Mr. Mafia's Bodyguard

By benitaZee

"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a w... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty - three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
A/N
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six (epilogue)

Books in Progress

9.2K 149 17
By benitaZee

A Night with Sinister

Emily Sanders, a hopeless romantic and naive twenty-three year old.

His name is Matteo, but they call him Sinister, and with reason. He is a cold hearted and discreet man, but also her boss's boss. He only shows up to the company two times a week but he is the hot topic for all the female employees. To Emily, even though he is the definition of sex on legs, cold and inconspicuous is not her type. She didn't imagine a heart broken and drunken night will lead her to wake up in his bed the next morning, no longer a virgin. She is determined to put this one night stand behind her and move on, but fate keeps bumping them into each other's affairs and Emily discovers the secret behind her shady boss's boss and his dangerous underground business, what happens now that she is getting drawn into his mafia world? But more importantly what happens when one night isn't enough for Sinister and he wants more of Emily. How does he acquire her for himself? A contract.

"I want you to be mine Bambina." He exhaled the smoke from his cigarette slowly through his parted lips, his intense green eyes trained on her. "Mine to kiss, mine to touch and mine to fuck. Mine alone."

I felt my panties dampen at his words, a sudden feeling of arousal blossoming through me as I maintained his gaze.

"But I won't love you Emily, I don't do love. And you shouldn't love me either."

Sinister doesn't believe in love. Can she survive his shady mafia life of crime and drugs and not fall for him? Or will she get her heart broken for the second time?

The Imperial Maid

"Underground Prince?" Serena frowned, "why would you call him that?"

"It's what we all call him, we don't even really know his name and we have never seen him around before, though some maids have admitted to seeing him come out of his quarters at late night. His personal maids have seen him too anyway, they say he is as handsome as the devil but as cold as ice and terrifying." Celeste whispered.

Serena didn't stop frowning, she noticed a fence sorounded his quarters, sort of demarcating it from the rest of the palace.

"We must not go any closer. Only his personal maids can go beyond this boundary." Celeste warned.

"Do you feel that?" Serena asked, she was suddenly cold, a chilling feeling ran down her spine, like a warning.

"Yes." Celeste whispered. "That's what you feel around here always, the air is different, always cold. You must never come here Serena." She warned sternly.

"Why?" Serena whispered, almost shivering from the effect of the cold.

"Because you don't have a death wish."

The rumoured Underground Prince, no one has even heard him speak before, he is dangerous, avoid him, that's the silent rule everyone obeys, but Serena doesn't believe a human could be as evil as these people say, but what if he is not human? There is more to the palace than the kingdom knows and drama is about to unravel with the introduction of this new maid who dared to vouluteer to be his personal maid when everyone ran away.

His Wild Wife

"I will make your life miserable." She threatened.

His lips curled into an amused smile. "I can't wait, finally my life is about to get interesting."

Princess River, forced into an arranged marriage with a certain devilishly handsome prince rumoured to be the prince of darkness. Just when her resolve breaks and she can't help falling for her shady husband, things take an interesting turn and she is about to realize why he is called the prince of darkness and why his eyes can change colors so rapidly.

A/N: these are books I plan to publish soon, I will be releasing one of them after my exams. Let me know which you want to see first!

Edit 28/10/2021: (Coming soon)

River has just moved into a new town surrounded by mysterious woods. It's their seventh move in her eighteen years, and she has no idea why or who is after her, or maybe her mum truly just loves travelling.
But what's more intriguing? There are hot neighbors, and one has caught her eye. Pale skin, jet black hair, grey eyes... He is the reason she can't keep off her window. But he is a Vampire! Secrets are uncovered, truths revealed, all the while battling an epic romance and first love with her sexy bloodsucker.

Join River in the fun and drama.

Follow me to know when I release it, including all the stories on this list will be published soon.

Love Bites and Claw
Marks.

Leah has been waking up to bite marks on her neck and dreams of glowing green eyes. She has no idea what's going on with her until one day, he shows up. And thus time, not in her dreams. A man with glowing green eyes and fangs, here to claim her as his soulmate and whirl her off to a world of werewolfves, Alpha and Lunahood. But she is not about to be hauled off her feet by some hybrid stranger and into a world she never she knew existed... Or so she thought.

NEW RELEASE!!! (14/9/22)

Check it out on my profile and show your support sweethearts! Also I have good news guys, it's in the picture below this one and it's all thanks to you my faithful readers, I love you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 44.3K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
2.3M 70.7K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
58.1K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...