𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ρяσℓσgυє

9.8K 299 399
By kirstenenn

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
V I E N N A
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Vienna isn't popular. No, she doesn't care much for her looks and doesn't care for anyone and definitely doesn't care what they think of her. She prefers to be alone than accompanied by the boredom of society. But she does love the feeling of escape when high or drunk, the feeling it gives her is euphoric. She loves forgetting—forgetting about home. Although, it's called home it never feels like it.

That's why she loves Hogwarts.

A boarding school, meaning she doesn't have to go home. Only a few times a year but she can handle that. Although Hogwarts is a good place for Vienna to be—she also hates it at times. She hates the "popular" kids and their rules. They think they are so much better than everyone else because they are prefects. They boss her about like they own the damned place.

They walk around with their uniforms always neat, their tie in the right place, never buttons that are always done up. Their hair is always tidy and glossy, never a stain or a crease in their clothes and their shoes are always polished.

Vienna however, walks round with her skirt up to her mid-thigh, her tie always loose, her top three buttons of her shirt always undone and her cardigan never done up. Her hair is always just brushed, never up in a fancy hairstyle, just left how it is. She barely wears makeup and if she does it's always eyeliner and mascara and most of the time it's smudge.

The prefects hate that she does this!

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
H O G W A R T S
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hogwarts is separated into four houses.

Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff. Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Ravenclaws are the smart ones. The ones that keep to themselves. They don't have any rivalry with any of the houses. No. And if they did they would violate you with their fast, smart and witty comebacks.

Hufflepuffs are the chilled ones. The one's who don't care for anything...but in a good way. They are kind and funny and they simply don't care enough to hate anyone. They are here for a good time and that's it. The Hufflepuff common room tends to always be in some sort of party. Girls are dancing around in long flowy skirts, hair with random plates and ribbon in, while high and the boys are creating theories about anything, this is because they are always high. Lots of dancing and singing.

The Hufflepuffs are the Slytherins favourites, only because they get drugs from them. By simply showing them some fake, sometimes real kindness and the Hufflepuffs offer them drugs. They are in a world of their own most of the time to realise.

The Gryffindors are the strong ones. The high up and popular ones. They are always chosen to be perfects, and are always favoured by the teachers. They love order and rules. They get everything. They receive the highest grades. And they are not scared to stick out their neck when they see something bad.

And finally, the Slytherins. Known as the rebellious house. They are always placed at the bottom, never receiving rewards or having high grades. The one's who get stepped on. But they are not afraid to step back, and when they do—it's worse. They don't care much about being in school. They don't care about much, other than themselves. Their common room has always got a stench to it, the smell of alcohol and weed. There's almost always a party going on and they are always sneaking around and keeping to themselves. But they act this way because of how they are treated.

This is why Gryffindors and Slytherins do not get along. Never have. And never will.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
H O M E
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Home is a place Vienna hates. As shitty as Hogwarts may seem, home will always be worse. No matter how much hate she receives at Hogwarts, she will always receive more at home.

She hates coming back to school after half terms with bruises all over her. She hates making excuses for them. Every time someone asks "how did you get that?" or "Is everything okay at home?" Vienna wants to scream. She wants to cry. She wants to ask them for help. But she can't. She doesn't know how. She doesn't know what love is, so she doesn't know how to show it. She doesn't know how to react to kindness, because she is rarely shown it, and when she is shown it, she pushes them away. Makes her self seem cruel.

The reason behind her bruises is because of her father.

Her family used to be happy. She can't remember it, but she knows it was good at the one point. When Vienna's mum died, her father took his grief out on her. Vienna was almost a spitting image of her mother. So her father hated her. He blamed her. Even though her mother died in a car accident. At least that is what she tells them. He still blamed her. Even though Vienna was four when her mother died.

Ever since her dad would abuse her. He probably didn't mean to. It was the alcohol's fault Vienna told herself. Her father has been drunk for years. Never sober. Always intoxicated.

Vienna is just waiting for the day when the alcohol finally kills him.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
N A T A L I E
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Natalie is one of few people who Vienna likes. Natalie and Vienna have been best of friends since they were babies. They started as family friends, only ever seeing each other when their family would meet up. Or at birthday and Christmas parties. But when they both started their first year at Hogwarts, they grew closer.

Natalie is also the only one who knows what Vienna's father does to her. She hates him. Despises him. Wishes death on him. Wants nothing more than to watch him slowly wither away until his last breath is drawn.

She wants to help Vienna escape her father but Vienna insists that everything is okay and that she can take care of herself.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
F R I E N D S
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Friends are something that Vienna convinces herself she hasn't got. But in fact, she does. She has a small friend group consisting of a few people. All alike. They all get on with each other. All love causing trouble and making memories. All love doing the most fun things together. Like sneaking out of Hogwarts in the middle of the night and going to the small town called Hogsmeade and stealing alcohol from the shops. Then sneaking onto the highest rooftop and getting drunk. They have the most laughs with each other.

When they are together their problems seem to fade away.

They all have each others back. Whenever a Gryffindor calls them a "low life" or tells them how shitty their lives are, the rest of the group will always snap back. Harder.

Even Draco Malfoy, who is a cold-hearted bully who cares about no one but himself.

Although that is what he convinces himself.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
D R A C O
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Draco is someone you don't want to get on the bad side of. The only reason he hasn't been expelled yet is because of his father who is feared by almost everyone. Draco gets into fights every week. Has detention almost every day and very rarely will he show up to them. He always got bruised knuckles.

He fucks girls but never falls for them. Never likes them or finds them pretty. He has girls who he would be counted as fuckable and girls who are not.

It sounds disrespectful like he disrespects girls. But that is not what he is, he has broken a boys leg for drugging a girl and attempting to rape her. He didn't know the girl. Didn't know what house she was in. Didn't know her name. He can't even remember what she looked like. Bit it doesn't matter. He watched the boy put the pill into her cup. He watched her body go weak and her fall unconscious in the boy's arm. He watched him carry her out of the room and down a corridor.

Draco didn't hesitate to follow him and then break his leg and punch his face so much, he almost looked unrecognisable.

And he'd do it again.

No man should ever hurt a girl. It doesn't make sense to him.

His father abused his mother up until she died. Maybe that's why he is so against it.

༺♥༻

Vienna and Draco never really spoke much. Although they where in the same friend group, they never spoke much. He never really took notice of her until the day he saw the bruise on her neck and how anxious she got when asked about it...

Draco didn't find girls pretty. He didn't care for catching feelings for girls. He didn't date. He didn't know what his type was. But if he did.

Vienna would definitely not be his type.

Why?

Because she is just like him. Just as cruel. Just as selfish. Just as unlovable.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
341 115 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
281K 6.3K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
1M 21.9K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...