Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

50

695 34 9
By vickie_org

@koreadispatch

Jeon Jungkook Airport 051121

12:30PM • 11 May 21

min_yoongi: aww :( my cutie

User928107: his hair is so cute

jjk: ooo

"so many pictures.." jungkook whispered as he looked at all the paparazzi and fansites for them, he couldn't believe that.

"you're famous, kook" yoongi smiled, making jungkook laugh. the boy's stood there for a while before moving to go to their plane.

@jeon_jungkook

we're in japan!!

4:13PM • 11 May 21

min_yoongi: so excited!

Y00NK00K: y'all ever think about how yoongi never really showed his soft side until he met this man at an ice cream shop and CRY. never in 1028828 years did i think i was going to see yoongi fall in love so hard with someone
|min_yoongi: honestly, i think he changed me for the best
|jeon_jungkook: does it look like i want to cry?

User90082: aww :(

"we should rest for a bit" yoongi yawned, setting his stuff down, the boy nodded, "i'm so tired" he pouted, setting his things down too and cuddling next to yoongi.

"kook, i love you"

"love you too"

yoongi woke up when he heard shuffling around and giggling, he groaned and stretched his body before turning to face the boy who was eating chips and watching a movie.

"hey sleepy head" jungkook giggled, a smile on display, yoongi groaned and hummed.

"what are you watching?" the boy mumbled, being half awake, "spongebob" jungkook said, making yoongi chuckle. jungkook truly did act like a kid.

"i'm hungry" jungkook said, yoongi's eyes widened, "oh gosh, you haven't eaten the whole day. order room service" he said, sitting up and throwing a menu to jungkook.

they had 2 beds, yoongi's bed was bigger incase the couple wanted to cuddle. he figured that jungkook wanted a bed to do homework, they could always push the beds together.

"why didn't you order food?" yoongi asked, "this hotel is expensive!" jungkook scoffed as he looked at the prices.

"jungkook, just choose something!" yoongi said, jungkook whimpered as he looked at the prices.

"can we go to mcdonald's?" the boy asked, yoongi resisted the urge to sigh, he smiled and nodded.

@jeon_jungkook

THANK U YOONGI

7:13PM • 11 May 21

min_yoongi: you're welcome love

User927289: u guys are in japan and decide to eat mcdonalds 😭😭

yoonlvr: cutie :(

jungkook was devouring his food, eating like he had never ate in his life while the older boy stared at it with a disapproving look.

he was feeling self conscious over his body and mcdonald's wasn't helping at all.

"you know.. i feel a bit nauseous from the plane ride.. how about you have my food?" yoongi said, sliding it towards jungkook now that they have pushed their beds together.

yoongi's stomach began growling, growling that jungkook could hear, his stomach just wasn't cooperating today.

"are you lying to me?" jungkook asked upon hearing the boy's stomach beg for food, "maybe"

jungkook stared at him, trying to figure out what was wrong, "is it about your body?" he asked, yoongi slowly nodded which made jungkook tackle him onto the bed and give him kisses on all his face and body.

"yoonie, your body is so pretty, the number on the scale doesn't matter, i promise you. now eat, food will get cold" jungkook said, grabbing a french fry and shoving into yoongi's mouth.

yoongi slowly chewed it with a pout on display, staring at his boyfriend who had a satisfied smile on his face.

@min_yoongi

no one compares

8:17PM • 11 May 21

jeon_jungkook: ilyy

User92829000: ew

jjk_fp: aww! so cute jungkook:((

"hi live" jungkook said, waving at his phone, "i'm getting ready for bed since yoongi and i are going to wake up early to go to a breakfast place"

jungkook grabbed a makeup wipe and  wiped his face, "does yoongi mind the fact you were makeup?" he read out loud, he shook his head.

"we both use makeup since we have pimples" he laughed, "he never judges me, he's cute"

jungkook brushed his hair and smiled, "i look cute. yoongi is in the hotel cafeteria to grab fruit" jungkook said, his eyes glued to the screen.

he began laughing when he read some more comments, "how did it feel to kiss someone with braces? please help my boyfriend is getting braces soon" he read, a chuckle on display.

yoongi entered the room, he was laughing too sincs he was watching the live, "it feels normal, but i will point out that yoongi cut the inside of my mouth once while making out"

yoongi began screaming, the one he screams in run bts except there is no run bts in this book.

"stop!" he whined, making jungkook laugh, "yeah, just be careful" he said, looking through more comments.

"congrats on 10 million views on euphoria" he read, his eyes widened and he glanced at yoongi.

"does euphoria have 10 million views?" jungkook asked his boyfriend who was eating fruit, "well, 11 million" he said, a smile on his face.

"and no one thought of telling me?" he gasped, beginning to cry. yoongi raced to jungkook's side, wiping his tears and kissing his face.

"hey, happy tears, right?" yoongi softly said, jungkook sniffled and nodded, hiding his face from the camera.

"so proud of you" yoongi smiled, yoongi shocked the viewers. yoongi never seemed like the type of person to caress ans love someone like this. in fact, many thought yoongi would never love; yoongi used to think that too.

yoongi didn't know what kind of abilities jungkook had that made him change the way he viewed the world and universe. he always thought he wasn't capable of loving, or being loved, jungkook changed that for him.

jungkook noticed the tears in yoongi's eyes once he finished crying, "i-i think i'm going to turn off the live.. thank you everyone, i love you all so much" he smiled, waving goodbye with one hand and using the other hand to turn it off.

he shut off his phone, allowing yoongi to start crying. jungkook pulled the boy close to him and let him cry.

"y-you know k-kook.. before i-i met you.. i-i thought this world w-was full of e-evil people and that i-i would never love a-and that no one would love me" he sniffled, "b-but you changed that" he sobbed, jungkook caressed the boy's hair and back.

you wouldn't understand how much yoongi wanted to ask the big question right there and there.

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: how do you think yoongi should pop the question hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 78 8
hoseok is a secretly a little yoongi was the most popular student in highschool sope mainly texting awuu
4.5K 258 10
so basically this story is a mafia and his little husband when he got in trouble and save his husband
53.6K 2.6K 32
yoongi a Mafia , falls for a little he met while on a mission to kill hoseok's uncle. ¡ hoseok - little ! ¡ yoongi - caregiver ! ¡ Minimum sexual c...
20.9K 1.3K 27
TaeHyung is active in the theater club. He is always the main character in a story. His acting never disappoints. YoonGi is a pianist. Every time his...