Hsmtmts oneshots✔️

By Jo_3526

Just some oneshots about Hsmtmts #2 liv 23/8/21 #3 wildcats 31/8/21 #6 nina 31/8/21 More

~ 1
~ 2.1
~ 2.2
~ 3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12.1
~12.2
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18.1
~18.2
~19
~20
~21
New fanfic
~22
~23.1
~23.2
~ 24
~ 25
~ 26.1
~ 26.2
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29.1
~ 29.2
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35.1
~ 35.2
~ 36.3
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40.1
~ 40.2
~ 41
~ 42
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 47.1
~ 47.2
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50*
~ 51
~ 52

~ 46

604 17 5
By Jo_3526

Tw: Abuse, sexual assault, rape

Also don't take timelines to serious, I have no idea how long you got to study in the us for either of their jobs, so lets just roll with it
———

Once upon a time there was a young woman who thought she found her happy ever after, but back then she did not know this is actually her worst nightmare.

2 years later the brunette women woke up as usual, in her boyfriend's arms or how she calls him her worst nightmare. Nini met her current boyfriend, Daniel her freshman year of college. They started dating two years later and now a year after she graduated, she regrets nothing more. He was the perfect boyfriend until they graduated, slowly he turned into an abusive asshole.

"Good morning baby" he muttered in a sleepy voice. She immediately faked a smile before turning around to face him "Morning."

She quickly learned that if she did whatever he wanted she would not be hurt as badly. "I got to get ready for work babe" she whispered lowly and cringed at the last word. She held her breath until he slowly nodded his head and let go of her.

2 hours later she was sitting at the desk of her office after getting ready for at least an hour. She had to change thrice because her outfits were "too revealing" even though it was just a pants suit and a blouse that covered everything, both times.

Then she had to cover the bruises on her neck, so no one would get suspicious. Nini also had to get a large coffee before going to the office because she does not sleep much, since she always has to make sure she's safe from her boyfriend.

He usually comes home late and if he's drunk, she will have to hide in the bathroom, otherwise she's safe In the bed.

"Miss Salazar-Roberts your 11 am appointment is here" her secretary told her. Nini is a lawyer now and she works for one of the largest firms in New York. "Send him in" she commanded before shifting her gaze to the files of her new client.

A few seconds later the door opened and her secretary, Melanie came in followed by a familiar looking man. "You can go, thank you" the brunette dismissed her. Then she looked at the man. "Please sit down" She looked at the file "Dr. Bowen."

Her breath got caught in her throat when she read that name. Bowen, as in her childhood best friend, until she moved away senior year of high school?

"So formal Neens" Ricky teased her.

"Sorry Ricky, I didn't know it was you. I wasn't able to look at your file yet, because I've had so much stuff to do."

He smiled before sitting down opposite of her. "So, you're a doctor now?" Nini asked him or more like stated. He nodded his head "Yeah, I work at a nearby hospital as a Surgeon. You are obviously a lawyer now. Didn't know you were that smart Panini." She laughed slightly at his teasing "I could say the same for you Bowen." Both adults burst out laughing.

It felt so foreign for her to laugh and then something hit her. If Daniel found out about Ricky, that she still cared for him deeply he would hurt her.

"Back to the topic" she quickly said, the amusement gone. "Why do you need a lawyer?" she questioned him. "Well, I don't actually need a lawyer. A co-worker just talked about you and I was hoping that you were actually Nini. I just wanted to see my childhood best friend."

She nearly smiled at that until she remembered her abusive boyfriend back home. "Great, then you can leave now" Nini mumbled, but he heard. "Nini I'm sorry for just doing that, but I just wanted to see you. Looking back, I could have done it differently" Ricky said to her.

At the end her walked round the desk and lightly grabbed her arm. She winced at the contact, which made him raise his eyebrows.

"You're hurt?" he more stated then asked. "I'm fine" she dismissed it. She knew exactly why she winced though, right where he touched her, she had a giant cut from a few days ago that was probably infected by now.

"You didn't sound like you were." Before she could react, the curly haired man had pushed up the sleeve of her blouse to reveal the giant cut on her forearm.

"Damm Neens, what did you do?" he asked before taking a closer look. "It looks infected, you should go to a doctor." "It's nothing Ricky" the brunette tried to convince him.

He dropped her arm to go over to his bag. Shortly after he came back towards her now with blue latex gloves covering his hands. His left hand grabbed her arm, while the right hand slightly examined the wound.

"It's nothing my ass, it's infected for sure and if you don't get help you might get blood poisoning" he told her slightly irritated that she will not take care of herself.

She tried to pull her arm away which caused her to move her neck in a way that revealed on of the bruises, she was not able to cover with make up completely. His glove covered hand slightly touched the bruise which caused her to wince again. "What happened for you to be hurt?" Ricky asked her.

She could not answer though. Both of them knew she could possibly lie to him, he would look right through it, but she also couldn't tell him the truth.

"Tell me, I won't ask again" his voice grew louder. "I just fell, you know how clumsy I am" she said to answer his question.

That caused him to raise his eyebrows "You cut your forearm like that, by falling. Neens we both know that wants the real reason, so now tell me truth or I' going to have to assume." Ricky knew what could have caused these kinds of injuries because he used to take a lot of shifts in the ER. He desperately hoped that he was wrong though.

After a few minutes of silence, he sighed. "Nini I think someone is hurting you, I can help you. You just have to tell me who it is" he softly told her.

Her eyes widened in shock "No-oone is hurting me." "We both know that's not true. If you won't tell me it's fine, but you are still staying with me until you are healthy again, well if you don't have to stay in the hospital."

Then his eye roamed around to search for a first aid kit. As soon as he found one, he grabbed it and pulled out a sterile bandage to wrap round her arm to keep any more bacteria's away until they reached the hospital. Before he wrapped her arm up, he cleaned the wound.

Ricky then grabbed her purse where he put her belongings inside before picking her up bridal style. "Ricky put me down" Nini complained. Ricky just shook his head though "Nope, we are going to get you to a hospital." He just blocked out all of her other complains. After placing her in the passenger side he drove to the hospital as soon as he could.

The curly haired man picked her up again and quickly walked into the building. Immediately his colleague, Dr. Brown came towards him. "Ricky what happened?" she asked him.

"I'm not entirely sure, she won't tell me." He followed Dr. Brown into a room where he placed Nini on the examination table. "Are you fine taking care of her yourself?" Ricky nodded his head "Yeah, I just got to talk to for a second outside."

As soon as they closed the door he started talking. "I think that someone is abusing her, but I have no idea how to get her to talk. We used to best friends until she moved away senior year and she looks broken now." She sighed "I think your guess is correct. It is mostly her parents or a life partner. Since I am going to assume you know her parents well, I would go for a boyfriend, since she also wasn't wearing a ring." He ran his hand through his hair "Thanks, I'll figure it out somehow."

He walked back into the room and tended her wound in silence. When he finished he sat down next to her.

"Neens I just want to help you. My friend, Dr. Brown, who was just here she is usually the one to take care of abuse victims so I asked her for advice, since I knew you would trust me more. She said it's most likely your boyfriend, who's abasing you, is she correct?"

The brunette broke down, which caused Ricky to immediately wrap his arms around her small body. "He can't hurt you anymore" he mumbled against her hair. They just sat there like that for a long time, at least an hour, maybe two. While she cried, he just continued to stroke her back, play with her hair and say sweet words to her.

"How about we got to my place and eat a shit tone of junk food? You know like we used to" he suggested. That caused her to smile "That sounds lovely." He jumped off the table before reaching out his hand for Nini to take.

On the way to his car the walked past Dr. Brown, who was now smiling and winked at Ricky. So, he might have talked about Nini A LOT during the years.

He just couldn't forget how perfect she was, so naturally seeing her this broken broke his heart.

-

A few weeks passed since they met again and since Ricky found out about Daniel abusing her. He called her, threatened her, but with all the evidence she gathered through the years she got a restraining order put in place. After two weeks Nini told him soe of the things he ahd doe to her.

Flaskback

„Ricky" she said while walking into the living room. "Are you hurt? Did something happen?" he frantically looked at her body to try and find the reason she called him.

He was like a puppy, her puppy, whenever she was around. That caused her to giggle „Calm down Bowen, I just wanted to tell you a few things." That caused him to relax, and both sat down on the coach. The brunette took a deep breath before starting to talk. "Daniel, he hurt me physically, emotionally and in every way you could imagine. He used to come home drunk every few days and I would have to hide in the bathroom, or he would take advantage of me."

Flashback end

She was still living with him and it was great until one night.

There was a knock on the door, and she was slightly scared since she was home alone. Ricky had a shift at the hospital and wouldn't be home for another 10 minutes. So, Nini decided to open the door. Turns out that was a huge mistake.

"My my my. You're a very bad girl, just running away from me and then for a good for nothing man" Daniel slurred while stumbling through the door. It is obvious that he was drunk, really drunk. That scared her even more than his words.

Suddenly she was pushed onto the floor. He then walked towards her and she obviously tried to move away, but he caught her ankle before she could get far.

Daniel hovered over her. "I should punish you for what you did, but maybe we can agree on something else."

Her breath caught in her throat at his words. She had a pretty good idea what he was talking about. Thankfully he hasn't raped her before, but that was exactly what he was implying here. She didn't want him to take her innocence, especially not after she finally reunited with her childhood best friend and high school crush.

"What do you say?" he aske while the hand that was not holding her down traced her upper thighs.

"Stop" she said while tears started rolling down her cheek.

His hand tried to get into her pants and after she tried to push him away a few more times he succeeded. Just as he reached her panties and was about to pull them down, he was ripped off her.

Standing above her now was Ricky and the police. He noticed her confused expression "They were with me in the elevator and when I heard your scream, they followed me." Then she was pulled into his arms. "Did he touch?" the curly haired man asked. She nodded her head "You came in the right moment. I was so scared."

He tucked her head into his chest "You'll be ok. He will go to jail for that. I'll make sure of that."

-

A year later

It has been a year since the attempted rape, it has been a year since Daniel was sentenced to a lot of time in prison. It turned out that he had raped at least two other girls before he tried the same with Nini.

It was hard for her after the attack, but with a therapist and Ricky by her side she got through it.

Today was also a special day, their one-year anniversary. Shortly after the attack Ricky and Nini confessed their feelings for each other.

Currently she is standing on a beautiful beach in a gorgeous gone, with tears in her eyes. Standing, or more like kneeling in front of her was Ricky.

"Nini, you and I have been best friends since we were 3, we have been inseparable until you moved away. No distance could veer keep us apart though because we found our way back to each other. We have had a few bumps on the road, but every perfect couple does. You are the women for me, the woman I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I could not imagine ever living without you again. So, Nina Salazar-Roberts will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

Nini was still crying happy tears "Yes, a million times yes." With that she launched herself into his arms and he barely caught her.

"I love you future Mrs. Bowen" Ricky muttered into her hair. "I love you too Mr. Bowen" she said while kissing his collarbone.

One upon a time there was a girl, who was broken and thought she would never get her happy ever after, since she was trapped in her worst nightmare.
But her very own prince charming saved her. Somehow Ricky Bowen managed to fix her and she couldn't be any happier than she is now.

———
This was supposed to be a short oneshot, turns out I'm not capable of writing none Rini oneshots. Not that anyone except me minds though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.3K 27
In which two ex lovers find there way loving each other once again.
48.5K 1.5K 34
-𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫...
83.8K 1.4K 101
Oneshots of our Favourite Disaster Bi and his Boyfriend<3
29.6K 760 24
RickyxEJ oneshots for high school musical the series fans.