𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

48 | delicate

3.4K 183 38
By SinCircus_

Nox

His curly light brown hair tangles in small little spirals between my fingers as I carelessly let them roam freely on his head. Full lips cover mine in a heated passion, so soft yet holding a sweet roughness that makes me grow insatiable. He thrusts upwards and a small whimper, followed by a moan leaves my mouth.

Honey colored skin dotted with freckles and random moles here and there spread like an ocean underneath me. The blissful expression covering Taehyung's face as he curls his hips into mine makes me fall forward, he knows just which spot to hit inside of me. He knows how to keep me satisfied. He feeds the hunger inside me and all I know is that I want more from him.

"Ah, fuck just like that Tae," I moan.

I push down onto his cock, and tug onto his dark gold curls until he groans then lower down to bite onto his shoulder. I don't stop until I hear him breathe out shakily as he keeps up with the pace I've set. There's a vibrant pink bitemark on close to his shoulder blade and while part of me feels sorry for venting out my stress and anxiety on his body, another wilder side is focused. Merciless. Starved.

"Fuck, I love it when you do that baby." Taehyung moans and I smile against his skin. "Makes me want to return the favor."

His large hands cup my ass, his lips traveling across my arched neck until they stop on my collarbone. I bite my lip, not daring to make a sound because he wants to hear me. His teeth graze my skin playfully, definitely not as intense as I bit him, but instead of letting him have his fun, I simply refuse to give him the satisfaction. I grab both of his hands and pinning them above his head before lifting my body off his only for his face to fall. His expression right now is priceless, just when he's about to reach his high and it all just falls apart because of one foolish little act.

His cock is standing all nice and hard with my arousal combined with his. And Taehyung looks pained and his face is flushed from anger with sweat trickling down his neck. My eyes fall on the vein that is protruding from his neck then on the veins on his cock.

"Fuck you." He snaps.

"Wouldn't you like that now pretty boy?" I return, while reaching out with one hand to take off the light pink ribbon in my hair.

"You'd like to feel me inside out huh?" I extend his hands to his chest then wrap the ribbon around his wrists and then I take his fingers and press them against my wet clit.

"You'd like to fuck me from my pussy?" I half moan. "My hands huh? My mouth?"

"Fuck, Nox everywhere-" Taehyung curls his fingers, rubbing them against my core and I let out a shaky breath. I lower down to lick his fingers one by one, tasting myself on them. My lips are wrapped around his forefinger when he looks at me with dark pleading eyes.

"You do know that I can break free from this." He states and I shrug.

"You won't if you know what's good for you." I taunt.

"Is that so?" Taehyung says with the kind of smirk where his upper lip lifts slightly more than the bottom, showing a flash of teeth and making him look so incredibly sexy. Playful and a tad aggressive from my point of view. And God, he's so fucking alluring just lying there wearing absolutely nothing, his body tangled with mine in the sheets.

Honey-colored skin stained with pink marks left by yours truly, ruffled golden brown hair and dazed hazel eyes down to his broad back, hard muscle. His abdominal muscles show more now that he's in a horizontal position and I take my sweet time to appreciate the way his chest heaves up and down as he breathes, the redness on his neck and the slight moisture that glimmers on his abs all the way down to his erection.

I instinctively run my fingers down his abdomen until I reach for his cock when Taehyung suddenly lifts his back from the bed. He's looking at me with challenging eyes, but I don't let myself fall for it because deep down we both know that he will surrender.

I catch a glimpse of the little souvenir I left on his shoulder, matching the one on my collarbone. His arms are right in front of him now, instead of being pinned above him and I purse my lips displeased before raising them up and forcing him to lay on the mattress. My lips touch his scorching hot skin and I run them down his sternum while palming his cock. Taehyung's mouth falls open as I proceed stroking him extracting pre cum from the tip and I find myself getting wetter.

"You're dripping down to your thighs," he pants, "you sure you don't want me to take care of it."

"Shut up." I say and he does when I crash my lips against his, our tongues wrestling against one another. His breathing falters when I cradle his balls and he lets out a groan inside my mouth. One of my hands is holding his down while my free hand is stroking him nice and slow, my thumb teasingly swiping the tip and then bringing it up to my mouth to taste him.

Taehyung gives me a wild smile and when I can feel his body relax underneath me and his arms loosen up, losing any sort of resistance against my grip, I finally undo the ribbon around his wrists and guide his hands to my body. He fondles with my breasts, squeezing and pinching at my hardened buds before replacing his talented fingers with his mouth.

A sweet painful sensation shoots through my breast when he bites my nipple and then he runs his tongue over it to soothe me and once he regains his strength, his hands snake under my legs and he flips me over so that my back touches the mattress. Like a lion scrutinizing his prey, he scrutinizes me while planting kisses among my neck, the space between my breasts all the way down to my tummy. He slowly spreads my thighs and rests his head between them until I can barely see his face when his tongue begins to trace wonders at my entrance. Taehyung lifts my lower body and shoves a pillow under me to elevate me just enough so that his mouth sucks on my clit mercilessly. My hands reach to find his head on their own accord and when I feel for his messy curls, I fist them hardly until he groans in my pussy causing a vibrating sensation to wave throughout my entire body.

He continues stimulating me in the same delicious manner until he replaces his talented tongue with his fingers and my moans practically stick in my throat. I can barely form coherent sentences with his fingers tracing cursive letters across my clit and those beautiful chocolate eyes glaring at me provocatively. My wetness is glimmering across his lips and he licks them with a shit eating grin before diving back into me giving me exactly what I want from him. A warm pressure is gradually building in my belly and my thighs are shaking from the wonderful treatment he's giving me with his tongue and fingers.

"Tae, I'm close-" I whimper and he kisses my jaw.

"Fuck," he grits. "You'll come all over my cock. I want to see you all bare and open for me."

My temperature is over the roof, my heart hammering against my chest and my wetness is dripping further down my thighs and onto his sheets, but instead of eating me up completely in order to satisfy his hunger and mine, he positions his cock against my entrance and his hand grabs onto the headboard. Meanwhile, I'm holding onto his broad shoulders for dear life as he thrusts into me nice and hard; I can feel my walls expand around his length as a way to welcome more of him inside of me. He kisses me one more time and I let him ravage me completely while more and more heat is pooling in me and more pressure is building up ready to be released. Taehyung's thrusts grow sloppy; a sign that he's also reaching his high. He kisses my temple and his hand comes down to my neck choking me lightly until we both come undone. I let out a moan when Taehyung collapses next to me and he turns to me with a tired smile.

I kiss him on the cheek and he pulls me into one fuzzy embrace when I grab my jeans and panties from the floor on his side of the bed.

"God, you're fucking amazing Nox," he praises. "Wish you could stay longer."

"I really wish I could, but I have to visit Yoongi at the hospital." I tell him when I push away his curls from his face. But then he takes a towel from his nightstand and helps clean me up making me blush. God, he always makes me blush like crazy when he does that after we have sex. I quickly bounce off him and kick into my jeans. I retrieve my bra from the edge of the bed and put it on along with my cherry blouse when a naked Taehyung draws me close and plants butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"But I really want you to stay. At least have dinner with me. Legend says that hot sex builds quite the appetite."

I laugh at the way he puts it. He can be cute when he wants something.

"I really can't Tae." I giggle then break free from his cozy hold. "I said I'd visit Yoongs at the hospital an hour ago when someone decided to stop by my house and distract me." I snatch my bag and throw in my phone and purse. I find Taehyung's shirt on my desk chair and I toss it at his face. "Get dressed!" I say to him. "Axel will probably be back by now."

"Nox your brother won't bite your head off if he sees me in your room."

"He won't, but he will piss the hell out of me because he's annoying." I retort as I pick up the lamp we brought down on our way into my room. "If you want you can take a shower. There's food in the fridge."

"You going to leave my pay of the day on the nightstand too?" Taehyung raises a brow.

I turn to him with a small smile and judging from the expression on his face he's doesn't mean it humorously. "Tae, don't be like that."

"Look, I don't want to be that kind of guy alright, but I see you working yourself down to the bone and I'm not in any way going to say that visiting Yoongi isn't a priority, but his parents can take care of him too you know?" He says in a semi suggestive semi apologetic manner. "You're allowed to take a break too Nox. You've been running all over the place for Yoongi, your massage clients and your job at the patisserie; I wonder how in the world you're keeping up with all of this."

My heart softens at his words. I had absolutely no idea that Taehyung was this concerned about my wellbeing. Normally he's calm and very outgoing, but I could tell that he's the type that won't allow himself to express his emotions openly like this.

I plop down on the bed with him and cup his cheeks playfully. He's pouting like a child that has been denied his favorite treat and it's honestly adorable. "Look, I get that I might not have had the time to do a lot of things with you and now that you're mention it, I am in fact spending a lot of time at the hospital and yes, I am trying to balance all my jobs together so that I can see him but it's not like I want to."

"What?"

"Wait, that sounded wrong," I stammer. "It's not like I don't want to take care of Yoongi, but you need to understand that I sort of have a debt to repay to him."

Taehyung's eyes twinkle in unison. "I kinda need a little more than that."

Thought so. "I can't really tell you a lot about it because it's a personal matter for Yoongs, but he and I go way back. He did something a few years ago that helped me a great deal, but it almost drove him to the ground. And his parents are giving him a hard time for it even now when he's on a hospital bed, so he needs someone to distract him from all of that."

"You really need to stop being so vague Nox." Taehyung laughs nervously.

I take his hand in mine and I kiss his knuckles one by one. "I'm sorry!" I squeak. "Did you hear about the accident at the Brimere Route?" I ask lowly. "It was a rather popular one all those years ago..."

Taehyung thinks to himself for a while before saying, "You mean that collision four years ago with the drunk drivers?"

"Yeah,"

He looks at me with a soft expression. "Oh, you were-"

I clear my throat and try my best to control the tone of my voice as I speak, "Four years ago, Yoongi and I were in a car accident at Brimere Route. We were at the car behind them and they suddenly-I couldn't control the wheel and I panicked and then we crashed into a tree. It's stupid how fast it happened and I didn't even have time to think." My voice is shaky and my hands are trembling at the memory of that tragic event when Taehyung holds me tightly as in to comfort me. "I didn't even know she was at the backseat of his Jeep and she-"

"You don't have to say anything else if you don't want to." He says. "I shouldn't have pushed you."

"No, i-it's fine." I mutter.

I didn't even realize I was crying until Taehyung wipes away my tears. "I get it now."

"You don't." I say a little harsher than I intended, but then I try to maintain my composure as best as I can as I proceed. "It's my fault Yoongi's parents are giving him a hard time, because if I didn't fucking pass out in the driver's seat and if he hadn't intervened, he wouldn't have to pay that goddamn fine I was supposed to pay. Hayden's parents wouldn't have to sign a restraining order so that he wouldn't be allowed to visit his only friend at rehab and he wouldn't have received that much hate on his socials as soon as word got out about the accident.

"It was all because of me." I say and he stares at me with dark eyes. "I was the one who did this to her."

"Nox," he deadpans.

All I can see is smoke.

I can smell my blood, his and hers. It's everywhere.

It's on my hands, in my mouth.

The bitter iron taste feels like thick poison, but there's nothing more I can do other than swallow it down like medicine.

The smoke clogs my lungs; I can barely breathe.

Sometimes, I think that it would have been better if I just breathed it all in.

That way I wouldn't have to live with what I did.

"Nox, Nox" Taehyung suddenly shakes me. "Snap out of it."

"I-I'm okay." I stammer. "I'm fine."

"I don't think you can go to the hospital in this condition." He says. "Nox, you can stay and take a break from all of it okay?"

"I can't afford to do that right now so will you quit bossing me around?" I snap at him.

"Nox, I'm being serious. You're shaking. You can't go to Yoongi like this. None of this is your fault, so calm down." I sling my bag over my shoulder as I rush past him and out of my room.

"Nox!" Taehyung calls after me. "Nox, fuck!" I can hear him take quick clumsy steps in the hallway as he kicks into his jeans.

I spot my keys sitting in a bowl on the coffee table from which I retrieve them and I notice a shirtless Taehyung from the corner of my eye with his back leaned against the doorframe of the hallway with crossed arms. An air of despondency lingers between us as I watch him stand there stagnant with one hand on the doorknob. His mouth has formed a thin straight line and he doesn't have to speak or say a thing in order for me to know that he's disappointed in me.

"My mistakes have nothing to do with you Taehyung" is all I say before I walk out the door.

* * *

A half hour later, I find myself in the ICU where Yoongi's currently lying on his back like he has been doing ever since he was admitted in here, with tubes resting in his nose. He was reading 'The Secret History' when I first stepped in and he didn't raise his head from his book until I put down my bag at the countertop near the window. His face beamed up as soon as he saw me and to my surprise his mother wasn't in here. Yoongi mentioned that she drove over to his house to clean up his apartment, since she will be staying in Sunleth until he recovers.

Meanwhile, I'm still feeling a little bit gloomy and guilty from my argument with Taehyung from earlier, but it couldn't be helped. I didn't mean to act so cold towards him when all he wanted to do was help me relax. And it was really shitty of me to just leave him in my apartment all alone after we just had sex. If the roles were reversed, I know that I would have been totally pissed off, but then again, the only person I've had sex with other than Elijah is probably only Jungkook.

And I must say, I didn't expect myself to become intimate with Taehyung this soon. At least not before confirming where we stand as a pair.

My only serious relationship was with Elijah and that went down the drain because of my mistakes intertwined with his vengeance. But when Jungkook came along the lines I didn't want anything that required me to be emotionally invested. And much to my luck, Jungkook was on the same page as me. We were both looking for a place to vent our pent-up emotions only instead of communicating, our bodies did most of the work.

I never complained about what he and I had and we were allowed to see other people. Jungkook certainly did and honestly, I was surprised with myself for not caring one bit. As long as he had protected sex with his partners, I didn't care about his private business.

But then Taehyung came into my life, when we met at that club for the first time and he gave me his cigarette pack to the time he came to my home for a massage. We went on a number of dates and if I'm being honest, it has been a while since I've had any sort of actual fun. He knows how to carry a conversation and frankly he's quite charismatic. I had completely misunderstood him the first time we met.

Very few people in the world have what we call a high spirit, a vitality to their movements that just seems to immediately draw everyone's attention to them. There's this certain liveliness to his character that is so inviting and you find yourself wanting to see and learn more about him, yet at the same time you there's this element of elegance intertwined with his actions, the way he carries himself, the impressive eloquence laced within his words, his body language.

I still have the cigarettes he gave me that night.

He had already used them half way and he never asked for them back.

I let him in, just a little bit and then force him out when he steps onto uncharted territory.

I crack my knuckles one by one; it's a habit of mine that I could never get rid of very easily despite knowing that I could develop a case of arthritis later on.

"Jesus, you gonna crack your neck next?" Yoongi mocks all of a sudden. "What's bothering your mind that is making you look so gloomy and dull?" He asks with a raspy tone.

"I look gloomy and dull?" I echo.

"More than usual, yes." He nods on. "You're not talking and I'm starting to get bored. What's up?"

I cross my arms and shake my head gently as I get off the chair next to the window. "I kind of fucked up."

"Wouldn't be the first time." He snorts. "Hit me."

"It's about a guy I'm seeing," I mutter. "I don't know if you know him, he's Jimin's friend."

"You mean that Taehyung dude?"

"Oh, so you've met him."

"Not by choice," he mutters. "Seen you two at the Sage before."

"Really?" I pipe.

"Yeah, and if you ask me, I don't like him."

Makes sense that he doesn't, since he still has lingering feelings for me, but I don't want to bring that up now. "You don't like anybody."

"Point." He says. "You're dating Taehyung or what?"

"Well...we haven't established our relationship already. I mean, we go out on dates, he comes over at my apartment. Sometimes, I go over at his. He visits me at work, y'know."

He rolls his eyes uninterested. "So, are you guys fucking?"

I don't say anything and he grins.

"Nice." He chuckles. "Actually, not nice because I really don't like the dude. He's weird. But I didn't think you had it in you to let anyone other than Jungkook to get into your pants after your shit brick of an ex."

"Yeah, me too."

"Good thing you're moving on." He remarks and I smile. "So, what did you do?"

I walk back and forth along the empty space between his hospital bed and the windows at the sides when I finally plop down on the foot of the bed. "I kind of broke down in front of him."

"Oh, shit that's why you were late." He mutters. "I shouldn't have given you shit about being late. Sorry Nox."

"It's not that really. I was late because we were having sex in my room and I kind of treated him harshly afterwards." I continue. "I almost told him about what happened four years ago with Hayden and he tried to make me stay with him, to comfort me and I wrote him off."

"That was shitty of you." He murmurs. "Even for weirdo Taehyung."

"I know!" I say a little louder than intended then run a hand through my hair.

"If it makes you feel better, you can have the peanut butter cookies my mom brought me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Told my mother a thousand times I'm fucking lactose intolerant. If I eat those, I'll be like a volcano erupting in the bathroom. It's bad enough I need the nurse to walk me to the bathroom whenever I need to take a shit."

I laugh wholeheartedly at his dramatics and caress his leg from the covers. "Are you feeling any pain anywhere? You want me to bring you something from your apartment?"

"My balls are itchy."

I immediately stop caressing his leg and flash him a look.

"Jesus, I don't want you to scratch my balls; I just felt like I should say it in order for it to stop."

"If you think Taehyung is weird, I wonder what you think of yourself."

"I'm a genius lovely. A blessing and a curse." He boasts. "Do you have any idea how cramped up I get staying all damn day on a bed? I have a nurse monitoring my case and I can't even eat let alone shower alone like I'm at a fucking retirement home. For the first time in my life, I actually appreciate the everyday luxuries of a normal functioning human being such as leaving my apartment and walking to my kitchen counter whenever I want. Showering without a random person helping me. And shitballs, I need a smoke."

"Don't you even think about it."

"It's not like I can drive over to my apartment to grab my joints Nox." Yoongi snaps. "Jesus, relax. It's Devil's Night, you should go have fun instead of staying in this shithole with me."

"What's Devil's Night?"

"The day before Halloween. You live under a rock?"

"I don't have any plans." And I genuinely don't feel like going anywhere.

"Then make some." He throws. "Take your weirdo boyfriend and suck his dick at a frat party to make up with him."

"Yoongi!"

"Or take Ryan and Seven with you and get him out of the house. Make sure he fucks Evelyn out of his system." He says nonchalantly. "Bastard hasn't visited me in ages."

"I'm sure he's just busy."

"My point is, get the hell out of here loser." Yoongi grins. "Don't make me feel like an asshole for keeping you here at this time of year. Go have some fun. Clear your head so that you can make up with weirdo Taehyung."

"But your mom will come soon and I don't want you to be alone with her."

"Yeah, my dad is going to be here too. You want to face two cannons aiming at you?"

"Well, shit I don't want to see your dad. He scares the hell out of me." I say snatching my bag from the chair near the window.

"How ironic." He cackles. "My dad likes you. More than my mom does at least."

"He's going to lecture me for hours straight and I'm not in the mood to listen to your old man talk. I already have my dad to do that for me Yoongs."

"Get out of here," he makes a gesture as in to get rid of me "before it's too late."

"I'll see you soon Yoongs." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yeah, I know I will."

"If you need anything call me."

"I won't." He grins. "Begone Satan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
4K 368 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
123K 4.3K 38
The thing that enraptures me, is her eyes. A deep, crystal, aqua blue, so clear in fact, that I find myself staring into them. You can see everything...
11K 576 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...