace.

"— Woah woah woah... Slow down.. you—you're on your way to the hospital??"

"I CAN'T EXPLAIN BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, JUST FUCKING MEET ME AT THE LARIBOISIÈRE HOSPITAL"

The phone hung up before Adrien could ask another question.

He stared at his phone screen with confusion and worry.

"I— I have to go.. NOW"

Adrien threw his heavy comforter across the king sized mattress and grabbed the first pair of shoes he saw.

He quickly grabbed the jacket laying from the chair in the corner of his room, and darted out of his bedroom.

He banged on Felix and Nino's doors.

"GUYS— MARI NEEDS HELP— SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL— EITHER GET THE HELL UP AND COME WITH ME OR GET THERE YOURSELF"

Felix opened his door, rubbing the side of his face. He was shirtless.. looking nowhere near "ready".

"FELIX, GET A SHIRT ON AND MEET ME IN THE DOWNSTAIRS GARAGE—"

Alya opened Nino's door and stared at the guys with an irritated yet lost expression.

"WHY are we YELLING?!" She snapped.

"ALYA— SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH MARINETTE, LUKA'S AT THE HOSPITAL WITH HER RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO GO"

Alya's eyes widened and her hands started to fidget.

"— I— MARI? I— OK"

Before Alya could ask any questions, Adrien quickly made his way to the entrance hall and bolted through the front doors.

Alya stood there in shock but quickly dashed into Nino's room to grab her shoes and purse.

"— Are we following Adrien??" Felix asked, still half asleep.

"DUH! GET A SHIRT ON AND MEET US DOWNSTAIRS, NINO WAKE YOUR ASS UP— WE GOTTA GO"

Nino woke up startled. He jolted upwards from his the sound of his girlfriend's voice.

"— BABE.. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING O-"

Alya ran out of Nino's bedroom and shot threw the front door, completely ignoring them both.

Third Person POV: (Downstairs Garage)

Adrien waited impatiently in his car, his eyes glued on the elevator. He was waiting to see the 3 of them pushing out and rushing towards the car.

He was starting to lose hope and turned his key to start the ignition. Before he could put the car in reverse, he saw the elevator doors open with Alya, Nino, and Felix rushing out.

Adrien let out a relieved sigh.

The three swung open the car doors and threw everything that they didn't have time to put on in the car.

Without saying anything else, Adrien put the car in reverse, backed out of the parking spot, and sped out of the garage.

He hit 100 the entire way there..

Third Person POV: (The Lariboisière Hospital, ER)

Luka pulled up to the ER and slammed on the breaks. He quickly opened his car door, continuing to hold Marinette.

Nurses and doctors saw him from the front desk and rushed out through the ER doors.

"Qu'avons-nous ?" A doctor called out, running towards them with a gurney.
("What do we have?")

"Je ne sais pas, je l'ai trouvée inconsciente. je pense qu'elle a pris des pilules" Luka explained to the nurse, his voice beginning to break.
("I don't know, I found her unconscious, I think she took pills")

Luka placed her limp body onto the gurney, while the doctors threw an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth.

"comment s'appelle le patient ?" The doctor quickly asked him.
("What is the patient's name?")

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng.." Luka answered. His eyes fixed on Marinette's face.

They quickly started rolling Marinette inside, Luka following right behind them.

Before he could get any closer, a nurse stepped in front of him and quickly put her hand on his chest.

"Es-tu un frère ou un parent?" She asked, looking up at him.
(Are you a brother or a relative?")

Luka impatiently tried pushing past her, but she wouldn't budge. His eyes followed Marinette's gurney through the emergency door windows.

"Non .. non .. je suis juste son amie.." He sighed, watching the gurney disappear around a corner.
(No... no.. I'm just her friend..)

The nurse frowned and kept looking up at Luka.

"Des proches sont-ils en route ?" She asked.
("Are relatives on the way?")

He continued looking through the windows, hesitating to respond at first.

"oui je les ai appelé.." He choked, a tear escaping the corner of his eye.
("Yes, I called them..")

The nurse gently patted his chest trying to comfort him.

"Eh bien, que diriez-vous d'attendre ici jusqu'à ce que les médecins publient une mise à jour ? .." She continued.
("Well, how about waiting here until the medics release an update?")

Luka took a deep breath and tried to pull it together. He ignored the nurse and turned around towards the waiting area. There were only 3 other people waiting to be updated as well.

He sat down onto the uncomfortable chair and placed his head in his hands, his elbows resting on his knees.

Before he could even begin to start overthinking, another person rushed in yelling.

"— MARINETTE? LUKA?!"

Luka looked up with a surprised expression.

The person yelling was Alya.

She ran up to the front desk in the ER and started babbling to the nurses.

"— MY SISTER— MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG IS HERE! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!!"

The nurse looked at her with a confused face.

"HELLO?!" She snapped at the nurse.

"— Alya! French! Most of them don't speak English!" Luka called to her from his seat.

Alya turned around and spotted Luka. She couldn't keep her focus on multiple things at a time.

"— OH, I- I MEAN— MA SOEUR MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG EST ICI, S'IL VOUS PLAÎT LAISSEZ-MOI TRAVERSER CES PORTES!!"
("My sister, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is here, please let me through these doors..")

"es-tu une soeur ??" The nurse asked.
("Are you a sister?")

"OUI! OUI!" Alya snapped again, getting impatient.
("Yes! Yes!")

"D'accord! Calmez-vous, s'il vous plait! ils viennent de le reprendre, donc une fois qu'ils reviendront avec une mise à jour, vous pourrez le voir.." The nurse assured Alya.
("OK! Calm down, please! they just took her back, so once they come back with an update you will be able to see her!")

She let out and irritated sigh and turned around to face Luka. She started towards where he was sitting.

Luka stood up from where he was and opened his arms to her.

Without thinking, Alya fell into his embrace, and wrapped her arms around him as well.

She placed a tired groan into his chest.

"Are you okay Luka?" She asked him with a frown.

"I'll be fine... I just need to know that Marinette's gonna be okay.." He sighed, letting go of her.

That's when Adrien, Felix, and Nino rushed in, frantically looking in all directions.

Adrien spotted Luka and Alya first. His eyes narrowed and his face turned stern.

He started towards them with an intimidating stare.

Alya didn't have a good feeling about this.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED COUFFAINE? WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STANDING IN AN ER AT TWO IN THE MORNING?!" Adrien bellowed, shoving Luka in the chest, causing him to fall back a few steps.

"ADRIEN!" Alya hollered defensively, putting herself in front of Luka.

"HÉ S'IL VOUS PLAÎT CALME-TOI!" A nurse yelped from behind the front desk.
(HEY! PLEASE CALM DOWN!")

Felix and Nino rushed over to grab Adrien and hold his arms back.

"THAT'S WHAT WERE NOT DOING! WERE NOT ABOUT TO START FIGHTING IN THIS TINY ASS ER WAITING ROOM!" Nino snapped.

"— WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED COUFFAINE?!" Adrien called out again, his arms in restraint.

"LISTEN AGRESTE, I'D TELL YOU EVERYTHING IF I KNEW, BUT I WALKED IN AND SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR! I THINK SHE DOWNED SOME PILLS.." Luka bellowed, his voice taking over Adrien's.

Adrien stared at Luka with anger. His emotions were all over the place. All he wanted to do was see Marinette.

"WAIT? PILLS? WHAT PILLS?" Alya snapped, turning around to face Luka.

"Benzos... I think... that's the bottle that I saw next to her.." Luka answered, lowering his tone.

"Fuuck Marinette.. oh my god.." Alya groaned, throwing her hands over her face.

"— how many pills were left in the bottle??" She continued.

"Maybe like two or three..." Luka continued nervously.

"FUCK!" Alya snapped once again. "That bottle was full.."

Everyone's heart dropped. Adrien's face softened and Luka's eyes were stuck, staring in one spot.

Adrien turned around and barged towards the front desk.

"— J'AI BESOIN DE SAVOIR CE QUI ARRIVE À MA FEMME!" Adrien bellowed at the nurse, slamming his fist on the top of the counter.
("I need to know what's happening to my wife!")

Everyone turned their heads to look at Adrien. Alya's eyes widened when she heard him call her his wife.

"Monsieur s'il vous plaît arrêtez de crier vous pouvez la voir après le retour des médecins!" The nurse ordered, starting to sound fed up with the group.
("sir, please stop shouting! You can see her after the doctors return..")

===
About an hour later..

"Did you call Tom and Sabine?" Alya asked Luka, her voice sounding weary.

"Yeah.. they've been out of town for a week, visiting Tom's side of the family... they're driving back right now... god knows when they'll get here.." Luka explained, slouching down in his seat, fixing his hips forward.

"Are you guys hungry? I can grab us something from the hospital cafeteria?" Felix asked, trying to be of use to the group.

"I'm good, Felix. Thank you..." Alya answered him. "What about you guys?"

The guys all sat in silence, trapped in a mind of their thoughts.

Alya rolled her eyes.

"Alright.. nevermind then.." Felix sighed tiredly.

"— Is Marinette Dupain- Cheng's family here?"

The group's heads shot up to whoever was asking.

"YES, RIGHT HERE!" They all answered in sync.

"I can only take immediate family members back with me.." The doctor explained.

"THA— That's me, doctor! I'm her sister!" Alya called out desperately, trying to look convincing.

"— I'm her husband!" Adrien followed, standing up out of his seat.

"Alright, please follow me behind these doors.." the doctor ordered, pushing his way back through the entrance.

Adrien quickly followed behind him.

Alya turned around to whisper to Felix, Nino, and Luka.

"I'll text update you guys! Do you all have your phones?" She asked quietly.

They all nodded their heads and stayed in the waiting room impatiently.

Luka watched both Alya and Adrien disappear behind those ER doors...

Until Next Time!

Hey shawty baes :) sorry for that fat ass delay! Family issues are still underway.

I'll try to update you guys tomorrow! I'll have a lot of downtime on the airplane and in the airport. 

My vacation will probably effect my updating though! I cant promise anything yet!

Love you all🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 236 59
Just one shots or short stories of smut with our favorite gnome couple and there friends, family and characters. It can range from both movies or AU'...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
45.5K 344 21
Adrian and Marinette getting steamy 🤭 This story my involve: serious cursing,abuse,rough sex,rape,blood,violence, and more if any of these trigger y...
Experience By -

Fanfiction

26.6K 600 10
Marinette desperately wants to impress her crush, Luca, but knows that the only way to do this is to develop herself sexually. So when she comes acro...